Chapter 5: Music Room

Cinderella

The school day was almost over.The bell ranged and you walked outside with JungKook.Stopping at the gate, you wanted to know the school better.

'' Yoon In Na are you okay? JungKook asked looking at you.

'' Yeah, I just wanted to explore the school more'' replying with a slight smile on your face.

'' Okay, just don't walk home alone,their are creeps lerking around at night.'' JungKook said.

'' I can take care of myself ''Getting alittle angry thinking'' Since i'm a girl I might get hurt or something''.

'' Well annyeong'' before JungKook exist the gate walking down the street.

You turned your heels around and started walking up the steps entering the school building.The hallways were calm and quiet except the rattling of rats in the vents and the people who stayed after school for clubs and events,but among that you thought it was peaceful.Turning a corner you found what you have been looking for.You opened the door just alittle bit to be able to stick your head and peep inside the room.

'' Annyeonghaseyo'' you called in a low whisper before opening the door wide enough to walk in their and see everything.

Walking over to the piano,sitting your stuff down and sitting down on the bench infront of the piano, which was surprisingly warm.

You loved music and singing.You've been playing, the piano as long as you could remember and writing music ever since you were five.During the summer you had been writing a song but you never finished it.You took your phone out before practicing and warming up your vocal cords.When you were done you hit the record button.

'' Yoon In Na imnida'' introducing yourself,clearing your throat before plucking the strings on the piano.

- Na ajikdo neoreul jiul su eobseo

Jakkujak niga suenggakna

Niga neomu bogo shipeo

Bamsae hansumdo jal su eobseo

Nae mam changmunel dudeurin eun bitsori

Niga ddeona beorin geujari

Neomu nado geuri weoseo 

Bamsae hansumdo jal su eobseo nan-

After finshing your ears perked up to hear a stiffle in the room '' Maybe it's rats'' you thought, shrugging as you put your music sheets away. You heard the stiffling again in the black corner, you were not the person to get scared easily.But whatever it was did not want you their,cleaning up the room like it was before,slinging you bookbag over your shoulders speed walking to the door knob.You saw a silhouette figure coming out of the dark corner over to you.You couldn't see who it was due to the little light from the sun rays.

'' Joesonghabnida'' seeing a boy standing with the same school uniform as you scratching his nape.

'' I didn't mean to startle you,you it was just the song sounded great'' Looking up at you with an embarrass smile on his face.

Still frightened you grabbed the door knob, until you felt a tug on your wrist pulling you to the piano.The boy guestered his hand for you to sit as he sat down.

You sat down not knowing to hit him and run or call your umma to pick you up.After a few seconds had passed the unknown boy spoked up.

'' Can you play that song you were singing a few minutes ago'' replied the guy facing the piano.

'' Keura'' you said.

Starting from the begining  what you did before, but it sounded awesome when the boy was singing and playing along with you, like he recorded the song in his head. You were so into the music you didn't notice that you had touched his hand.

'' Why did you stop'' you asked pouting looking at his flushed face staring at your hands intertwined.

Pulling your hand away in embarrassment.'' I gotta go'' packing up your stuff and existing the door, speed walking down the hallway leaving the boy running after you.

'' Hey wait up!" as he finally catched up with your pace.'' Let me walk you home, their are creeps around Seoul'' Catching his breath.'' I can take care of myself'' pulling the gate opened before stopped and remembered what JungKook said.'' Don't walk home by yourself.

'' You coming or what?'' walking down the side walk not giving him a chance answer.

You heard the pitter-patter of his shoes as he walked beside you, with his hands in his pockects.It was freezing cold since you didn't have a coat ad your school uniform was doing much.You didn't want to complain since somebody was walking you home, feeling your wolf blood freeze to the cold chills you got. Rubbing your hands only gave you a spark of warmth. You felt warm arms wrap around your waist . It was cozy like a wolf's den and you didn't want to leave it, you wanted to stand like this and stay their and not care about anything in the world.

'' I have to get home,it's late'' Pulling away from the grip the boy had.

'' Oh.. okay wells here's my jacket'' Taking off his jacket and giving it to you.

'' You don't have to!Aren't you cold?'' Concerned about the unknown boy's condition as you stopped at the gate leading to the driveway to the house.

'' Don't worry about me,i'll be okay.

'' You sure?''Yea'' he said ending the conversation.

''Well be careful and thanks for walking me home umm...?

'' My name is Yixing, but my brothers call me Lay''.

'' Yoon In Na you replied.'' Gamsahabnida for walking me home again Lay, annyeong'' before pressing the code to unlock the gate walking into the driveway still having the coat around your shoulders.

Reaching the door thinking you will be flooded of '' Why weren't you here earlier and BLAH!,BLAH!,BLAH!''.

'' Hey honey how's school'' your umma asking a bit excited, placing a bowl of ramen noddles infront of you.

''It was great umma and I think I made my first friend'' slurping down the noddles.

'' Really, honey tha's great so who is it?'' sounding overly excited.

'' Hum... their name is JungKook there are in all my classes and that's about it.

''Well JungKook sounds like a lovely name for a girl'. You almost chocked on your noddles having to drink some  water.

Your umma looked puzzled at your reaction.''What did I say?

''It's just that JungKook is a boy not a girl'' trying to hold in your laughter as you saw your umma's confused expression.

'' Oh... well invite him over sometime''.

Finishing up your dishes and help cleaning the table,with your umma. Upstairs waiting for you stood your twin step-sisters.

'' Stay away from them'' saying it in unsion pointing at you.

''Whatever'' you thought running the shower and plopping on your bed,starring at the coat given to you by Lay on chair.

You finally went to sleep thinking about what the Park twins were talking about.

 

Lay's POV

Walking home with the buzzing on the street lamps after walking home Yoon In Na. You felt this intense pain in your gut and seeing your marking glow in a shade of blue.

'' This can't be happening''you thought.

Running to your house not even talking to your hyungs and the maknae as you ran upstairs shutting you bedroom door. Clutching your stomach in excruciating pain,glancing at the mirror twice before they turned into their natural state.

Hearing a knock on your door and a worried tone behind it.

'' Lay open up the door, we need to talk''.

Trying to hide the trickling sweat off your forehead as you opened the door, seeing eleven eyes glaring at you.

'' Hey! guys, what's up?''.you asked as everyone filled the room one by one.

'' Lay, are you okay? your acting strange and you didn't even greet us like you usually do''. Glancing around the room trying to think for something to say.

'' Wo yin shang yige nuhai'' it felt good getting it off your chest.'' Korean PLEASE!!!""BaekHyun asked getting annoyed.'' Naega yeojae pyogi''.

The second time felt even better since everybody knew what you were saying.All of them tried to figure out what to say. Kris hyung spoke again first'' This can't be happening, second time this happened in one day'' rubbing his temples.

'' I can't believe you and Suho,i'm so disappointed in you'' sounding like your appa.'' Well you guys are gonna, have to stay away from her even if the inner wolf wants out don't go near her, you might feel pain but that's what you get for imprinting.'' Now go wash up and we will talk more about this'' as everyone exited the room except Suho hyung. 

'' What are we gonna do Hyung '' sitting across from Suho on your bed.

'' I don't know Lay... I don't know, we just have to follow what hyung said, but until then we can only look at her but can't go near her'' before patting your shoulders leaving you in the dark.

 


Yay! so happy I got 79 views, it might not be alot but it is to me I will try my best.

FIGHTING :D 

 

ilXiIawEXdtb0.gif