~Chapter 1~

~New School, New Life!~

~Jaesoo's POV~

I'm sitting on the plane to South Korea, I'm sitting beside my mother and my older Twin sister Hyunsoo. Our mother told me and Hyunsoo that we are going to move to South Korea, because mine and Hyunsoo's father died a few months ago. We lived in China since I and Hyunsoo got born, because our father is from China and our mother is from South Korea. My mother are really sad after my father's death so we are moving to South Korea there my grandparents lives. My grandparents are rich so they have a really big house. The lucky thing is that Hyunsoo and I can korean well, our mother started to teach us Korean when we were really young. But Hyunsoo and I have never been in Korea before, so it's really new for us. And to be honest so are I not so happy to move to Korea, I love China and now most we move to Korea because our father died. But Hyunsoo are really happy to move to Korea because she have never been there before and she think's that it's a beautiful country. When mom said that so were I really mad at her because she's only afraid to be in China after dad died.

It's only been 30 minutes since we sat down on the plane. Mom and Hyunsoo talked to each other and looked really happy, but I just listening to music. Soon after so fell I asleep. And I slept for an hour until mom woke me up and said that we had arrived in Korea. We stepped out of the plane and took out bags and I saw our grandparents waiting for us. When we took our bags and other stuff so walked we to our grandparents, but I walked a bit behind mom and Hyunsoo. Hyunsoo hugged them and said Annyeong with a cute tone, but I just said a quite Annyeong.

 

*Sorry about Jaesoo she's a bit tired* My mother said.

*We understand that, you get tired when you're sitting in a plane* My grandmother said.

 

We walked to our grandparents car and drove to our new home. All talked happily when I just sat there and listened to music. After 10 minutes so arrived we to our new home and my mother said that I and Hyunsoo will have separate rooms. I and Hyunsoo have always have the same room until now, now we have separate rooms. We walked into the house and it were not just big on the out side it were really big on the in side too. Our grandmother showed us the whole house, she showed us Hyunsoo's room and it were really big.

 

*I hope you like it sweetheart.* My grandmother said to Hyunsoo with a smile

*Yeah I love it! Thank you so much!* Hyunsoo said with a smile

*Let me show your room too~* Grandmother told me.

I said nothing I just followed her to my new room. She stopped and opened the door and I saw a really big room with thing's I like, not like Hyunsoo, Hyunsoo like light colors and I like dark colors, my room were dark purple. I walked to my wardrobe and grandmother followed me. I saw dark cloths, many pants all know's that I don't really like skirts and dresses. But were skirts and dresses but not so many of them. I like more pants with holes in the legs. I turned around and saw grandmother smile.

 

*You like it?* Grandmother asked me. 

*Yeah... thank you.* I said.

*I know that it have been hard after your father died but can you try to be happy?* She said.

*Yeah I will try...* I said.

*Good~* Grandmother said with a smile.

 

Grandmother walked out from the room and closed the door. And I saw that I had received the large balcony, it is fortunate that I got it for Hyunsoo not like balconies. I opened the door to the balcony and walked out, I heard a group of 10 or more guy's. I leaned over the edge of the balcony and watched the guy's, they were really funny to watch, one of the guy's looked up at me, he smiled and waved at me, I waved back with a shy smile. The leader of the group said that they were about to go, I watched them walk away and I just smiled.

I walked inside again and closed the door. I went down the stairs and sat me on the couch in the living room. I sat there and watched TV until my mother called down Hyunsoo to the living room, she told Hyunsoo to seat beside me, so she did so. Our mother told us that we will start in a new school here in Seoul and we will start there on Monday and it's Saturday now. She told us that she had already bought us the school uniforms. Oh no I must wear skirt!!. I thought too that it will be fun to start in a new school. But I hope that I will meet the cute and handsome guy from before.