~Chapter 15~

~New School, New Life!~

~None's POV~

The next morning the two couple are sleeping peacefully in the two girls rooms'. After the day before, they have become really sleepy. Donghae and Hyunsoo woke up first.

~Hyunsoo's  POV~

I opened my eyes slowly and saw Donghae looking sleepy yet lovely at me. I smiled sleepy at him.

"Good morning sunshine~" Donghae said to me with a big smile on his lips.

"Good morning...~" I said back to him and smiled back at him.

He stood up from my bed and took on a pair of pants.

"I will make breakfast" Donghae said and kissed my forehead.

"okay, I will come down soon" I said with a smile and Donghae nodded his head and walked out from my room.

I laid my back on the bed. I looked up at the roof sleepy. I tried to move my body off the bed but are to sleepy to do it, but I decided to move my body even if I am sleepy. I stood up from my bed and walked to my bedroom door and walked out. I walked down the stairs and saw Donghae in the kitchen and makes breakfast to us.

~Jaesoo's POV~

I feeling that someone are poking my cheek. I put my hand on my cheek and opened my eyes slowly. I see Kyuhyun there with a evil yet cute smile on his lips. I looked at Kyuhyun with a sleepy smile. He leaned his forehead on my forehead.

"Good morning~" Kyuhyun Said and kissed my lips softly and I kissed him back.

"Good morning, what time is it?" I asked and yawned, he chuckled.

"It is 11AM" He Said with a smile on his lips. My eyes wided.

"Really?! Are my mother and grandparents here yet?" I asked him shocked. And he chuckled again.

"No, not yet... Should we eat breakfast?" Kyuhyun asked me.

"Oh really... Sure... I am really hungry" I Said and sat up in the bed.

"great" Kyuhyun Said and stood up from the bed and smiled at me, he reached out his hand to me and I took his hand and stood up from my bed.

We walked out from my room and Down the stairs. When we came to the kitchen, we saw Hyunsoo and Donghae there and they ate breakfast.

"Good morning Jaesoo and Kyuhyun. I have made breakfast to you Two too" Donghae Said with a smile.

"Good morning, really thank you Hae Oppa~" I Said and we both smiled.

I sat Down beside Hyunsoo and Kyuhyun sat Down beside Donghae. We talked about yesterday. We laughed and had really fun when we talked about yesterday.

"we most do that again sometime" Hyunsoo Said with a smile after we had ate our breakfast.

"Yeah, it was really fun but next time, we will treat" Kyuhyun Said with a smile, and Hyunsoo and I nodded our heads with smiles on our lips.

It knocked on the door and we got a little cunfused.

"Have someone of you called someone?" I asked and all of the shocked theirs heads.

I stood up  and walked over to the door and opened the door. My eyes got bigger by the shock.

"What are you doing here Jaejoong?" I asked the person infront of me.

"I came to ask how it was yesterday" Jaejoong said with a smile.

"You didn't come because of that right?" I asked him again.

"why do you think that?  Jaejoong asked.

"you came because of Hyunsoo and Donghae right..."  I said and he was quite for a few seconds.

"I was right... But you most go now Jaejoong..."I told him and tried to close the door, but he stopped me.

"Can I come back later?" he asked.

"Why?" I asked him cunfused.

"I want to meet Hyunsoo..." He said simply.

"okay, sure..." I said and closed the door.

I leaned my back on the door after I closed it.

he most kidding me?

I walked back to the kitchen where the others  talked and waited for me.

"Who was it?" Kyuhyun asked me after I sat down.

"It was only a salesman..." I said with a smile and they nodded theirs heads.

~Hyunsoo's POV~

Jaesoo came back after a few minutes, and we all looked at her cunfused.

"Who was it?" Kyuhyun asked and I looked at Jaesoo.

"It was only a salesman..." Jaesoo said with a smile on hers lips.

I looked at her with wondering eyes. We all nodded our heads. Jaesoo sat down again beside me and still had a smile on hers lips.

"What did you guys talk about when I wasn't here then?" Jaesoo asked us.

"We didn't talk about something special" Donghae said and Jaesoo nodded hers head.

"What should we do now then?" I asked with a cute pout and sighed softly.

"I don't know... We maybe should take the dishes now" Kyuhyun said as he stood up and started to clean the dishes.

Jaesoo nodded hers head as she walked over to Kyuhyun and helped him clean the dishes. I and Donghae stood up and walked to the living room and cleaned. We took out all bowls with snacks and our glas we drank from yesterday. As we took out all dishes from the living room, I and Donghae sat down on the couch and cuddled after we had cleaned. Donghae played with my hair as we laid on the couch.I took Donghae's free hand in my hand. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~Donghae's POV~

I played with Hyunsoo's hair, she took my hand in hers and I smiled softly. After a few minutes, I looked down at her and she had fallen asleep. As I looked at her I chuckled softly. Jaesoo came to the living room and looking at us.

"What are you doing?" Jaesoo asked me.

"Hyunsoo fell asleep.." I said with a smile smile and Jaesoo nodded hers head and walked away to Kyuhyun again.

I looked at our hands in each other's and I smiled softly. I started to play with hers hand lightly. I felt my eyes get heavier and after a moment I fell asleep.

~Jaesoo's POV~

I walked back to Kyuhyun who sat by the dinner table with a cup of coffee in his hands. I smiled at him and sat down in front of him. He looked at me with a smile.

"So... Tell me... Who was the person who you really talked to before at the door..?" Kyuhyun asked with a curious smile on his lips and my eyes wided a little.

"It wasn't someone special.." I said back a little nervous.

"Jaesoo I know that you are lying.." Kyuhyun said softly. I sighed.

"Okay then... Jaejoong came by before..." I said and sighed again. Kyuhyun looked at me a little shocked.

"Jaejoong..? Why did he come here?" Kyuhyun asked.

"he said he came here because of Hyunsoo and Donghae... And he asked if he could come by later and I just said okay and closed the door..." I said and Kyuhyuns eyes wided.

"Really? Is he that jealous of Donghae Hyung?" Kyuhyun said. I looked at him and nodded.

"Yeah... And yesterday when Hyunsoo bought something that we had forgot to buy, and on the way home she met Jaejoong and he Said something like if Donghae hurts Hyunsoo or anything she should tell Jaejoong..." I said and put my chin in my hand.

"I can say that he likes her, and wants to be there for Hyunsoo after what happend that Day.."Kyuhyun Said. And I nodded.

"Should I let Jaejoong come here later?" I asked Kyuhyun and he nodded his head.

"Yeah you can, and if something happens call me then.. Okay?" He Said and took my hand in his and I smiled softly.

"Yeah I will" I Said and Kyuhyun smiled and kissed my hand.

 Kyuhyun drank all of his coffee and put the cup in the sink, and I still sat by the dinner table. He sat down again but beside me instead.

"What are the other two doing then? " Kyuhyun asked.

"They cuddled on the couch and Hyunsoo fell asleep... I don't know of Donghae have fallen asleep.." I said as I put my head on his shoulder.

"I see.. I think he have fallen asleep too" He Said with a small smile and put his arm around my shoulders. I smiled softly.

Kyuhyun took my hand in his and interlocked our fingers together. We sat like that for 10 or 15 minutes until The front door opened. We heard foot steps and saw my mother come into the kitchen with a smile on her's lips.

"So you are awake, Where are Hyunsoo and Donghae?" My mother asked with a smile.

"they are in the living room" Kyuhyun Said with a smile.

"Where are Grandpa and Grandpa?" I asked.

"they are coming soon" She Said and walked to the living room. And I nodded my head and smiled softly

~Hyunsoo's POV~

I slowly woke up, I opened my eyes slowly and looked at Donghae and he was asleep. I looked infront of me and saw my mother stand there with a smile on her's lips and my eyes wided.

"When did you come home? " I asked shocked.

"A few minutes ago" She Said and still smiled.

I looked back at Donghae and tried to woke him up and after a few seconds he woke up and looked sleepy at me and then infront of him and got shocked after he saw my mother. After a few moments he smiled widely.

"hehe hi miss Lee.." Donghae Said and still smiled. My mother chuckled.

"Hi cutie pies did you four have fun yesterday?" My mother asked and we both nodded.

"it was really fun, we thought of doing it again sometime~" I Said with a smile and she nodded her's head with a smile.

"That's good, I will go and rest for a while so see you later" mother Said and walked up stairs towards her's room.

I and Donghae looked at each other and smiled and chuckled. We both stood up and walked to the kitchen Where Jaesoo and Kyuhyun sitting and holding hands.

"oh you are awake" Jaesoo Said with a smile and looked at us.

"Yeah" I Said and chuckled.

I sat Down in front of Jaesoo and Donghae sat Down in front of Kyuhyun.

~Kyuhyun's POV~

Hyunsoo and Donghae Hyung walked into the kitchen with smiles on theirs lips.

"oh you are awake" Jaesoo Said with a smile, and I looked Down at her with a small smile.

"Yeah" Hyunsoo Said with a smile.

Hyunsoo sat Down in front of Jaesoo and Donghae Hyung sat Down in front of me. I glanced a little at Hyunsoo a few times.

will she tell Donghae about Jaejoong?

I were in my own little world while the other three talked. 

~Jaesoo's POV~

I glanced at Kyuhyun sometimes and saw that he glanced at Hyunsoo sometimes.

he is surely thinking about Jaejoong...

"Where did mother go?" I asked.

"She told us that she would rest for awhile" Hyunsoo Said and I nodded my head.

I got a text on my phone, I took up my phone and watched who had send the text and it said that Jaejoong had sended the text.

"Have they left yet? If yes I will come over." The text said.

I looked Kyuhyun and he looked down at my phone. Kyuhyun leaned his lips by my ear and whispered.

"text him back" Kyuhyun whispered and I nodded.

Hyunsoo and Donghae looked at us with curious eyes.

"They are still here Jaejoong... I will tell you when they have left" I texted back and I showed what I wrote to Kyuhyun and he nodded and whispered again.

"tell everything who happens later, okay?" Kyuhyun whispered in my ear. And I leaned my lips by his ear and whispered back.

"I will.." I whispered.

 We both had forgot that Donghae and Hyunsoo was still with us in the kitchen and when we looked at them, they looked cunfused.

"what are you two whispering about?" Hyunsoo asked curiously.

"nothing spacial" I said with a smile on my lips.

"Okay then.. " Hyunsoo said. And I nodded my head.

~4PM, Jaesoo's POV~

The time flew away fast and Donghae and Kyuhyun will get going home now. Donghae and Hyunsoo are in Hyunsoo's room and I and Kyuhyun are at the front door and talking.

"Will you tell me everything later, about Jaejoong" Kyuhyun asked and held both of my hands.

"I will tell you everything, and I will have a close eye on him later too" I said with a soft smile on my lips.

"Good~" Kyuhyun said with a smile and kissed me on the lips and I kissed him back.

We kissed each other until Hyunsoo and Donghae came down the stairs. They walked to us, Donghae put on his shoes and jacket. Hyunsoo opened the front door to the two with a smile on hers lips. I hugged Donghae goodbye and Hyunsoo hugged Kyuhyun goodbye. When I hugged Kyuhyun he whispered.

"I will call you later" Kyuhyun whispered.

"Okay" I whispered back.

Kyuhyun pecked my lips and I smiled softly. Kyuhyun and Donghae said goodbye and got into Kyuhyun's car and drove away. I and Hyunsoo walked to the living room and sat down on the couch. It was silent between us for a few minutes until Hyunsoo asks me something.

"Who was really the guy you talked to before and what did you and Kyuhyun whisper about?" Hyunsoo asked and I froze.

should I really tell her the truth or not?