~Chapter 16~

~New School, New Life!~

 ~ Jaesoo's POV~

Should I really tell her the truth?

I looked worried at her and she looked wondering at me. I put my hand on my neck and looked down on the floor then at Hyunsoo again.

"Well... It was Jaejoong who came before, and wanted to know how it was yesterday, but I told him to leave because Donghae and Kyuhyun was here... And he will come here later.. To talk with you.." I said and still looked at Hyunsoo.

"What's wrong with that?" Hyunsoo asked confused.

"I do not really trust him, he is really a nice guy but I do not trust him.. I think he wants to destroy yours and Donghaes relationship.." I said and Hyunsoos eyes wided.

"Why do you think that Jaesoo? He is really a nice guy you know.." Hyunsoo said a little irritated.

"I know he is but I don't really trust him, we don't know that well yet" I said.

"I know that we don't know him that well yet but he haven't done anything to hurt any of us" She said and I nodded.

It knocked on the door and Hyunsoo and I looked over at the door. After a few seconds looked I at Hyunsoo and she walked over to the door and opened it and we both knew that it was Jaejoong who was on the other side of the door.

"Hi ladies~" Jaejoong said with his charming smile and Hyunsoo smiled friendly back at him.

"Hi Jaejoong oppa, I heard Jaesoo invited you over" Hyunsoo said kindly and Jaejoong nodded his head and still had the smile on his lips.

"Yeah she did, and it was really kind of her" Jaejoong said and looked over at me and I sighed and looked down to the floor.

Hyunsoo let Jaejoong in and closed the door behind her. We three walked to the living room, Hyunsoo sat down in the couch, and I saw that Jaejoong were about to sit down beside her but I sat down fast beside her before Jaejoong. He looked at me and I looked back at him with a small evil smile, he shook his head and sat down in the armchair instead.

"So ladies~ What did you do yesterday?" Jaejoong asked with a smile and looked at both of us.

"Well we watched two movies and played games, nothing else" I said as I looked at Jaejoong. He nodded his head.

"We had really fun~" Hyunsoo said with a smile on hers lips and I looked at her.

Jaejoong asked many questions about the night, most of the questions were about Donghae and Hyunsoo, but Hyunsoo herself didn't notice it, or I don't know if she noticed it.

~ A few hours later

The time went by fast and Jaejoong was still there, Hyunsoo talked to him but I sat quiet beside and listened closely to what Jaejoong talked about, until I stood up from the couch and looked at Jaejoong.

"I think you should leave now Jaejoong" I said as I looked at him. He looked at the clock and nodded his head. 

" I think you are right about that" He said and stood up from the armchair and walked towards the front door.

Hyunsoo and I walked with him to the door, he started to flirt with Hyunsoo again and I knew that she noticed what happened, I saw it in hers eyes that she noticed it. 

"Well.. I will get going now" Jaejoong said as he had put on his shoes and jacket. I eyed his every move.

Both of us said goodbye to Jaejoong, and Hyunsoo walked away from the door and walked upstairs. Before I cloed the door, Jaejoong stopped me.

"What are you planning?" Jaejoong asked and glared at me.

"I'm not planning anything, but you are.. And I want to know what your plan is.." I said coldly and closed the door in front of him and sighed. I leaned my back on the door.

What is he planning?

I walked upstairs and took up my phone and texted Kyuhyun right away.

"He has left..." I send him a text. And he reply a few seconds later. 

"What did he do and talk about?" Kyuhyun asked by text.

"Well he... Asked us about yesterday and flirted a little with Hyunsoo and I think she noticed it.. But I think he is planning something... About Donghae and Hyunsoo.." I texted him back and sighed.

"I will have a close eye on Jaejoong when he is with Hyunsoo" Kyuhyun texted.

"I will too, I have to go to bed now.. School tomorrow.." I texted back to him and sighed softly.

"I understand, we'll see you tomorrow, goodnight love you" Kyuhyun texted back and I smiled softly.

"Yeah see you tomorrow and goodnight love you too~" I texted him back and put down my phone beside my bed.

I walked to my bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth. Then I took on my pajamas and walked out from my bathroom. I walked to my bed and laid down. 

~Same day, Hyunsoo's POV~

Why are Jaesoo saying that things about Jaejoong oppa, he really is a nice guy. But before... I could see he started to flirt with me. Jaesoo told me to be careful when I am with him.. But I know he never would hurt me or Donghae. I know I can trust Jaejoong, even if Jaesoo doesn't trust him.

I sat in my room and just thought about what Jaesoo had told me about Jaejoong and she doesn't trust him at all. I looked up at the clock and sighed.

"I have to go to bed..." I said to myself and sighed again and stood up.

I walked to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair, and after took I on my pajamas.

~Next day, Jaesoo's POV~

The next day I just thought that I don't want to go to school. My grandmother came inside my room and shook my sleepy body on the bed.

"Jaesoo honey wake up you need to get ready for school~" She said and I yawned heavily and my grandma chuckled.

"Okay okay grandma..." I said as I sat up in my bed and smiled softly to my grandmother and she smiled back.

"Good, I will wake Hyunsoo up too and make breakfast for you two" Grandma said with a smile and walked out from my room and closed the door behind her.

I stood up from my bed and walked to my bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth. I put on my school uniform and put on light make up. I put my hair in a ponytail and walked downstairs and saw my grandfather and grandmother in the kitchen. I sat down in front of my grandfather by the kitchen table with a smile.

"Good morning Jaesoo, where is your sister?" He asked my with a smile on his lips.

"I think she will be down here soon" I said with a smile and looked towards the stairs.

Grandmother gave me a plate with egg and bacon and I started to eat with a smile. My phone started to vibrate and I took my phone and looked at it. I have got a massage from Kyuhyun. I opened the massage and started to read it with a smile on my lips.

"Hi beautiful, I and Donghae will pick you and Hyunsoo up later<3"  I read the massage.

"Hi oppa, yeah arraso~ <3 See you later" I texted him back and put down the phone.

~Hyunsoo's POV~

I sat in my bed and heard a knock on my door and saw my grandmother open the door with a smile on hers lips, and hers eyes looked a little shocked.

"Oh Hyunsoo-ah, you are already awake" She said with a smile.

"Yeah I am, I couldn't sleep that well, but it is okay, I will get ready for school" I said as I stood up from from my bed with a smile on my lips and walked to my bathroom and grandmother left my room after she told me to come down and eat breakfast after I was done.

I brushed my hair and teeth and put on my uniform, I looked into the bathroom mirror and thought about if I should put on makeup. I struggled my shoulders.

No feeling to put on makeup today

I walked to my dear in my room and took my bag and were about to walk out from my room when I suddelny got a massage on my phone.

"Hi Jagi, I and Kyuhyun will pick you and Jaesoo up later~" I read the massage after I took up my phone and I smiled softly. 

"Arraso Oppa, see you two later~" I texted back and walked down stairs and see Jaesoo sit in the kitchen while grandmother cooks us breakfast and grandfather reads the news.

I sat down beside Jaesoo who still ate her breakfast, grandmother gave me a plate with egg and bacon and I started to eat as well.

~Jaesoo's POV~

"You know that Kyuhyun and Donghae are picking us up later right?" I asked Hyunsoo after grandmother and grandfather left the kitchen and it was only I and Hyunsoo in there.

"Yeah I know, Donghae texted me before and told me about it" Hyunsoo said with a smile and I nodded my head and smiled back at her.

We both heard a car outside the house and Hyunsoo looked out from the window and saw Kyuhyun and Donghae in  Kyuhyun's car. 

"They are here" Hyunsoo said and I nodded my head and stood up and walked out from the kitchen with Hyunsoo.

We both took on our shoes and walked outside to the car. I sat down beside Kyuhyun who sat in the driver seat and Hyunsoo sat down beside Donghae. I smiled at Kyuhyun as he drove, I saw that he had a smile on his lips as well but had his eyes on the road.

When we came to the school ground we four walked inside the school building and walked to our lockers. I and Hyunsoo have our first class together, we walked together to our first class and met Yesung and Ryeowook there. They saw us and smiled at us.

"Hello ladies" Yesung said with a smile when we came up to them and Ryeowook smiled as well.

"Hi Yesung oppa and Ryeowook oppa" I and Hyunsoo said on the same time.

"Did you have fun with Kyuhyun and Donghae in the weekend?"  Ryeowook asked with a smile. And we both nodded.

"Yeah it was fun, we have thought about to do it again sometime, maybe you want to come too then?" Hyunsoo said with a smile.

"Yeah that would be fun, I have heard that you lives in a big house, am I right?" Ryeowook asked with a smile.

"Well you could say it is big" I said with a smile and the other two nodded theirs heads with smiles on theirs lips.

The teacher came inside the classroom and we all sat down on our seats. All the students in the class had all their attention forwards to Mr Shin.

"Okay class, next week will all the students have a trip to Jeju island you will be there for two weeks" Mr Shin said and all in the class gasped.

"Yay!!~" All in the classroom shoutout and put up theirs hands in the air.

Then after told the teacher is that we shall be quite, we did what he told us to do. When the class ended we all walked out from the classroom. I walked to my locker, I opened my locker and put my books in the locker. I saw Kyuhyun walk towards me with a smile on his lips. He leaned his arm on the wall beside me and looked down at me.

"Did your teacher tell you the same as our told us?" Kyuhyun asked with a smile.

"Yeah he did and it sound really amazing~" I said with a bright smile.

He chuckled and smiled, he leaned his back on the wall and still smiled. I smiled up at him, I stood in front of him and tiptoed and put my arms around his neck as he looked down at me with a smile. 

"We will have two fun weeks in Jeju island, because I have never been there before" I said with a smile as Kyuhyun chuckled.

"Well, because it will be your first time, then I will make it your best two weeks in your life" Kyuhyun said with a grin and I giggled.

I leaned my head on his chest and still smiled. He lifted up my chin and made me look at him and he kissed my lips and I could feel him smile against the kiss and I did the same.

"Do you have a long break now?" Kyuhyun asked after the kiss and I nodded my head.

He smiled and took my hand and we walked to the school ground and found Hyunsoo and Donghae, they sat under a tree. We walked over to them and sat down with them. We talked about Jeju island and how much fun we will have there because it will be my and Hyunsoo's first time there. 

"I think mother and father had told us that they met there for the first time when dad were on a trip here in Korea, after that day started they to date and after that moved mom to China with our father" Hyunsoo told Donghae and Kyuhyun and they nodded theirs head.

"That's sound really romantic" Donghae said with a smile.

"We can be romantic there too, right Donghae" Kyuhyun said and put his arm around my shoulder and Donghae nodded and did the same with Hyunsoo and we all smiled.

Now could I just think about how fun we all will have in Jeju island, with all our friends.