Chapter 27: It's nothing

Cinderella

 


‘’ An-annyeong-annyeonghaseyo’’  barely getting the words out of your mouth,trying to catch your breath.

 

‘’ Your 30 minutes late’’ replied Kai, looking displeased.

 

‘’ Mianhe’’ you replied back, as he led you into the familiar house.

 

‘’ What does, this guy think he has a timer on me now’’ you thought sitting down on the couch.

 

‘’ Do you, want some water or something’’ Kai replied, maybe just concerned about your actions just a few minutes ago.

 

‘’ Hmm… water is fine, thanks’’ you said back to him, starting to work on the project writing a paragraph on why humans and mythical creatures couldn't just get along.

 

Kai came back with a glass of water, and sat down next to you on the floor.

 

‘’ Gomawo’’ you replied, taking a sip of the water and placing it on the coffee table.

 

Working on the project was like, forever but you guess this is what you get when you didn’t arrive on time.Halfway done you and Kai stopped and stretched your aching bones. You and Kai chatted for a while, and he suggested we play kai-bai-bo, but you kept beating him. Then he suggested to play di-bi-bi-dip, which you just point at someone’s face and hoping they don’t move their face in the same direction, but it seemed Kai had something else in mind.

 

Kai’s POV

 

You couldn’t help it staring at Yoon In Na’s pink, luscious lips as she would bite them when she thinks, while tapping the pencil on her chin and start writing down something. You just wished she would just, stop it was driving you and your inner wolf insane and you couldn’t focused,you would look at the report then back to her lips.Just waiting for her to be all yours soon.Wanting to have some fun with your soon- to -be-mate, you decided of playing a few games.First game was kai-bai-bo.Yoon In Na kept winning like she can read your mind or something, every time you chose the right wrong hand motion.

 

‘’ Maybe, its just luck’’ you thought, brushing it off.

 

Next game was di-bi-bi-dip, but you had something else in your mind. Whoever lose well get hit will the pillow.

 

‘’ She’s definitely gonna lose’’ you thought, with a smirk on your face.

 

Yoon In NA’s POV

 

You never played this game in your life and it seemed hard to play. You kept losing, and getting hit gently with the pillow.

 

‘’ Why, are you going so easy on me’’ you pouted.

 

‘’ Because, I don’t wanna hurt you’’ Kai said.

 

‘’ Just, because i’m a girl doesn’t mean you have to be gentle on me’’ you counter back.

 

‘’ Fine! you want me to hit you hard here it goes’’ said Kai.

 

You lost again and ‘’ whack!’’ Kai hit you as hard, as he can making your hair fly in your face. You just stayed there with your head down, as your hair covered your face.

 

‘’ Yoo- Yoon In N-Na ar- are you -o-ok ?!?’’ said Kai, as he clunged to the pillow holding it close to his, face probably thinking you might hit him.

 

‘’ Nae, i’m fine ’’ you said to Kai, looking up at him while brushing your hair out of your face.

 

That hit was, way too hard even though you told him he doesn't have to go gentle on your. But you thought half of your brain was missing.But you didn’t complain about it.

 

……………………..

 

‘’ Yoon In Na, should I get an ice pack, for your head. Should I massage your head. Im sorry, I didn’t mean to hit you that hard’’ said Kai, as you started working on the report after your small breaks.

 

‘’ I’m okay, seriously ‘’ you said, not looking at him.

 

‘’ Arasseo’’ Kai said, and started to write down everything you said, while looking at the( history)  book pulling out interesting facts.

 

‘’ JongIn ah, where's the bathroom?!?’’ you asked.

 

‘’ Its down the hallway, you take a right turn and its right there’’ Kai, said using his fingers as a guiding tool.

 

‘’ Gamsahabnida'' you replied, getting up from your spot following the directions or that was what you thought.

 

 

Kai's POV

 

'' Hope, she doesn't get lost'' you thought, while writing down the important facts.

 

Yoon In Na's POV

 

'' Okay, he said go down the hallway, and then aish....'' trying to remeber everything, he said but was hopeless.

 

'' Okay, lets try this again'' you said, but ran into something wet.

 

Running into something wet was not a good situtaion. 

 

'' Oh, Hi Yoon what are you doing here'' said the coldless, boy known as Kris but he seemed somewhat happy that he ran into you.

 

'' Working on a project, with Kai'' you replied.

 

'' Oh, yeah that's right...'' forgetting that Kai, said she was gonna be here.

 

'' So, what are you doing right now ?!?'' you asked, rubbing your nape finding it embarrassing that your mate was right in front of you, and you only wearing a towl to cover up your lower region while your hair was wet and so was your porcelain skin.

 

'' Lost, my way finding the bathroom'' you replied, back feeling embarrassed.

 

'' I, can take you just hold on a sec'' Kris said leaving you in the hallway, for a few minutes before coming back in properly dressed clothes.

 

.................

 

'' Right, here!'' Kris exclaimed.

 

'' Gomawo'' you replied, shutting the door behind you with a smile.

 

..................

 

Opening the door, you saw Kris standing there.[''AWKWARD'']

 

'' What, are you doing out here ?!?'' you questioned.

 

'' I wanted, to make sure you get back to your project safely'' Kris riposted back, trying not to seem like a '' byeontae'' or a '' weirdo''.

 

'' Oh, well thanks I guess'' you said.

 

'' No problem'' he countered back, with a smile that seemed welcoming and not cold.

 

'' Kaja!, don't want Kai to think I was lost or something'' you said back with, a smile and walked down the hallway into the living room.

.........................

 

 

 

'' What took, you so long?!?. My hand hurts from writing'' said Kai, holding up his hand.

 

'' Mianhe, do you want me kiss to it for you and make your hand feel all better'' you sarcastically said.

 

'' Well, acutally I think my hand needs a kissing or even my lips'' Kai said, smirking.

 

'' YAH!!'' you and Kris both said a that same time, picking up the pillows and hitting him.

 

'' AHHH!!!!  Yoon and Hyung stop it'' Kai whined as you started hitting him more.

 

'' Did, someone die should I call the.... WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!?'' said Suho, holding the phone ready to press 911.

 

You and Kris stopped and looked at, Suho holding the phone in his right hand looking like he might have a heart attack.

 

'' Nothing'' you both said in unsion, as you heard random doors shutting and closing hearing a rumbling sound like a earthquake was forming, on the staircase.

 

'' Oooo... you guys are in so much trouble!!'' said a rainbow hair kid, name Sehun since you overheard him and Luhan the other day you went into the cafe ordering bubble tea, with JungKook.

 

'' Shut up! Sehun'' said Chanyeol.

 

The room fell silent and you and Kris were still holding the pillows in your hands, and an innocent victim ( Kai ) on the ground.

 

'' Why, didn't you tell us you guys were having a pillow fight'' said Suho, pouting a bit.

 

'' I- we- urgh.... I don't know?!?'' you said, feeling embarrassed.

 

'' Well, since you don;t know LET"S HAVE SOME FUN!!!!!'' said Suho, grabbing a pillow and wacking Kris with it.

 

You laughed at how his face, turned into an angry looking bird as he hit Suho and soon broke out into a pillow fight.You never laughed this hard in your life, as they all starting hitting each other, and soon turned to you like your their next target and started hitting you, as you covered you face up with the pillow.The pillow fight ended in what seemed like an hour, as some on you sat on the couch and some on the floor.

 

'' That,was so much fun!!!'' beamed, Chanyeol with a big sweet, creepy grin on his face.

 

'' Eung'' you all said nodding your head in agreement.

 

'' We should, do this more often, because I haven't seen Kris hyung smile in a long time since he said it is clearly not his style'' said Luhan, with his arm resting on the rainbow bright, kid Sehun shoulder.

 

'' Yehet!!'' said Sehun, making all of you laugh.

 

Resting your head on your arm as you watched '' The Laws of the Jungle'' .

 

'' So, hum... Yoon In Na do you wanna stay for dinner,making my favorite kimchi spaghetti?!?'' said the owl eyed boy, that is a wonder cook.

 

'' Sorry, D.O put i'm gonna be late and I didn't tell my umma where I was gonna, she is totally gonna freak'' turning down a sad owl, as he nodded his head in understandment.

 

.......................

 

'' Awwww!! you have to leave now'' they all said crowding you as you put on your jacket and shoes.

 

'' Nae, I have to and D.O maybe I might try some of your pretty awesome cooking next time'' as his face, glowed in glee.

.....................

 

'' Guys, dinner is ready!!'' D.O called out in the kitchen

 

They all scurried into the kitchen at once, but not Kai.

 

'' Yoon, don't forget about tomorrow we still have to finish the project.

 

'' Arasseo, annyeong....'' you said turning the knob.

 

'' Yoon In Na....'' said Kai stopping you from walking outside the door.

 

'' Yes?!?'' you said back, as he seemed to have to as you or tell you something very important.

 

'' Oh, its nothing just be safe and don't forget to come tomorrow'' he said scratching his nape.

 

'' Nae, na-ganda'' you replied back, with a smile as you turned the knob and left the house.

 

Kai's POV

 

'' Did you tell her yet ?!?'' said your brothers, as soon as you stepped foot into the kitchen.

 

'' Aniyo....'' you said, with your hands in your pockets.

 

Your hyungs, were disappointed, but you couldn't handle taking the pressure by yourself, and besides she's coming tomorrow.

 

'' Hyungs I know, your disappointed in me but don't be Yoon In Na is coming tomorrow so this gives us time to thnik about it and plan it more'' you said before shoving a serving of rice in your mouth.


 

Finished this chapter, it is long warning you and did anyone have a great Christmas?!?

 

 

 

 

 

 Awww Taeyang why so cute !!!!