~Chapter 19~

~New School, New Life!~

~Jaesoo’s POV~

I yawned heavily as I sat up in my bed. I rubbed my eyes with my hand and took off the blanket from my body I took up my phone and looked at the time, and it was 11 AM. I walked over to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then it knocked on my bedroom door.

*Come in!!* I shouted from the bathroom while I brushed my teeth.

I heard the door open and I heard Hyunsoo’s voice.

*Where are you Jaesoo-ah?!* Hyunsoo asked when she came inside my room.

*I’m in the bathroom* I told her and I saw Hyunsoo appear behind me.

I put away my toothbrush and cleaned my mouth from the toothpaste.

*Good morning Jaesoo-ah, how was your day with Kyuhyun yesterday?* Hyunsoo asked me with a smile on her lips. I turned around with a smile and looked at her.

*It was really nice, his parents were really nice to me, and I met his older sister as well* I told Hyunsoo and she nodded with a bigger smile on her lips.

*What was his parents like?* She asked me.

*They were just like any other parents, likes to embarrass their child* I said with a soft chuckle.

*How were your date with Donghae then?* I asked her as we walked over to my bed and sat down in it.

*It was really nice and fun, it was the best date I have ever been to* Hyunsoo told me with a wide smile on her lips.

*That’s great, what did you two do then?* I asked her.

*He first took me to a really romantic restaurant, and after did we went to the park and had a picnic there, I really liked it* Hyunsoo told me with a wide smile on her lips. I smiled at her.

*That sound really romantic to me* I told her with a soft chuckle.

*I know right~* Hyunsoo chuckled at me.

*Did you two do anything special yesterday?* Hyunsoo asked me with a smile.

*Well... I got to see baby pictures of Kyu that his mother showed me* I started and chuckled and Hyunsoo chuckled too.

*He sang a song for me too, that he had written himself… It was really wonderful* I told Hyunsoo and she smiled widely.

*It must have been a beautiful song…* Hyunsoo said with a smile.

*It was… really* I nodded my head with a smile.

*Oh right before I forget… you must pack your baggage for the trip to Jeju Island…* Hyunsoo told me and my eyes wided.

*Oh you are right…! I almost had forgotten that..!* I said.

Hyunsoo stood up from my bed and walked over to the door and opened it.

*Better to start pack my baggage… See you later* Hyunsoo said before she walked out from my room.

*Yeah do that* I said with a smile as I stood up from my bed.

When Hyunsoo had left my room did I start to take out clothes from my closet and put it on my bed. I took out shirts blouses, pants, jeans, all kind of shoes, dresses and skirts. After I had choose all clothes to bring with me did I take my baggage and started to pack. While I was packing my baggage did my phone ring. I took up my phone and answered it.

*Hello?* I said into the phone, and from the other side did I hear a lovely voice.

*Hi beautiful, how are you doing today?* I heard the voice say and it was Kyuhyun.

*Hi Oppa, I am doing very well* I said while a smile appeard on my lips, I was still packing my baggage while talking to him.

*That’s great~ What are you doing then?* He asked me.

*I am packing my baggage for the Jeju Island trip, I can’t believe that we’re going to have a trip at Jeju Island..!* I told Kyuhyun with a excited voice.

*Oh right it is tomorrow we are going there…* Kyuhyun said and I chuckled at him.

*I almost forgot that, well I guess I have to go and pack too* Kyuhyun said with a chuckle.

*Yeah, that is the best… or you can go with the same clothes for two weeks…* I told him and laughed.

*Haha maybe not, well I should go and pack too then, see you tomorrow right?* Kyuhyun said.

*Yeah, and I have to continue with my packing… see you tomorrow Oppa* I told him with a soft smile.

*Yeah see you tomorrow… love you* He told me and I smiled widely.

*Love you too* I said before I hung up the phone and put it on my bed.

35 minutes went by and I were done with to pack my stuff for the trip, I looked at the clock again and I saw it was already 12:30 AM. I took a piece of sweatpants and changed shirt, I haven’t planned to go out today, I will stay home and be lazy with my family instead.

I walked downstairs and saw my mother in the kitchen and sat by her computer, I walked over to her and I opened the fridge and grabbed an apple. I sat in front of my mother.

*What are you doing?* I asked her after I took a bite of my apple.

*I am looking for any jobs, I am tired to be home all day…* She told me with a soft chuckle.

*But didn’t you have any job in China?* I asked her.

*Yeah I did have, but now I’m in Korea and have to look for another job…* She told me while her eyes still were on the computer.

*Aha I understand…* I said with a quick nod on my head.

*Haven’t Hyunsoo packed her stuff yet, have she been down stairs today?* I asked mother.

*No she is still packing her stuff…* Mother told me, and I nodded my head.

I stood up and threw my eaten apple in the trash can and walked upstairs to Hyunsoo’s room. I knocked on Hyunsoo’s door and waited for a reply.

*Come in* I heard her say and I opened the door and I walked inside the room.

I saw Hyunsoo’s clothes for the trip on her bed and her baggage on the floor.

*Why does it take a long time for you to pack your stuff?* I asked her while I sat down in her bed.

*I had to choose what clothes I should bring with me…* Hyunsoo told me with a chuckle while she packed her stuff. I nodded my head to her.

*I will help you...* I told her with a smile and started to help her with to pack her baggage.

*Thank you Jaesoo* She said with a thankful smile.

We packed hers baggage together, while did we talk about how fun it will be when we are in Jeju Island. The most fun is that our parents met each other there when they were younger. After we had packed Hyunsoo’s baggage did we walk downstairs and our grandmother had made dinner. I looked over at the watch on the wall and it was already 16:30PM.

The time went by really fast today…

We all sat down by the dinner table and ate the food that grandmother had made. We sat quiet and ate the food.

*Is it just me or have the time went by really fast today?* Hyunsoo asked and broke the quietness in the room.

*Yeah I think the time have went by really fast today…* I said with a nod and smiled softly.

*That’s true, I have been busy with to look for a job, so I haven’t notice the time have went by* Mother said with a soft chuckle. I and Hyunsoo smiled at her.

We all had a small chat while we ate. After we were done with the food, it was 7PM already. I and Hyunsoo cleaned the dishes after we were done with eating. After did we walk upstairs to our rooms and I took a quick shower and when I was done did I brush my teeth and hair. I took on my pajamas after the shower.

~The next day~

The night went by fast and I and Hyunsoo are on our way to the school already. We are walking with our baggage to the school. When we arrived to the school did we walk to our classroom at the beginning before we should go to the airport and take the plane to Jeju Island. When we arrived to the classroom did we sit down by our seats and waited for the teacher to arrive. I talked with Yesung about how fun the next two weeks will be, and that how much time we will spend together too. After the teacher had talked about the “rules” for the trip did we all walk out to the school yard and we should take the bus to the airport. I went to the school yard with Yesung, Hyunsoo and Ryeowook. We were waiting for the others. After a few minutes did I see Kyuhyun arrive with the others. I smiled while I saw them walk towards us. When Kyuhyun was in front of me did I give him a kiss on his lips.

*Where is Yoona and the others?* I asked them.

*She told us that they will meet us at the airport later with Yunho, Changmin, Minho, Victoria and the others* Leeteuk told me and I nodded my head at him.

*Well shall we go to the bus then?* Eunhyuk asked with a smile and we all agreed and walked towards the bus.

We all waited for the bus to arrive, when it arrived did we walk inside the bus and we all sat down and it started to drive towards the airport. We couldn’t keep it quiet in the bus, the guys played pranks on each other. I sat and listened to music and looked out of the window, and my eyes started to get heavy. As my eyes closed did I felt something cold and wet pour on my head. I opened my eyes wide and stood up from my seat, I took out my earphones, I realized that they poured water on my head and face. I saw and heard the others laugh. I laughed too.

*Why did you do that to me?! And who did it?!* I asked while I touched my wet hair and laughed.

*When someone are falling asleep near us does we pour water on them, and it was Heechuls plan* Shindong and Donghae explained to me.

*Then it was you who poured the water on me!?* I asked Heechul and pointed at him and he laughed.

*It wasn’t me, it was the one with the water bottle in his hands* he told me while laughing.

I looked around at the others and saw that Henry had the water bottle in his hands and he had a big goofy smile on his lips.

*Come here you!* I said in Chinese while laughing. I went over to him and hooked my arm around his neck and he laughed.

*It was Heechul’s idea!* Henry said in chinese and tried to save himself.

*It wasn’t him who poured the water on me, even if it was his idea!* I said and laughed at him. Henry laughed with me and I let him go and I sat down again beside Kyuhyun where I sat before.

We arrived at the airport and we went out of the bus and walked towards the entrance of the airport. When we walked inside did we see Yoona, Yunho, Minho, Victoria and the others wait for us. They saw us and walked towards us. The first one I hugged was Key, he and I are really good friend with each other. After I had greeted everyone did I see Seohyun greet the others and I was just looking at her. Seohyun looked over at me and smiled sweetly, she walked over to me and gave me a hug.

*Hi Jaesoo it have been long since we talked* She told me with a cute voice, I almost exploded inside.

*Yeah it have been a long time since we talked…* I told her and gave her a fake smile.

After did she walk over to the others, my fake smile disappeared after she went over to the others. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked back at the person and I saw Siwon stand there.

*Are you okay?* He asked me while looking down at me.

*I don’t know… do not stand to be around her after she lied to me about Kyuhyun…* I told him.

*I know she lied to you about him… but she is a nice girl, but she can be a when she is jealous…* He told me and I nodded.

*I can’t believe why she is jealous of me? Why can’t she just be like she is to the others…?* I said with a sigh.

*I can’t answer that for you Jaesoo-ah* He told me.

*It’s okay… I am still mad at her tough, she hugged and greeted me like nothing had happened before… I almost exploded that moment…* I told Siwon and he nodded his head.

*Hey we should get going the plane are taking off soon!* We heard Jessica say and we all nodded our heads and started to walk towards the plane.

I walked beside Kyuhyun while holding his hand and on the other side did Luna walk while she hooked her arm with my arm. We all took our seats in the plane. I sat beside Amber and Henry in the plane. I took a picture of us three and updated the picture on my social media sites. We three got bored and started to play the “tomato” game. We started the game on Amber and after Amber was it me, and after me was it Henry’s turn. We played that for a while and laughed together when any of us did something wrong.

~1 Hour Later~

After a hour did we arrive to the Airport in Jeju Island. We all went of from the plane and we met a few of our teachers at the airport. They welcomed us and checked the list of who had arrived and all the students had arrived. We went to the hotel that we were staying at for the next two weeks. When we arrived to the hotel did we all check in and I shared room with Sooyoung, Victoria and Sunny. We four went inside our hotel room and quick unpacked our stuff. The room was really big, beautiful and cozy.

*This will be the best two weeks!* I told them with a wide smile.

*Yeah you are right with that!* The other three said and they had a wide smile on their lips as well.