Chapter 31: Final decision

Cinderella

Somewhat short/long chapter. So enjoy !!!


 

You woke up with a sleepy head, as today was the day you were gonna accept them or not.Even though they had been a burden to you all this whole week. You lazily climbed out of the bed and tripped on your slippers, beside your bed. You fell with a ‘’thud’’ as your body made contact on the soft, fluffy vanilla carpet.

 

Groaning as you, got up you cursed yourself for putting them by the bed, as you walked to the bathroom. 30 minutes later you were done with your routine and headed down stairs as usually. You threw your bookbag somewhere on the ground, as you greeted your umma and appa as you poured yourself some cereal since you were kind of getting sick of the taste and the aroma of pancakes.

 

‘’ Hey, aein ( sweetheart) if you guys didn’t know what it meant what was that sound in your room did you get hurt?!?’’ questioned your umma.

 

‘’ I tripped over my slippers ’’ you said, as your twin step-sisters laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world, as one of them began to choke and you snickered just a tiny bit, as they glared at you and you did an innocent look.

 

* Ding, dong*

 

As you heard the doorbell, ring.

 

‘’ Umma, and appa gotta go. See you guys in school you said’’ as you kissed your umma and dangye appa’s cheek and waved at your twin step- sister annoying them to the fullest.

 

‘’ Hey! guys’’ you said, as you stepped outside and was greeted by bangtan since exo got the hint not to walk you to school today, so they won’t smother you and you simply saying no to them.

 

Pulling your phone, out to check that website, that you put JungKook and his brothers on since you haven’t checked it in days.

 

‘’ Omo! guys look at how many hits you got’’ you squealed and they swarmed around you like tiny ants.

 

‘’ Woah! people actually appreciate our music and they seemed to love it’’ said JungKook, hi-fiving his hyungs.

 

‘’ Yeah, and look at how many views, you got and look at all those fangirls writing their comments down saying how good you are. But hey, just remembered if you get famous you have to give me 50% of the credit since I put your song on this website’’ you said, trying to sound serious as you crossed your arms.

 

You and Jimin were bickering how much percentage you were gonna get, the whole way to school until you reached your separate buildings.Since you both agreed that you get 20% of the credit if they become famous.Walking cheerfully to your locker, you knew you were gonna have a good day.Plopping yourself next to JungKook, you took out your homework that you had last night and gave it to her.

 

First bell was over and lunch was ready to come.You sat down across from JungKook having this weird feeling somebody is watching. As you glanced around the cafeteria room to see who was burning holes into your head. Soon you spotted exo, looking at you with big grins on their faces even the rainbow headed kid, was smiling away since every time you see him in the hallway he always has a poker face one.

 

‘’ So, Yoon are you gonna accept exo?!?’’ said JungKook, as he chewed on his choco pie.

 

‘’  I guess, I might accept it because they told me they will always love me no matter what and mean’s there gonna wait days, weeks,months or even years ‘til I say yes’’ you said, stealing a piece of the choco pie.

 

‘’ Keura, so what are you gonna do with the Myungsoo situation then?!?’’ JungKook said taking another bite of the choco pie.

 

‘’ Molla?!?’’ you replied back, looking at Myungsoo and back to JungKook.

 

‘’ If you accept them your relationship with them is gonna be hard you know and then you have to have se...’’ said JungKook not being able to finished his words.

 

‘’ OPPA!!’’ you screamed, as you hit his shoulders.

 

‘’ What?!? I’m just saying and you know it’s true’’ said JungKook.

 

‘’ Why, do I have to be friends with a ert’’ you said seeing if you can get an answer just anywhere.

 

‘’ Because, you love me and you said it yourself’’ said JungKook sticking out his tongue.

‘’ Your, so full of it you know’’ as you crossed your arms and waited ‘till lunch was over.

 

School was passing by fast as you had your last course which was math that you hated so much.

 

‘’ What, is the square root of 56?!?’’ said your seonsaengnim Mr. Young.

 

Since nobody hardly pays attention in class and to kill time in 5 minutes till school was over you raised your hand.

 

‘’ Yes, miss Yoon’’ said your teacher.

 

‘’ 7.5’’ you said back.

 

‘’ Good job, Yoon you get to leave early and for the rest have to stay’’ said your teacher.

 

‘’ Kamsahamnida’’ you bowed as the the students sulked in their seats.

 

Cleaning your stuff up you headed out the classroom carrying your books.

 

Walking with a smile on your face, a person suddenly runs into you knocking your books out of your hand papers flying everywhere.

 

‘’ Joesonghabnida’’ said the person helping you clean up the mess.

 

‘’  It’s okay’’ you beamed and look up into the person’s eyes.

 

It was the vampirish maknae, Sungjong that you were really close with then anybody in infinite.

 

‘’ Annyeonghaseyo, noona’’ said Sungjong, as he helped you get off the floor.

 

‘’ Annyeonghaseyo’’  you said back in an awkward tone, since you haven’t talked to him in forever.

 

‘’ Noona, I know this is out of the question but Myungsoo misses you dearly he is crazy without you and he is hurting every time he see’s you. He just wishes that what he did to you that night should have never happened, and he knows he gets out of control when he drinks’’ said Sungjong, while he stuffed his hands into his pockets.

 

‘’ Well, he should of thought of that before he did this. I’m going know’’ you said trying to brush, past him and get to your locker.

 

He stopped you in your tracks as he had something to say. ‘’ Just, please noona just talk to him or give him a chance to explain himself.He is not the same as he you used to, know he is cold and heartless without you. Because in your heart I know you still love him after everything thing he did’’ said Sungjong hearing his footsteps disappear.

 

The school bell ranged and you were still in that same spot as kids walked past you.

 

‘’ Is everything okay?!?’’ said JungKook who was know infront of you.

 

‘’ Nae, oppa’’ you said wiping away a tear that somehow fell out of your eye with you even knowing it.

 

You grabbed your stuff and walked with JungKook with his arm around your shoulders as you walked to his home. You stared there for a few hours just so you can clear your mind about everything.

 

‘’ Na ganda, oppas ‘’ you said as you slung your backpack on your back and put on your shoes.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na, FIGHTING!!!’’ they all screamed, which they encouraged you a bit about tonight.

 

‘’ Nae..’’ you said and let the house before the sun went down.

 

You greeted your umma, and appa and was glad the weekend was here after all. But you still had to answer exo’s question tonight or you can just fake it that your sick. But you wanted to get it over with. You dressed up in comfy clothing.

 

‘’ Umma! I’m going to a friends house’’ you yelled and walked out of the house.

 

Soon as you got there the sun was down and  Seoul was surrounded by darkness and little light from the street lights.

You unlocked their passcode and knocked on their door. Chanyeol’s face appeared behind the door as he greeted you in, as you sat down on the vanilla couch.

 

‘’ Hyungs! Yoon In Na is here’’ said Chanyeol yelling on the top of his lungs, as he sat down across from you on the other couch.

 

Minutes later you heard the rumbling of the boys on the stairs heading towards the living room. Before things got started Kyungsoo ah, passed out tea to everyone.Sitting your cup of tea on the table they began to ask the same question.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na, do you accept our gobaek?!?’’ said Suho this time and not BaekHyun.

 

You were so anxious and scared you just wanted to run away and never come back, but you prevented yourself from doing that. You thought the decision in your head for the past few days and probably thought it wouldn’t be bad.Clearing your throat you said……….

 

‘’ Nae, I accept your gobaek’’ you said with a smile.

 

They all looked at you in shock and couldn’t believe you said that. I think they stopped breathing you thought, as their eyes widen.Sitting there in silence was weird and none of them talked and they look creepy to you.

 

‘’ Um… um WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!!’’ said Lay and they all broke out of the weird daze they were in and started screaming and hugging each other like they won the soccer team championship.

 

‘’ Welcome to the family Yoon In Na’’ said Kai as he walked over to you sitting down beside you.

 

‘’ Me and my hyungs really appreciate this and we will try and make your life as peaceful as it can be’’ said Kai and you saw his eyes flash that fiery yellowish-brown.

 

‘’ Nae, and I will try to be a good mate to you guys too’’ you said back to Kai and looking at the group of boys hugging each other.

 

‘’ GROUP HUG EVERYBODY!!!!!” said Chanyeol, as they pulled you from your seat and bear hugged you till you couldn’t breath.

 

‘’ I guess this is not bad after all’’ you thought.

 

…………………………….



 

‘’ Hey! Yoon wait up’’ said Kris as you started to put on your shoes to leave.

 

‘’ Remember that you have to live with us sooner or later’’ said Kris.

 

‘’ Nae, I never forgot it’’ you said back putting on your left shoe.

 

‘’ So…. hum when do you think you can more in here?!?’’ said Kris as coolly as he can be, while stuffing his hands in his pockets.

 

‘’ Molla?!?’’ you replied.

 

‘’ How about tomorrow’’ Kris beamed.

 

‘’’ TOMORROW!!!’’ you screamed, making them all look at you and Kris.

 

‘’ That, won’t give me enough time to say goodbye’’ you said, trying to sound calm.

 

‘’ Its the deal that goes with the package’’ said Kris.

 

‘’ Bu-but I’’ you tried to talk but got cut off by Kris.

 

‘’ We will stop by, your house tomorrow to pick up your items’’ said Kris, calmly as he turned and walked away.

 

Before you could even argue, you opened the door and left. You arrived at home safely, and plopped down on your bed. This was your last day at your house, even though you didn’t mind it just that it was too soon. Taking another bath you got ready for bed and didn’t even know how to tell your family. Soon falling asleep.

 


 


kai-aegyo.gif

 


nfkysj.gif

 

Kai why so y and cute !!!!!!!!