Chapter 37: Who is this girl?!?

Cinderella

YAY! I updated :D. THis whole chapter took me about at least 5 or more hours because it's feeling long and I just wanted to cram it in so we can get to the bonding :D VERY LONG CHAPTER ENGJOY :D 


 

All of you guys were sitting in the living room together and Kai’s arm was s over your shoulder, pulling you away from Suga that was sitting beside you. You couldn’t even believe that a war didn’t break out just yet as you guys were watching “Show Champion”. You were processing what you were gonna do next when you were gonna ask them about the girl in the picture. You stood up, as Kai’s arm fell to the side looking lifeless.

 

You grabbed the remote from the coffee like table and turned off the TV,as groans were filled in the empty background.


 

‘’ Yoon In Na, turn the TV back on the ‘’ give it to me, give it to me oh’’ part was coming up’’ whined Jimin and Tao as they pouted cutely and crossing their arms.

 

‘’ Yah! quit whining I have something to say, it will only take a few  minutes arasseo?!?’’ you said, which that shut them up quickly since they were eager to see the girl group Miss A.

 

After you got the rowdy boys to be quiet, you went over to the picture that was sitting by a lamp on the wooden table. You turned around slowly and held the picture close to your chest.

 

Breathing in slowly you asked. ‘’ Who is this girl?!?’’ as you turned the picture in the frame around and there gazed followed quickly to the picture.

 

The room was filled with silentness, and you tried reading their minds at what they were thinking and couldn’t like it was a force filled surrounded their minds. You even saw Tao fiddling with his hands and they all looked at each other slightly before thinking about what to say.

 

‘’ Oh! her umm.. she’s a friend’’ said Kris, but you can tell he was lying by his heartbeat.

 

‘’ Why are lying to me……. all of you are lying and your keeping something away from me’’ you said, with a stern voice.

 

‘’ Because, she’s in the past and we don’t like talking about her okay so can we just drop the subject’’ said Jin.

 

But you weren’t going to drop the subject, you wanted to know and you had a feeling that whoever this girl is or what she did to them, made them hate each other for life.

 

‘’ Fine, since you don’t want to talk i’m leaving’’ you said and used your super speed to zoom up the stairs getting yourself a jacket and some winter boots since it’s freezing cold outside.

 

You left them all alone in the house and you walked down the streets of Seoul. You knew you were throwing a temper tantrum and being like a spoiled brat but they wouldn’t tell you. Making your way down the streets you wanted to stop by your house, since you were gonna give your mates and your friends time to think about what to do. Finally coming into view of your house, you unlocked the gate and knocked on the door of the house since you left the key at your other house.

 

Few seconds later the door opened and revealed your stepsister Park Lim Hyun.

 

‘’ What do you want?!? you scumwhore’’ said Park Lim Hyun, crossing her arms and rolling her eyes.

 

‘’ Aww that’s nice of you, but I live here’’ you said as you brushed passed her and walked into the kitchen.

 

‘’ Umma i’m home!’’ you screamed, as you spotted your umma and you holding your arms wide open for a hug.

 

‘’ OMO! Yoon In Na, where are you’ve been, I was worried sick when you left the house and didn’t call me like you promised’’ said your umma, as she hugged you dropping her utensils on ground like her life depended on it.

 

Soon you heard your dangye appa’s voice as he hurried down the stairs to the kitchen.

 

‘’ WHAT HAPPENED!!’’ as you heard him scream and you turned around and he engulfed you into a hug as you saw your stepsisters scoff and went into their rooms.

 

‘’ Yoon where have you been?!? I missed you. I thought you left because you were feeling uncomfortable about you calling me your appa and I was beating myself up about that’’ said your dangye appa, giving you a bear hug.

 

‘’ Appa, I will never leave you for that’’ you said as you broke the choking hug.

 

‘’ Then why did you leave?!?’’ said your umma, with mix commotions on her face; worried, concern and confuse.

 

‘’ It’s hard to explain but I’ll tell you eventually’’ you said.

 

‘’ Okay, well welcome back home. Do you want something to eat?!?’’ said your Umma, who was finishing her touches on the kimchi chigae.

 

‘’ Nae..’’ you replied, as you helped your umma set up the table.

 

Few minutes had passed and your umma was done cooking the soup.

 

‘’ Jalmukesumneda’’ you said and started to dig into your soup.

 

‘’ MMM.. umma this is dabak!’’ you said giving your umma, 2 thumbs up before going right back to the kimchi chigae.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na, slow down before you choke’’ said your umma across the table from you.

 

‘’ Mianhe’’ you said, as your stepsisters snickered and you shot them death glares.

 

Everyone had finished, and you were thinking if you should call your mates and friends just to check up on them. But before you can call them your umma, asked you something.

 

‘’ Yoon, do you need more blood?!?’’ she asked.

 

‘’ Nae, i’m on my last pack’’ you replied, as your umma got a bag and started to fill it up with packs of blood that we will maybe last you a whole year.

 

‘’ Gamsahabnida’’ you said, as your umma past the bag to to you.

 

You felt tired after you ate so you told your umma that you will be in your room as she hummed in response, making her way into the living room  with a bowl of icecream.

 

You walked up stairs and opened your door to your empty bedroom. Luckily you still have your bed here and the sheets and all . Laying down on your bed, it felt weird since you have been living with exo for a week now and started to miss them a little. Pulling out your phone you were gonna call them and check up on them when you heard your umma, call you downstairs.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na, your friends are over!’’ screamed your umma.

 

You hopped off the bed and made your way downstairs only to see your stepsisters flirting up a storm to some random people, that you couldn’t see.

 

‘’ Oppa, did you come here to see me ?!?’’ cooed Park Lim Kim.

 

‘’ Aniyo’’ said a voice you recognize.

 

Finally you made it downstairs, and saw your mates and your friends all sitting down on the couches as your umma, offered drinks to them, and biscuits that she probably made.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na, how come you didn’t tell me you were gonna have guests over?!?’’ said your umma, refilling Luhan’s cup.

 

‘’ Ugh, I-I didn’t know that they would be coming over’’ stuttering a bit, because you were shocked to see your mates and your friends with your umma, and you remembered that you never told her about them being your mates.

 

You were still at the bottom of the staircase and didn’t move an inch.

 

‘’ Yoon, come over here don’t be shy they are your friends right?!?’’ said umma, sitting across from them, while she patted a spot next to her.

 

‘’ Ugh nae’’ as you scooted over to your umma and sat down grabbing yourself a biscuit even though you weren’t hungry.

 

You were fiddling with your hands and were stealing glances at your mates and friends, while trying to pay attention to the TV. You didn’t know how you were gonna approach your umma like ‘’ Hey! mom those 12 handsome guys downstairs, yeah they're my mates, any questions?!?’’. Wishing that it was simple like that but it wasn’t, so many thoughts were running through your head, and this one in particular ‘’ What if they hate them?!?’’ was your biggest concern. Letting out a big sigh, everybody turned their attention to you.

 

‘’ Yoon, you okay?!?’’ asked Lay, who was sitting across from you but you didn’t answer him.

 

‘’ Yoon, you alright?!?’’ said your umma, and you glanced up  at her.

 

‘’ I-I umm…. forget it’’ you said while running, to your room shutting and locking the door.

 

As soon as you shut and locked your door you didn’t know what to do. You thought you were gonna have an anxiety attack downstairs. It felt like the walls in your house were closing up on you and could barely breath, and your head was spinning and your ears were ringing.The only thing that repeated in your head was ‘’ What if they hate them?!?’’.  

 

You sat down on your bed and started to cry, while you blocked out all the banging and pounding on your door. You just had to breath for a second and let your mind slip into a state that everything is alright . Then you heard something in the corner and sounded like your appa.

 

“ Appa?!?’’ you said, and looked and there he was in his in the corner wearing his blue denim shirt, that still had the bullet spot stain, his dark blue jeans and no shoes on him. It was the same image as you saw when he ran into the house holding his chest and collapsed on the ground, while your umma was by his side and trying to stop the bleeding and you just stood there on the staircase shocked and didn’t know what to do.

 

‘’ Appa?!?’’ you asked again a little scared while you were trembling.

 

‘’ In the flash’’ he said with that killer smile that he always had.

 

‘’ Why are you here?!? you died’’ you said, feeling your eyes producing more tears.

 

‘’ Yeah, I know but the reason i’m here is because i’m your conscious. You know that trick I showed you when you were little about how to slip into states that make remember?!? well your in that state and you thought of me while doing it.

 

‘’ O’’ was all you can say as you stopped crying.

 

‘’ Appa, I’ve missed you’’ you said, still staring at the corner as it glowed.

 

‘’ I missed you too, princess’’ he said as, he walked over to you on the bed and knelt down to your level.  

 

‘’ Appa, i’m scared that umma, and my dangye appa will reject my mates or better yet hate them’’ you said looking down.

 

‘’ Princess, they won’t hate them okay just trust me and they won’t’’ said your appa, lifting up your chin to face him.

 

‘’ Arasseo, appa’’ you said, as your appa kissed your nose and made you giggle just like the old times.

 

Your appa, rubbed your cheeks in circles and began to slowly fade away. ‘’ See, you later princess’’ as your appa kissed your forehead and faded away.

 

You opened your eyes and looked around the room and he was gone. Still hearing the banging of the door, you stood up and opened it. Only to see JungKook with a worried face.

 

‘’ Yoon, you okay?!?’’ JungKook said, hugging you.

 

‘’ Nae oppa’’ you said.

 

‘’ Who, were you talking to?!?’’ JungKook asked as he broke the hug, and looked worried.

 

‘’ It was nothing oppa’’ you replied back with a smile reassuring him that everything is okay.

 

‘’ Oppa, can you tell my umma to come here I have to tell her something’’ you said, as JungKook hugged you again and walked downstairs, as you sat down on the bed fiddling with your fingers.

 

Hearing a knock, you looked up and told your umma, she can come in.

 

‘’ Yoon, what happened I was worried that you freaked out a bit’’ said your umma, kissing your forehead as she hugged you, but you broke the hug first.

 

‘’ Umma, I have to tell you something’’ you said, facing her as your umma grabbed your hands while caressing them with her thumb soothing you.

 

‘’ Umma, tho-those 12 guys downstairs a- are my mates a- and  plea-please don’t ha-hate them’’ you said while looking down staring at your feet.

 

‘’ OMG!!!!!!!!! I’M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!. WE GOT TO START THE WEDDING DAY AND HAVE TO GET YOU A DRESS LIKE CINDERELLA AND AND……..’’ said your umma engulfing you in a hug, as you just gawked at her.

 

‘’ Yoon, i’m so happy. My baby girl is all grown up and she won’t need me no more’’ as your umma, pretend to cry.

 

‘’ Umma, don’t say that I will always need you’’ as you hugged her.

 

‘’ I’m just happy you told me, let’s go downstairs everyone is worried about you’’ said, your umma helping you up as you two walked hip bone- to - to hip bone downstairs.

 

You and your umma made it downstairs as your umma, hooked her right arm with your appa as you made your way to your mates and friends.

 

‘’ Hey, guys i’m sorry’’ you said as BaekHyun stood up and hugged you and the rest soon followed in.

 

‘’ It’s okay, but we want to tell you who the girl is’’ said BaekHyun as he kissed your forehead, and had his arm slung around your shoulder.

 

‘’ Awww aren’t you guys just adorable’’ said your umma, pinching Xiumin’s cheeks.

 

‘’ Nae,ahjumma’’ said Xiumin, smiling back.

 

‘’ You can call me, Mrs. Kim since we are gonna be in laws soon’’ said your umma, letting go of Xiumin’s cheeks.

 

‘’ Umma…..’’ you whined because you were embarrassed.

 

…………………………...

 

‘’ Have, a safe trip and come back more often’’ said your umma bidding you guys goodbye as you hugged her.

 

‘’ See, you soon umma’’ you said, carrying the bag full of blood since your mates were grossed out about it.

 

…………………..

 

Finally you were all in the living, just like a few hours ago without the TV on.

 

‘’ Yoon, you want to know who the girl is?!?’’ said Kris.

 

‘’ Nae...’’ you said.

 

Kris cleared his throat and began.’’ The girl in the picture, her name is Oh Hayoung. She was the little sister of bangtan.

 

‘’ She was?!? what is that supposed to mean?!?’’ you asked looking over at your friends.

 

‘’ She, was hmm… killed by hunters and that’s when your friends started to hate us after that’’ said Kris.

 

‘’ But, what does it have to do with you guys if you didn’t kill her?!?’’  you said.

 

‘’ Because I was supposed to protect her’’ said Kai, feeling guilty and you were feeling guilty that you even asked.

 

Kai’s POV

 

You remembered that day just like it was yesterday.

 

‘’ Oppa, let’s have a picnic’’ said Hayoung, doing aegyo.

 

‘’ We, can’t your brothers will kill me if your not home on time’’ you said, and started feeling bad because Hayoung was pouting and had teary eyes.

 

‘’ Maybe Saturday since, we have to go to school tomorrow and I don’t want your brothers beating me up ?!?   ’’you said, looking at Hayoung.

 

‘’ Keura...’’ said Hayoung in a cute, bubbly way and you kissed her cheeks and walked her home.

 

‘’ Oppa, don’t forget about the picnic okay?!?’’ said Hayoung not letting go of the hug, that you usually give her when you drop her off home.

 

‘’ Aigoo, yebo I won’t forget I promise’’ you said, and kissed her forehead.

 

‘’ Oppa, annyeong!’’ beamed Hayoung as she walked into the house.

 

‘’ Annyeong’’ you said, before she closed the door and you started to walk down the street feeling like the happiest man in the world, and that nothing can destroy your relationship.

 

Next Day

 

You arrived at Hayoung’s house, and knocked on the door only for her brother JungKook to opened the door which you were best friends with.

 

‘’ Wassup, JungKook’’ you said, holding a basket and a blanket for you two to sit on.

 

‘’ Nothing much’’ said JungKook letting you inside the familiar house, and only to be half tackled by Jimin.

 

‘’ Hey, Jimin’’ you said, as he sat you down and he  offered you a drink.

 

‘’ Water please’’ you said, while watching TV waiting for Hayoung to come downstairs.

 

‘’ So, where are you taking my sister’’ said Jin, watching TV.

 

‘’ Me and Hayoung are going for a picnic’’ you said, while smiling just the thought of  Hayoung made your day happier, with that beautiful smile she has.

 

‘’ Kuera, just have her back home on time’’  said Jin, patting your back and getting up to make himself a sandwich.

 

Few minutes later Hayoung came down in a beautiful dress with black and white converse since she is not so much of a girly-girly. You just stared in awe at her.

 

‘’ Yah! quick drooling’’ said, JungKook but you wipe your mouth making sure you weren’t drooling.

 

‘’ Oppa, you like my dress?!?’’ said Hayoung, twirling around.

 

‘’ Nae, it looks beautiful but not as beautiful as you’’ you chuckled.

 

‘’ Oppa, why so cheesy’’ said Hayoung hitting your chest playfully.

 

‘’ Well, your cheesy for me’’ you said, wrapping your arms around her waist and made Hayoung blush.

 

‘’Kaja!’’ you said, once you were out of the house and bid your goodbyes.

 

You wanted to show Hayoung, a meadow that you found in the forest that had a beautiful view of a river nearby, and a tiny waterfall.

 

……………………….

 

‘’ Were here!!’’ you said, as Hayoung looked around amazed, at the scene.

 

‘’ Oppa, it’s beautiful’’ said Hayoung as you wrapped your arms around her waist and put your in the crook of her neck.

 

‘’ Just like you’’ you said and kissed the side of her cheeks.

 

You laid down the blanket and you and Hayoung sat down on it and started to eat the sandwiches that your hyung made.


 

………………………..

 

You and Hayoung were laying parallel of each other, as Hayoung snuggled up in your chest and you kissed her forehead watching the stars light up the night. The moment was silent and that’s what you wanted. The warm air of summer blowing your hair and the sounds of the little creatures roaming the ground. Nothing could ruin this moment, when your with someone you love.

 

Until you heard a gunshot and you can smell hunters not that far away from you.

 

‘’ Hayoung, wake up hunters are here!’’ you said, waking up Hayoung since she feel asleep in your arms.

 

Hayoung woke, up instantly and started helping you pack. After done packing you guys made a run for it. Then that moment, Hayoung stopped dead in her tracks and a tear slipped down her face. She was about to fall and you catched her before she hit the forest floor.  You catched her and her body felt something sticky and warm.

 

‘’ Oppa’’ Hayoung cried, into your arms.

 

‘’ Your gonna, be okay’’ you said, picking up Hayoung as her eyes fluttered a bit as tried to keep them open.

 

‘’ Hayoung, stay with me okay?!?’’ you half screamed, and ran as fast as you can to the hospital.

 

……………..

 

You ran all the way from the forest, to the hospital in a quick second, while carrying Hayoung bridal style. You ran to the front desk and the nurse didn’t need to say anything twice. She called the doctors, and they rushed in with a gurney and a face mask for Hayoung to breath. You were sick to your stomach, you had Hayoung’s blood on you and didn’t protect her like you said you would.

 

The doctor came out, with blood all over his scrubs and you walked over to him after sitting impatiently in those seats that everyone hates.

 

‘’ Is she okay?!? Can I see her?!? Is Hayoung okay, I can’t lose her?!?’’ you said, as you began to sob and choke on your words.

 

The doctor let in a sigh and put his hand over your shoulder. ‘’ I’m sorry, but she didn’t make it’’ said the doctor.

 

You didn’t know what to do you. Your other half was gone, your mate was gone from this world all due to those stupid hunters and you wanted to track them and torture each and every one of them but you knew that wouldn’t bring Hayoung back.  After the doctor left you flipped out. You punched the wall at the hospital and started punching it until your knuckles bleed.

 

You slid down the wall and cried. You heard ruckus in the hospital and stood up and was met with a punch of your best friends.  

 

‘’ WHAT THE JUNGKOOK!!!!!!’’ you said holding your cheek.

 

‘’ YOU KILLED HER. YOU KILLED MY SISTER YOU BASTARD THAT’S WHAT!!!!’’ as JungKook punched you again, giving you a bloody nose, broken rib cage, a bloody busted lip and some bruises as his brothers had to hold him back, as your brothers saw you lying on the floor, with blood spewing out of your mouth.

 

‘’ I DIDN’T KILL HER AND YOU KNOW THAT. AND WHY IN THE WILL I ACTUALLY KILL A PERSON I LOVE, THAT WAS MY MATE’’ you said, as your brothers helped you up.

 

‘’ YEAH, YOU KEEP LYING TO YOURSELF!!!!’’ Jin, said and went back home devastated.

 

Few Weeks Later….

 

Hayoung’s funeral was today, and you didn’t want to go but your brothers forced you to pay your respect. You sat at the far back of the church and didn’t go up to see her, because it will only bring back memories of her. As they were done burying her, you went over to her grave and weeped your heart out, and wiped your tears after you were done and place red roses on her grave since they were her favorite.  As soon as you were done dusting off your pants, your face was collided with a fist again.

 

You hit the ground, with a thud as JungKook and Jimin (your supposed to be best friends) ganged up on you and beat you for a good 20 minutes before their brothers pulled them off you. Stumbling as you got up, you had blood on your tuxedo and your nose was bleeding.

 

‘’ Why, do you keep ing coming back?!?’’ yelled JungKook, with tears in his eyes.

 

‘’ Just, go die in a hole!’’ he yelled back before, giving you a kick to the stomach making you fall back on the ground.

 

~ End of Flashback~

 

‘’ And, i’m still sorry’’ said Kai, as you went over to comfort him, as he was bawling his eyes out and you didn’t even know you were crying.

 

‘’ Guys, i’m sorry for asking’’ you said, in between sobs.

 

‘’ Can, you guys just try and get along or just attempt too?!?’’ you pleaded and they just nodded their heads.

 

……………………..


Today for you had been a stressful day and good thing school was cancel  for 2 weeks due to snowfall. You took a bath and fell asleep instantly, while cuddling your teddy bear.


Anybody gonna watch ASC for GOT7 ?!?  I just can't wait to see BAMBAM and JB and JR. I miss JJ project but their in a group now and it is even better annyeong chingus !