~Chapter 17~

~New School, New Life!~

~Jaesoo's~

The week past by fast and it was already Friday and it was three days before we are going to Jeju Island. We had our last lesson right now, and I am with Siwon, Leeteuk and Heechul in this class. They asked me about how it will feel when we comes to Jeju Island and I told them that it will be my best weeks I ever had. They said that they have already been there and they love to be there. 

The class ended and I felt pleased about it. When I took my books and other stuff from the table I saw Kyuhyun outside the door and I looked cunfused at him.

*Do you know why Kyuhyun are here?* I asked the other three and they looked over at the door as well.

*I don't know why he is here.. * Leeteuk told me and I nodded.

I chuckled and took my bag and walked over to the door and walked out from the classroom. He looked at me with a smile and took my hand. We walked over to my locker and I put my stuff in the locker.

*I have something to ask you* Kyuhyun said after I closed my locker.

*What do you want to ask?* I looked at him and he smiled.

*Do you want to meet my parents?* He asked and I looked shocked at him and got a little nervous.

*S-sure.. When?* I asked.

*Today* He said and my eyes wided.

*Today?! Tonight?!* I said surprised. He chuckled at my cuteness.

*You don't have to be nervous, and I thought that I will buy you a new dress for tonight, I want you to have a special dress for tonight~* Kyuhyun said as he put his arms around my waist and I blushed.

*Okay..~* I said and nodded my head.

*Come~* he said and took my hand and started to walk out from the school.

We walked towards his car, he opened the door for me and I sat down inside the car and he got inside the car after he closed the door after me. He started to drive towards the city. After minutes of driving made we to an expensive dress store. We walked inside the store and my eyes widened as I looked around on all the dresses in the store.

*Oppa.. These dresses are really expensive..* I said as I looked up at Kyuhyun and he smiled.

*Its okay, you don't have to worry to much, choose a dress you like and I will buy it for you* He said with a smile and I nodded my head.

I walked around in the store and looked for a pretty dress, and of course do I ask Kyuhyun if he likes it too. Kyuhyun showed me a dress and my eyes wided  because the dress was really beautiful.

*Kyuhyun it is really beautiful~* I said as he gave me the dress.

*Try it, I promise it will look good on you~* He said with a smile.

I nodded my head and headed to the changing room. I put on the dress and looked at me in the mirror. I walked out from the changing room and saw Kyuhyun wait for me outside, he smiled widely when he saw me.

*Jaesoo, you look really beautiful* He said and took my hands.

*Really? Thank you oppa* I said and smiled and kissed his lips softly.

I walked inside the changing room again and took off the dress, when I walked out from the changing room again I took Kyuhyuns hand.

*You want that dress then?* he asked and I nodded my head and smiled at him.

We walked over to the counter and he paid for the dress. After he paid we walked out to his car and he drove me home. After a few minutes of driving we were outside of my house.

*I will pick you up 5PM, okay?* He told me and smiled.

*Okay, I will wait to then~* I said and opened the car door and kissed Kyuhyun goodbye.

I got off the car and waved get of the car and walked inside. I saw my mother and grandparents in the livingroom, i walked over to them and greeted them

*Hi mom, grandma and grandpa~*I said with a smile and they looked at me and smkled back.

*Hi sweety* My grandma said witha smile.

*Hi Jaesoo, where have you been?* My mother asked.

*I was with Kyuhyun after school, are Hyunsoo home right now?* I asked.

*Oh okay, yeah she is upstairs* Mother said with a smile.

I nodded my head and walked upstairs, I walked towards Hyunsoo's room and knocked on the door. She said come in and I walked inside, I saw her with pretty clothes. I got cunfused as I looked at her.

*Where are you going?* I asked her.

*I am going on a date with Donghae today* She said with a smile.

*Really? When? * I asked her with a smile. She looked on the clock, then at me again.

*6PM* Hyunsoo said and I nodded.

*Okay, I hope you two will have fun today then* I said.

*And you then? I heard from a little bird that you and Kyuhyun drove somewhere after school* Hyunsoo said with a curious smile.

*Yeah we did, and before we left asked Kyuhyun me something..* I said with a small smile.

*He did? What did he ask you then? Did he propose?!* She asked me.

*No he didn't~ But he asked me if I wanted to meet his parents today..* I said nervous.

*Really? Today?* She asked shocked.

*Yeah, and we drove to a dress store and he bought me a dress* I said with a small smile.

*When is he picking you up?* Hyunsoo asked and I looked at the clock and it was 4PM.

*He will come in one hour, I think I need to get ready* I said and walked towards Hyunsoo's bedrooms door.

*Okay, and good luck to you later~* Hyunsoo said with a smile and I nodded my head and walked out from hers room.

I walked to my room and took a quick shower and brushed my hair and teeth. I sat by my makeup desk and did my makeup, I styled my hair. I put on the dress and took on a neckless and earrings. I looked on the clock and it was 4:45PM.

Kyu will be here soon

I took my purse and walked downstairs and my mother stood there with a smile.

*Sweety, you look beautiful, but why do you have that on?* My mother asked me.

*I am going to meet Kyuhyun's parents today.. after school did Kyuhyun take me to a dress store where he bought this dress for me.. And I am really nervous..* I said.

*Really? The dress are pretty, and so are you~ You don't have to be nervous, I promise that his parents will love you* She said with a smile.

*You really think that?* I asked her.

*I don't think, I know it~* She said and gave me a hug and I hugged her back.

We heard a car honk outside and I knew that it was Kyuhyun, I took on my shoes and put my phone in my purse. My mother wished me good luck, and I thanked her before I left. When I came outside I saw Kyuhyun and his car, he was outside of his car, he had his hands in his pockets. I looked at me with a big grin on his lips.

*You are really beautiful* Kyuhyun told me when I stood infront of him with a smile.

*Thank you oppa, you look good youself* I said with a smile.

*Thank you~* He said and kissed my lips softly.

He opened the car door for me and I sat down inside his car. When I sat down he closed the door and sat down on the other side. He drove off, and I started to feel nervous again. I have never met his parents before and I have never been at his house before either. I felt Kyuhyun take my hand, I looked over at him and saw him smile.

*Jaesoo-ah you don't have to be nervous, my parents will love you as much as I do* He said and kissed my hand and I smiled at him.

*I hope so..* I said with a smile and still looked at Kyuhyun who didn't leave his eyes from the road infront of us, but I could see him smile.

After 10 minutes of driving, he stopped his car outside of a big house. I looked at the house from the car then my heart started to beat really fast. I opened the car door and got out from the car. Kyuhyun took my hand in his and smiled down at me.

*Ready?* He asked me.

*Yeah..* I said and he kissed the top of my head.

*It will be okay* He said and we started to walk towards the door.

We stood infront of the door, and Kyuhyun opened it. We walked inside and I looked around.

Wow.. it is really big.. and beautiful in here

We took off our shoes, and I still looked around the place. I saw a woman walk over to us and I realized that it was Kyuhyun's mother. She greeted her's son then looked at me with a smile.

*You most be Jaesoo, Kyuhyun have talked a lot about you~ It's really great to finally meet you* She said as she hugged me and I hugged her back.

*It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Cho* I said after the hug and smiled shyly.

*Where is appa?* Kyuhyun asked his mother.

*He is in the livingroom* She said with a smile and walked inside to the kitchen.

We walked to the livingroom and there saw I Kyuhyun's father.

*Appa, this is Jaesoo* Kyuhyun told his father and his father looked at me and smiled.

*Nice to meet you Jaesoo, Kyuhyun are talking a lot about you* He said when he stood infront of me and Kyuhyun.

*It's nice to meet you too Mr. Cho, I hope Kyuhyun oppa have talked about good things about me* I said with a smile and chuckled.

*Of course he have* Mr. Cho said and smiled.

Then I looked to the side and saw a girl stand there with a smile. She walked over to us, Kyuhyun hugged her with a smile.

*Noona, this is Jaesoo, Jaesoo this is my noona Ara* He said with a smile.

*Nice to meet you Jaesoo* She said and hugged me and I hugged her back.

*Nice to meet you too Ara unnie* I said back.

*Come Jaesoo, I want to show you around* Kyuhyun said with a smile and took my hand.

*Okay* I said and followed him.

We walked upstairs, and walked in a hall, we stopped infront a door. Kyuhyun put his hand on the door handle and opened the door. I walked inside the room with Kyuhyun behind me. I saw a keyboard in the room and then smiled.

*Is this your room?* I asked him with a smile.

*Yeah, you like it?* He asked.

*Yeah* I said and smiled.

I sat down on his bed and looked around in his room. Then the keyboard catch my eyes again.

*Can you play a little for me? * I asked Kyuhyun and pointed at the keyboard.

*Sure* He said with a smile and sat down by the keyboard.

He started to play a wonderful melody, and then started to sing aswell. I listened to his voice and the keyboard closely and smiled while he sang. The song ended and I applauded softly.

*That was lovely oppa* I said with a big smile on my lips.

*Really? Thank you* He said and smiled.

He stood up and walked to me and sat down beside me in his bed. He put his arm around my shoulder and took my hand with his free hand.

*I have written the song only for you* He said and kissed the side of my head.

*Really? The song was really beautiful, and now I know why. Because you wrote it* I said and put my head om his shoulder and smiled.

It knocked on the door and we heard Kyuhyun's mother on the other side.

*The dinner are ready* She said.

*Okay Umma, we will come down* Kyuhyun told her and she left and walked downstairs again.

We stood up and walked out from the room. We walked down stairs, we walked to the kitchen. We sat down beside each other by the table, we all started to eat and Kyuhyun's parents asked me a few things.

*Kyuhyun told us that you aren't from here, where are you from?* His mother asked me.

*I am from China* I said with a smile.

*You are, you are really good in Korean* His father told me.

*Well that's because my mother are Korean and my father Chinese* I said and still smiled.

*So you lived in China until you moved here? Why did you and your parents move here?* Mr. Cho asked.

*Well.. My father.. died in an accident.. after that didn't my mother live there anymore, so me and my twin sister moved here with our mother* I said softly.

*I'm so sorry about your father Jaesoo-ah* Ara said.

*It's okay* I said with a smile.

After that ate we in silent, and Kyuhyun held my hand tightly. After dinner did we all sit in the livingroom and talked. Mrs. Cho stood up and walked away, when she came back had she a photo album in hers hands. She sat down beside me.

*This is a photo album with photos of Kyuhyun when he was younger* She said with a smile and she opened the album.

I looked at the photors in the album and I giggled and laughed at the pictures. I looked at Kyuhyun and I could see him blush and cover his eyes with his hand.

*Oppa you were really cute back then~* I said and hugged his arm and he blushed more and chuckled.

*When I am at your house I will ask your mothers ft she could show me childhood photos of you and Hyunsoo* He said and smiled at me.

*Do that if you want too~* I said and chuckled at him.

I continued to look at the photos with his mother. The time went by and it was 10PM right now. I saw Kyuhyun stand up and looked down at me with a smile.

*It is late now, I will drive you home* He said Andy oil my hand and I walked with him to the door.

When we were by the door said I goodbye and hugged his parents and his sister. They said that they would love to meet me again soon, and have a dinner with me and my family. I told them I would love to have a dinner with his family and my family. I and Kyuhyun walked out to his car and we both sat inside the car. He looked at me and smiled.

*I told you that they would love you~* Kyuhyun said.

*Yes, you was right. I was nervous at first but after I greeted them I wasn't nervous anymore~* I said to him and smiled.

He chuckled and leaned in to me and kissed my lips softly. After th is drove we off towards my house. It took 10 minutes to be at home again. Kyuhyun stopped the car and I smiled at him. 

*It was really nice to meet your family* I told him and took his hand.

*I think it was really nice to, I know that they really like you, and I'm sorry about what my father made you think about your father..* He said and I chuckled.

*Oppa it wasn't his fault, he didn't know* I said with a smile and he smiled back.

*You should get inside, I will call you tomorrow, okay?* Kyuhyun told me and I nodded with a smile.

*Okay, goodnight and thank you for tonight* I said with a smile.

*Goodnight sleep well* He said with a smile and kissed my lips.

We kissed each other for a long time before I got off the car and walked inside. I saw Kyuhyun drove away and I smiled. When I came inside I took off my shoes and it was dark inside the house. I took out my phone and put then on flashlight. I walked upstair and inside my room. I the lights, I put my phone on my night desk. I walked to my bathroom and changed from my dress to a pajamas. I put my hair in a ponytail, I removed all my makeup. I turned off the lights and then went to bed. I heard something from downstairs after a few minutes. And someone walked in the stairs. I stood up and walked to my door and opened it. And I saw Hyunsoo.

*Your home now? I thought you already was asleep* I said and looked at her.

*Donghae just drove me home, it was really fun today, I think I have to get to sleep now.. We can talk more tomorrow okay?* Hyunsoo said with a smile and I nodded my head and she walked inside her room. I closed my bedroom door again and went to my bed again. After a few minutes fell I asleep.

~Kyuhyun's POV~

Matter Jaesoo walked inside  did I drove off towards my house again. When I came home met I my parents in the living room. They miles at me.

*She was really lovely Kyuhyun, you are really lucky to have met her* My umma told me and  smiled.

*I'm glad that you like her umma, she was really nervous when I told her to meet you today, and she told me that she would love to meet you again sometime* I said and my umma smiled widely.

*That was really sweet of her, you should go to sleep now my son you look really tired* Umma said and I nodded my head.

*Yeah, goodnight* I said and walked upstairs.

I walked to my room and went inside.I took of my cloths and took on a pair of sweatpants and laid down in my bed with a smile on my face. After a few minutes fell I asleep.