~Chapter 3~

~New School, New Life!~

~~Jaesoo's POV~~

 

It's Monday and the first day at the new school. Our mother woke us up to get us ready for school, she gave me my school unifrom and after she left my room so took I the uniform and putted it on. After I got dressed so walked I down for eat breakfast, after a few minutes so came Hyunsoo down and ate breakfast. I asked mom if she would drive us to school because we do not know where the school is, she said that she will drive s the first week and then we can walk to school, it only takes 10 to 15 minutes to walk there. I and Hyunsoo took on our shoes and walked to the car so mom could drive us to school. It were quite in the car the whole way to school. When we were there our said mom good luck for the first day of school. Hyunsoo and I walked inside the school and walked to Miss Shin the rector office and tell her that we are the new students.

After told her that so gave she us out shedule, and our code to our lockers. I looked at my shedule and after at Hyunsoo's shedule and I saw that we just have the first class together and not the other's classes. Miss Shin walked with us to our first class and introduced us to the class. She told us to take our seats and after so walked she out from the class room. I walked to my seat and sat down. The guy who I sat beside said something to me.

*Hi! My name is Jongwoon but everyone calls me Yesung*He said and smiled at me.

*Hi i'm Jaesoo*I said with a blush. And I thought that I had seen that face somewhere before.

*How does it feel to start at a new school?* Yesung asked.

*I don't know... i'm most nervous and scared that I'm not going to have any friends* I said.

*I see, from now on so am I your friend*He said while smilig at me.

*Really?* I asked.

*Of course* He said

*Thank you* I said and smiled back.

*So do you know the other girl who started in this class?* He asked.

*Hyunsoo Yea, she's my Twin sister* I said with a laugh.

*Your twin sister? You do not resemble each other much expect your eyes* He said with a laugh.

*I know* I said with a smile.

*I see that Hyunsoo sitting beside Ryeowook-shi* Yesung said.

*Who's Ryeowook?* I asked.

*He's my friend* He said with a smile

*Oh really, I think that Hyunsoo and Ryeo....Ryeowook will be good friends* I said and looked at them. and they looked back at me with smiles on there faces

~~Hyunsoo's POV~~

 

When Miss Shin told us to take our seats so walked I to my seat and sat me down. I saw the guy who sat beside me and he looked back at me with a smile and he said something to me.

*Hi, My name is Ryeowook* He said with a smile.

*Hi, i'm Hyunsoo* I said back and had a smile.

*Do you like your new school?* He asked.

*Yeah it's okay* I said.

*Are you nervous?* He said.

*Yeah, kind of nervous* I said with a blush.

*So the other girl, do you know her?* He asked me.

*Jaesoo yeah, She's my Twin sister* I said with a smile.

*Oh really? You do not look so much alike, or maybe just your eyes* He said with a laugh.

*I know* I said with a laugh. And I saw Jaesoo and the guy who sat beside her look at us and I just smiled and waved at them and they waved back.

*Who are the guy beside Jaesoo-shi?* I asked Ryeowook.

*His name is Jongwoon but everyone calls him Yesung* Ryeowook said and looked at them.

*Are Yesung a kind guy? If he is not, he shall not talk to Jaesoo* I said.

*It's OK, Yesung is a great friend. You can trust him, and I have a feeling that you are older than Jaesoo right?* Ryeowook said with a laugh.

*Yeah i'm 8 minutes oldar than her* I said while I laughed.

After I said that so came the teacher into the classroom and told us to be quite.

 

~~Jaesoo's POV~~

 

After class so looked I for my locker and I could not find it. I saw the guy who Hyunsoo sat beside and I thought that if I should ask him were my locker is. So I walked over to him.

*Hey Ryeowook!* I said poked his shoulder.

*Hi Jaesoo, but how can you my name?* He asked confused.

*Yesung Oppa told me your name before, but how can you my anme then?* I asked.

*Your sister told me your name before* He said with a smile.

*Oh OK, but can you help me to find my locker* I said shyly

*Yeah sure* He said and took the paper who showed where my locker was and he walked with me to my locker.

*Here it is* Ryeowook said with a smile.

*Oh thank you Ryeowook Oppa!* I said.

*Your welcome, I most go to my class now but see you later* He said and walked to his next class.

I most go to my own class too. I walked to my next class. I walked inside the class room and to my seat.

*Hi* Said the guy who sat beside me.

*Hi* I said with a smile.

*My name Sungmin, what's your name?* He said with a cute smile.

*My name is Jaesoo* I said and smiled.

*So you are the one of new students right* He said.

*Yeah, the other new student are my Older Twin sister* I said with a laugh.

*Oh really? What's she's name then?* He asked me.

*Her name is Hyunsoo* I said.

*Hyunsoo, I hope I meet her later, and I hope I will be good friend with you two* He said and smiled so he showed he's teeth.

*I'm sure that she will be good friend with you, and I'm your friend* I said with a smile.

*Yeah~* He said.

The teacher came into the class room and told all students to be quite and sit down at there's seats.

 

~~Hyunsoo's POV~~

I have already find my locker and it were easy, I think that Jaesoo-shi had problem to find her locker, he's really to find anything.

I walked to my next class. When I came into the class room so saw I a really cute and handsome guy, I looked at him for a few seconds and after I took my seat. When I sat down so looked I back at the guy. The person beside me poked my shoulder.

*Do you like him?* The person said.

*I think his cute* I said.

*Yeah he is cute* The person said.

*Do you know his name?* I asked.

*Yeah, his name is Lee Donghae* the person said.

*Donghae, and may I ask what's your name is?* I asked the person.

*My name is Im Yoona and you* She said.

*My name is Lee Hyunsoo* I said with a smile.

*So you are the new student* She said with a smile.

*Yeah me and my Twin sister started here today* I said with a smile.

*Your Twin sister? What her's name?* Yoona asked surprised.

*Her name is Lee Jaesoo* I said.

*Jaesoo, I hope I that I will meet her later* Yoona said with a laugh.

*Yeah* I said.

*After class so is it lunch do you want to eat with me?* Yoona asked me

*Yeah sure* I said with a eye smile.

*Great~*Yoona said

The teacher came into the class room.

After class so went I and Yoona to the cafeteria. I saw Jaesoo and shouted to her and told herto come over.

 

~~Jaesoo's POV~~

 

I heard Hyunsoo Unnie shout for me and told me to come over so I did so.

*Hi Hyunsoo* I said.

*Hi Jaesoo, This is Yoona* She said.

*Hi nice to meet you Jaesoo* Yoona said with a smile.

*Nice to meet you too* I said.

*Do you want to eat lunch with us?* Hyunsoo asked me.

*Yeah sure* I said.

We walked to the cafeteria and sat down by a table after we took our lunch, we chatted and laughed together, I thought that Yoona were really funny to talk too. I saw someone similer who sat by another table. I looked at the person for a while and I realised that it were the cute and handsome guy that I saw outside our house.

*Jaesoo-ah are you awake?* Yoona asked me.

*Wha.. Yeah* I said.

*Who are you looking at?* Hyunsoo asked me.

*The guy with fluffy hair* I said to her.

Yoona looked back and she knew who I looked at.

*Do you like him?* Yoona said.

*Yeah*I said and blushed.

*He is my friend* She told me with a smile.

*Really?!* I asked surprised.

*Yeah, do you want me to call him over?* he asked with a grin.

*Eh...I don't know* I said shyly, but she called him over anyway.

The cute guy looked our way without a smile he looked at all of us, when I looked at me so became his eyes bigger. He walked over to us and sat down.

*Hi Kyuhyun~ *Yoona said sweetly.

*Hi.. * He said

So his name is Kyuhyun

*This is Hyunsoo* Yoona said and pointed at Hyunsoo.

*Hi Hyunsoo* He said.

*Hi* She said with a smile.

*And this is Jaesoo, Hyunsoo's Twin sister* Yoona said and grabbed my arm and moved me closer to Yoona and Kyuhyun.

*Hi Jaesoo* He said and looked at me with a sweet smile.

*H-hi* I said shyly. I saw that Hyunsoo and Yoona looked at each other and nodded.

*Hyunsoo-shi can you come with me to my locker I forgot something* Yoona said with a smile.

*Yeah sure* Hyunsoo said.

*You two can wait here for us to come back* Yoona said and grabbed Hyunsoo's arm and walked away.

*Yeah sure* Said Kyuhyun. I have never heard a voice like his, his voice is so soft and sweet.

After Yoona and Hyunsoo walk away so were it quite between me and Kyuhyun, but after a few moments so said Kyuhyun something to me.

*Where did you and Hyunsoo live before you moved here?* Kyuhyun asked.

*We lived in China with our mother* I said.

*China? are your mother Chinese?* He asked.

*No my... my father are Chinese and my mother Korean, after my dad... died... so told our mother that we will move to Korea* I said with tears in my eyes..

*I'm sorry about what happened to your father* He said and took my hand. I blushed dark red.

*it's OK* I said with a smile.

*Are you sure?* He asked and moved closer to me and had his arm around my shoulder.

*Yeah, i'm sure* I said with a smile.

*We should go to our last class* Kyuhyun said and stood up.

*Yeah* I said and stood up beside him.

 

He walked with me to my locker and he said that we will have class together, I were shocked when he said that. He walked beside me all the time and when we came into the class room so sat we down at out seats, we didn't sit beside each other but we looked at each other all the time, I sat 4 seats behind him. He looked back at me all the time, even if the teacher hit Kyuhyun's head.

 

~~Hyunsoo's POV~~

I followed Yoona Unnie to her locker and we laughed a little when we walked there.

*Jaesoo told me that, she had seen him with other guy's outside our house when she were on the balcony, so I think after that so started Jaesoo to like Kyuhyun* I said to Yoona.

*Kyuhyun is a kind guy and the smarted guy in school, when someone tells him to tell the truth so does he so, I mean that he are always honest to everyone* Yoona said.

*Really? Jaesoo like that with guys, if they not are honest to her so can she be really angry at them, even if it is a girl* I said and leand to the other lockers.

After I said that so saw we Jaesoo and Kyuhyun walk together to there class, they walked really close together.

*I think that we mst go to our class too* Yoona said an closed her's locker.

*Yeah* I said and walked to my class.

 

~~Jaesoo's POV~~

 

The first day of school is over and I and Hyunsoo walked outside of the school yard and waited for our mother for pick us up after school. When she arrived so shouted someone my name and I turned around and saw Kyuhyun walk towards us.

*Hey! Jaesoo would you like me to take you home?* He asked me with a smile. I looked at Hyunsoo and she just nodded and I knew that she will tell mom that I will walk home.

*Yeah sure* I said.

*Great!* He said and took my hand and started to walk home.

 

I have blushed all the time because he holds my hand, even if it's the first time we talked to each other, I don't know if he know that i'm the girl who were on the balcony of if he knows that I were the girl who waited for her sister.

*Jaesoo?* Kyuhyun said.

*Yeah?* I said and blushed more.

*You are the girl from yesterday right? because you really look like her* He said and looked down at me.

*Y-Yeah it was me* I said quite.

*And the girl who were on the balcony?* He asked.

*Yeah I were that girl too* I said and smiled.

*That's lucky because after I saw you on the balcony so haven't I stopped to think of you* He said with a smile and blushed.

*Really?* I asked surprised.

*Yeah* He said shyly.

After that so were we quite until we were outside my house.

*Well..See you tomorrow then* I said shyly and smiled.

*Yeah* He said with a smile. And I turned around and walked a few steps forwards. Until I felt that he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

He hugged me tight and whispered something to me.

*I like you~*He whispered softly into my ear.

*I like you too~ *I whispered back.

He pulled back and smiled, he kissed me softly on my cheek and said goodbye. I stood there and blushed and after a few seconds so walked I into my house.

I saw Hyunsoo waiting for me in the living room and when she saw me so ran she to me and asked me what I and Kyuhyun did and talked about, but I just said nothing, and walked to my room. I took my computer and listen to music. It became dark outside fast so I took my pajamas and got to sleep, I couldn't stop of think about Kyuhyun. But after a while so fell I asleep.