~Chapter 20~

~New School, New Life!~

~Jaesoo's POV~

I woke up because of the sunlight that shined in my eyes 08:30 am in the morning. I strached my body and yawned softly.

*Good Morning Jaesoo~* I heard someone say and I looked over and saw Victoria Unnie stand almost beside me with a smile, I smiled sleeply at her.

*Good Morning Vic Unnie~* I said as I yawned again, she chuckled at me as she ruffled my messy hair.

*I will make some coffee for you, I hope that will make you less sleepy* She told me and walked to the kitchen and made coffee for us two and the other two who still slept.

I stood up from my bed and walked over to Victoria and sat down beside her by the table. She gave me my coffee and I smiled softly at her.

*When did you woke up Unnie? * I asked her.

*I don't know.. around 07:30 or 8 am..* She told me with a chuckle and I nodded and smiled at her.

I heard a sleepy groan from one of the beds and both I and Victoria looked over and saw Sunny stratch her body with a smile.

*Good morning sunshine~* I told her with a chuckle, and she laughed softly with a sleepy grin.

*Good morning you two..* She said as she sleeply walked over to us and sat down after she got herself coffee.

*Did you have sweet dreams?* Victoria asked her and chuckled, I laughed as I heard her question.

*I do not remember..* She said and laughed at her own sleepyness.

*You must drink more coffee Unnie* I told her with a laugh as she drank her coffee, she chuckled at me.

Sunny looked behind her and saw that Sooyoung still slept in her bed.

*That girl can really sleep..* Sunny said with a chuckle and then we heard a knock on our door.

We three looked over at the door and looked at all of us to see who had most clothes on, and I and Victoria looked at Sunny that she could open the door. Sunny sighed and stood up and walked to the door and opened it. We saw Baekhyun and Changmin stand there with big grins on the faces. Both Victoria and I walked over to them with smiles on our lips.

*Good morning girls* Changmin said with a sweet voice.

*Good morning you two, what are you doing here at the moment?* Victoria asked them with a smile.

We let them walk inside our hotel room and they sat down in our cough and Sunny sat beside them as I and Victoria stood up.

*I found Changmin Hyung wander around in the hall so we decided to see if any of the others were awake..* Baekhyun told us with a cheeky smile on his lips.

*But all of you aren't awake yet I see* Changmin said with a smirk as he looked over at Sooyoung unnie as she still slept peacfully.

*Yeah.. I shall wake her up* I said with a chuckle as I walked over to the sleeping Sooyoung.

I sat down beside her in her bed and shook her body gently, and called her name as I shook her body gently. After a few shooks did she look at me with tired eyes and a yawn escaped . She rubbed her eyes and she saw Changmin and Baekhyun look at her with grins on their lips. She hid her face under the blanket.

*Yah...! Why didn't you wake me up sooner?* Sooyoung asked from under the blanket. We all laughed softly at her reaction.

*We thought you slept so peacfully that's why* Changmin told her with a sweet smile on his lips and Sooyoung blushed slightly and sat up in the bed.

*But by the way.. why are you two in here?* She asked after she realized the suitation a bit more.

*We didn't have anything to do so we came here* Baekhyun told her with a grin and she nodded her head.

I chuckled at her as she leaned her sleepy body on mine and sighed sleeply.

*Hey guys, we should get ready, I can't wait any longer to explore Jeju* I told them and they all nodded their heads with grins on the faces. We told Changmin and Baekhyun that they should go and see if Hyunsoo were awake and tell her to come and explore with us.

 

~Hyunsoo's POV~

I was the first one that woke up in our room, I share room with Tiffany, Luna and Boa. Almost right after I woke up the other three woke up as well. We all sat by the table and drank coffee and talked about how it was here in Jeju.

*I can't wait to explore Jeju, because it is my first time here~* I told them and they grinned.

We heard knocks on the door and Tiffany walked over and opened it, and Changmin, Baekhyun and Donghae Oppa walked inside our hotel room.

*What are you guys doing here?* Luna asked with a grin.

*I and Baekhyun were just at Sooyoung and the other three and they said that we should ask you guys to come and explore Jeju with all of us, and Donghae did we just find on the way here* Changmin told us with a chuckle as Baekhyun grinned and Donghae too. I stood up and walked over to Donghae and kissed his lips softly.

*And why were you on your way here then?* I asked him with a grin.

*I missed you that's why* He told me and smiled cheekily at me and I chuckled at him and pecked his cheek.

*Yah get a room you two!* We heard Tiffany say and we all laughed.

*Now get ready and go to Sooyoung and others room later okay* Changmin told us and we all nodded with smiled on our lips.

As they three walked out we all got ready for the day. I put on cute summer clothes that I brought with me, we all did our make up and brushed our hair and teeth. We all started to walk to Jaesoo's room after we got ready for the first day.

As we were on our way there we met Kyuhyun who just got out of his room with his room mates, who are Ryeowook, Minho and Jonghyun.

*Hi guys* Boa said with a grin.

*Hi where are you going?* Minho asked us with a smile.

*We are on our way to Jaesoo's room, come with us* I told them and of course they accepted it and walked with us to the others.

As we were outside of there room I knocked on the door.

 

~Jaesoo's POV~

As Changmin and Baekhyun walked out of the room we got ready right again, we did our make up and brushed our teeth and hair. After I was done I put on my clothes for the day with a big smile on my face. The four of us sat down in two of our beds and waited for them to come back, but this time did Changmin and Baekhyun just open the door because we had forgotten to lock it, but this time they had Donghae with them.

*Hi I am joining you guys* Donghae said with a smile as they walked inside.

*That's great, the more the better~* Sooyoung said with a grin.

The three of them sat down in our bed with us as we waited for the others to come. After a while we heard a knock on the door and Changmin opened the door for us, then we saw Hyunsoo and the other three girls walk inside and Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Minho and Jonghyun walked inside right after them. A big smile appeard on my lips as I saw Kyuhyun walk inside.

*Hi you guys~* I told them as I stood up with a grin.

They greeted back, they sat down in the beds, Hyunsoo sat down in Donghae's lap and I glanced over at Sooyoung as she sat with her back leaned on Changmin's chest. I saw Kyuhyun look at me with a charming smile on his lips, I smiled back at him and he walked over to me and gave me a kiss on my lips that lasted for a few seconds.

*Missed you~* He told me with a grin.

*Kyu.. We saw each other yesterday..* I told him with a chuckle but he pouted cutely.

*But I still missed you~* He said and kissed my lips again and we both sat down on a empty spot in the beds.

We all talked with each other and forgot that we were supposed to go outside. I saw Tiffany look over at the clock and I looked over to and the clock was already 10 am.

*Yah guys! Weren't we supposed to go outside? It is already 10 am so let's got out now* Tiffany with a grin as she stood up and started to walk towards the door.

We all agreed anf walked towards the door and went out and walked outside the hotel.

This is going to be so awesome~