~Chapter 11~

~New School, New Life!~

~Hyunsoo's POV~

I was with Jaejoong and the others the rest of the night, I had a feeling that Donghae looked at me all the time. I looked back and I was right, Donghae were looking at me. I looked towards again and Jaejoong looked at me.

*Is something wrong?* He asked.

*No* I said with a smile and took a sip of my beer.

Jaejoong smiled back at me. Jaesoo and Kyuhyun walked over to us. They sat down beside Hyoyeon and Jaesoo looked at me.

*Are you okay?* Jaesoo asked me.

I nodded softly.

*If he come near you, so just tell me then, okay?* Kyuhyun said to me.

*Okay* I said quite.

They stood up again and walked away from us.

~Jaesoo's POV~

I couldn't stand to see Hyunsoo so sad, I stood up and walked away with Kyuhyun. We walked over to Sooyoung and Yuri. They smiled at us when we walked over to them. They hugged us and I looked around and saw Yunho with a girl that I haven't seen before.

*Who is that girl over there with Yunho?* I asked curiously, they turned around.

*Oh, that's Yunhos girlfriend, Boa* Yuri said with a smile.

*Boa? How long have they been dating?* I asked.

*Maybe, 1 year* Sooyoung said.

I nodded, Sooyoung walked over to them and called them over to us. They walked over to us with a smile on theirs lips.

*Hi we haven't met before, my name is Kwon Boa* Boa saif to me with a smile.port

*My name is Lee Jaesoo* I said back with a smile.

I become good friend with Boa, and realized that my cider was empty, I walked over to the table with snacks and drinks and took another pear cider. I opened the cider and took a sip of it. Suddenly poked someone me on my shoulder and I looked back and saw Donghae.

*Donghae? What do you want?* I asked and raised an eyebrow.

*I wanted to ask you about, if you can talk with Hyunsoo, about what happend* He said. I looked at him with a blank look.

*I can't* I said and sighed.

*Why?* He asked.

*Couse she will not believe me, and if you wants to tell the truth so tell by yourself then* I said and looked over at Hyunsoo who had fun with Hyoyeon and hers new friends. Donghae looked over at them too and looked mad at Jaejoong.

*So tell her the truth by yourself, and if she doesn't accept the truth, then let her be* I said and started to walk away from him, but he grabbed my arm.

*Let me go!* I said to Donghae.

*Please can't you just help me with this, she is really important to me* He said and still help my arm.

*Tell her then that she are important to you! Now let me go!* I said.

He looked over at Hyunsoo. Kyuhyun saw that Donghae held my arm and didn't want to let go of me, he got mad and walked over to us.

*Let her go!* Kyuhyun said and grabbed Donghaes arm and he let go of my arm. I rubbed my arm and looked at Kyuhyun.

*Let him be Oppa, let's go* I said and took Kyuhyuns hand in my hand.

He let go of Donghae and walked with me to the Garden to get fresh air. We sat down in the couch in the garden and Kyuhyun had his arm around my shoulders.

*Why did Donghae grab your arm?* Kyuhyun asked.

*He wanted me to tell Hyunsoo the truth about before, but I told him that I didn't want to do it, because she wouldn't listen to me, and if he wants to tell her the truth so should he do it by him self, and he told me that she is really important to him* I said and let out a sigh.

*Important to him? If she are so important to him, then why did he kiss another girl in front of her?* Kyuhyun asked.

*He told us before that it was Eunseo that kissed him first and not he* I said and looked at him.

*Yeah, I know that, but if she really are so important to him so shouldn't he kiss Eunseo back* Kyuhyun said.

*That's true..* I said.

*I wonder, what he will tell her and when he will tell the truth to her* He said.

I looked at Kyuhyun and nodded.

*I wonder that to..* I said quite and took a sip of my drink.

~Hyunsoo's POV~

I saw that Donghae talked with Jaesoo before, I wonder what they talked about. I had finished my beer and wanted another one. I stood up and walked over to the table with snacks and drinks and took a new beer. I walked back to the other's and sat down again beside Jaejoong. I looked around and looked for Jaesoo.

*Do you looking for someone?* Junsu asked.

*I looking for my sister* I said.

*Aha, Jaesoo walked out to the garden with Kyuhyun* Hyoyeon said and I nodded.

I stood up and were about to walk to the garden but Jaejoong took my hand.

*I'll go with you* He said with a smile and stood up beside me, I smiled at him and nodded.

We walked out to the garden and Jaesoo and Kyuhyun sat in one of the couches. They looked at us and smiled.

*Hi, why are you out here?* I asked them.

*We just wanted fresh air* Jaesoo said with a smile.

I and Jaejoong sat us down in the other couch in front of them. I started to think about why Donghae talked with Jaesoo before.

*Jaesoo?* I said and looked at her.

*Yeah?* She said with a smile.

*Why did you and Donghae talk before?* I asked.

Jaesoos smile disappeared and she and Kyuhyun looked at each other.

*We didn't talk about something special* She said and smiled again.

*I don't believe you* I said.

She sighed.

*Okay,he wanted me to talk with you about the truth, but I said that I didn't want to tell you that, I wanted him to tell the truth by himself* Jaesoo said.

*The truth? what truth?* I asked.

*I want him to tell you the truth, not me. If you want to hear the turth so go to him now and ask him* Jaesoo said.

*I don't want to talk to him now, I will ask him soon* I said quite.

Jaesoo nodded and looked at Kyuhyun.

*He maybe will tell you the truth later* Kyuhyun said.

I looked at Kyuhyun and sighed.

*But I can tell you one thing what Donghae told me before* Jaesoo said and looked at me.

*What did he tell you?* I asked.

*He said that you are the most important to him* Jaesoo said.

I looked at her with shocked eyes.

*The most important?* Jaejoong said.

Jaesoo nodded.

*Did he really mean it?* I asked.

*I don't know, he just said that you are really important to him* Jaesoo said.

I stood up and walked inside again and Jaejoong followed me inside. I looked for Donghae all over the place, I walked over to Jessica.

*Unnie have you seen Donghae anywhere?* I asked her.

*Yeah, he walked out before, I don't if he left or if he just wanted some fresh air* Jessica said.

*Aha, okay* I said and walked out from the party.

Jaejoong grabbed my arm.

*Where are you going?* Jaejoong asked and let go of my arm.

*I want to find Donghae* I said with teary eyes.

*why?* he asked.

*I want to hear the truth about what happend before, please go inside, I will come back later* I said.

*Okay, Call me if something happends* Jaejoong said and I nodded and he walked inside again.

I started to look for Donghae again, and couldn't find him anywhere. I looked around and saw his car were still here.

*Where are you Oppa?* I said to myself while the tears came from my eyes.

I walked away from the house for see if I could find him. I stopped walk and took away the tears from my eyes and from my cheeks.

*Hyunsoo?* Someone said to me.

I looked behind me and saw Donghae stand there.

*Donghae, where have you been? I have been looking for you* I said and walked towards him.

*I just wanted to be alone for a while* he said and looked down at the ground.

I sighed and stood in front of him.

*Jaesoo told me that you said to her that I'm important to you, is that true?* I asked and looked at him.

He looked at me.

*Yeah, thats true* he said and looked into my eyes.

*And she said that you wanted to tell the truth about before too* I said.

Donghae nodded.

*the truth is that, Eunseo kissed me first, and I didn't think to stop her, but I really wanted to stop her. And I only love you, no one else, just you Hyunsoo* Donghae said with teary eyes.

I stood there with teary eyes as well.

*Do you really mean that?* I asked him.

*Yeah* He said and nodded.

The tears fell from my eyes, and I hugged him, he hugged me back tightly.

*I will never do something like I did before, I promise* Donghae said.

He stopped to hug me and leaned in and kissed my lips, I kissed him back.

We walked back to Yoonas place and hands with each other. I stopped and Donghae looked at me.

*What's wrong?* he asked.

*Can't we go to your place? I am really tired*I said and Donghae smiled at me.

*Of course* he said and kissed my head.

We walked to his car and he drove us to his place.

~Jaesoo's POV~

After Hyunsoo walked away so walked we inside too, I saw Jaejoong alone and we walked over to him.

*Where's Hyunsoo?* I asked.

*She went out for look for Donghae* He said.

*Look for Donghae? Why?* I asked.

*I don't know why? maybe she wanted to hear the truth* he said.

I nodded. After did get I a text from Hyunsoo.

*Jaesoo, I will sleep at Donghae's place tonight, tell mom that too, when you get home* The text said.

*Okay, I will tell mother* I texted back.

I looked at Kyuhyun.

*Was it Hyunsoo? What did she tell you?* Kyuhyun asked.

*She told me that she will sleep at Donghaes place tonight* I said.

Kyuhyun nodded and Jaejoong walked away. Kyuhyun looked at the clock and he saw me yawn.

*Are you tired?* Kyuhyun asked.

*Yeah, A little* I said.

*Come I will drive you home* He said with a smile and took my hand.

I smiled back at him and followed him to his car.

When we came outside of my house, so said I and Kyuhyun good night to each other and I got out from his car. He took down the doorcar window and he kissed my lips and I kissed him back. After drove he away and I walked inside. I walked up to my room and changed to my pajamas. I brushed my hair and teeth and laid down in my bed and fell soon after asleep.

~Hyunsoo's POV~

After we came to Donghaes place, so gave he me one of his shirts. I walked to the bathroom and took of my party cloths and took on the shirt instead. After I changed so walked I to his bedroom there Donghae was just with his underpants. I blushed and laughed a little and walked over to him. I laid down in his bed and he laid down behind me, and had his arms around my waist.

*Good Night my angel~ * Donghae said and kissed my shoulder softly.

*Good Night my fishy~ * I said with a smile.

Soon after fell we both asleep.