~Chapter 18~

~New School, New Life!~

~Hyunsoo's POV~

 

I walked out from the school, I saw Donghae with Eunhyuk and Sungmin. As I walked nearer he looked at me with a smile and Eunhyuk and Sungmin smiled at me as well and waved to me and I waved back to him, and Donghae ran over to me. 

*Hi Hyunsoo, are you free tonight?* He asked me while he started to walk slowly beside me.

*Yes I am, why?* I asked with a smile and looked up at him.

*Well I wondered if you want to go on a date with me tonight* He said with a smile as he took my hand in his and stood infront of me.

*A date? Sure Oppa, I would love to go on a date with you today* I said with a smile and looked up in his eyes.

*Great, I will pick you up 6PM~* Donghae said and gave me a quick kiss on my cheek and then ran back to Eunhyuk and Sungmin who had watched us all the time with smiles on theirs lips.

I smiled at them and then started to walk towards the gate of the school. While I walked saw I Jaesoo and Kyuhyun got inside Kyuhyun's car. I looked at them when they drove off and I smiled softly. I started to walk home and smiled on the whole way home.

It really have been a long time since I were on a date with Donghae oppa

When I got home did I see my mother with her laptop on hers knee while she typed on the keyboard. When I closed the door did she look over at me with a smile.

*Hi Hyunsoo-ah where is Jaesoo?* She asked me with a smile and looked at her laptop again.

*She told me that she should hang out with Kyuhyun oppa for a while* I said with a small smile. Mother nodded hers head.

I went upstairs and walked inside my bedroom. I put my bag down on the floor beside my bed and then looked at the clock and it was 3:30PM. I smiled softly and went to my wardrobe and looked for clothes to wear later. After 10 minutes of looking did I find clothes to wear and changed to it. I walked to my mirror who are hanging on the wall and started to do my make up. After I was done with it did someone knock on my bedrooms door.

*Come in!* I said and looked over at the door and saw Jaesoo open the door.

I smiled to her and she looked at me with a weird face.

*Where are you going?* Jaesoo asked me.

*I am going on a date with Donghae today* I said with a smile.

*Really? When?* She asked me.

I looked at my clock and it was 4:50PM.

*6PM* I said and Jaesoo nodded hers head.

*Okay, I hope you two will have fun today then* She said.

*And you then? I heard from a little bird that you and Kyuhyun drove somewhere after school* I said with a curious smile on my lips.

*Yeah we did, and before we left asked Kyuhyun me something..* Jaesoo said with a small smile.

I still looked at her curiously.

*He did? What did he ask you then? Did he propose?!* I asked her.

*No he didn't~ But he asked me if I wanted to meet his parents today..* Jaesoo said with a nervous voice.

*Really? Today?* I asked her shocked.

*Yeah, and we drove to a dress store and he bought me a dress* Jaesoo said with a small smile on hers lips.

*When is he picking you up?* I asked her, and she looked up at the clock and I did the same and it was 4PM.

*He will come in one hour, I think I need to get ready* Jaesoo said and started to walk towards my bedroom door.

*Okay, and good luck to you later~* I said with a smile, I saw Jaesoo nod hers head and walked out from my room.

I still had a smile on my lips as Jaesoo walked out from my room. 

I still have 2 hours to get ready

I walked over to my bed and sat down on it and took up my phone from my pocket, I unlocked my phone and I clicked on my pictures on the phone and scrolled threw all my and Donghaes pictures of each other, it were a few when we kissed each other and a few of when we hugged each other. I smiled while I looked at the pictures. 

I put down my phone on my bed and laid down on my back and looked up at the roof with a smile on my lips. 

What should I do now then?

I stood up from my bed and walked to my mirror.

I hope Donghae will like how I look like tonight

I smiled softly while I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked at the clock and it was already 5pm. When I looked at the clock I started to get nervous.

Why am I getting nervous? I will meet Donghae that I do almost everyday..

I took my shoes in my hands and walked out from my room and walked down the stairs. I saw my mother in the living room with a smile on hers lips. She looked over at me and still had the smile on hers lips.

"You are just as beautiful as Jaesoo~ are you going on a date as well?" She asked with a smile. I nodded My head with a small smile.

*Yes I am~* I said and then she walked up to me and gave me a hug.

*How could you two grow up so fast..* she said while we she hugged me, I hugged her back and still smiled.

*Eomma, Jaesoo and I will always be your little daughters even when we grows up* I told her and she nodded hers head. We pulled away from the hug and she smiled at me.

*You two is the best thing that ever had happened to me* Eomma said with a small smile and then we heard a cars honk from the outside. Both of us looked towards the door and then I smiled at my mother again.

*Have fun now Hyunsoo~* mother said and I walked towards the door and put on my shoes and I nodded at her.

*I will, see you later eomma~* I said and opened the door and walked outside.

After I walked outside I saw Donghae's car, he got out from the car when he saw me. I saw a smile grew on his lips and I smiled back at him and started to walk towards him. When I was infront of him, I gave him a hug and he hugged me back.

*Are you ready?* Donghae asked me while he held my hands in his.

*Yeah I am, let's go~* I said with a smile and nodded my head to him.

We both sat in his car and he drove off to somewhere.

I looked around while he drove off to somewhere that I didn't know where. After 15 minutes did Donghae stop the car and we both stepped out from the car. He had stopped by a classy restaurant, I looked at him with a wide smile and he smiled back at me.

*I didn't know that you could be this romantic~* I said teasingly and he chuckled at me.

*And you will see the whole romantic side of me tonight~* He said and reached out for my hand and I gladly took my hand in his. 

He led me inside the restaurant and a waiter came up to us and showed us our table. Our table were beside a large window that you could see the city. I looked out from the window with a big smile on my lips, the waiter had left us he had showed us to our table. While I was looking out from the window, I felt a pair of arms hug my waist. I looked up and saw Donghae smile and looked out from the window as well. 

*Did you choose this place yourself?* I asked him and I could feel him nod his head.

*Yeah, I choose this table especially for you* He said cheekily and I chuckled at him and my eyes didn't leave the sight view  in front of me.

Donghae turned me around, I looked up at him with a smile and he smiled down at me, he bent down slowly and kissed my lips and I kissed him back.

*Let's sit down* Donghae said after the kiss and I nodded my head and we both sat down by the table.

We ordered food and after 15 minutes did the food arrive and we both ate. We feed each other food and we laughed and talked as usual. I took up my glad with white wine and were about to take a sip of it until I caught Donghae look at me. I looked back at him with a cunfused smile.

*What is it Oppa?* I asked him and he chuckled at me.

*You are just so cute to look at~* He said with a smile and I smiled back with a blush and took a sip of my wine.

We sat at the restaurant for three hours and talked, Donghae told me that we were going to a other place as well. I nodded my head and we both stood up from our seats and started to walk out from the restaurant and to Donghae's car. He started the car and drove off to somewhere else. I looked out from the car window to see where we were going this time. After 10 minutes of driving Donghae stopped the car and we both went out from the car, the clock was 21:10pm. When I came out from the car I saw the a park. Donghae smiled at me with a smile and took my hand and we started to walk inside the park. I smiled while we were walking in the park.

*It is so peaceful here at this hour~* I said softly and still had a smile on my lips. 

*Yeah it really is* He said with a smile and looked down at me. 

We have walked for a few minutes and Donghae stopped me from walking. I looked at him cunfused.

*Here put this on* He said and had a blindfold in his hands.

*Why? * I asked cunfused and still smiled at him. He smiled at me and put it in front my eyes.

*You'll see~* he said and took my hand and took me to somewhere I didn't know.

I followed Donghae where he took me, I started to get really curious about where he is taking me. He suddenly stopped and I stopped as well. I felt his hands on my cheeks and I started to smile softly. I felt Donghae put his lips softly on my lips.

*Are you ready?* He asked with a little playful voice.

*Yes..* I said softly and Donghae walked behind me and slowly took off my blindfold.

When the blindfold got off  just saw a picnic-set beautifully on the ground and I saw the sunset.

*Oppa.. this is really beautiful~* I said and I couldn't help but smile.

*Really? I personally did this for you, I really hope you like it* He said with a shy smile and I looked at him and hugged him tight.

*Of course I like it Oppa~* I told him while I hugged him and he hugged me back.

*I'm glad that you like it~* He said after he hugged me back.

We both sat down on the blanket and watched the sunset. The time went by fast while the sun set down, I felt my eyes get heavier by every second that passed. Donghae looked down at me and chuckled. He then looke at the clock and it was 22:05pm.

*Hyunsoo-ah? Are you tired?* He asked he and chuckled again.

*No.. maybe a little* I said with a soft blush and chuckled.

*I will take you home now* He said and he helped me to stand up. I nodded my head to him and we both packed the picnic set and walked back to the car.

When we came back to the car did we both get inside it and he drove off to get me home.

*It have been really nice date oppa, thanks to you* I told him with a smile. I could see his smile grew while he had his eyes on the road infront of us.

*It have indeed been a really nice date~* He said shyly with a chuckle.

*You have done a really good job today oppa~*I said and he smiled wider.

After 10 minutes did we arrive outside of my house. I unbuckled me and turned to Donghae and he looked at me with a smile.

*Thank you again for today oppa~*I said again with a smile.

*It was my pleasure all for you~*He said and smiled back.

*Goodnight then oppa~*I said and I leaned forwards and gave him a long kiss on his lips.

After the kiss broke did we look at each other or a few seconds, then I got out from the car.

*Goodnight on you too Hyunsoo-ah~*Donghae said before I closed the car door with a smile.

I stood there while he drove off, and I waved at him and then walked I inside and closed and locked the door after me. I took off my shoes and walked upstairs. When I came upstairs I saw a door open and I saw Jaesoo's head pop out from behind it.

*Your home now? I thought you already was asleep* Jaesoo said to me and looked over at me.

*Donghae just drove me home, it was really fun today, I think I have to get to sleep now.. We can talk more tomorrow okay?* I said with a smile, Jaesoo nodded hers head and went inide her room again.

I walked to my room and closed the door behind me. I changed my clothes to my pajamas and removed my make up. After that did lay down in my bed and put my blanket over my body.

This was the best date I ever had before

I closed my eyes and fell slowly asleep.