Chapter 20: Secrets

Cinderella

 


‘’ Come and get me Yoon In Na ‘’ said JungKook running ahead of you.

 

‘’ I’m gonna get you !!”  as you ran after him.

 

You were so caught up in chasing JungKook you literally knocked over somebody. Your head hit their firm chest and you looked up to see who it was when they called your name.

 

‘’ Oh no… i’m in trouble’’ you thought as you peeked up to see the site infront of you.

 

‘’ Annyeong Yoon In Na’’ as you heard that cold raspy voice, you recognized it and froze where you were,as your eyes were conscientious on the person you hated most, L.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na…. i’m so sorry about what happened the other day,Hoya didn’t mean to scare you off like that and sorry, for you know fighting your friends, but we need to talk’’ L, said in a serious but cold voice. His voice was never always cold it was warm and joyful, but you didn’t know what had exactly had happened to that voice and the smiling boy.

 

‘’ What, are you doing here?!?, if you try anything on me  I will get my friends on you or I can  take care of you by myself’’ sounding shakened, but pretty confident in yourself.

 

‘’ I transferred schools, so we can be together’’ as L grabbed your, hand but you forcefully jerked it back.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na …’’ as L said, taking a step forward to you holding out his hand to caress your cheek, to wipe away the fallen tear that escaped your eyes.

 

‘’ Don’t touch me!!!’’ you yelled back, making him back away from you.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na can’t we just….’’ MyungSoo said but you cut him off shortly.

 

‘’ Talk?!? …. TALK THERE IS NO REASON FOR US TO TALK, WHAT YOU DID HURT ME AND I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU AGAIN YOU DIRTY BASTARD!!!”’ as you barked back, defending yourself as the memories of you and him overwhelmed you with misery  in your eyes.

 

‘’ Oh… hey Yoon In Na, is everything alright here’’ said SuHo as he walked passed by you two.

 

‘’ Yes, everything is alright’’ you countered back wiping away your salty tears.

 

‘’ Okay.. Yoon In Na let me walk you back to class’’ said SuHo as he slunged his arm around your shoulder, walking you down the hallway leaving a bewildered and lost boy behind you.

 

MyungSoo’s POV

 

‘’ I will get you back Yoon In Na,whatever is takes’’ you thought as you walked to your classroom.

 

Yoon In Na’s POV

 

‘’ Yoon In Na, gwenchanayo ?!?, you looked pretty upset back there, did he hurt you or anything’’ as SuHo spun you around facing him.You didn’t know if to tell him or cry, you just stood there facing him looking into his big chocolate brown eyes staring back at you. You hesitated and hug him, burying your head on his chest letting out all the irritation and regret that has happened to you.

 

Suho’s POV

 

You didn’t know what to do, as Yoon In Na began to sob quietly feeling her salty tears staining your shirt. You were so speechless, and dismayed about her reactions. This was the first time, your mate had actually hugged you and you didn’t know how to comprehend these things. Abruptly, but calmly your hands and your arms wrapped around Yoon In Na’s waist and enveloped her cold phased body, but was soon replaced  with warmness as you  hugged her gently.

 

Yoon In Na was still crying as you embraced your mate in a loving way. You just told her  everything is alright and hugged her even tighter, kissing the top of her forehead as leaned your chin on the top of her head. You didn’t like to see your mate this way, and you never want to hurt her in this type of way. You and Yoon In Na stood there in the same position for a good 5 minutes, ‘till Yoon In Na broke away and the warmness of her body, left your side.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na, what happened?!?’’ getting the courage to ask Yoon In Na what had happened,trying to get a solution with her and the guy that invaded your home yesterday night, as Yoon In Na stared at her feet.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na, what happened?!?’’ as you lifted up her chin to look you, directly in your face with her, her coffee like eyes staring back at you.

 

Yoon In Na’s POV

 

‘’ You can’t tell nobody,okay SuHo?!?’’ as you finally got the fearlessness out of the way and was able to talk.Suho nodded his head, so you can continue on your speech.

 

‘’ That, boy back there was my was my first love name MyungSoo aka L and he did something really bad to me even when I stayed through the mistakes he made during our relationship,but I still stayed beside him like a pabo.It got to the point I couldn’t stay with him anymore and lefted him.

 

You weren’t gonna go into deep detail to what he did to you, for you to leave him because you barely knew SuHo. He just nodded when you told him little parts of this story and finished it.

 

Suho’s POV

 

Oh was all you can say. You didn’t like it that your mate, had another mate than you and your brothers. That MyungSoo or L stole her first kiss or held hands when they walked down the streets together. Just thinking about it disgusted you. Trying to shrug off that thought, that just kept coming back to you.

 

‘’ You promise you won’t tell SuHo’’ as Yoon In Na spoked up.

 

‘’ Arasseo, I promised’’ as you linked her pinky with yours and touched your thumbs with Yoon In Na.

 

‘’ Annyeong, Yoon In Na’’ as you ruffled her hair and walked away, with the burden of her having a mate still on your shoulders.

 

Yoon In Na’s POV

You didn’t want SuHo to ruffle your hair, but you just let him do it since you were late to class.Finally telling one person half the story felt good to release some tension on your life, but you had to tell JungKook about the whole story was and what happened yesterday.Walking in the class after, putting your items away and having JungKook stare at you with a where-have-you-been-look as you were stopped by Mrs.Nim.

 

‘’ Don’t be late again, Miss Yoon’’ said Mrs. Nim standing infront of the class.

 

‘’ Nae...’’ as you walked to a baffled JungKook, at your desk.

 

‘’ Yoon, what happened to you eyes, have you been cryin?!?’’ said JungKook, when Mrs.Nim wasn’t looking as she wrote down the notes.

 

‘’ Anyio, I had something in my eyes’’ you replied, concentrating on your work.

 

‘’ Oh….’’ JungKook replied. ‘’ Did you know we have a new kid, in our class I think his name is MyungDoo, or MyungWoo… it’s something like that.

 

You were shocked as JungKook was saying the names that were close to MyungSoo’s.

 

‘’ MyungSoo’’ you mumbled under your breath, but you guessed JungKook heard you.

 

‘’ Yea… that name’’ as JungKook clasped his hand together.

 

‘’ Oh wait, how did you know his name?!?’’ said JungKook in interest.

 

‘’ Just a coincidence ‘’ you said shrugged the thought of MyungSoo.

 

‘’ Oh, well he is in this class…… oh wait there's him right there’’ as JungKook pointed to MyungSoo, bowing to Mrs. Yoon.

 

You were in shocked, it seems that the karma came back and bite you in the .

 

‘’ Haksaengs, this is our new student Kim Myung Soo,please introduce yourself in the class’’ said Mrs.Nim stepping aside so MyungSoo can introduce himself.

 

MyungSoo’s POV

 

‘’ Annyeonghaseyo Kim Myung Soo imnida, nal dolbwasjuseyo’’as you bowed 90’ degrees.

 

Your eyes were scanning the room, and you saw a familiar face.

 

Yoon In Na’s POV

 

The anxiety took over your body, and you didn’t know what to do. You slipped your hand into JungKook's hand as he gave you a concern look when he felt your hand in his palm. Giving JungKook more like a fearful look in your eyes, as you gulped as MyungSoo stopped by your desk seeing you holding JungKook’s hand and sitting right behind you, with Son Na Eun. Feeling his eyes burning a hole in your head.

MyungSoo’s POV

 

Seeing that Yoon In Na moved on, shattered your heart in tiny pieces that can’t be fixed as you sat down in your desk that Mrs. Nim showed you.

 

‘’ I will, get you back no matter what happens or what it takes Yoon In Na. Saranghae.’’ You thought as you tried focusing on the board, but that scene replayed over and over in your mind.

 

Your first session of class ended swiftly. You packed up your items, and tried to talk to Yoon In Na again but didn’t find her nowhere. Walking out of the class you felt both of your arms getting tugged on by two twin girls.

 

‘’ Annyeonghaseyo, i’m Park Lim Kim and i’m Park Lim Hyun’’ said the two girls holding both of your arms.

 

‘’ Oppa, do you have a girlfriend ?!?’’ said the twin on your right, that you think is Park Lim Kim.

 

‘’ Ugh…. nae ‘’ you said, with a sly smile on your face.

 

‘’ Oh …. well is she pretty, like me’’ said the other twin on your left ,name Park Lim Kim.

 

‘’ Ugh… nae, I have go now, annyeong’’ as you saw your brothers standing a few feet away from the cafeteria.

 

Yoon In Na’s POV

 

Quickly grabbing JungKook, out of the classroom and getting your items for lunch.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na slow, down!!’’ as JungKook whined behind you, as you entered the cafeteria.

 

‘’ You know you could’ve broken my arm Yoon In Na’’ said JungKook as he went to grab his lunch and you totally freaking out right now.

 

You just couldn’t wait to tell JungKook that whole truth and not leaving out any details.


 

Sorry for not updating for like a week, but I just wanted to say DID ANYBODY SEE EXO's COMEBACK WAHH.... SO DAEBAK AND THE VIDEO MADE ME CRY. Seeing my PANDA CRY. WELL ANNYEOnG.

large.gif

Baby don't cry .......