~Chapter 7~

~New School, New Life!~

~~Jaesoo's POV~~

*Thank you Luhan for driving us to the party~* Hyunsoo said to Luhan with a smile.

*No problem Hyunsoo-ah, and nice to meet you Jaesoo-ah* Luhan said to me.

*Nice to meet you too Luhan* I said with a smile.

After 10 minutes for driving arrived we to the party. We stepped out from the car and started walk inside to the party.

*Have you told Kyuhyun that you are going to this party?* Hyunsoo asked.

*No I haven't* I said.

*Aha.. OK* She said and stepped inside of the house.

We walked insde and saw many people there. I looked for Sooyoung and say that I came to the party.

Wow, this is really a big house! It most be around 4 levels in this house!

I walked to the second floor because she wasn't on the first floor, when I walked up from the stairs so saw I Sooyoung with Yoona and another girl.

*Hi Sooyoung Unnie!* I yelled at her because the music were a bit loud.

*Jaesoo-shi you came!!* Sooyoung said and hugged me.

*Yeah of course I did!* I said.

*This is Jessica* She said and pointed at the girl I didn't know.

*Nice to meet you* I said to her.

*Nice to meet you too* She said with a smile.

*And you already know Yoona* Sooyoung said and laughed.

*Yeah* I said and laughed and hugged Yoona.

I chatted with them for a while and I became good friend with Jessica, I walked away from them for get a drink. I walked to the table with the drinks and snacks, I took a glass with cider with 7,5 alcohol. I turned around and looked around at the house, I decided to walk up to the third floor and see if someone I know is there. I walked up stairs and looked around, I saw Hyunsoo and Luhan be with Kris and Yoona. I turned around and saw Kyuhyun with Shindong and Heechul, my eyes become bigger and I couldn't move. After a few seconds so walked I over to Kyuhyun.

*Hi Kyuhyun* I said and looked at him and took a big glup of my drink.

*Jaesoo? What are you doing here? I didn't know that you were coming* He said confused.

*And I didn't know that you were here either* I said.

*I'm so glad that you are here* He said and hugged me, I hugged back.

I took a big glup of my drink again and it was almost empty.

*I will go and get another drink* I said and turned around.

*I will go with you* Kyuhyun said and put his arm around me.

I walked to the first floor and took another cider with 7,5 alcohol. and Kyuhyun filled his glass with wine. I walked to the garden and I swerved when I walked, I heard Kyuhyun laugh at me and I just looked at him and smiled. When we came out to the garden so saw I Hyunsoo there with Donghae. I walked over and sat down at the garden couch and Kyuhyun sat down beside me.

*So you found Kyuhyun at last!* Said Yesung with a grin.

*Yesung? Have you been here all the time?* I asked surprised and confused.

*Yeah I have* He said.

I took a glup of my drink and placed the glass on the table, and Kyuhyun just looked at me with a smile.

*What?* I said with a smile.

*You are really cute when you are drunk* He said and laughed a little.

*I'm not drunk~* I said and pouted in a cute way.

He just laughed at me and putted his arm around my shoulders and kissed me on the lips.

 

~~Hyunsoo's POV~~

When we came to the party left I Jaesoo and walked to the table who had drinks and snacks, I took a beer and walked to the third floor with Luhan and we met Kris.

*Hi Kris~ * I said with a smile and hugged him.

*Hi Hyunsoo-ah, did Jaesoo come too?  He asked.

*Yeah, she is somewhere* I said and laughed.

We stood there and talked and Yoona came to us.

*Hi Yoona~ * I said and hugged her.

* Hi Hyunsoo-shi, I met Jaesoo before with Sooyoung and Jessica* She said and stood beside Kris and he put his arm around her's shoulders.

I saw Kyuhyun with Shindong and Heechul, Jaesoo came up from the stairs and turned around and saw Kyuhyun and the others and she walked over to them. I turned around and saw Yoona and Kris kiss each other so I decided to walk to the garden on the first floor. I walked down stairs and walked outside and saw Donghae with Yesung, I walked over.

*Hi Donghae Oppa~ * I said and hugged him.

*Hi Hyunsoo-shi~ so you and Jaesoo came* He said and hugged me back.

*Yeah we did~ * I said and sat down beside him on the couch.

Donghae put his arm around my shoulder's and I leaned my head on his shoulder. I took a glup of my beer and put down the glass on the table. Suddenly so kissed Donghae me on the lips, he put his arms around my waist and I had my arms around his neck.

 

~~Jaesoo's POV~~

Kyuhyun walked to the table to get more wine so I sat down on the couch alone, suddenly heard I a girl who called my name. I looked back and saw Seohyun walk over to me with a smile.

*Hi Seohyun-shi* I said with a smile.

*Hi, I'm gald to meet you here~* She said with a smile.

*Yeah me too* I said.

*Ehm can I talk with you alone* She asked me.

*Yeah sure* I said and stood up and walked somewhere else with Seohyun.

I followed her to the fourth floor and she stopped.

*What did you want to tell me?* I asked.

*I wanted to tell you about Kyuhyun* She said.

*Kyuhyun?* I said confused.

*Yeah, it's that he isn't a good guy, he's cheating on all girlfriends he has* She said.

*What do you mean? He is the most wonderful guy I ever met, he's kind hearted* I said.

*Yeah at first but just wait a few weeks and he will be a nightmare for you* She said.

*I do not know what I should think* I said confused.

*You most not trust me but it's true, you can ask him yourself* She said.

*I will* I said and walked down to the first floor again.

I walked over to Kyuhyun and started to ask him right away.

*I have heard that you not a good guy and you cheating when you have a girlfriend* I said angry and confused.

*Who have told you that?* He asked confused.

*Seohyun Unnie told me that* I said.

*Seohyun? She is my ex-girlfriend and she is still in love with me and she is always jealous on all my girlfriends and she want them to think that I cheating on them. I promise I have never cheated on my girlfriends, do not listen to her. Please* He said and took my hands.

*Do you promise?*I said.

*I promise over my whole heart* He said and hugged me.

So Hyunsoo had right about Seohyun

 

~~The clock 03:07~~

It's late and I think that I and Hyunsoo would go home now

I walked around and looked for Hyunsoo and I found her on the second floor with Donghae. I walked over.

*Hyunsoo, it's late and I think that we should go home now* I said.

*Yeah I think so too* Hyunsoo said.

*If you two are going home so can I drive you home* Donghae said.

*But haven't you drunk alcohol?* I asked.

*No I haven't* He said.

*Aha Ok yeah you can drive us home* I said.

*Great, so should we go* He said and took Hyunsoo's hand and started to walk down the stairs.

I followed them and told Kyuhyun that I'm going home and he said OK and kissed me on my lips. I and Hyunsoo stepped into Donghae's car and he started to drive us home.

I thought about Seohyun the all way home, I could not belive that she lied about Kyuhyun and she is just jealous on me.

After 10 minutes so were we home and we said goodbye and thanked him for driving us home. We walked inside really quite and walked upstairs and walked into our room and chanched cloths and fell asleep.