~Chapter 4~

~New School, New Life!~

~Jaesoo's POV~

 

It's saturday today and it have been 1 week since we moved here. I am friend with Kyuhyun's friend's who are, Jungsoo but everyone call's him Leeteuk, Heechul, Hangeng who are from China too, Yesung but he were my friend from the first time I meet him, Youngwoon but everyone call's him Kangin, Donghee but everyone call's him Shindong, Sungmin are my friend from before too, Hyukjae but everyone call's him Eunhyuk, ZhouMi who are a Chinese too, Donghae that guy who Hyunsoo likes, Siwon, Ryeowook but he is Hyunsoo's friend from the first time they meet, Kibum and Henry he is from China too.

We all decided to go too a amusement park and have fun, so we split into two groups. Hyunsoo were with, Shindong, Henry, ZhouMi, Donghae, Yesung, Kibum, Siwon and Kangin. I were with Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Heechul, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Hangeng.

We went on two different's directions. My group rode Roller coaster first, I sat beside Eunhyuk and Leeteuk when we rode the carousel. I laughed more than screamed. I laughd even more when the carousel stopped, the other's laughed with me with no reason.

 

 

~Hyunsoo's POV~

 

When we walked on two diffrent's direction's so saw I the carousel Whirlwind and I said that I most ride that one, so Shindong, Donghae and ZhouMi rode it with me, I sat with ZhouMi and Shindong and Donghae sat with each other. After we rode the carousel so laughed I and could not stop.

*Henry are you sure that you don't want to ride it?* I asked Henry.

*Yes I'm sure* He said.

*Aha okay, But I will ride it again* I said and walked into the carousel again.

*I will ride it with you* Said Donghae and walked with me.

I blushed becasue it is the first time ever I have been alone with Donghae, we waited for ride it for 3 or 4 miutes and after so sat we us together before the carousel started. We shouted our head's offand laughd really much, we leaned to each other when we got to the turn. After so walked I away from the carousel.

*I really love that carousel! * I said and laughed.

And we walked away for see if it is anything else we can do. I saw a teddy bear that I really liked so I tried to win that teddy bear but failed, so I gae up and walked to Henry who played another game. I watched Henry play and fail, but he didn't give up like I did. I looked around and saw everyone play game's but I did not see Donghae anywhere.

*Henry where is Donghae? I can't see him anywhere* I said to Henry.

*I suppose he is anywhere near* Henry said while he focused on the game.

*aha okay* I said and continued to watch Henry play.

After a few minutes so poked someone me on my shoulder, I turned around and saw Donghae holding the teddy bear I tried to win.

 

*Here, this is for you* Donghae said with a smile.

*But how did you know that I wanted that teddy bear?* I asked curiously.

*Before I saw you try to win this teddy bear but you failed and gave up, so I wanted to win the bear for you* He said.

*Oh Thank you* I said and took the teddy bear and hugged it tight and smiled at Donghae.

*Your welcome* He said with a smile.

Soon after so heard we Henry scream Yes! behind us because he won the game he played.

 

 

~Jaesoo's POV~

 

it's late but I really wanted to ride one last carousel and I choose the Ferris Wheel. We all rode the carousel, I and Kyuhyun wre the last who came into the carousel so we got a whole basket for ourselves. I looked at the blue and red sky.

*It's really beautiful* Kyuhyun said with a smile.

*What?* I said confused.

*The sky are really beautiful* He said and looked at the blue and red sky.

*Yeah it is* I said with a smile.

*But I see something else who are more beautiful than the sky* He said and still looking at the sky.

*What is it then?* I asked and looked around.

*It's you* He said and looking at me with a smile.

*What?! really?* I said and laughed a little.

*Yeah* He said and put his arm around my shoulder's and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

We sat like that for a few minutes, I looked at Kyuhyun with a smile and he smiled back. He took my hand and kissed my lips softly.

*I love you~* He said with a sweet smile.

*I love you too~*I said with a smile.

Before we went off the carouse so kissed we each other one more time. After so walked we back home, we held each other's hand the whole way home.

 

 

~Hyunsoo's POV~

 

We saw that it is late so we decided us to walked back home, I walked beside Henry and Donghae with my teddy bear in my arms. Henry lefted me and Donghae alone fpr walk with Shindong instead. It were silent between us for a few minutes until Donghae asked me something.

*Do you like someone right now?* He asked me.

*Yeah* I said with a blush.

*Who?* He asked while he looked at me.

*It's....you Oppa* I said and blushed dark red.

*Really?!* He said surprised.

*Yeah* I said.

*I like you too* He said and took my hand.

*Really?* I asked.

*Yeah* He said with a smile and kissed the hand he hold. I just blushedand smiled.

We walked hand in hand the whole way back home.

 

 

~Jaesoo's POV~

 

I saw Hyunsoo and the other's come back from the amusment park, we waited for them outside my and Hyunsoo's house because I didn't want to come home without her becasue our mother would ask where she was and I would say I didn't know where she was. I and Hyunsoo said good bye to the other's and walked inside and closed the door. It were night so I and Hyunsoo got to sleep when we got home. I changed cloths and got to sleep.