~Chapter 13~

~New School, New Life!~

~Hyunsoo's POV~

The weekend came fast and I, Jaesoo and the guys are going to watch movies. I and Jaesoo were at the market for buy a few thing for tonight. We bought soda, popcorn and a little snacks for tonight. After we bought the snacks, I and Jaesoo started to walk back home again and get ready for tonight. When we came home we walked to the kitchen and I put the soda in the fridge, and packed up the snacks and the popcorn.

~Jaesoo's POV~

I just watched when Hyunsoo packes up the snacks and soda, I didn't know what I should do.

"Hyunsoo what should I do then?" I asked Hyunsoo and she looked at me.

"Well you can take blankets and pillows to the living room and put it on the couch" Hyunsoo said.

"Okay" I said and walked out from the kitchen.

I walked up stairs to my room and took my blanket and my two pillows and walked to Hyunsoo's room and took hers blanket and her pillows. I walked down stair to the living room and put the blankets and the pillows on the couch. After I walked back to the kitchen and Hyunsoo talked to someone on hers phone. I sat down by the kitchen table and waited for Hyunsoo. After a few minutes she hung up on the phone.

"Who was it?" I asked her.

"It was Donghae" She said with a smile on hers lips.

"What did he say then?" I asked again.

"He said he and Kyuhyun will be here at 5pm and they will bring food with them too" Hyunsoo said and still had a smile on hers lips.

I nodded my head and looked on the clock on the wall and it was 3pm.

"They will be here in 2 hours" I said with a smile. Hyunsoo nodded hers head with a smile, and then hers eyes got bigger.

"What is it Hyunsoo?" I asked cunfused.

"I have forgot to bought something!! I will just go to the market and buy the snack I forgot" Hyunsoo said as she walked to the door.

"Okay" I said while she walked out from the kitchen, I followed her to the door.

"I will be back in 30 minutes" She said and left.

~Hyunsoo's POV~

After I walked out from the door I walked fast to the market. When I came there I looked for the snack I had forgot to buy. When I found it I ran to the checkout and bought the snack. After I walked out from the market. I started to walk home.

"Hyunsoo?" Someone said behind me. I got shocked and turned around and I saw Jaejoong. My eyes got bigger.

"Jaejoong?" I said and still shocked.

"How have you been after the party?" Jaejoong asked.

"It have been good" I said. He nodded his head.

"Hyunsoo, if Donghae ever does someone against you, you can come to me or call me" He said as he walked towards me, and stopped a few centimetres in front of me. I nodded my head slowly as I looked at Jaejoong.

"But I don't think I have your phone number" I said and took up my phone and looked at all my contacts.

He took my phone and clicked in his phone number and send himself a message to his own phone. He gave back my phone with a small smile.

"Here, now you have my phone number, you can give me a call whenever you want or if you want to talk to someone" Jaejoong said with a soft smile. I nodded my head.

"Thank you Jaejoong, but I must go now... Jaesoo are waiting for me at home" I said, I wanted to say that I should meet Donghae. 

"I see, we'll see you later then Hyunsoo" Jaejoong said and gave me a kiss on my cheek and I started to blush.

I started to walk back home again. I touched my cheek almost all the time on my way home. I shook my head,"I must stop think about what happend earlier" I thought and then started to run home instead.

When I came home I saw Jaesoo sit on the couch with her phone. I walked to the kitchen and put the snack on the kitchen table and then walked to Jaesoo. Jaesoo looked up at me and smiled.

"Jaesoo I have to tell you something.. " I said and looked at her.

~Jaesoo's POV~

"Jaesoo I have to tell you something" Hyunsoo said and I got cunfused.

"What do you want to tell me?" I asked cunfused.

"I... I met Jaejoong on the way home from the market" She said.

Jaejoong? Kim Jaejoong from the party a few weeks ago?

"That's why it took so long for you to come" I said. Hyunsoo nodded hers head.

"He said that if Donghae ever does something bad to me, he want me to come to him so I can talk to him" Hyunsoo said. My eyes got bigger.

What does he want her?

"Really? Do you think it's good or bad?" I asked her.

"It's really nice of him to say that, but I think Donghae would never do anything again that's hurt me or anything" Hyunsoo said.

"I think you are right about that"I said and nodded my head.

"And Jaejoong said too that if I ever wanted to talk to someone even if it's not about Donghae so could I give him a call" She said.

I think I must ask Kyuhyun about Jaejoong later.

"Well that was really nice of him" I said with a small smile. 

"Yeah" Hyunsoo said and nodded.

I looked at the clock on my phone and it said it was 4:30pm.

"Well Hyunsoo... Should we get ready before the guy are coming?" I said with a smile and stood up from the couch and Hyunsoo nodded with a smile. We both walked up stair and walked to our rooms. I opened my wardrobe and looked for a outfit I should wear. I found this outfit and put it on.

~Hyunso's POV~

After I walkd inside my room, I opened my wardrobe and looked for a outfit for a few minutes and then I choose this outfit. I walked down stairs and walked to the kitchen and took out the snacks and put it on the kitchen table, Jaesoo came to me with a smile.

"Should I take these to the living room?" Jaesoo asked and pointed at the snacks.

"Yeah" I said with a smile and Jaesoo nodded and took the snacks and walked to the living room.

I looked at the clock and it is soon 5pm.

The guys will be here soon.

After a few minutes it knocked on the door and I walked to the door and opened it, and I saw Kyuhyun and Donghae there with smiles on their faces.

"Hi~ " I said and hugged and kissed Donghae, and after hugged I Kyuhyun.

"Where is Jaesoo?" Kyuhyun asked.

"She are in the living room" I said with a smile and the both came inside.

We walked to the living room to Jaesoo. I looked at Donghae and saw that he had a pastic bag in his hands.

"What do you have in the plastic bag?" I asked Donghae with a smile.

"I and Kyuhyun bought Kimbap on the way" He said with a smile. I nodded my head with a smile.

"Come~ " I said and took Donghae's hand and walked to the kitchen.

I took the bag from him and packed up the kimbap and put it on the kitchen table.

~Jaesoo's POV~

I heard a knock on the door, and I waited for Hyunsoo to open. I prepared the popcorn and the other snacks. Then I turned around and saw the others in the living room. I smiled to Kyuhyun ad walked towards him and kissed his lips and hugged him.

"Hi~ "I said with a smile after I hugged him.

"Hi, I and Donghae have bought Kimbap, that we can eat before we watches the movies" Kyuhyun said with a smile. I nodded my head with a smile.

I saw Hyunsoo and Donghae walk to the kitchen.

Should I ask him about Jaejoong now?

"Kyu?" I said and looked at him.

"Yeah" He said and looked at me.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked and he nodded his head.

I took his hand and walked up stairs towards my room. We came inside of my room and I closed the door after we were inside.

"What do you want to ask me?" He asked.

"I want to ask you about Kim Jaejoong.. " I said and looked at him.

"Why do you want to ask about him?" Kyuhyun asked cunfused.

"Hyunsoo met him before when she walked home from the market, and Jaejoong told her if Donghae ever does anything bad to her, should she go the Jaejoong or talk to him.. one side of me thinks it is really nice of him, but the other side doesn't trust him so much" I said.

"What do you want to know about him?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I want to know if he is nice or if it only that he wants to look nice?" I asked him.

"Jaejoong are a nice guy, I think it's just he doesn't want to see Hyunsoo hurt again" Kyuhyun said, I nodded my head.

"And do you think he likes Hyunsoo?" I asked again.

"I don't know... I can ask him if you want to?" Kyuhyun said. I nodded my head with a small smile.

"I just don't want Jaejoong to do anything bad to Hyunsoo.. " I said.

Hyunsoo called to me and Kyuhyun, we both walked down stairs and walked to the kitchen. When we came into the kitchen I saw kimbap all over the kitchen table. We sat down by the table and we started to eat the kimbap. I fed Kyuhyun kimbap a few times and we both smiled.

After 40 minutes we had ate all the kimbap. We walked to the living room and started the first movie "A nightmare on Elm st". I and Kyuhyun sat on the couch, I leaned my back on his chest when the movie started. We had my blanket around us.

~Hyunsoo's POV~

We walked to the living room after we ate the kimbap. We started the movie, Jaesoo and Kyuhyun sat on the couch, and I and Donghae sat on the armchair, our legs were outside of the armchair, and my back leaned against Donghae's chest. I took my blanket and put it on me and Donghae.

We have watched more then half of the movie and it have come a few scary scenes, both I and Jaesoo covered our eyes when anything scary happend. The movie ended.

"Should we start to watch the other movie now? " Jaesoo asked.

"Yeah" Donghae said and stood up and started the movie "I saw the devil".

He sat down again and the movie started. The movie aren't that scary as the other movie. Donghae held my waist and I looked back at him.

"I will just go to the toilet" He whispered in my ear.

"Okay" I whispered back and let him stand and he walked to the toilet.

When some half scary scene came I couldn't take away my eyes even I wanted to. I felt hands on my shoulders. I started to scream and I made Jaesoo scream a little too, I then looked back and saw Donghae there and laughed, and I looked at Jaesoo and Kyuhyun and they laughed too and Jaesoo had her's hand there her's heart are. I put my hand on the same place there my heart are, and Donghae hugged me tightly.

"Sorry Hyunsoo-ah" He side and chuckled.

I started to smile, we both sat down again and watced the movie.

~Jaesoo's POV~

After Hyunsoo screamd I got afraid of everything, I thought all the time something moved beside me and Kyuhyun. The movie ended, and I streched my arms. I stood up and lighted candles on the living room table.

"What should we do now?" Hyunsoo asked.

"I don't know.. " I said.

"We maybe can play a game.. maybe truth or dare?" Hyunsoo said.

"That's sound good, better than nothing.. " Donghae said.

We all sat around the table on the floor and started to play truth or dare.

 

 

 

Continues in the next chapter~ ^^