Chapter 32: Moving again

Cinderella

A/N: Yoon In Na finally moves into the house YAY!!!! now we have to do some bonding :D 


 

You woke up to a beam of light, surrounding your room. Blinding you in the process, you hopped out of bed and avoid tripping over your slippers.Even though it’s Saturday you wanted to get an early start of your routine because your mates, could be here any minute. You still felt weird saying or thinking that you had mates now. And the sooner you left the sooner you can tell your parents.

 

You put on a simple outfit after taking a bath and headed downstairs where your usually greeted by your smiling umma drinking coffee and your appa reading the newspaper. But they were no where to be found. You saw a note sticking on the refrigerator door, and picked it up.


 

“ Jagiya, did you get enough sleep?!?. Well anyways me and your appa are out on a business meeting in Jeju island, there is food already in the fridge and all you have to do is warm it up. We won’t be home until tonight or tomorrow night, which depends on how things work out. I left money on the counter for you if you wanted to order food out. Be safe and take care okay?!? annyeong!.

 

You sighed as you read, the note not being able to tell them and you’ll be gone before they come back. Taking a box of cereal, a bowl from the cabinet and grabbing the milk from the fridge you sat the items on the counter. Pouring yourself a bowl of cereal and putting the items back in their original places you decided to watch t.v. Flipping through the channels you couldn’t find anything on that was interesting so you, watched a kid show Pororo.

 

You were so deep into thought about the show even though it was for little kids, you didn’t care. The doorbell just had to ring and distracted you from the show. You placed the empty bowl in the sink and hurried to the door.Opening the door you saw a van, and out hopped exo as they greeted you one-by-one with box’s in their hands ready for you to move out and into their home.

 

‘’ Annyeonghaseyo!!’’ they all screamed as they were a few inches from your face, with empty boxes in their hands.

 

‘’ Annyeonghaseyo’’ greeting them in return.

 

‘’ Can we come in please?!?’’ said the pinchable cheeks Xiumin.

 

‘’ Eung’’ you said and opened the door wide enough so they all go come in at once and you followed behind them shutting the door and walking towards them admiring your house.

 

‘’ OOOOOOOO!!!! LOOK HYUNGS PORORO IS ON!!!!’’ said Tao as he rushed over to the couch placing the box on the ground.

 

‘’ Excuse me, for my childish brother’’ said Sehun, rolling his eyes as you giggled at the statement.

 

‘’ Yah! shut up’’ said Tao in the living room.

 

‘’ Tao, we don’t have time to watch Pororo. You can watch it at home since you have all the dvds’’ said Kris.

 

‘’ But hyung, this is a new episode’’ said Tao whining.

 

‘’ Did, you just talk back to your alpha?!?’’ said Kris, with seriousness in his tone.

‘’ Shall, we get started?!?’’you didn’t like what was going on so, you broke up the never- gonna-happen-fight.

 

They all nodded their heads, and dropped the situation as they followed closely behind you, since they didn’t  want to get lost in an unknown house.

 

‘’ Here, we go!!’’ you exclaimed with your arms out as, they walked into your room.

 

‘’ Nice room, you got here’’ said Luhan, as he sat down the box and looked around your room.

 

‘’ Gomawo’’  you said to Luhan, putting a strain of hair behind your ear.

 

‘’ Shall, we get moving’’ said Kris.

 

‘’ Nae!’’ they all chanted, and started putting your items into the boxes.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na, what’s this?!?’’ said Tao, holding up tampons and what not.

 

‘’ Tao, put those down’’ you said as you ran over to him, snatching it out of his hand and your face glowing a bright red.

 

‘’ Okay, just to make things clear. I would get my stuff over here while you guys can get my clothes out of my closet, arasseo?!?.’’

 

They all nodded their heads and started, walking in your walk- in- closet getting your clothes.

 

‘’ OMO!!! LOOK IT IS A PANDA!!!’’ screamed Tao, making you put your hands over your ears.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na, can I keep pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeee!!!’’ said Tao begging you.

 

It was the panda you still had that Myungsoo gave to you and you didn’t know why you still had it.You nodded your head and Tao jumped like 50ft in the air pumping his fist.You laughed at his childish acts and went back to put your items in the boxes.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na, what do you want to do with this filthy teddy bear’’ said BaekHyun holding it up.

 

‘’ It’s not filthy’’ you stormed over their and snatched it out of his hands, caressing the fur.

 

‘’ My, appa gave me this bear when I was little. It is the only thing that I have of him before he was killed by wolf hunters’’ you said, as you sat down on your bed and a tear streamed down your cheek.

 

‘’ Way, to go BaekHyun’’ said Chanyeol.

 

‘’ Yah!’’ BaekHyun hissed and turned back to you.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na, i’m sorry I didn’t know’’ said BaekHyun, sitting down beside you and hugged you.

 

‘’ It’s okay BaekHyun ah’’ you said giving him a reassuring smile and he wiped away your tears

 

……………………………….


 

Few minutes had passed and your room was as empty as you first moved here.

 

‘’ Seems, like everything is emptied out let’s get going. KAJA!!!!’’ said Chen, as they all empty out of them room.

 

You stayed behind, and glanced around the room one more time you were gonna miss this room a lot.

 

‘’ Yoon you coming?’’ said Lay, coming into the room.

 

“ Yeah’’ you said smiling and Lay took the box out of your hands and you followed behind him.

 

Shutting and locking the door you stared back at your house.

 

‘’ Everything is gonna be fine Yoon In Na, you’ll love it at our house’’ said Suho, putting his arm around your shoulders.

 

You nodded off and you two headed in the van. You were seated between Suho and Kai. The ride there was loud as they were singing their heads off to a song called 365.

 

‘’ Xiumin ah can we stop here I wanna see my friends for a quick second’’ as you screamed over the blasting music and them screaming, as the van was going past Jungkook’s neighborhood.

 

‘’ Arasseo!’’ yelled Xiumin back since he is the only one that probably knows how to drive.

 

………………………

 

The car stopped to a halt and you ran outside leaving your mates in the van, toppling over each other trying to get out of the car. Knocking on the door, you could hear Jimin, V and Jin arguing who needs to open the door. The yelling stopped and Jimin opened the door.

 

‘’ Yoon, what are doing here?!?’’ said Jimin.

 

‘’ A best friend can’t even drop by and say hi geezz’’ you said.

 

‘’ Well, come in’’ said Jimin moving aside.

 

‘’ I can’t stay for long, is JungKook and the rest here?!?’’ you said.

 

‘’ Yea, why?!? something happened’’ he said.

 

‘’ Ani, i’m moving in with my mates apparently today and this is the last time i’m gonna see you, since we have different school buildings’’ you said.

 

‘’ Guys, Yoon In Na is here!!’’ Jimin screamed and they were all standing by the door.

 

Jimin told them that you were leaving today and they all engulfed you into a hug and you let out all your tears.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na we have to get going’’ said Suho coming up behind you.

 

You wiped away your tears and hugged them once more before you broke the hug with a ‘’ I will miss you guys’’ and turned away. SuHo was coming up behind you and put his arm around your shoulders as you looked back, trying to hold yourself together and trying hard not to cry as you waved at them. Soon as you got in the van and the rest of your mates you wanted the window so you can still see their faces and wave at them. The van sped forward and their faces soon disappeared.

 

………………………

 

You fell asleep on your ride to the house, as Kai woke you up to say were here with a smile on his face. Soon as you stepped in the house D.O was gonna show you where you’ll be sleeping and placed the boxes in the room. They helped you get packed and situated. You heard a knock on the door and it was Lay.

 

‘’ So, how is it’’ said Lay sitting down on your bed beside you.

 

‘’ It’s okay’’ replying back.

 

‘’ Are you okay?!? you sound a little tired. How about you just sleep for a while and I’ll wake you up when dinner is ready, arasseo?!?’’ Lay said.

 

‘’ Okay’’ you replied back.

 

Lay helped you get into bed and kissed your forehead.

 

‘’ Jal ja’’ said Lay as he turned the door knob and left the room.

 

You grabbed your teddy bear and placed it close to your chest and fell asleep in an instant.


 

-BTS-gif-bangtan-boys-35492017-500-281.g