~Chapter 9~

~New School, New Life!~

~Jaesoo's POV~

All in the first team have run away and hide somewhere, we in the second team most wait for 5 minutes to run after them and catch them. I and Tiffany sitting down on a bench and waited for the 5 minutes to end, Tiffany and I will be takers together but we most be with one or two guys because I and Tiffany can't catch a guy who are really fast but that can another guy do. I and Tiffany sat there and wondered which guy or guys we would ask if they would be takers with us.

*Should we ask Minho and Tao if they want to be takers with us?* Tiffany asked.

*Yeah sure* I said.

*Minho!! Tao!! Can you two come over here!!* Tiffany shouted at them

They looked over at us and walked over.

*Would you two want to be takers with us two* Tiffany asked them.

*Sure* Both of them said.

Minho sat down beside me and Tao sat down beside Tiffany, I didn't know Minho that well but I knew Tao well thanks to Kris. The five minutes ended and all of us ran away in different directions. When I ran with the others saw I the store that I hid behind before and I decided to look who were behind the store. I asked Minho that if he could help me with look who are behind the store. I ran quitely behind the store and Minho ran in front of the store. I saw Jessica and Ryeowook ran away, I ran after Jessica and Minho ran after Ryeowook. I caught Jessica after a few meters and when I caughed her fell we onto the ground. We laughed really much and Tiffany came running towards us and laid down on us. We three watched Minho and Tao running after Ryeowook.

*Wow! Ryeowook are really fast to be shorter than the others!* I said and laughed.

Tiffany and Jessica didn't say something they just laughed really hard, After almost 5 minutes for watching Minho and Tao running after Ryeowook did they caught him and I, Tiffany and Jessica stood up and we walked back to the middle of the park. I looked at the clock and it have been 10 minutes ago when the second round started.

~Hyunsoo's POV~

I ran with Changmin, and he is really fast so I can not catch up with him so good. I shouted to him that he most slow down a little and he did so.

*Hyunsoo-ah if you don't run faster so will I run with you in my arms* Changmin said and laughed.

*I can't run faster* I said.

I stopped and started to walk instead, I heard someone run behind us and I started to run again hide behind a big tree, Changmin hide to behind another tree. I looked over and I saw Yesung and Hyoyeon. I stood behind the tree really quite. I heard Hyoyeon shout "catch him Oppa" to Yesung, I looked over and saw Yesung run after Changmin.

*Changmin you idiot! * I said to myself.

Hyoyeon heard me and walked over to the tree. Hyoyeon looked behind the tree and there stood I and just smiled. I tried to run away but Hyoyeon grabbed my arm, I tried to run away but she dragged me back and hugged me so I shouldn't run away. We watched Yesung run after Changmin. Yesung caught Changmin after a while. They walked with us to the middle of the park and I looked at the clock and it have been 45 minutes ago hen the second round started. When we came to the middle of the park so saw I, Jessica, Ryeowook and Taemin. I and Changmin walked over to the other's.

*Who caught you?* I asked them.

*Jaesoo caught me* Jessica said.

*Minho and Tao caught me* Ryeowook said.

*Key and Kyuhyun caught me* Taemin said with a cute smile.

I nodded and sat down beside Jessica and Changmin sat down beside Taemin. We sat there and talked until we saw Yuri, Donghae and Seohyun walk over with Leeteuk, Sunny and Chanyeol. Donghae sat down beside me and kissed my cheek. I looked on the clock and it have been 1 hour and 5 minutes. I looked at Donghae with a smile, he looked at me back with a kid like smile.

*Why do you have so kid like smile?* I asked and laughed a little while I had my forehead on his forehead and sat in his lap.

*I don't know, why do you have a angelic face then?* He asked while he had his hands on my waist.

I didn't answer his question, I just smiled and kissed his lips softly, he smiled against the kiss..

*Yah! Get a room!!* Changmin shouted at me and Donghae. We looked at him and laughed.

*You are just jealous that you do not have a girlfriend!* Donghae said and laughed.

*I maybe do not have a girlfriend but I do like someone* Changmin said with a weak smile.

*Who do you like?!* I asked.

*I like Sooyoung...* He said shyly.

*Sooyoung had told me sometime that she likes you too* Jessica said with a smile.

*Really?!* Changmin asked and blushed.

*Yeah* Jessica said.

Changmin said nothing after that he just blushed. I leaned my head on Donghae's shoulder and thought that some person missing.

*Where are Victoria, Amber, Luna, Sulli, Krystal and Jonghyun? Why aren't they here today?* I asked.

*Jonghyun had to much homework to do and the other's are in China on the weekend, they are coming back on monday* Yuri said.

I just nodded and smiled.

~Jaesoo's POV~

I got a message from Yoona and it said that all in the first team caught so we can go to the middle of the park. I walked back with Tiffany, Minho and Tao. On the way back saw we Yunho, Kyuhyun and Hangeng. I walked towards Kyuhyun. He hugged me tight and kissed my lips. We continued to walk to the middle of the park. When we came there said Kris how long it took for the second team for catch the frs team.

*It took 2 hours and 10 minutes for the second team!* Kris said and the clock are just 4pm.

We in the second team were really happy that we won, and Kris and Ýoona said that they will have a party tonight so can we celebrate, it's at Yoona's place because her parents aren't home. We all walked home, I and Hyunsoo walked home and told mother that Yoona and Kris will have a party tomorrow and asked if we could go.

*Mother can we go on Yoona's and Kris party tonight?* Hyunsoo asked.

*Sure, but become not too drunk, okay?*Mother said.

*We promise! *We said and walked to our rooms.

I sat down in my bed and thought who would drive us there. I stood up and walked to Hyunsoo's room.

*Hyunsoo who will drive us there?* I asked.

*I do not know, you can ask Kyuhyun if he can drive us there* Hyunsoo said.

*Yeah, I will call him now* I said and took up my phone.

I typed his number and called him.

*Hello* Kyuhyun answered.

*Hi kyu, it's me, I wonder if you can drive me and Hyunsoo to the party tonight* I asked Kyuhyun.

*Sure* He said.

*Thank you Oppa* I said.

*Your welcome, so see you tonight, Love you* Kyuhyun said.

*Yeah, Love you too* I said and hung up.

*So will he drive us there?* Hyunsoo asked.

*Yeah he will* I said and stood up and walked to my own room.

I laid down on my bed again and closed my eyes.