~Chapter 12~

~New School, New Life!~

~Jaesoo's POV, Monday morning~

I woke up thanks to someone who called me on the phone, I took my phone and it was Hyunsoo who called.

*Yeoboseyo?* I said with a sleepy voice.

*Jaesoo-shi it's school today remember? I are on my way to the school now with Donghae* Hyunsoo said.

*Oh! I forgot about school!! Thanks for calling me for say that Hyunsoo! I will be on my way soon!* I said and stood up from my bed and took on my unifrom quickly.

*Good, see you then* Hyunsoo said and hung up.

I put away my phone and walked to my bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth. After, I walked down stairs and asked my mother to drive me to school or will I be late. She said yes and I took on my shoes and took my bag. Me and my mother got into the car and she drived to the school.

After a few minutes were we outside of the school and I thanked my mother and got out of the car and walked inside my school. I looked on the clock and my first lesson started in 5 minutes. I walked quickly to my locker nd took the thins I needed and walked to my first lesson. When I came inside of my class room, haven't the teacher come yet. I sighed heavly and sat down by my seat. Yesung looked at me and laughed.

*Overslept huh?* Yesung asked and still laughed.

*Yeah, I did... Lucky that I came here before the teacher came* I said and sighed again and put my head on my table. And Yesung still laughed.

The teacher came into the classroom and I still had my head on the table, and the teacher told me to look forwards and I rose my head and looked forwards and yawned. 

After the lesson were over walked I to my locker with Yesung and talked. When we came to my locker, said Yesung that he had class soon and he walked away. I opened my locker and took my things that I needed to my next class, and I have the next class with Sungmin Oppa. When I walked to my second class, I met Hyunsoo.

*Did you come late for the class?* Hyunsoo asked me.

*No I didn't, but I didn't see you there..where were you?* I asked.

*I were somewhere else with Donghae* She said with a smile. I nodded.

*I see, I most go to my next class now. see you* I said and walked away.

I started to walk to my class again. I came inside the classroom and saw Sungmin smile and wave to me. I smiled back and sat down beside him.

*Hi Jaesoo~ * Sungmin said with a cute smile.

*Hi Sungmin Oppa* I said back with a smile.

*I heard that you almost come late to the first class before* He said and laughed little.

*Yeah, I overslept* I said and giggled.

*You were lucky that you didn't come late* He said.

*Yeah, very lucky* I said and nodded.

After come the Teacher into the class room and told us to be quite.

 

~Hyunsoo's POV~

I walked to my second class after I met Jaesoo in the hallway. I came into the classroom and saw Donghae with his friends. He looked over to me and smiled. I smiled back and walked to my seat beside Yoona Unnie.

*Hi Yoona* I said with a smile.

*Hi Hyunsoo* Yoona said and smiled.

*So... How is it with you and Kris?* I asked and looked at her with cute eyes.

*Well.. It's great between us* She said and smiled widely.

*That's great~ * I said and smiled widely back and Yoona nodded.

I felt a pair of strong arms around me and I looked back and saw Donghae with a sweet smile on his lips. I giggled.

*What were you two talking about then?* Donghae asked and looked at me and Yoona.

*Nothing* Yoona said.

*It's were girl talk* I said and giggled.

I saw the teacher come inside the classroom, and he told Donghae to take his seat. Before he walked to his seat he kissed my cheek. I smiled softly and I saw Yoona just smile at me.

After class, walked I to my locker with Yoona. When we came to my locker, walked Kris towards us with a smile.

*Hi Hyunsoo and Yoona* He said and gave Yoona a kiss on her's cheek.

*Hi Kris* I and Yoona said on the same time with smiles on our faces.

*I think I should get my own things in my locker* Yoona said.

*Yeah, okay.. We see each other later at lunch right?* I asked with a smile.

*Yeah* She said back with a smile and started to walk away

*See you later Hyunsoo* Kris said with a smile and walked away with Yoona.

*Yeah, see you* I said.

I took my other things for the next class and saw Donghae come towards me. He put his arms around my waist and smiled softly.

*When have you next class?* He asked me.

*In 5 minutes* I said with a smile.

He nodded his head and leaned closer and kissed me on my lips, I kissed back. I leaned back and smiled, I closed locker.

*See you later* I said with a smile and kissed him one more time on his lips and walked to my next class.

After the class ended I walked to my locker and I saw Donghae stands there and waited for me. I smiled and Donghae looked at me with a cute smile, he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my lips softly, I kissed him back. I leaned back and opened my locker and put away all my things in the locker. I closed my locker and took Donghae's hand with a smile.

*Shall we go to the cafeteria?* I asked him.

*Yeah* He Said and we started to Walk to the cafeteria.

 

~Jaesoo's POV~

After the third class I walked to my locker and put away all my things, suddenly I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist. I looked back and saw Kyuhyun with a smile. I turned around and kissed him softly on the lips.

*hi~ * He Said with a smile.

*Hi~ * I Said back and smiled.

*Shall we go to the cafetria?* He asked.

*Yeah* I Said and he took my hand and we started to Walk to the cafeteria.

when we came to the cafeteria, saw we Hyunsoo and Donghae sit by a table, we walked over to them and sat down. I sat down beside Donghae and Kyuhyun sat down beside Hyunsoo.

* Hi guys great that you came now, I and Donghae talked about that in the weekend, we maybe could watch a movie at our place* Hyunsoo said with a big smile and looked at me and Kyuhyun. I and Kyuhyun looked at each other and then back to Hyunsoo.

*Sure that sounds great~ * I said with a smile and Kyuhyun smiled too and nodded his head.

*Yay!!~ * Hyunsoo said and took up hers arms in the air and smiled widely.

We chatted more than we rated our lunch. We talked about the weekend with movie night. We chooses two scary movies named "A nightmare on Elm st" and "I saw the devil". Donghae and Kyuhyun had already watched "I saw the devil" but I and Hyunsoo had never watched that movie before.

The lunch are over and we are on ours way to the last class and I have the class with Kyuhyun. We have already our things for the class, we hold hands while we walks to the class. When we came into the classroom We put out things by our seats and we were talked a little about random stuff. We started to kiss each other. After a few minutes came the teacher inside the classroom and told everyone to takes theirs seats and told me and Kyuhyun to stop kiss each other and take out seats. We smiled at each other and sat don by out seats.

~Hyunsoo's POV~

I and Donghae walked away from the cafeteria, he followed me to my locker and to my classroom. When we came to my classroom he kissed me on the lips and said see you later and walked to his own class. I walked inside and sat down by my seat. I had this class with Shindong, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk. I sat beside Eunhyuk.Shindong were with Leeteuk by his seat.

*I saw you and Donghae outside the classroom* Eunhyuk said with a smile and looked at me. I started to blush a little.

*You did? * I asked with a smile and still blushed.

*Yeah, I'm really happy that Donghae have found someone like you, you have made him more happy these weeks you have been together* Eunhyuk said with a smile.

I were about to answer but the teacher came inside the classroom and all become quite and sat down by theirs seats.