Chapter 28: GoBaek!!

Cinderella

 


 

Taking the bus, home after working on your prjoect with Kai you looked at your phone to see what time it was.Unlocking your phone, you had 10 missed calls. Some of the calls were from JungKook and most of them were from your umma, and dangye appa.Deciding to click on the voice messages, from JungKook since he was probably worrying why you left them so soon.

[ Voice Messages]

'' Yoon In Na, where are you ?!?''. '' Call me when you hear this, arasseo?!?''. '' Why, aren't you picking up your phone?!?.'' Your umma, is worried.'' I'm going to go out and find you''.'' Yoon, this is not funny why aren't you picking up!!''. '' Your umma, called the police to look for you''.

You didn't listen to the rest of the voice messages and got off at the next stop. You ran all the way home, and saw police cars in your driveway.Unlocking the code for the gate, you unlocked the front door and burst right into the house, with the door wide open. Seeing your umma, being comforting by your dangye appa saying '' The police will find her, she'll be okay''.The scene scared you alot that your umma thought, you were probably dead in the woods, or better yet kindnapped. 

'' Umma........'' you said, feeling tears in your eyes.

 

Everyone looked at you except your umma. You noticed JungKook and his brothers were here as they stared back at you.

 

'' Umma'' you said again, tears staining your face as you walked slowly to her.

 

Slowly walking over to your umma, you bent down in front of her and took her hands and put it to your face.

 

'' Umma i'm here, i'm okay, see look at me'' you said, as you choked on your words.

 

Your umma, looked at you with her bloody, stained eyes staring back at you. '' Yoon In Na...'' she whsipered hugging her for quite a long time, but you really didn't seem to care. You never seen your umma, cry so much since your appa died a few months ago.The police, left while closing the search for you, even though they were only supposed to give 24 hours to file a missing person report. JungKook and his brothers stayed behind.

 

'' Umma, i'm sorry I didn't tell you were I was going, I never do it again I swear ....... aish i'm such a pabo'' you said letting go of your umma, as she wiped away your tears with a smile.

 

'' It's okay Yoon In Na, I was just worried if something was going on or something happened to you because you wouldn't, answer your phone and I called JungKook and he said you weren't there. I thought I was gonna lose you like your appa'' said your umma, cupping your cheeks and kissing you on the forehead.

 

'' I know umma, I will tell you next time'' you said back.

 

'' Jagiya, let's go upstairs so you can get some rest now that Yoon In Na is here'' said your dangye appa, trying to convince your umma.

 

'' Jal ja Yoon In Na, jo en kkom kkwoy'' said your dangye appa, kissing your forehead.

 

'' Jal ja ap... appa'' you said while stuttering the words, out. It felt good saying appa again, as you let it rolled of your toungue.

 

Your dangye appa, smiled at you and helped your umma, walk up the stairs and disappear into their room. You turned around to face, your chingus who looked more worried than your umma. 

 

'' Yoon In Na, why didn't you tell us you had to leave somewhere we couldn't taken you, but you took off like a rocket'' said JungKook, as they sat down on the couch.

 

'' I'm, sorry I guess I could've told you guys'' you said back.

 

'' Wait..... you guys smell that'' said Jimin, looking very intrigued as he sniffed the air and looked back to you.

 

'' Yeah, I smell it too'' said V.

 

'' Smell...... what ?!? you said, being curious to what they were talking about.

 

You saw, JungKook's eyes turning that fiery orange color as he stared at you.

 

'' Where you with perhaps...... with them?!?'' said JungKook rasining his eyebrow.

 

'' I-I don't know what your talking about?!?'' you said back. Seriously you had no idead what his was talking about.

 

'' I'm talking about EXO, the boys I told you to stay away from since their dangerous'' said JungKook, with a deepen voice which kinda creeped you out.

 

'' Yea- yeah I was with them, but only....'' as you stuttered, not getting out your full sentence out as JungKook stood up storming towards, the door.

 

'' Op-oppa, what are you going to do to them'' you said grabbing his, arm pulling him away from the door.'' I was, just doing a project with Kai for school and you know that since Mrs. Nim assigned it to us'' you said back as JungKook turned around to you, and his eyes fading to the brown eyes you know of.

 

'' Is that why you weren't picking up your phone?!?'' he said back, with his voice returning back to normal.

 

'' Yeah,oppa'' you said back, trying to pull him back to the couch.

.......................

 

Few mintues they left and you walked, to your room ignoring your twin sisters stares as they passed you. You took another shower, since this is your third one today and laid in bed staring at the ceiling.You fell asleep in an instant, while watching the ceiling fan going around, while clinging to your teddy bear. 

 

Next Day

 

You were so exhausted yesterday, you didn't wake up until the afternoon. Taking a bath, you threw on some warm clothing and walked downstairs.

 

'' Hey! sleepy head'' said your umma, sitting on the couch.

 

'' Annyeonghaseyo'' you said getting an apple from the fridge.

 

'' Umma, I'll be going to friend's house to finish the project, and I don't know what time i'll be back but i'll call you as soon, as I get on the bus okay?!?'' you said reminding your umma, where you'll be going.

 

'' Okay, just be safe. Oh! since your dangye appa is leaving in a few hours maybe you can catch a ride with him'' said your umma.

 

'' Nae...'' you replied back.

 

The time was winding down and you headed outside with your dangye appa, getting into the passenger seat. The whole car ride was silent, but you told your dangye appa where to go and soon you where in there neighborhood. 

 

'' Annyeong, appa'' you said feeling, more confident since you somewhat got used to it since last night.

 

'' Annyeong, Yoon In Na'' said your dangye appa, driving away into the night.

 

Opening the gate, you walked to their driveway knocking on the door looking else where since you heard an owl in the distance.

 

'' Oh! hey Yoon In Na please, come in'' said D.O, as you walked passed him taking off your shoes and sat down in the living room.'' Should, I get you something to drink?!?'' D.O said back heading, to the kitchen.

 

'' Water, will be okay'' you exclaimed.

 

Looking around the living room, you spot this picture. Since you are born nosiy you walked over to the picture and saw that it was the same girl that JungKook and his brothers had in their living room. '' That's odd'' you thought, as D.O handed you the water. '' Gamsahabnida'' you said back.

 

'' Hmm.... D.O can I ask you something?!?'' as you fiddled along the sides on the glass cup.

 

'' Yeah sure, anything'' he said sitting down, next to you.

 

'' Do you know who this girl is ?!?'' as you pointed to the picture.

 

'' Oh! her, she's just an old friend'' said D.O waving it off.

 

'' Keura, thanks for telling me'' you said back.

 

'' No problem!'' said D.O ruffling up your hair, and getting up to get Kai from his room.

Few Mintues Later.....

 

Kai, came do the stairs with his hands in his pockets.

 

'' Your late'' you said, laughing a little.

 

You two finished the project in a matter of hours and ready to present this project tomorrow. 

 

'' Hey! Yoon, hmm... I have to tell you something but right after we eat. You are staying since you promised hyung yesterday?!?, you don't eant hyung to be disappointed'' said Kai rubbing his non itchy nape.

 

'' Eung'' you replied.

 

'' Dinner's ready'' said D.O, as Kai helped you off the ground.

 

Hearing  thunderous footsteps, down the stairs the kitchen was soon filled with twelve guys. You sat by Kai and Suho on left side , as D.O soon began to pass out large portions of sollontang, galbi, buldak, and bowls of rice. With the, generosity of Kai he gave you all the samples of the servings since he knows how they eat. You ate quietly, as possible trying not to get to much attention as you heard them slurping down their soups and smacking their lips on buldak.

 

'' Maybe, they won't know that i'm here'' you thought, as you chewed quietly.

 

'' Yoon In Na, hows the food?!?'' said D.O eyeing you curiously.

 

'' Johayo'' you said back, returning a smile to D.O, while he ree to you in favor.

 

''' Woah! when did Yoon In Na get here?!? ''said Chanyeol across from you.

 

'' Maybe, with your weren't slurping so loudly on your soup you would have noticed her'' retorted  BaekHyun, as he sat right next to Chanyeol.

 

You laughed at their little bickering and returned to eat up. You were the first one finished and they all stared at you in amazement, as you accidenntally let out a burp.

 

'' Excuse me'' you said while blushing, as they all said how cute your burp was.

 

You helped D.O clean the dishes, after the wonderful dinner.Putting on your shoes ready to leave, you remebered Kai had something to tell you.

 

To be continued...........


 

Very long chapter, and I hope everyone has a wonderful New Years !! and I'll update as soon as possible Annyeong.

 
 
GIF382.gif

 

Haha B.A.P party way to much!!