Chapter 40: 행복한 발렌타인 데이

Cinderella

Enjoy. Heads up very long chappie :D


 

You woke up to a groggy morning right beside Tao. Tao had become very fond of staying in your bed now. It's not like you didn't mind but actually it was a good thing. You found out more about Tao that he loves pandas( not like you didn't know), and Gucci more than his parents.

 

He also is clingy and an attention with Chanyeol and Sehun. It's actually funny because of his excruciating facial features , looks like he wants to kill you and murder babies. And to any random person who just met him it will scare the out of you. But he is a sweetheart and a softy all around.

 

'' Tao oppa, wake up'' you said shaking his shoulders a little bit, as you sat up in bed.

 

'' Five more minutes'' he recalled, with his eyes shut and turned his head facing the door, to block out the beams of light seeping through the window.

 

And that was one reason waking up Tao. You sighed, and pushed the covers to the side. Climbing out of the bed and picking out your school uniform like always . Heading to your bathroom,and locking the door afterwards just in case Tao walks in again.

 

~ Flashback~

 

Having one of those lazy Sunday’s with nothing to do and stay home ‘ due to snow’, was so boring. Not like you didn’t like spending time with your mates or anything else, just that you get bored easily. So that’s why you keep yourself occupied with homework and books. But you finished it all. Shrugging as you got out the bed and picking out some comfy pj’s, since you are gonna be home 24/7.

 

‘’ I don’t think he will wake up anytime soon’’ you thought as you closed the door.

 

You stripped your clothes, off before cooling down in the hot water. It was relaxing and you needed it most, because at the end of the day you though you were gonna go crazy. And plus playing out in the snow was getting boring, even though you lived in Canada and it will snow like this. After washing your hair you climbed out of the tub.

 

Forgetting to get a towel, you peeked outside to see if Tao was still asleep. Thank God he was. You made a fast beeline outside your room and back, using your one and only super speed. You were so grateful to have, super speed that vampires adapted, or it would have’ve been (very) awkward.

 

After getting your towel, you were cleaning off your wet body. Not even noticing the door knob turning and here’s a shocked/embarrassed boy standing at the door mouth gaped open.

 

You looked up and said a ‘’ Hey Tao’’ before, cleaning off the water on your left arm.

 

Nothing even registering ‘till now. ‘’ TAO!!’’ you screamed, and he screamed back.

 

To top things off with a cherry on top, you dropped your towel. And that made you scream and Tao scream even more before he immediately shut the door.

 

You slumped down to the ground, as your legs were giving out on you. That was the most embarrassing and I mean embarrassing thing that ever happened to you. Pulling yourself up by the edge of the sink, you dried yourself quickly. Putting your wet hair, in a bun letting it air dry and putting on your Minnie and Mickey Mouse Sweatshirt Oversized Disney Comic Strip, with black shorts and knee high socks to go with it.

 

Calming yourself down after several fails grabbing the knob and letting go with ‘’ I can’t do this’’. Finally having the courage, you turned the golden knob and saw a tinted pink cheeked panda, picking at his nails. Stepping out of the, bathroom slightly so you won’t get notice and act like everything is fine. But your total not  calm. Hearing a soft voice more like a whispered filled the room.

 

‘’ Look, Yoon In Na I-’’ before Tao even finishes his sentence, you cut him off right then and there.

 

‘’ Don’t ever and I mean ever mention this to the others. Got it?!?’’ you replied sternly, with your arms crossed looking at the beet red boy.

 

‘’ Arasseo’’ he said, as his face flushed even more like a purple color.

 

‘’ I can’t believe I saw Yoon In Na ’’ as you read his thoughts.

 

‘’ YAH!’’ you screeched.

 

‘’ Mianhe’’ said, Tao picking at his nails.

 

‘’ Must, be a bad habit’’ you thought, but that’s not the point here. He was still thinking about you . Wishing you can go back in time, and lock that white door. But your out of luck on that one.

 

‘’ Go, get dress’’ you ordered as Tao, nodded his head and walked into your walk-in closet grabbing his pjs. ( Like he practically lives in your room).

 

……………….

 

You were sitting at the table for breakfast, with Tao by your side. Since they were the only two seats left ( karma must really hate you today).Not wanting to mention or say anything that is related to a bathroom. As the rest were playing truth or dare.

 

‘’ Yoonie, what’s your most embarrassing moment?!?’’ questioned Kai, out of the blue as the rest joined in, not even asking you truth or dare.

 

Your face flushed, and you noticed Tao’s did too as you saw him out of the corner of your eye.

 

‘’ I… ugh…’’ trying to startle, the conversation before breakfast is served.

 

‘’ Don’t be shy, we won’t laugh I promise’’ said Chanyeol. ‘’ So now what is it?!?’’ as BaekHyun raised an eyebrow.

 

‘’ Mmm… I.. ugh’’.

 

‘’ I SAW YOON IN NA !!!!!!’’ shouted Tao, covering his mouth afterwards.

 

You shot him a glaring look. As he mouths a ‘ sorry’. If looks could could kill, Tao will be a seat of dust.

 

‘’ YOU SAW WHAT!!!!’’ they all shouted.

 

‘’ I saw, Yoon In Na ’’ said Tao, barely to a minimum, as you sat there feeling your  face about to explode and wanting to kill Tao.

 

He was so, gonna pay. Thinking of all the things, to do with his pandas. Like set them on fire and make him watch or cut off the heads and put them on sticks, and hang them around his room. ( More like your room).

 

‘’ So hmm, Tao how was it?!?’’ questioned Kai raising an eyebrow with that evil, byuntae smirk that you just want to smack off his dark skin face right this minute.

 

Before you can do anything, Kyungsoo brought in the breakfast setting it on the table as everyone digged in dropping the subject at once. Thank the heavens. Tao was still apologizing to you, but you ignored him with a devious smirk, as you took a bite of your pajeon.

 

~ End of Flashback~

 

After getting your uniform on and light makeup, you opened the door to see arms stretched out as Tao yawned sounding more like ‘’Chewbacca or was it Yoda’’ you thought.

 

‘’ Aish’’ you mentally cursed yourself from getting confused about the two.

 

‘’ Annyeong hashimnikka’’ said, Tao rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

 

‘’ Annyeong hashimnikka Tao’’ you replied back.

 

‘’ Get ready, and haengboghan ballentain dei’’ you beamed, before grabbing your backpack.

 

‘’ Haengboghan ballentain dei!’’ Tao, recalled before you shut the door.

 

You made it into to the kitchen slinging your bookbag strap on the back on the chair, before sitting down beside Chen and Xiumin.( You flip-flop your seats so you can know them more). Soon as Tao came down, Kyungsoo oppa passed the food around the table. On your plate you noticed your name, on a heart shaped chocolate chip  pancake in pink and red icing with Happy Valentine’s Day, with strawberries and blueberries in a bowl.

 

‘’ Haengboghan ballentain dei!’’ you remarked, before taking a picture of the masterpiece and stuffing the pancake in your mouth. Getting a happy Valentine’s Day in return.

 

It felt different since you only celebrated Valentine’s Day with one person( Myungsoo) and now you have twelve guys to share with and not getting them nothing. So you decided to shop for them during break hours. Getting ready to clean your plate Kris took it out of your hands, as you looked at him confused.

 

‘’ It’s Valentine’s Day sweetheart.Your supposed to show love to to the one’s you protect the most so, go ahead and answer the door before your friends-’’ as he was interrupted by a doorbell ringing.

 

‘’ Guess that’s them’’ you said, with a smile as Kris kissed your forehead and letting you opened the door for the anxious people behind it.

 

‘’ Yah! Quit ringing the doorbell before you break it!’’ you growled, as you opened the door to see bangtan holding bouquets of red roses, boxes of chocolates with a ‘ I love you’ teddy bear and a ton of balloons.

 

‘’ So who’s the lucky girl?!?’’ you asked, as you led them into the familiar house.

 

‘’ There for you’’ beamed V, as he handed you the flowers, J-hope handing you the balloons, RapMonster, Jin and Jimin handing you the red roses, Suga with the boxes of chocolate and JungKook handing you  the ‘ I love You’ teddy bear.

 

‘’ Are these for me?!?’’ you asked, shocked as you placed the items on the glass table in the living room and only keeping the stuff teddy bear in your arms.

 

‘’ Nae!’’ they cheekily smiled.

 

‘’ I don’t know what to say’’ you replied flustered. ‘’ Gomawo. Haengboghan ballentain dei and saranghaeyo’’ you replied back with a smile making a heart out of the teddy bear’s arms after hugging your oppas for the gifts.Nearby your mates, were raging with jealousy.

 

…………….

 

You were all trudging down the sidewalk, with laughs and smiles. But not your mates as they followed behind you, with sulking faces. It’s not like you forgot about them. Making your way, to the school’s ground the school was decorated with red, white, and pink ribbons. As you overheard some boys confessing to their lovers and girls squealing ‘’ I Love it!’’, by the court yard.

 

Ignoring them and leaving your friends and your mates behind in the crowd as fangirls were handing them gifts, as they each took them gratefully. You weren’t even mad, plus you knew that they love you it’s just your not sure if you can say it back to them. On your way  to your locker, you were stopped in the hallway with a guy on one knee infront of you, with flowers.

 

‘’ Haengboghan ballentain dei, Yoon In Na!’’ shouted the boy, as he handed you flowers. You thanked him and gave him a peck on the cheek, for being nice and sweet. Your mates were flaming mad as they saw the scene infront of them.

 

This never happened to you back in Canada. The queenkas at the school will write fake letter’s and give them to you or fill a bag of worms ( not gummy worms, live ones) and hand it to you saying it was from your secret admirer, when you knew nobody likes you at the school except for Myungsoo. Being gullible as you were you would take it and already having a plan stirring inside your brain. Turning the lock, to put in the code your locker was overfilled with cute gifts, cards, candies.

 

You squealed in delight, as you saw your favorite candy. Sour skittles. It’s the best way to taste the rainbow right?!?. After cramming your bookbag into the heap of items, and popping some of the skittles in your mouth before shutting the locker you headed to your homeroom.

 

‘’ So, what did your mates give you for Valentine’s Day’’ said JongKook nudging your arm abit.

 

‘’ Nothing special. Kyungsoo oppa, made me a heart shaped chocolate chip pancake with my name on it’’ you said shrugging your shoulders.

 

‘’ Oh okay, so what did you give your mates?!?’’ he asked again, as his direction kept looking back at a girl in your class.

 

‘’ I forgot that today is Valentine’s Day, so i’m going shopping during lunch/during break hours’’ you retorted, knowing that JongKook is not even listening to you.

 

‘’ Oppa’’ you called out, nudging his arm with your elbow as he snapped out of his daze.

 

‘’ Yeah’’ he, said turning his gaze towards you for a second before staring at the girl again.

 

‘’ Why, don’t you just ask her out?!?’’ you spoke quietly.

 

‘’ Molla’’ he replied.

 

‘’ Wae?!? Just go up and ask her’’ you said, back calmly.

 

‘’ I’m afraid she will reject me’’ JongKook mumbled, looking down at his hands.

 

‘’ Pssht. I highly doubt she will reject you. Now go before Mrs. Nim arrives’’ you said, pushing him out of his chair, as he almost fell on the floor.

 

JongKook looked at you with a mixed emotions written all over his face and you just told him to breath and good luck.

 

JungKook’s POV

 

Yoon In Na, gave me a fighting as I walked slowly over to Park Min Ji’s desk. I was shaking the whole time there as I soon came in view with Park Min Ji’s desk in the far corner. Park Min Ji’s has been my crush since elementary school, and I never built up the courage to ask her out. She looked like she was busy so I turned around before a sweet, cherry voice  called my name.

 

‘’ Hey, JongKook oppa’’ said Min Ji, as you turned around slowly not trying to fanboy over her calling you oppa, so you covered it up with a simple but elegant smile.

 

‘’ He-hey Min Ji’’ stuttering out, the words.

 

‘’ Now she is gonna think I’m stupid, because she’s laughing at me’’ you thought, trying not to think about your tiny heart getting shattered into millions of pieces.

 

‘’ Your so cute’’ Min Ji, announced which brighten the mood.

 

After her laughter died down she asked. ‘’ Do, you need something JongKook oppa?!?’’ she asked cutely.

 

‘’ I. I-I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?!?’’ curse your stuttering again.

 

‘’ I would love to oppa’’ Min Ji, beamed.

 

‘’ Ok-okay how about the new restaurant that just opened up on Gangnam. Maybe we can go there’’ you replied scratching your non-itchy nape.

 

‘’ Then it’s a date’’ she beamed.

 

‘’ I’ll pick you up on 7. Arasseo?!?’’ .

 

‘’ Arasseo oppa’’ she said,as you two exchanged numbers, before you gave her a brief smile and walking back to your desk by Yoon In Na.

 

‘’ So, how did it go?!?’’ said, Yoon In Na overly excited.

 

‘’ Were going on a date later on!’’ you half shouted.

 

‘’ See I told you, you can do it!’’ said Yoon In Na, as Mrs. Nim finally walked in.

 

Yoon In Na’s POV

 

Class, was almost over. After learning about the vampire prince name Valentine, and his dreadful love of a human being. And in the end Valentine, died peacefully with his now vampire princess. It was more like Romeo and Juliet but with a different twist and had occured way before they were even born. Truth to be said  that Valentine and his princess was born again as Romeo and Juliet.

 

‘’ And, that is why we celebrate Valentine’s Day’’ said Mrs.Nim shutting her book.

 

Mrs. Nim gave the class a few minutes of talk time before you left for lunch. You were writing down a list as to what to give your mates and your lovely friends. But it seemed JongKook already got that gift as, he was chatting up a storm with Park Min Ji.

 

‘’ Class, is dismissed!’’ chirped, Mrs.Nim as the students flooded out one-by-one.

 

Cleaning up your mess, neatly you headed to your locker. Grabbing your book bag, to stuff your belongings and grabbing your wallet and phone afterwards. It would be kinda dumb if you took your bookbag even though your coming back, so you left it there. Shutting your locker, you slowly made your way to the front entrance.

 

‘’ Hey! Yoon In Na, wait up’’ you stopped in your tracks to see Myungsoo jogging up behind you.

 

‘’ Happy Valentine’s Day!’’ remarked Myungsoo catching his breath.

 

You returned the favor back.

 

‘’ Where, are you going?!?’’ he seeked, with a confused look.

 

‘’ Oh, I’m about to go shopping for my mates for Valentine’s day’’ you riposted.

 

‘’ Do, you mind if I tag along?!?’’ asked Myungsoo, stuffing his hands in his pants pockets.

 

‘’ Sure!’’ you replied, as you two started walking out the school entrance.

 

‘’ Don’t you think your mates will be worried?!? Or mad if they see you with me?!?’’ he asked, as you two took the seats in the back of the bus.

 

‘’ Aniyo’’ you replied.

 

Meanwhile in the Cafeteria…..

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

I was getting handed gifts, by fangirls up until lunch. But now I’m starving and can’t wait for Yoon In Na. My first official mate. Now I see why people are always giddy and all lovey-dovey with their partners. It is the best time to spend a special day with a person you truly love.

 

After getting my kimchi, and rice I sat down in my normal seat in the cafeteria. The gifts seem to never end as a couple of girls came up to me and handed me some gifts. Taking it gratefully, I started digging in on my food.

 

‘’ Hey hyungs, where’s Yoon In Na?!?’’ questioned Lay.

 

You frozed up with your chopsticks stopping in mid air. Scanning the table 2 twice you didn’t see her there. Your hyungs were probably, busy trying to juggle all the gifts the girls ( even some guys) gave them at the table to not even know that she wasn’t there.

 

‘’ Isn’t she with JongKook?!?’’ said Xiumin, still eating not even caring if Yoon could be in danger.

 

‘’ Aniyo. JongKook is sitting with Park Min Ji today’’ shrugged Baekhyun.

 

Scanning over the cafeteria you noticed that Myungsoo is not sitting at his table with his friends.

 

‘’ She, is with Myung’’ you mumured, squeezing your chopsticks in your hand.

 

‘’ Excuse me?!?’’ replied Kris.

 

‘’ I think Yoon In Na, is with Myungsoo’’ as Suho, spoked up.

 

‘’ WHAT?!?’’ shouted Kris hyung, gritting his teeth as he snapped his chopsticks in half.

 

‘’ I’m gonna kill him’’ said Kris hyung already standing up, with your determination to hunt him down.

 

‘’Woah, woah guys. Maybe we need to chill out before you kill him. She might have a reason that she is with him’’ spoke Xiumin, as you sat back down.

 

‘’ Okay, well ask JongKook then. He should know where she is at?!?’’ said Luhan hyung.

 

‘’ Right’’ you all shouted, making your way to the table JongKook was sitting at.

 

‘’ Oh hey guys, what’s up?!?’’ said JongKook, with a confused face on since you never spoke to him alone.

 

‘’ Hmm.. we were wondering if you knew where Yoon is at?!? asked Kai.

 

‘’ Hmm… I don’t think she mention to me that she was leaving’’ as JongKook thought for seconds before shaking his head.

 

‘’ He’s like her brother, and doesn’t even know where she’s at?!? Some friend’’ you thought, as you scoffed at the thought folding your arms.

 

‘’ I can, try to call her if you want me too?!?’’ said JongKook pulling out his phone, scrolling down his contacts before touching the screen to a certain name.

 

After hearing a few rings, and hearing her voice message coming up JongKook looked back at you confused.

 

‘’ She’s not answering’’ he said, back staring at the phone.

 

‘’ That’s no help’’ you thought, biting your tongue to keep from saying that.

 

‘’ Well, sorry for interrupting your time. Sorry to bother you’’ spoke up Lay hyung, as you moved onto the next table.

 

Infinite.

 

You had to calm yourself to not latch out on them, as they just stared at you .

 

‘’ What, do you guys want?!?’’ the dinosaur face, said rudely.

 

‘’ We're, looking for Yoon In Na and see’s like your friend is not here. So we were just wondering do you know where they could’ve gone’’ rejoined Baekhyun.

 

‘’ Molla. I haven’t seen Myungsoo, since this morning’’ said, a boy with pink hair.

 

‘’ Keura. Thanks for your help’’ said Suho hyung, as you all walked over to your table.

 

‘’ We, will just have to ask her when she get’s back alright. No freaking out guys’’ Xiumin sternly said, as you picked at you food, not having an appetite anymore.

 

Yoon In Na’s POV

 

The bus stoop to full stop. You and Myungsoo got off the bus, and started walking to the entrance. You were so amazed, at the mall. It was bigger than the one in Canada, and had about 4 levels to it.

 

‘’ Kaja!’’ beamed Myungsoo as he snapped you out of your daze, and you following closely behind.

 

‘’ Omo! Yeobo look how cute they are?!?’’ as you ran into some random married couple, that looked like they were in there 30’s.

 

Your face was beet red, after you thanked the couple. Even though you and Myungsoo aren’t together, it was nice to get a compliment now and then. Looking at the list of things, were gonna take a long time. Getting all your items, and almost walking to the entrance Myungsoo asked you something.

 

‘’ Yoon, wanna go get some lunch?!?’’ inquired Myungsoo, carrying some of the bags for you ( More like all of them).

 

‘’ I’m not hun-’’ before you could finished, your stomach growled and you looked away from embarrassment,feeling your cheeks heat up.

 

‘’ I guess, I take that as a yes’’ coruscated, Myungsoo with a small chuckled.

 

………………..

 

After ordering subway and a pepsi, you and Myungsoo sat down in the food court. You thanked Myungsoo, since he insisted to pay, and good thing you picked up extra gifts when he wasn’t looking.

 

‘’ Oppa, do you have anyone special in mind for Valentine’s Day?!? you asked, before taking a bite out of your sandwich.

 

‘’ Hmm.. Park Lim Hyun’’ reputed Myungsoo, taking a sip of his Coca-cola.

 

You almost choked, after hearing his announcement. Myungsoo, had to lean over the table to pat your back. After you calmed down, and took a sip of your drink.

 

‘’ Park Lim Hyun?!?’’ you asked stunned.

 

‘’ Yeah!’’ he said, as you saw him smile that you never saw in years.

 

‘’ Oh, keura’’.

 

‘’ What is something wrong?!?’’ countered Myungsoo, with a baffled pout on his face.

 

‘’ It’s just that Park Lim Hyun and Park Lim Kim are my stepsisters and they hate me for coming into there family and I’m guessing destroyed it. So we are on bad terms with each other, which is bull’’ only speaking the truth here.

 

‘’ Okay’’ said Myungsoo slowly.

 

‘’ But if you want to ask her out go for it. I’m not gonna stand in the way of love’’ you said, chuckling a bit.

 

‘’ Jeongmolla?!?’’ interrogated Myungsoo, with an eyebrow raising.

 

‘’ Yeah. I’m mean you didn’t get in my way so why should I get into yours’’ you said with a shrug.

 

‘’ Arasseo’’ he said with a smile, before he started eating half of his sandwich.

 

Giving him a reassuring smile, you dig into your sandwich.

 

‘’ Let’s GO!’’ said Myungsoo, as you threw away your trash and grabbed some bags, before walking side-by-side with Myungsoo.

 

………….

 

The ride to the school took longer than you thought. You went shopping, dropped off all the items  at the house and walked the whole way back to school. You were hungry again so you and Myungsoo, stopped to get hottek on your way back. Knowing you were late and your mates were half worried about you. It never hurts to skip almost the whole day though.

 

Soon as you walked into the school, the rest of the students were getting out of science class or whatever class they were just in. So technically your weren't late.

 

‘’ YOON IN NA WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!? WE WERE WORRIED SICK!!!’’ screamed Tao, as he pulled you into a bone crushing hug.

 

‘’ Ta-Tao, cant, br-breath’’ you encountered, patting hitting his back to let go of you.Wheezing, a little as he almost killed you.

 

‘’ Tao, what the !’’ you shouted, hitting his arm.

 

‘’ Don’t you what the me. Where have you been?!? We were worried sick, because you wouldn’t answer your I don’t know ing phone. And then you didn’t tell us where you were going. So yeah I’m ing pissed the off right, now!’’ you were stunned at how, much Tao can swear. Didn’t even know panda can get this hyped.

 

‘’ Woah, call your . I was out shopping and Myungsoo asked if he can come with me. There happy?!?’’ you said snapping back.

 

‘’ No! Why were you shopping with this douche’’ said the said boy snapping back at you.

 

‘’ Don’t call him a douche.Your the ing douche. I'm shopping for your and your brothers, because I didn’t get you guys anything for Valentines Day so for me being a perfect mate went out getting you don’t even need. So now are you satisfied!’’ you retaliate, back pushing Tao out of your way with your other mates, and your friends before storming down the hallway.

 

They just looked utterly surprised, that you blew up on Tao like that.

 

‘’ Just, give her some time to calm down’’ said Myungsoo, as he walked away.

 

Good thing school was almost over and you were in your last bell. You were ignoring, everyone as you still were infuriated with Tao. You were just being nice, buying them gifts and they act like the world is gonna explode. Even when you said, you were cool with Myungsoo now, they still don’t trust him or maybe you. You sighed for the umpteenth time that day, as class was dismissed.

 

Heading to your locker, and putting in your code a golden envelope fell out. You picked it up and looked around the fulled up hallways, to see if a person put it in the wrong locker. Putting your items up, and grabbing half the gift bags in your locker that you could carry in your bag. But you still had the envelope in your hand. Checking over it twice to make sure it wasn’t a prank, you opened it.

 

Head to the music room,

 

Your secret admirer.

 

Read the letter.

 

‘’ What’s that supposed to mean?!?’’ you mumbled after grabbing your things, shutting your locker and heading to the music room.

 

The lights were on so you knocked to see if anyone was there. Not getting an answer, you peeked your head in, and saw nothing but another golden envelope, but with a flower next to it. Shutting the door behind you as you walked calmly to the table, after getting a hint that these letters will lead you to your destiny.

 

I see, you found the music room now go to the library,

 

Your secret admirer.

 

Read the letter. Picking up the flower and smelling it before heading to the library twirling the flower in one hand and the other hand holding gifts.

 

Pushing the library door open, you saw arrows pointing which way to go. It was like a mini scavenger hunt, but it meant something special to you. Not just some little kid trying to find the golden egg on Easter. Following the arrows, until there was no more. You pouted, as there were no more hints left.

 

‘’ Guess, I’ve to search the bookcases’’ you thought, setting your things down and beginning to search.

 

It took you at least 30 minutes, to find the envelope. But sad thing is, it was on the top shelf. Pouting slightly, you grabbed the rolling ladder to the shelf positioning where it was at. Climbing the ladder to the top, you reached out to the envelope and not falling this time. Reaching the ground safely you opened the letter.

 

You didn’t get hurt did you?!? Next stop cooking room 303. Kaja!

 

Your secret admirer.

 

Putting the letter into your, bag before walking off to exit the library. Coming into view of room 303, you knocked slightly just to be safe if someone was there. Not hearing anything you opened the door, as you smelled a drift of chocolate chip cookies wavering around the room. your dry lips, you headed over to the stool were the plate of cookies, were centered at before finding the letter beside it.

 

Dropping your bookbag on the next stool beside you. Finishing the cookies in a record time, swallowing it down with a glass of milk, that was beside the plate. Picking up the familiar golden envelope.

 

How was the cookies, hmm?!? Next stop, the world’s greatest view the rooftop,

 

Your secret admirer.

 

Getting up from the stool, you headed to the rooftop trudging your heavy items with you. Climbing the stairway,up to the rooftop. Surprisingly the door was unlock. Searching for a rock, that you found seconds later. Putting the rock in the little space between the door,before slipping out on to the roof. The view was breathtaking, so you took a picture on this sunsetting and the sky looking like a big ball of cotton-candy.

 

Taking a seat by the edge. Letting your feet hangover and swinging in the breeze. Leaning back on your arms you felt something on the ground. Standing up carefully, bending down to find a charm bracelet with symbols on it. Even one of the symbols looks like a unicorn. Slipping it on your, wrist it fits perfectly. Searching the ground ‘til you found the envelope.

 

Isn't it beautiful just like you. Do you know where your going next?!? Let me tell you it’s big and green,

 

Your secret admirer.

 

Making your way to the soccer field, after the long journey on the rooftop.Pushing the door open and making your way to the soccer field. Passing by the school's courtyard, until you found the field. The buzzing lights let up the field, one-by-one as if it was planned. Looking around the empty bleachers you saw nothing. Sighing, you turned around but heard a static noise over the intercom.

 

When you feel like there’s no way out

Love is the only way

 

It was your favorite girl group 2ne1 playing ‘ I Love You’ on the intercom. Knowing the song by heart, you started singing with them. The song ended, as you heard static over the intercom again.

 

I bet your thirsty, after singing this song. How about you head down to the cafe in Myeongdong.

 

Your secret admirer.

 

Soon as the person was done with it’s message all the lights turned off. Good thing you know your way around this school. Stepping on the bus, showing your student ID to the ajusshi. Since going to Myeongdong is gonna be a long ride you decided to take a nap.

 

You woke up, to see the bus stopping. Barely making it off, as the doors were about to close. You looked at the sky which was getting darker by the minute. Opening the door to the cafe, you went up to order some boba tea.

 

‘’ You, must be Yoon In Na right?!?’’ asked the lady, looking at something.

 

You nodded your head as she past you a chocolate boba tea, without you even saying a word. You thanked, her and sat in a seat. Chocolate boba tea actually tastes better than strawberry. Sipping on the refreshment, a waiter came and passed you the same card.

 

I knew you will love chocolate boba tea one day. Now your gonna be hooked, on it like an addicting drug. This is the last, of these letters that you will be getting. And there is a surprise waiting for you at the end of the rainbow. But before you go leave can you pick up a few things for me.

 

Your lovers, Exo.

 

You smiled at the letter, and read the directions it wanted you to go to.

 

‘’ They did, this all for me’’ you beamed.

 

You stood up and walked out the door carrying your gifts and the boba tea. Going to the closest mall you can find. Walking into the store the directions said to go.

 

‘’ Isn’t this a little to girly’’ you thought, scanning the racks only seeing dresses.

You picked this dress out since it looked cute even though pink is not your style and so is dresses. Going up to the cash register, and taking out your wallet. The guy behind the counter stopped you from taking out any cash.

 

‘’ Have a nice night, young lady’’ waved the cashier, as you stood glued to the spot.

 

‘’ But I didn’t pay and that will be stealing’’ you retorted, as he handed you the bag.

 

‘’ Well, are you this girl?!?’’ said the man, taking out a picture of you.

 

‘’ Nae. But how did you get that?!?’’ you pressed farther on in the conversation.

 

‘’ Some guys, came in here. Gave me a picture of you and already paid the money when you picked out a dress’’ shrugged the guy.

 

‘’ Well, that makes perfect sense’’ you mumbled.

 

‘’ Excuse me?!?’’.

 

‘’ Oh, it’s nothing. Annyeong’’  waving the guy off and heading to another store.

 

You bought everything that was listed on the list. Buying a beautiful dress and some white slip-on vans, since your not so feminine with girly stuff. Your journey ended, after you change into the clothing since it was the last thing on there. Now all you had to do, was take the ride back home.

 

……………………………

 

You stood infront of the house, after typing in  the code. The lights were off and you assumed no one is at home. Taking out your keys, and unlocking the front door.

 

‘’ SURPRISE!’’.

 

You were baffled at the event. Balloons everywhere, a cake in the center, a teddy bear twice your size sitting on one of the couches, and most of all your mates, your friends and Myungsoo with his friends all in one place and not killing each other. There was even a chocolate fountain, with little appetizers on the side.

 

‘’ Do, you like it ?!?’’ they all questioned.

 

‘’ I love it!’’ you screamed.

 

‘’ Aww, Yoon why are you crying?!?’’ pouted Tao, hugging you.

 

Choking out a ‘’ What?!?’’ before you felt something wet slip down your cheek.

 

‘’ I don’t know why i’m crying. Maybe just thankful that I have loving friends and mates that will protect me from anything even though you guys can sometimes get on my last nerves. But in all I still love you guys’’ you replied as they all group hugged you.

 

You pulled away from Tao and wiped his tears.

 

‘’ Tao, I’m sorr-’’ .

 

‘’ Don’t be sorry I was just overreacting. I’m the one who should be saying sorry’’ said Tao, as you wiped away the fresh new tears.

 

‘’ Enough of this crying, let’s get this party STARTED!!’’yelled Chen, as you laughed a bit as he starting dancing to Sumni 24 hours, and BaekHyun oppa trying to rap.

 

The house was feeling more lively than ever. All the people you love is in one place and not at each others throats.

 

………

 

‘’ Present time!’’ exclaimed, Sehun with his arm around Luhan’s shoulders like they were on a hot date.

 

‘’ Oh, wait I have to get something!’’ you said, setting down your plate and running upstairs.

 

Handing them their gifts one-by-one. They all opened them carefully not wanting to rip the bag, as they handed you their gifts to you. They all hugged you for the gifts that you knew they will love and so do you. The time was getting late but you didn’t care you had endless fun.

 

But  infinite and bangtan had to leave since school’s tomorrow but before they left  your mates and friends did a song for you. As Chanyeol and Lay took out their guitars and the rest warming up there vocal cords. Soon they were done and ready to start the performance.

 

 XOXO XOXO XOXO yeah

Salmyeosi immatchun xneun kiss

Donggeurake aneun oneun hug

Hoksi beolsseo algo isseulkka oh

Haruharu mollae sseun pyeonji

Geureoke kkeuteumage jeogeotji

Geuraebwatja jun jeok eobtjiman ah~

Geurae yosae neon eottae byeoril eobseosseo

Cham ppeonhan maldeulman meorissogeul seuchyeo

Sasil nae mameun gipeo deeper than the sea

Kkok hago sipdeon mal geugeon be with me

Saenggakhada jamdeulmyeon (nae kkumsok)

Pareul beollyeo ttatteutan (nae pumsok)

Neoreul XOXO pume ana XOXO

Jomajoma ganjeolhan (geumankeum)

Nege daheul deutan (geu immatchum)

Neoreul XOXO maeil kkume XOXO

Give me XOXO L.O.V.E

Youre my XOXO L.O.V.E

Nawa isseul ttae neon pyeonanhae

Sido ttaedo eobsi jangnanhae

Hayan useum useul ttaemada ah~

Geureon ne maeumeun yes or no

Naege saineul jwo x or o

Jaemieobseo gidarineun geon yeah

Han beon yonggi nae jeonhaejwoya halji

Tubakhan songeulssi bukkeureoun pyeonji

I ne geuljaro malhagin manhi bujokhae

Namjadapge haengdongeul boilge

Saenggakhada jamdeulmyeon (nae kkumsok)

Pareul beollyeo ttatteutan (nae pumsok)

Neoreul XOXO pume ana XOXO

Jomajoma ganjeolhan (geumankeum)

Nege daheul deutan (geu immatchum)

 

Neoreul XOXO maeil kkume XOXO

Neoreul wonhae xo naegen ojik neo

Naegen ojik neo nae naegen ojik neo

Neoreul wihan xo nareul badajwo

Nareul badajwo na nareul badajwo

Nuni busyeo nae ape banjjeum gamgin

Sarangseureon ne nuneul bichun dallim

Malhaejullae kkok ige sijagirago like whoa, lets go

Baby every night

Saenggakhada jamdeulmyeon (nae kkumsok)

Pareul beollyeo ttatteutan (nae pumsok)

Neoreul XOXO pume ana XOXO

Jomajoma ganjeolhan (geumankeum)

Nege daheul deutan (geu immatchum)

Neoreul XOXO maeil kkume XOXO

Give me XOXO L.O.V.E

You’re my XOXO L.O.V.E

Yeah baby, oh~ XOXO oh~ duriseo, oh yeah~  

 

Tears brimmed in your eyes as you clapped to the beat. The performance was over, and you were extremely tired. Cleaning up the mess that you left, with your mates helping you. You kissed them goodnight on the cheek and headed into your room with Tao. After taking a bath, you laid down and snuggled up to Tao.

 

‘’ Wan an’’ you replied sleepily.

 

‘’ Wan an, Yoon In Na’’ as Tao pulled the covers up more and you two falling asleep.

 

This was the best Valentine’s Day EVER!


A/N: 

Yeah, your like Damn! this is a long chapter. I made it long so that I could catch on the time's I didn't upated and plus I'm gonna be ending the story in a few more chapter like 40-43. But I don't know yet and to start on this other FF that I have been thinking of. Annyeong '.<

 

Characters:29156

Words: 6502 


tumblr_lu5r1mz1Xh1qkhgmto1_500.gif