Chapter 3: SM Mythical High

Cinderella

Forgetting to set your alarm since you were frustrated about going to school yesterday.

'' Oh no, i'm gonna be late'' as you flung the covers to the side, hopping into the shower doing your daily routine.Getting out of the shower you saw a not on your lamp post.

Dear Yoon In Na, 

Your outfit is in your closet and your lunch is downstairs in the kitchen.Have a great day at school. I'll see you when you get home.

FIGHTING!!,

From Umma.

 BeFunky_392213_252212164831700_220757744

You placed the note back on the lamp post, and put on your outfit.You notice the skirt was short, you never wored a skirt before.Trying to pull it down you gave up, slinging your bookbag over your shoulders and running downstairs only having 20 minutes left. Their was plate full of delcious yummy foods waiting for you at the table. Bacon, scrambled eggs, saguages and most of all chocolate covered pancakes.

BeFunky_downloadjpg_zpsf026015a.jpg

Gobbling up everything, drinking a glass of orange juice before you choke on a saguage.Looking at your wrist watch you only had 5 minutes left. Quickly grabbing your lunch out of the fridge and running for the door. You stopped at the entrance of the house before walking back not knwoing where the school was at.Good thing your dangye-appa was there. Getting into the passenger side of the car without saying a word. Few minutes later you pulled up at the gate of the school entrance.

'' Gomawo'' you said stepping out of the car thanking your dangye-appa.

As he sped off down the road. Everybody was staring at you and whispering plus pointing at you like you were a freak. You walked into the building ignoring the chattering.Since you didn't know what your schedule was you asked the secretary behind the counter.

" Annyeonghaseyo Yoon In Na imnida'' before she handed your schedule to you.

You saw gills and a fin on her arms. You wanted to ask her what she was but that would be rude,since that was a thing with werewolfs always noisy. She starred at you like she can read minds.

'' I'm a mermaid/sea serpent'' returing to you with a smile.

You bowed thanking her for your schedule,leaving you running down the empty hallways like a manic.Not knowing where you were going you hit the ground with a thud. 

" Aaahhh!'' wincing in pain holding your head.

'' Yah! aren't you gonna say sorry? Aren't you gonna apologize''.

" Ah ... nae, joesonghabnida'' bowing with your head down.

You looked up a little to see a face,close to yours.You blushed alittle by the skinship, getting up hurriedly and grabbing your stuff. Walking away slowly,still don't know where your class is at.

" Are you the new girl? Do you need help?'' a gentle voice called out behind you.

You turned around slowly before nodding your head in agreement. The unknown boy walked by your side glancing at your schedule,soon following behind him down the hall to your Class A. He walked into the class leaving you standing in the hallway.The teacher glanced at you before guestering her hand for you to come into classroom.

You stood infront of the class and hands shot up and chattering started among the students. You saw kids in their transformation stages and students that look like regular humans.

'' Class settle down, we will ask questions before lunch'' said Mrs.Nim.

'' AWWW, Mrs.Nim'' the students whining to know all about you.

'' Get your notebooks out and write down the notes on the board'' as the class settled down.

'' Yoon In Na sshi, please sit down by Mr. Kook'' guestering her hand by a smiling boy.

As you sat down a hand was placed infront of your face. " Annyeonghaseyo, JungKook imnida''.'' Annyeonghaseyo, Yoon In Na imnida'' shaking his hand in respect,before grabbing your notebook and jotting down your notes. '' Rude '' you thought he didn't even introduce himself, still thinking about the unknown guy.

 

Suho's POV

Walking down the hallway as usually making sure that no one skips school/class. '' Aaahh'' you heard hearing a body on the ground wincing in pain.

'' Yah! aren't you gonna say sorry? Aren't you gonna apologize?'' questioning the unknown body still on the ground. 

'' Ah... nae, joesonghabnida'' as a soft voice had spoken up.

You wanted to see who it was since you never, saw that person in the school system before.You bent down, noticing a pale, dark reddish-brown hair and pink plump lips of a girl. She looked so beautiful to you. You noticed how close you were to her face, making her scurried for her belongings and walking away slowly.

'' Are you the new girl? Do you need help?'' returing back to your soothing voice, asking the unknown female.

She turned around slowly nodding her head in agreement.You walked over to her glancing at her schedule, before walking down the hallway to Class A. Walking into the classroom talking to the teacher, leaving her in the hallway all alone.

Walking down the hallway whistling your favorite song, still thinking about the unknown girl. You felt a pain sweeping over your gut making your marking on your wrist, glow in a shade of blue. You ran to the bathroom seeing your eyes change into a yellowish-brown before changing back to their natural brown.

'' Oh no .... I imprinted on the new girl, their gonna kill me'' You thought walking back to your homeroom class, having a glance at your brothers  Kris and Chanyeol's worried expressions as you sat down.

 

So how is it? Maybe not that great but please comment what feels free to you and give me feed back. :D XD