~Chapter 14~

~New School, New Life!~

~Jaesoo's POV~
We had decided that we should play truth or dare. We sat down on the floor around the table. Hyunsoo sat beside Donghae and held his hand, and I sat in Kyuhyun lap, or he forced me to sit in his lap.
*
Who's starts?* I asked.
*
I can start, Kyuhyun-ah truth or dare* Donghae said with a smile.
*
I knew that you should pick me.. Okay.. I choose truth..* Kyuhyun said and sighed.
*
Why so boring Kyuhyunnie~* Hyunsoo said, and I looked at her and chuckled when she said Kyuhyunnie.
*
Okay then... How many girlfriend have you had before you met Jaesoo-ah?* Donghae asked with a smirk. And Kyuhyun gulped, I looked at him.
*
3... Have I been with total..* Kyuhyun said, and I smiled at him.
*
And who was the girls?* Donghae asked again.
*
That was not the question!* Kyuhyun said and Donghae laughed.
*
You are right, okay it's your turn* Donghae said to Kyuhyun.
*
Truth or dare Hyunsoo..* Kyuhyun said.
*
Dare!~ * Hyunsoo said with a smile.
*
Okay then... Call your ex boyfriend and say that you still like him... * Kyuhyun said with a smirk and I looked at him shocked and then at Hyunsoo.
*
I can't..* Hyunsoo said softly and I smiled at her.
*
Why not then?* Kyuhyun asked her.
*
I don't have a ex boyfriend... Donghae is my first boyfriend..* Hyunsoo said softly and smiled at Kyuhyun and then looked at Donghae and he smiled back at her.
*
Is that true?* Kyuhyun asked me and I nodded my head. And he sighed.
*
It's your turn Hyunsoo~* I said and she smiled.
*
Jaesoo truth or dare?* She asked me.
*
Truth* I said with a small smile.
*
Have you and Kyuhyun ever fighted?* Hyunsoo asked.
*
No we haven't..* I said and looked at Kyuhyun and he smiled softly at me and then at Hyunsoo and shakes his head, and kissed my head.

*Really? Never ever?* Hyunsoo asked again and I shook my head.

*Never ever.. Well my turn... Truth or dare Kyuhyun?* I asked and looked at him.

*Dare..* Kyuhyun said with a soft smile.

*Okay...* I said as I started to think of a good dare.

*Why did you say dare to her and not me?*  Donghae asked and looked at Kyuhyun.

*Because I trust her, and not you* Kyuhyun said back.

*Okay, Kyuhyun, I dare you to touch your nose with your tongue and if you fail you most touch Donghae's nose with your tongue~* I said with a evil smirk. And he and Donghae looked at me shocked. And Hyunsoo and I started to laugh.

*What?! * They both said on the same time.

*Yeah, it's a dare you must do it now..* I said and still laughed.

Kyuhyun sighed and nodded. He tried to touch his nose with his tongue and he failed.

*You can't do it~* I said and chuckled, I got off his lap and smiled at him.

*You must touch Donghae's nose with your tongue now then~* I said again and sat beside Hyunsoo and we started to laugh.

Kyuhyun shook his head and he moved closer to Donghae. I and Hyunsoo stood up and walked far away from them and laughed hard. When he touched Donghae's nose with his tongue. Then wiped Donghae his nose and covered his face and Kyuhyun did the same. I and Hyunsoo were at the other side of the living room and laughed at them.

*Should we continue the game then?* Kyuhyun asked after a while.

I and Hyunsoo sat down again and stopped to laugh but had instead big smiles on our lips.

*Okay.. it's your turn now Oppa* I said after I had relexed my laughing, and he nodded his head.

*Hyunsoo Truth ot Dare?* Kyuhyun asked Hyunsoo.

*Truth~* Hyunsoo said with a smile.

*Okay, who is the scariest teacher at school?* Kyuhyun asked.

*It is Jang seonsaengnim, she scaring me on her lessons...* Hyunsoo said softly.

*I agree... Well it's your turn Hyunsoo* I said and smiled.

*Okay, Truth or Dare Oppa?* Hyunsoo asked and looked at Donghae.

*Dare.. And Please be nice...* Donghae said with a sigh and looked at Hyunsoo.

*I can't promise if this one are nice, go outside and run around while screaming "I have lost my voice, please help me find it"* Hyunsoo said and chuckled.

*That is easy..* Donghae said and stood up and walked to the front door.

He took on his shoes and went outside and screamed what Hyunsoo told him to. We all inside started to laugh, and Donghae came inside again and laughed too. We clapped our hands for Donghae and he bowed and laughed.

*That was funny~* I said and still laughed.

*Hehe yeah, okay then, Jaesoo truth or dare?* He asked me and I started to think.

*Dare..* I said.

*Okay, put lipstick on Kyuhyun, without of using your hands* Donghae said with a smile.

*I will get lipstick!* Hyunsoo said and ran to get a lipstick and I sat there with shocked eyes.

I looked at Kyuhyun and he was also shocked.

*Without using hands? How should I do then?* I asked Donghae.

*With your mouth maybe.. I don't know..* He said and smiled when Hyunsoo came back with the lipstick.

I took the lipstick from Hyunsoo and looked at it. I sat infront of Kyuhyun and chuckled when I looked at him.

*You will look good in lipstck~*  Donghae teased Kyuhyun.

*Shut up!* He said and Donghae started to laugh at him.

*I starts now.. So don't move!* I said to Kyuhyun and he didn't move.

I put the lipstick in my mouth and moved my face closer to Kyuhyun's face. I looked at his lips all the time, and he looked at my eyes. When I was done I moved my head away from him and laughed. The lipstick were a little around his lips too.

*You really look good with lipstick* Donghae teased again and laughed.

I laughed and gave Kyuhyun a hand mirror, he looked into the mirror shocked but laughed.

*You are so cute Oppa~* I said and still laughed.

Kyuhyun took my hand and pulled me in and kissed me on the lips, and I kissed back.

*Look now you have lipstick too* Kyuhyun said and showed my lips in the hand mirror, and I started to laugh.

*Come, we go and wash our lips* I said and stood up and took Kyuhyun's hand in mine.

We walked to the bathroom and washed our lips. When I had washed my lips, I looked at Kyuhyun and chuckled.

*Let me help you..* I said with a smile and helped him to wash off the lipstick from his lips.

When I was done to remove th lipstick from his lips he just looked at me.

*What is it?* I asked him with a smile. He didn't say anything.

He leaned in and kissed me on my lips, I kissed back. He put his hands on my waist, as I put my arms around his neck.

*We should go back to Hyunsoo and Donghae again.* I said with a smile after I stopped to kiss him.

*Okay* He said and gave me a quick kiss on my lip, and we walked back to the living room.

When we came to the living room, we saw Hyunsoo sitting in Donghae's lap, and cuddled. We walked over to them. They looked at us with a smile on theirs lips.

*How much is the clock?* Hyunsoo asked me.

I took up my phone and it said it was 2:30 am.

*It is 2:30 AM* I said and Hyunsoo nodded hers head.

I yawned softly, and stretche my arms. Kyuhyun looked at me with a soft smile.

*Are you tired?* He asked me and I nodded my head and leaned head on his shoulder.

*Do you want to sleep?* He asked again and I nodded.

*We should go to sleep now, it's late and we most clean here tomorrow before our mother comes home* Hyunsoo said and we all nodded our heads.

We all stood up and took the pillows and the blankets. I and Kyuhyun walked to my room and Hyunsoo and Donghae walked to Hyunsoo's room. I and Kyuhyun laid down in my bed. He put his arms around my waist and I took his hand in my and we fell asleep while holding hands.