~Chapter 5~

~New School, New Life!~

~~No One's POV~~

It's have been 2 week ago when Jaesoo and Hyunsoo moved to Korea. Hyunsoo knows now that Donghae likes her and he knows thats she likes him back but they are still really good friends. Jaesoo and Kyuhyun are in a little relationship and almost all girls in the school are really jealous. They had heard that Yoona have a Boyfriend but doesn't know who it is, Jaesoo had asked Yoona's Friend's but they says that they doesn't know who it is.

 

~~Jaesoo's POV~~

It's morning and it time for get to school, I heard that mother waked Hyunsoo up and told her that she most get ready for school. I heard that bcause I were in the kitchen and ate breakfast and mother talks a bit loud sometimes in the morning.

*Grandma can I get one more pancake?* I asked my Grandmother.

*Sure sweety~*She said and gave me one more.

*Thank you~*I said and started to eat my pancake and grandmother just smiled at me.

When I ate my breakfast so came Hyunsoo down from the stairs and looked really tired.

*Are you tired Hyunsoo-shi? Didn't you get your beauty Sleep?* I asked with a grin and laughed.

*Haha, really funny* She said and sat down.

*Yeah I thought that* I said and still laughed a little.

*Grandmother can I get two pancake's* Hyunsoo asked grandmother and tried to ignore me when I still laughed

*Sure honey~*She said and laughed a little when I did funny faces behind Hyunsoo's back. She looked at me and I stopped to make funny faces.

*Thank you grandmother* Hyunsoo said and started to eat.

 

After a few minutes so got I a text from kyuhyun.

*Jaesoo-ah, I and Donghae Hyung are outside of your house, you and Hyunsoo-shi can walk with us to school <3//K* The text said.

*Yeah Oppa, I will tell Hyunsoo that she can get ready <3//J* I texted back.

 

I told Hyunsoo that Kyuhyun and Donghae waited for us outside and we took on our shoes and took our bags and walked out and saw them. We walked towards them, I had a big smile on my lips and Hyunsoo had a tired smile.

*Hi Hae!* I said and hugged Donghae.

*Hi Jae!* He said and hugged me back. I saw that Kyuhyun were a bit jealous.

*Kyu Oppa don't be jealous~* I said and hugged Kyuhyun and kissed his cheek.

*I'm not jealous* He said and hugged me back.

 

~~Hyunsoo's POV~~

 

I and Jaesoo walked towards Donghae and Kyuhyun, Jaesoo hugged and said hi to Donghae and Kyuhyun when I were beside and just yawned becasue I were really tired. We started to walk too school and I yawned more then 7 times on the way.

*Hyunsoo-ah why are you so tired?* Donghae asked and took my hand

*I haven't slept that well* I said.

*Aha.. * Donghae said.

We were at the school now and I and Jaesoo had the first lesson together.  I sat down beside Ryeowook Oppa.

*Hyunsoo are you alright?*Ryeowook asked me.

*Yeah i'm alright i'm just a litlle tired that's all* I said with a smile.

*Aha, OK* He said with a smile.

 

 

~~Jaesoo's POV~~

I sat down and saw that Yesung Oppa haven't come yet. I saw Hyunsoo just look at the black board but she always talks to Ryeowook. I called over Hyunsoo.

*Hyunsoo what's wrong?* I asked her.

*Nothing* She said.

*Really?* I said curiously.

*Really* She said.

*Is it about Donghae* I said.

*Maybe... * She said quite.

*Tell me!* I said.

*It's just that I like Donghae and I know that he like's me too and we are really good friends* She said.

*And what's wrong with that then?* I said confused.

* It's that I want to be more than friends with Donghae* Hyunsoo said and looked down.

*Why don' you tell him that then?* I asked.

*Because I don't know if he wants the same* She said.

*I know that he want to be with you more than friends. I promise, talk with him after the lesson* I said to her and Yesung came towards us and sat down beside me and said hi to Hyunsoo and she said hi and walked to her seat beside Ryeowook again.

*What did you two talk about?* Yesung asked.

*Nothing* I said and the teacher came into the classroom.

 

 

~~Hyunsoo's POV~~

 

After the lesson so would I tell Donghae that I wants to be more than his friend. I walked to his locker and saw him there. I walked over with a smile.

*Hi Hyunsoo-ah are still tired?* Donghae asked me.

*No, not really* I said with a smile.

*That's great* He said with a smile.

*Hae can I ask you something?* I said to Donghae.

*Yea sure?* He said.

*Do you like me more than a friend? Because I do* I said to him.

*You do?* He said.

*Yeah* I said quite.

*I like you too more than a friend but I have doesn't show it because I thought that would destroy our friendship* He said.

*Really?* I said.

*Yeah, and I have always wanted to kiss you on your cheek or lips but the other's always destroy it for me or am I too shy for it* Donghae said.

*K-kiss me? Really?* I said.

*Yeah, It soon our next lesson, shall we go* Donghae said and closed his locker and took my hand and walked to our next lesson..

We walked to our next lesson and Donghae kissed my cheek before he walked to his seat, I blushed and I walked to my seat. I saw Yoona and I realized that she had a boyfriend but dosen't tell us the name. I walked over to her and started to ask her.

*Yoona,Tell me!* I said.

*Tell you what Hyunsoo-shi* She asked confused.

*Tell me your boyfriend's name* I said

*No* She said.

*Please! Pretty Please!? I promise that I will not tell anyone except Jaesoo* I said. Yoona thought for a few seconds.

*You promise?*She said.

*Yeah I promise* I said again.

*OK, you know Kris Wu right? Yeah he is my Boyfriend* Yoona said and blushed dark red.

*Kris!? That long handsome Kris!? You must kidding me?* I said surprised.

*You wanted me to tell the truth so I told you the truth* Yoona said.

*Oh my god!* I said still shocked.

*You promise that you will not tell anyone except Jaesoo?* Yoona asked.

*Yeah I promise* I said and the teacher came into the classroom.

 

 

~~Jaesoo's POV~~

 

It's lunch now and I going to meet Hyunsoo at the cafeteria. Suddenly grabbed someone my arm and I looked back and saw a girl.

*Excuse me but can you let go of my arm?* I said.

*Oh sorry I didn't mean to grab your arm so hard* The girl said. I just looked at her and she were a bit taller than me.

*Can I ask who you are?* I asked her.

*Yeah sure, my name is Seo Joohyun but you can call me Seohyun* She said with a smile.

*Seohyun? My name is Lee Jaesoo* I said to Seohyun.

*Jaesoo, I wonder if you want to eat lunch with me so we can know each other more* Seohyun said.

*Yeah sure but I'm going to eat with my twin sister but you can eat with us* I said.

*Yeah sure* Seohyun said and we started to walk to the cafeteria.

I think that Seohyun are really wierd her smile looks fake when she smiled at me. I saw Hyunsoo and we walked over to her.

 

*Hi Jaesoo-shi~ Who is she?* Hyunsoo asked.

*Hyunsoo this is Seohyun, Seohyun this is my twin sister Hyunsoo* I said.

*Hi nice to meet you*Seohyun said wth a smile.

*Nice to meet you too* Hyunsoo said with a smile.

 

 

~~Hyunsoo's POV~~

Seohyun? I think she's a bit wierd, she is maybe a really kind girl but I think that I will not going to trust her well

After a few minutes said Seohyun that she must go and she did so.

 

*Jaesoo-shi I do not trust that girl* I said to Jaesoo.

*Give her a chance Hyunsoo* Jaesoo said.

*I will but I'm not going to trust her* I said.

*OK do what you want* Jaesoo said.

 

~~After the school is over! Jaesoo's POV~~

After school, walked I home with Kyuhyun and Hyunsoo walked with Donghae a bit ahead us. I saw them hold hand and laugh together.

*I think that Hyunsoo and Donghae are a couple now* I said with a smile.

*Yeah~  Kyuhyun said and put his arm around my shoulders.

When we got to my and Hyunsoo's house so gave Kyuhyun me a soft kiss on my lips.

*See you tomorrow* Kyuhyun said and kissed me again and left.

 

 

~~Hyunsoo's POV~~

We got to my and Jaesoos' house and I saw Jaesoo and Kyuhyun say goodbye to each other. I said goodbye to Donghae after Jaesoo walked inside and I turned around and were about to walk inside too but Donghae grabbed my arm and Kissed me on the lips.

*It was a sweet kiss~* Donghae said and had his forehead on my forehead.

*I thought so too~* I said and blushed.

*So, see you tomorrow~ * Donghae said and kissed me on the forehead and walked away with Kyuhyun.

I walked inside and saw Jaesoo wait for me.

*Was it good?* She asked with a grin.

*What was good?* I asked confused.

*The kiss idiot* Jaesoo said.

*Aha the kiss, yeah it were OK* I said and blushed.

*Just OK?* Jaesoo said.

*No, it was amazing!!* I told her and walked upstairs.

Jaesoo followed me upstairs and followed me into my room. And I realized that I had to tell Jaesoo something.

*Jaesoo-shi I have something to tell you* I said to her.

*Tell me that you and Donghae are a couple now, that doesn't need to tell me that* She said and laughed.

*No it not that* I said.

*What is it then?* She asked.

*I know who Yoona's boyfriend* I said with a grin.

*You know!* She said surprised.

*Yupp* I said.

*Tell me* She said.

*You know Kris Wu* I said.

*Yeah? No way! Are Yoona in a relationship with the handsome Kris Wu!!?* Jaesoo said Surprised.

*Yeah!* I said.

*Oh My God!* Jaesoo said.

*But I promises Yoona that I would just tell you so do not tell others now! OK?* I said to Jaesoo.

*OK* She said.

 

We chatted about Yoona and Kris the whole day even when we eated dinner. It become late so we got to bed. so I took on my pajamas who looke like this. I walked to my bed and layed down and after a few minutes fell I asleep.

 

 

~~Jaesoo's POV~~

It is dark outisde now so I should go to sleep like Hyunsoo. I walked back to my room and took on my pajamas who looked like this.

I laid down after in my bed and fell asleep.