~Chapter 6~

~New School, New Life!~

~~Hyunsoo's POV~~

So nice it's friday and the last lesson and the last lesson do I have with Sooyoung. Sooyoung is a good friend of Yoona who I became friend with this week. It's started to ring in so I walked to my lesson and sat down beside Sooyoung. She talked to another girl in our class so I just sat down beside her and were quite. Suddenly so walked the girl Sooyoung talked with to her seat and she looked at me.

*Oh! Hi Hynsoo-ah I didn't hear you come* Sooyoung said and hugged me.

*Hi, It's okay, you talked with another girl so I understand* I said with a smile and hugged her back.

*I wonder if you and Jaesoo want to go to my party tonight?* Sooyoung asked with a smile.

*Yeah sure, who's coming?* I asked.

*Kyuhyun and the other's, Yoona and our friends and Kris and his friends and other's in the school* Sooyoung said.

*So it is a really big party~*I said and giggled.

*Of course, it will be much soda, alcohol and snacks* Sooyoung said excited.

*It sounds fun, I will ask Jaesoo if she wants to go* I said.

*Great~*Sooyoung said with a big smile.

The teacher came into the classroom and told us too be quite. The lesson have been on in 20 minutes and Sooyoung asked me something.

*What cloths you will wear for the party?* Sooyoung whispered.

*I do not know yet, I will see when I get home* I whispered.

*Okay~* She whispered and the teacher told us to be quite and we become quite.

 

~~Jaesoo's POV~~

It's friday and the last lesson and the best lesson today because Kyuhyun have the same lesson, but the bad thing is that it's gymnastics and I hate gymnastic. But I'm with Kyuhyun so it's good. I walking to the locker room to chance cloths. I met friends to Yoona, it was Yuri and Taeyeon. We talked with each other.

*Yuri Unnie and Taeyeon Unnie why do you have so beautiful bodys? I want a beautiful body too~* I said and pouted in a cute way.

*What do you talking about girl?! You have an amazing body* Yuri said with a big smile.

*Yeah Yuri have right Jaesoo-shi, do not ever say that again. Promise me that* Taeyeon said and did pinky and pinky with me.

*I promise Unnie~* I said pouting and did pinky with her.

*Good~* Taeyeon said and smiled.

After we chanced so walked we to the gymnastic hall. We sat down on the bench and waited for the lesson to start. I talked with Yuri and Taeyeon, I didn't know that Kyuhyun walked over to us and put his arms around my neck and kissed my cheek.

*Hi Kyu Oppa~* I said with a smile and held his hands.

*Hi Beautiful~* He said and smiled.

*You two are so cute together~~~* Yuri said and had a big smile on her's face. I started to blush and could not say anything.

*Yeah I know~* Kyuhyun said and kissed my cheek.

*Do you want to know what Jaesoo told us in the locker room?* Taeyeon said with a grin.

*What did she say?* He asked curiously.

*She said that she doesn't have a beautiful body~* Yuri said and laughed.

*Not a beautiful body? You most not have a beautiful body for be beautiful, but for me so do you have a really beautiful body. Do you promise me that you will not say that about your body?* Kyuhyun said and hugged me.

*Yeah I promise Oppa~* I said and blushed.

The lesson started and he teacher told us all to sit down and be quite. The teacher said that we will play badminton and I really do like to play badminton. This lesson will be the best today.

 

~~Hyunsoo's POV~~

It feels so good the school is over for this week, I walked to my locker to leave my things and take my bag. I will walk home with Jaesoo today and I will tell her about the party that Sooyoung will have later. I waited for Jaesoo outside of school, I waited for 5 minutes and I saw her walk with Kyuhyun, Yuri and Taeyeon Unnie.

*Hi guys~* I said with a smile.

*Hi Hyunsoo-shi* Said Yuri and Taeyeon and the other two were but did not say hi back to me.

*Jaesoo-shi we most go I have something to tell you on the way home* I said to Jaesoo.

*Okay Hyunsoo Unnie~ See you Kyu Oppa~* Jaesoo said and Kissed Kyuhyun.

She walked over to me and we started to walk home.

*What did you want to say earlier?* Jaesoo asked me.

*Yea, Sooyoung have a party today and she wondered if we could go, I will go, will you?* I asked Jaesoo.

*What for party?* She asked.

*It's a party with alcohol~* I said with a grin.

*Alcohol? Yeah I will go to her's party, but will mom say yes to that?* Jaesoo asked.

I thought about that for a bit and Jaesoo waited for an answer.

 

~~Jaesoo's POV~~

A party? It was a long time before I were on a party with alcohol. Our mother doesn't like that we drink alcohol so much, she do not wnt us to be so drunk so something maybe would happend.

*What will mother say if we ask her if we can go to a party?* I asked

*I think she will say yes because we are not kids anymore so we most go out and have fun and go on parties* Hyunsoo said.

*I hope so... * I said and opened the door to our house.

We walked inside and took of our shoes and walked to the living room there mother was with our grandparents. We sat down in the couch and looked at each other.

*So how was school today girls?* Our mother asked.

*It were good* Hyunsoo said.

*And your day Jaesoo?* She asked.

*It was great* I said.

*That's great* Said mother with a smile.

I and Hyunsoo looked at each other. Hyunsoo bump my arm and looked at me with big eyes.

*Mother, can I ask you something?* I asked our mother.

*Yeah what  you want to ask?* She said.

*I and Hyunsoo wonder if we can go on our friend Sooyoung's party tonight* I said.

*Yeah, because we most have fun and be with our friends* Hyunsoo said.

*I don't know girls* She said.

*Please mom~ * I and Hyunsoo said on the same time.

*Come on Kyungmi(Mother), let the girls have fun and go to there's friend party* Our grandmother said.

Mother wondered for a moment.

*Okay, you can go to the party* She said with a smile.

*Thank you mother!!~ * I and Hyunsoo said and hugged her.

We ran up to our rooms and choosed clothes for the party. I looked over the whole wardrobe and I found many outfits that I an have but I choose this outfit.

 

~~Hyunsoo's POV~~

I and Jaesoo ran up to our rooms and started to choose what clothes we could have. I opened my wardrobe and started to look for the perfect outfit, it took 10 minutes for me for choose a outfit and I choose this one. I walked over to Jaesoo's room and knocked on the door and Jaesoo said come in.

*Are you ready?* I asked when I opened the door.

*Yeah I'm ready, You look great Hyunsoo Unnie* Jaesoo said with a smile.

*Thanks, You look great too* I said with a smile.

*Thanks* She said and walked down the stairs.

I closed her door and walked down after her. I walked to the kitchen and took a glass with water. I put the glass on the sink and walked to the living room.

 

~~Jaesoo's POV~~

I walked to the living room and my grandmother sat there and watched TV. I sat down on the armchair and watched TV with grandmother. Grandmother looked at me and smiled.

*You are really pretty Jaesoo-ah* She said with a smile.

*Thank you grandmother* I said with a smile.

Hyunsoo came into the living room and sat down on the couch.

*You are really pretty too Hyunsoo-ah* Grandmother said.

*Thank you so much grandma* Hyunsoo said.

Grandmother smiled and walked to the kitchen.

*Who are going to drive us to the party?* I asked Hyunsoo.

*I think that would be Luhan, a guy from one of my classes* She said with a smile.

*Aha okay, when?* I asked again.

*He is here soon* She said.

*Okay* I said.

We watched the TV until Luhan called Hyunsoo and told her that he's outside. We walked out and walked over to his car and got into the car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry guys I will write the other in the next chapter! ☻♥