~Chapter 8~

~New School, New Life!~

~~No One's POV~~

It's Saturday and the day after Sooyoung's Party, and Seohyun told Jaesoo thing's about Kyuhyun. She said that Kyuhyun always cheating on his girlfriends, and Kyuhyun told Jaesoo that he have never cheated on his girlfriends, Seohyun always tell his girlfriends that he is cheating on them because shes jealous on all his ex-girlfriends, and tried to make that his ex-girlfriends would break up with him and hate him and it became so.

The clock is 10:30 and Jaesoo and Hyunsoo are still sleeping, but their's mother woke them up.

 

~~Jaesoo's POV~~

*Jaesoo wake up, the clock is 10:32!* Said my mother.

*Give me 5 more minutes...* I said with  sleepy voice and had my face in my pillow.

*No! Get up now!* Mother said and took my blanket from me.

*Fine... * I said and sat up in my bed and mother walked out from my room.

I stood up and walked to my wardrode and choose this outfit. I walked to my bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I sat down by the table and put my head on the table.

 

~~Hyunsoo's POV~~

*Hyunsoo! you must wake up too, Jaesoo are already downstairs so it' syour turn to wake up now!* Mother said.

*Fine...* I said and sat up.

*Good* Mother said and walked out from my room.

I stood up and walked too my bathroom and brushed my teeths and hair and opened my wardrobe and choose this outfit. I walked downstairs and walked into the kitchen and saw Jaesoo have her's head in the table, I walked past her and opened the refrigerator and took an apple.

*Take an apple to me too!* Jaesoo said.

*Sure* I said and took one more.

I sat down beside Jaesoo and gave her an apple, she took it and took a bite of it. It knocked on the door and I stood up and walked to the door. I opened the door and saw Yoona and Kris.

*Hi Yoona and Kris. What are you two doing here?* I asked with a smile.

*We wondered if you and Jaesoo want to go with us to the park?* Yoona said.

*Yeah sure, what will we do there then?* I asked.

*We two wanted to play a fun game there with other's of our friends* Kris said with a smile.

*A game? What of kind of game?* I said.

*We will tell you when we get there* Yoona said.

*Oh.. okay, I will tell Jaesoo that we will go to the park* I said and walked to the kitchen.

When I came to the kitchen stood Jaesoo up and throw away her apple and looked over at me.

*Jaesoo, Yoona and Kris wondered if we wanted to go to the park with them* I told her.

*Sure* Jaesoo said and walked out from the kitchen and walked to the door.

 

~~Jaesoo's POV~~

We are on our way to the park and Hyunsoo told me before that Yoona and Kris had told her that we will play a game with other of our friends. When we came to the park saw I many of my friends and others who I didn't know so well, I saw Sooyoung, Jessica, Donghae and the others, Tiffany, Luhan and... Seohyun... My eyes become bigger when I saw her, I just thought why she is here. I and Hyunsoo walked over to Sooyoung, Tiffany and Jessica.

*Hi Sooyoung Unnie, do you have hangover today?* I asked and laughed.

*Haha, just a little* She said and laughed

Suddenly asked Jessica me something.

*Jaesoo-ah can I talk with you alone?* Jessica asked.

*Sure* I said and walked to another place for talk with her.

*What did Seohyun tell you yesterday at the party?* Jessica asked.

*She told me thing's about Kyuhyun...* I said.

*That he's cheating and other stuff?* She said.

*Yeah, But I do not trust her* I said.

*That's good, because she always do things like that to his girlfriends or now his ex-girlfriends, she is a good friend but whatever she tells you about Kyuhyun so do not trust her. Okay* Sica said.

*Okay* I said with a smile.

*Good* Sica said with a smile and walked over to the others.

All of them asked what we talked about but I just said that I will tell them later. After a few minutes so put someone theirs arms around my neck and had theirs chin on my head. I looked up and saw Kyuhyun.

*Hi Oppa~ * I said with a smile.

*Hi beautiful~ * He said and kissed my lips.

Suddenly so told Yoona and Kris us to be quite and listen to what they are going to say. We all looked at them and listened carefully.

*We are going to tell what we all are going to do here!* Yoona said.

*We are going to play a game. It will be two teams and one team will be takers for the game and the other team will try to not be catch by the other team, when one in the team gets catch so must the person go to the middle of the park and stay there. When all in the team  are caughed are the first round done and the team who were takers will be the team who trying to not be catch and the other team will try to catch you!* Kris said.

*The first team are, Sooyoung, Luhan, Kris, Eunhyuk, Hyunsoo, Kangin, Donghae, Yuri, Siwon, Taeyeon, Henry, Seohyun, Ryeowook, Xiumin, Heechul, Jessica, Kibum, Lay, Suho, Changmin, Taemin and Onew!* Yoona said.

*And the second team are, Jaesoo, Leeteuk, D.O, Hangeng, Kyuhyun, Sehun, Yesung, Zhoumi, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Sunny, Tao, Baekhyun, Shindong, Chanyeol, Yoona, Sungmin, Chen, Kai, Yunho, Minho and Key!* Said Kris

*The first team will be the takers and it can take how long it takes, whole the other team must be catch!* Said Yoona.

*Alright!* Said all of us.

*The second team will get 5 minutes for get away from the first team for hide or what else you will do!* Said Kris.

*And the 5 minutes starts now!* Said Kris and all in the second team ran away.

We all ran away and I ran with Tiffany, Chanyeol, Kai and Hyoyeon. I saw a ice cream store and decided to hide behind it. I ran over to the ice cream store and were behind the store, I leaned to the wall for catch my breath. I looked at the clock and it have been 5 minutes already, my heart started to beat faster of nervousness. I heard someone ran on the sand trail, my heart beated faster now. I looked over the corner and saw no one. I took a step back an my back bumped into something. I looked back and saw Sehun and I got scared and jumped almost 2 meters in the air.

*Take it easy Jaesoo-shi, it's just me* Sehun said and laughed quite.

*This is my hiding place* I said to Sehun.

*I know but I must hide here, because Onew and Xiumin are running this way* Sehun said.

*What!?* I said.

Sehun heard something and put his hand on my mouth so I couldn't say anything. He took off his hand and looked over the corner and saw Onew and Xiumin there.

*After they have disappeared so must we find another hiding place* Sehun said really quite.

*Okay* I said quite.

We looked at them and they looked over at us with smiles on their' faces.

*Oh crap, I think they saw us* I said quite.

Sehun didn't say anything, We heard that they ran on the other side of the store and when they were over the corner so ran we away and after a few moments so ran they behind us.

 

~~Hyunsoo's POV~~

I and Eunhyuk are takers together, we are not running we just walk. I looked carefully where we were walking. I thought I saw someone behind a tree.

*Hyuk I think someone are behind that tree* I told Eunhyuk because he are really fast so if it's someone over there so can he catch him or her.

He walked over really slowly, when he come over to the tree, I saw Sunny ran away so I ran after her and tried to catch her.

*Hyuk, Catch her!* I said to Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk ran over to her, Sunny just laughed while she ran away, Eunhyuk catched her and I ran over and Sunny just laughed.

*Ha! Catched!* I said and laughed and hugged her in a playfull way.

I and Eunhyuk walked away and Sunny walked to the middle of the park.

 

~~Jaesoo's POV~~

I ran away from Onew and Xiumin, and I ran away from Sehun too so I do not know if he is caught or not. I just walking on the trail and hoping that I'm not getting catch by someone. I saw a guy and I'm not sure if it's from my team or the other team. I ran and hide behind a tree nearby and tried to see who it is. I looked over at the guy and the guy were Leeteuk, I just smiled and ran really quite behind him and scared him. He jumped 1 meter up in the air and I just stood there and laughed until my stomach started to hurt.

*I thought you were on from the other team!* Leeteuk said and laughed because of hw scared he was.

*But you thought wrong* I said and laughed.

~~2 hour later, The clock 13:30~~

After 1 hour got I catch by Taemin and Heechul, when I hid behind a tree ran they towards and I ran away but they were to fast for me. When they caughed me hugged they me so I couldn't ran away again. I just laughed when they caughed me and they were accompany to follow me to the middle of the park because if they didn't follow me so would I ran away again.

It's only three persons who haven't been caughed yet and the three are Kai, Zhoumi and Kyuhyun. After saw I Eunhyuk and Hyunsoo walk towards us with Kai.

*So you got caught by Hyukie and Hyunsoo* I said and laughed.

*Yeah but it were Eunhyuk Hyung who caughed me* Kai said and sat down beside me.

I just laughed and we all waited for the other two to be caughed. After 15 minutes so came Siwon and Changmin with Kyuhyun and I started to laugh really much, more than before when I saw Kai. Kyuhyun sat down beside me.

*Are you sad because Changmin oppa and Siwon oppa caughed you?* I asked Kyuhyun and laughed.

*No, maybe* He said and put his arm around my shoulder's

*So it's only Zhoumi left to catch* Said Siwon.

*Yeah* Changmin said.

Siwon and Changmin walked away for find Zhoumi. After 10 minutes so came Kris, Kibum and Taeyeon with Zhoumi.

*It took 2 hours and 25 minutes to catch all of us* Said Yoona.

*Now will we chance so the second team will be the takers and the first team will try to not be caughed by the second team* Said Kris.

*And we will give you 5 minutes to hide* Said Yoona.

*And 5 minutes starts now!!* Said Kris and the first team ran away and hid.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry I will write the rest in the next chapter.