Chapter 30: Anticipations

Cinderella

 


 

You woke up with a pounding headache, thinking if you should accept them being your mate or not.Trying to get things off your mind you took quick shower and started getting ready to head off to school.

 

‘’ Annyeonghaseyo umma and dangye appa’’ you said sitting down.

 

Your dangye appa, look kinda sad since you called him appa for the last two days but he didn’t want to get so work up on the situation instead he said…..

 

‘’ Annyeong hashimnikka, Yoon In Na’’ with a big gummy, smile on his face.

 

You returned a smile back, to him and started eating your delicious pancakes. After you were done you help clean the table, and wash dishes. Hearing the doorbell ring you know it was JungKook so, you got your bookbag from underneath the table and open the door to welcome your friends.

 

‘’ Umma, and appa i’m leaving’’ you yelled, opening the door to get a surprise infront of you.

 

Your dangye appa had a big gummy smile, now that you called him appa.

 

‘’ Hello, Yoon In Na!’’ said BaekHyun as you opened the door.

 

‘’ An-annyeong’’ you stuttered, as you left the door hanging wide open so the whole world can see it.

 

‘’ Wh-what are you doing here?!?’’ you said, to all the twelve guys only standing a few meters from your face.

 

‘’ We're, here to pick you up’’ sang Chanyeol, with that creepy smile on his face.

 

‘’ Ok-okay’’ answering them back, after closing the door.

 

They parted like the Red Sea and walked behind you.You will stop from time-to-time, to see if they were actually walking behind you and they were. Every time you stop they will stop right behind you and continue walking when you did so.

 

‘’ Okay, we’re here at the school you guys can go in now’’ as you asserted your gaze from the school grounds and back to them, so you won’t hear anything gossiping about you being with ‘’ EXO’’ and blah, blah, blah. Seriously, people need to mind their own business.

 

The boys, clearly didn’t want to leave your side even though you hadn’t even told them yes or no. They just blinked back, at you like you were crazy.You sighed and walked into the school grounds, with EXO walking right behind you.Like there were you slaves or hypnotize as they flashed fangirls left and right their charming smiles, but you just concentrated on walking forward until you got to the school building  which seemed to take forever now that girls were pushing their way at you to get to them. But soon you lost them in the crowd and was thankful, that nobody saw you and them together.

 

Park Lim Hyun

 

‘’ What, is she doing with them’’ you said, as you adverted your gaze to Yoon In Na walking sheepishly to the school building.

 

‘’ I don’t know unnie, but did you see her with them. Who does she think she is, coming up in the school and taking our oppas away from us!’’ said your twin sister Park Lim Kim, as she pouted away at the statement.

 

‘’ This, just never learned that we say {stay away from them} but I guess she couldn’t guess the clues who ‘’ them’’ were you said as you scoffed, and folding your arms to your chest.

 

‘’ Girls, I think I have an idea to keep Yoon In Na from them’’ as a smirk formed across your face, as you huddled with your chingus { Girls Generation} and told them the plan.

 

Yoon In Na’s POV

 

Setting your notebook, on your desk as you took a seat with JungKook.

 

‘’ Mianhe, Yoon I couldn’t walk you to school today something had came up’’ said JungKook, as he talked to you.

 

‘’ Gwenchana’’ you said back, with a smile as Mrs. Nim walked right into the class.

 

You focused your gaze to the board, as she wrote down the history of mythical creatures time zones. But you tried concentrating, on everything she said as that questioned kept popping up in your head.

 

‘’ Aish!’’ you mentally yelled, (that was you thought) as Mrs.Nim turned around to you.

 

‘’ Is there, a problem Yoon In Na?!?’’ said Mrs. Nim holding a piece of chalk in her hand.

 

‘’ Ani-aniyo Mrs. Nim’’ you said, feeling a bit embarrassed as you heard kids snickering which you turned around, and did your killer eyes and that shut them up quickly.

 

‘’ Class, is dismiss’’ said Mrs.Nim as, you walked out of the classroom getting your lunch.

 

…………………..

 

‘’ Earth to Yoon In Na!’’ said JungKook waving his hand infront of your face, which stopped you thinking about that obtain question.

 

‘’ Ye-yeah, what happened’’ you said to JungKook.

 

‘’Nothing, it’s just that you were staring at something and I was getting worried because you didn’t touch your food’’ JungKook said with sincerity in his tone.

 

‘’ Oh, I think I might need some fresh air to clear my mind’’ you said getting up, as JungKook grabbed hold of your wrist, as he sat you back down.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na, is everything okay?!? you can tell me anything I promise I won’t get mad’’ said, JungKook still holding on to your wrist, like you were run and leave him for good.

 

‘’ Nae, oppa everything is alright I just might need some fresh air that’s all’’ you said, back pinching his cheeks, as you drank your blood since it was to give you energy and not your rest of your food.

You threw your trash, away and headed outside to the spot where you now call is your hide-out.

 

JungKook’s POV

 

It was like Yoon In Na, was in a daze staring at something in the distance. And you became worried that she wouldn’t even touch her food. Your tried calling her name about 5 times already and she still didn’t answer. You were curious at what she was, staring at so you adverted your eyes to the direction and there she was staring at your worst enemies { EXO}.

 

Doing a double- take at what she was looking at and sure enough it was EXO.  You wanted to know what happen since she has been acting weird all morning, or maybe because it was that you didn’t walk her to school you thought.

 

‘’ Earth, to Yoon In Na!’’ you somewhat screamed, as she jerked back to life.

 

‘’ Ye-yeah, what happened’’ she said to you, looking at you with big eyes.

 

‘’ Nothing, it’s just that you were staring at something and I was getting worried because you didn’t touch your food’’ you said since, you clearly knew that something was EXO.

 

‘’ Oh, I think I might need some fresh air to clear my mind’’ Yoon In Na said, but grabbed her wrist to sit her back down.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na, is everything okay?!? you tell me anything I promise I won’t get mad’’ you replied back still holding onto her wrist like she might run away.

 

‘’ Nae, oppa everything is alright I just might need some fresh air that’s all’’ Yoon In Na said, while pinching your cheeks, as she drank some of her blood so you wouldn't worry.

 

As you watched her leave the cafeteria, you stared at EXO from across the table. You knew Yoon In Na was clearly lying to you, you can see it in her eyes. You really wanted to ask her ‘’ Yoon, why are you lying to me?!?’’ but decided to go with the other question, as you sighed threw away your trash.

 

Yoon In Na’s POV

 

You felt the coldness, swarm around your body since the sun wasn’t giving off any heat since it is now winter. Your somewhat call hiding place is on the top of the school. You gaze at the ground below and rethink, that same question. But the thought that you lied to JungKook was not so friendly. Lying is not an optician, to everything and you lied in your best friend's face from telling him that EXO is your soon-to-be-mate if you accepted it. As you buried your face in your hands.

 

‘’ Isn’t it a little chilly outside?!? don’t you think?!?’’ said a voice the re-appeared out of know where as you looked up and saw Kai sitting right next to you, as he took off his jacket and placed it around your shoulders.

 

‘’ You didn’t have too’’ you said quietly.

 

‘’ I know I didn’t have to I just didn’t want you to get sick’’ you said back.

 

‘’ So, how’s the anticipations going’’ Kai asked.

 

‘’ Molla?!?.If I should accept you and your brothers. I mean having twelve mates is a hard job and living with them too, and not being able to see your parents or friends is a hard thing too’’ you said, trying to warm up your fingers.

 

‘’ Well, just follow what your heart tells you, but remember we will always love you no matter what’’ said Kai cupping your face, in his warm hands.

 

‘’ Arasseo..’’ you said, as your heart skipped, a beat because Kai was so close to your face and made you blush.

 

“ Should, we go inside lunch is almost over and I think JungKook is looking for you’’ said Kai, as he helped you from spot.

 

Instead of Kai using his teleportation skills, you two walked all the way to the cafeteria not saying a word ‘till you stopped infront of the doors.

 

‘’ I should, go in first’’ you said, and gave him back his jacket and walked into the cafeteria sitting right across from JungKook, as Kai came in a few seconds after you.

 

‘’ Hey, oppa I have to tell you something after school important after school and bring your brothers. Just bring them to the cafe, that we went to on Daejeon street at 7 p.m. ok?!? you said, as you left to go to the next class.

 

School ended in a jiffy and you did your homework quickly and took a hot shower before telling your umma where you were going. You boarded the bus, since you wanted to get there early.

 

~ Few Minutes Later~

 

You were sitting down, drinking your know favorite strawberry milk teas and ordered seven more if JungKook and the rest of the gain wants some. You heard the bell ring, to the door and saw JungKook and his brothers dressed up in black, white and gold. You hardly even noticed them as, they waved to and you waved back.

 

‘’ So, what are we here for ?!?’’ said Jimin, ruining the sound of slurping on the best tea EVER!!.

 

‘’ Yeah that’’ you stated sitting, down your cup.

 

‘’ I have something to tell you guys’’ you said looking, down to at your feet.

 

‘’ Umm… I know JungKook oppa, told me to stay away from them and I did but yesterday I went to their house to work on an project  and hum….. they told me I was their mate and that they imprinted on me. And they asked me if I would accept it or not’’ you said as you somewhat muttered but in a quiet tone.

 

You looked back up at them, trying to figure why they were so quiet so you put your head back down.

 

‘’ D-did you accept it?!?’’ said JungKook with a stuttered, as he intertwining his hand with the other.

 

‘’ Ani, I just don’t know and if i accept if you guys will hate me and never talk to me ever again and Kris-ah told me if I do accept it I won’t be able to visit my family and friends’’ you said as you choked on your words, as you felt your eyes to water.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na, we won’t hate you and whatever you choose is fine with us. We might not unfairly like it, but if they ever, and I mean ever do anything bad to you they as soooo getting it’’ said Jin.

 

‘’ Chincha, we you won’t hate me’’ you said, as a tear slipped passed down your faces as you picked your head up to look at them.

 

‘’ Nae’’ they all said in unison.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na, why are you crying?!?’’ said V.

 

‘’ Because, I have the bestest chingus in the world, and they will always stick by my side no matter what and because I love you guys so much’’ you said, as Jimin and V helped you wipe away the tears with the napkin and stood up to get a group hug.

 

…………………

 

‘’ Annyeong!!’’ you said waving, your hands wildly as you turned to your house and walked in.

 

‘’ Hey, umma and appa what are we having for dinner tonight!!’’ as your face lit up in glee, as you tried to wrap your arms on both of there shoulders which was kinda hard since your appa was taller than you.

 

‘’ Somebody, is a little excited’’ said your umma, as she handed you a plate and you started digging into your food.

 

Dinner ended in a few minutes, with laughter and conversations except your twin step sisters. Heading up stairs you took another bath and laid in the bed. You knew what your heart wanted and that was all, but you still had to deal with Myungsoo since you finally found out who the caller was that other night. You fell asleep tightly holding onto your stuff teddy bear that you had for years as it will always remind you of your ( real ) appa.


YAY!! finished the update OH! YAHAT lol Sehun's new word. So how is living in the the new year treating you?!? Here's the update and is long. And did you guys hear that KAi oppa and Sehun both got hurt ;(

BYE_BYE !!!!!! 

 

122753tumblrmhcx8o7MrT1s44ocbo1500.gif

 

 

90f53136c46165fc

 

 

298045-bangtan-boys-suga-jin-and-jungkoo

 

Get well soon Suga oppa !!