Chapter 33: Dinner disaster

Cinderella

Finally updated sorry for being on hiatus for like a whole week; school just started beack up. So enough of my sad problems here's the update enjoy !


 

‘’ Yoon, wake up it’s time to eat’’ as you heard Lay,softly patting your back to wake up.

 

You remained still, and didn’t want to wake up. You only been in this house for 2 hours now and you were homesick. Worrying about your umma, calling the police again and saying you were missing and crying till they find you. The thought made you worried and you actually thought this was a bad idea.

 

‘’ Yoon I know your up, but we need to hurry up and eat dinner or Kyungsoo ah will scold us for being late’’ said Lay trying to pull you out of bed.

 

Softly mumbling.’’ I’m not hungry’’ and pulling the covers over your head.

 

Lay seemed to have given up and went down stairs.

 

Lay’s POV

 

“ Yoon, wake up it’s time to eat’’ you said softly patting your mates back.

 

Yoon In Na still didn’t move and you clearly can tell she was up and thinking about something.

 

‘’ Yoon I know your up, but we need to hurry up and eat dinner or Kyungsoo ah will scold us for being late’’ you said trying to pry Yoon In Na’s body off the bed.

 

You heard a soft mumble that sounded like ‘’ i’m not hungry’’ as she pulled the covers over her head.

 

‘’ She must be homesick then?!?’’ as you gave up and went downstairs, hands in your pockets.

 

‘’ Where’s Yoon In Na?!?’’ said Kyungsoo, putting chopsticks on the table.

 

‘’ Yoon said she wasn’t hungry so, my best guess is that she is homesick. I wish I could read her mind like Luhan hyung to know what she is thinking’’ you said as D.O asked you to help him set up the table.

 

‘’ Oh’’ was all D.O can say as he placed gimbap, shin ramyun, kimchi chigae, buldak and bowls of rice.




 

…………………………





 

The table was set up and the sound of footsteps flooded the kitchen as the sound sound of chairs scraping the marble floor.All the seats were taken except Yoon In Na’s which was directly infront of yours. No one expected anything as we all digged in the food.

 

‘’ Hyungs, where’s noona?!? said Sehun sitting by is ultimately hyung Luhan, as he snacked on most of the gimbap.


 

‘’ She’s up in her room’’ said D.O, taking away the kimbap from Sehun so we can save some for Yoon when she might come down.

 

‘’ She’s what?!?’’ said Kris hyung setting down his chopsticks.

 

‘’ In her room…..’’ Sehun, repeating what Kyungsoo ah said, but carefully whispering as he felt Kris hyung anger from his seat.

 

‘’ We are supposed to be a now soon family and she is just avoiding us. Making her our mate and imprinting on her was a bad idea’’ said Kris hyung getting up out of his seat, and slamming his hands on the table startling all of us.

 

‘’ Hy-hyung sh-she is ju-just prob-probably ho-home sick’’ you spoke, you as Kris’s eyes glowed in that fiery red, turning his gaze to you as you felt smaller.

 

‘’ She should have thought of that when she agreed to be our mates’’ said Kris hyung, gritting his teeth as he walked up the stairs to her room, as we all just watched him go up the stairs.

 

Yoon In Na’s POV

 

You heard your door opened and closed with a loud ‘’ bang’’, that you thought it will break off the hinges.

 

‘’ I’m not hungry Lay’’ you said under the covers.

 

Suddenly you felt your, arm tugged from under the covers as Kris was squeezing your arm, making his way to the door.

 

‘’ Let go of me Kris it hurts!!’’ you screamed, as you went down stairs.

 

You arrived in the kitchen as Kris plopped you down in your seat between Suho and Kai. A tear slipped out of your eyes, as Kris left a painful bruise on your arm.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na, here’s your food’’ said BaekHyun handing you your plate.

 

‘’ Gomawo’’ you said, with you head down not even touching anything.

 

‘’ So, where were we’’ said Kris, as he clasped both his hands together as another tear slipped out of your eye.

 

‘’ Maybe, this is a bad idea’’ you thought, but you didn’t see Luhan’s sad face as he heard your thoughts across the table.

 

Luhan’s POV

 

‘’ Yoon In Na, were all not bad and vicious we just want to love you’’ you thought, as you looked away from Yoon In Na, and started eating again.


 

Yoon In Na’s POV

 

Dinner, was quiet and you still didn’t eat any of your food as you heard Kris’s feet shuffling pass your seat and up the stairs, as you felt 22 eyes on you.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na, you need to eat’’ said Chanyeol.

 

‘’ We know your probably homesick but we need you to eat’’ pleaded D.O.

 

You still ignored them.

 

‘’ Here comes the airplane zooom zooom….’’’ said Kai beside you, as he picked up your untouched chopsticks and grabbed a roll of kimbap.

 

‘’ Opened wide, say ahhhh!!!!’’ said, Kai again.

 

You obeyed and let him feed you with kimbap. Hearing them azzaahing, and high- fiving each other since you ate.They all wanted to take turns to feed you, so you let them.

 

‘’ Jal meo geot sseum ni da’’ you said, bowing a bit and walked up to your new room.

 

You threw on some new pjs, after taking a shower and putting your hair up in a bun looking through your phone. Having missed calls from your umma, so you decided to check up on her.

 

Ring, Ring

 

‘’ Umma, your back the letter said you won’t be back till tonight or tomorrow night?!?’’ you said, as you heard your umma pick up the phone.

 

‘’ Yoon, where are you ?!? do you need me to pick you ?!?’’ you gulped and tried to swallow that lump in your throat.

 

‘’  Umma I won’t be at home anymore I……. umm actually……………’’ you said as you sniffed a little feeling a tear slip away.

 

‘’ What do you mean, your not coming home?!? did Myungsoo kidnapped you?!? ‘’ said your umma panicking through the cell phone.


 

‘’ Ani, umma it’s just complicated okay?!? i’ll tell you when the time comes but I can’t go home anymore and I’m safe and sound so don’t worry arasseo?!? I’ll call you everyday to see how your days going okay?!? ‘’ you said barely getting the words, out feeling all choked up.

 

‘’ B-but things won’t be the sa-same without you Yoon In Na’’ said your umma, hearing her cry softly into the device.

 

‘’ I know umma, but i’m fine okay?!?’’ you said, as your voice cracked and you started crying.

 

‘’ As long as your safe, that’s what matters okay’’ said your umma, sniffling.

 

‘’ Nae, annyeonghi jumuseyo’’ you said, as you hanged up the phone.

 

Blowing hot air in your cheeks as you put your phone on the table night stand, slumping into your bed covers.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na can I come in?!?’’ said Tao, as he peeked inside of the room.

 

‘’ Nae’’ you said, wiping away your tear stained face so he won’t notice.

 

‘’ Keura, I was just coming by to tell you good night so here it goes jal ja’’ said Tao, standing beside your bed as he leaned in and kissed your forehead.

 

‘’ Gomawo, jal ja’’ you replied in return, as he left your room.

 

Feeling this sudden rush in your body, like a spark when Tao kissed your forehead that you never noticed before only when you used to be with Myungsoo. Trying to shake that feeling away you fell asleep, while clinging on your teddy bear like an koala.