Chapter 13: FIGHT!!

Cinderella

* BOLD - English


'' Can you please, move out of my way'' trying again to make them move, but they just stood their.

It was your third time telling them to move, and they still didn't budge you were kinda getting alittle annoyed even when you asked politely. You were so done of being nice and polite to them.

'' CAN YOU PLEASE MOVE OUT OF EFFING WAY!!!'' you screamed, making everyone notice you guys and form a ring around you.

'' Awww ... the school is mad everybody'' said  Park Lim Hyun, making a pouting like face.

'' School ??? i'm not the who is here, because i starring right at it'' you said defending yourself.

Making Park Lim Hyun's face burn up like a red tomatoe.

'' Oh... jeongmolla??... what are you doing with my oppa's then? huh... '' as she pushed you back making you stumble and fall.

Park Lim Hyun lifted her hand up and smacked you, while you were still on the ground. 

'' You hit like a '' you replied.

'' MWOYA!!!!'' as your step sister was about to slap you again when a hand grabbed her's from hitting you.

'' Everybody, get back to class now'' as you heard a cold like voice.

The kids rushed by and headed to their classes.

'' I think that is enough hitting for today'' said a tall blonde figure behind your step sister.

'' But... OPPA she started it first'' said your step-sister pointing at you and blaming you like it's your fault.

Managing to get yourself off of the floor,feeling your face as you got a scratched by the five clawed vampire .

'' No buts GO!!'' he said to your twin sisters and their posse making them return to their classes.

'' This is not over Yoon In Na'' said the Park Lim Kim brushing your shoulders as they walked away.

'' You should be more careful'' said a cold bitterly  -face boy that you know as Gege, from Tao.

'' Thanks for helping me gege, bowing'' not knowing if that is his real name or not.

'' It's Kris '' he said coldly but his pronunciation was so clear, instead of saying Krease. 

'' Are you from America'' you suddenly asked as he glarred at you with his,cold blooded eyes.

'' I'm from Canda'' Kris said.

'' You should get, to class don't want my brother to write us up'' as he began to walk the other way.

'' Hey gege gomawao'' replying back as you two seperated and walked the other way.

Kris's POV 

Walking away from the mysterious girl,feeling the coldness from her body sent you shivers up your spine thinking about her.She's pretty and her paleness and her pink lips made you think of your umma who is on a business trip with your appa and you don't know when they'll come back.You felt a somewhat connection with her, by starring in her cold like eyes.

You felt this throbbing pain on your side, and saw your marking glowing in a shade of blue. You knew what was happening and didn't want it to happen since your supposed to be a good example to your hyungs and dongsaengs when your parents are away.You dropped to the ground and held you side.Nearby was the bathroom,gathering yourself together and making a run into the bathroom.

You stopped by the cloest mirror you could find and your eyes weren't the firey yellowish-brown that Chanyeol had but they were firey red,the only meaning is that your an alpha now and you have a pack which was your brothers and you now have a mate that you have to protect. You were in trouble now, and the first thing on your parents list was not to do anything stupid [ burning down the house], but not to imprint while there away. And you don't even know how to keep this big situtaion away from your brothers, telling them not to imprint when you should've been watching yourself.

'' Tonight .. we will have a family discussion'' you thought as your eyes shifted back to brown,and walking back to your class.