Chapter 21: Secrets pt 2

Cinderella

Thanks for the new subscribes and the comments, makes me feel good about my self :D!!! Realllllyyyy llloonnng chapter :D * Reminder bold is English*


Your hands were trembling  more than ever and you couldn’t wait to tell JungKook so you can get it over with, meanwhile…….

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

‘’ Did you talk to her?!? What did she say?!? Is Yoon In Na gonna meet up with you?!?’’  said a group of your  friends known as Infinite were  bombarding you with questions.

 

‘’  Aniyo, she said she will never love me and won't even talk to me, and plus she moved on already, she was holding hands with a boy beside her.

 

‘’ Oh, i’m sorry  Myungsoo I thought it will actually work’’ as your hyung Sunggyu grabbed on your shoulder, while the others patted your back.

 

‘’ Yeah….. me too, I  thought she will give me another chance you know’’ as you and your hyungs walked into the cafeteria.

 

Yoon In Na’s POV

 

Trying to calm yourself down,  you sat beside JungKook who had already  started digging into his lunch. You were so anxious you barely touched your food, so you drank your bag of blood  your mom gave you, since she was  worrying  that you weren’t drinking it. Since a bag of blood  gave you energy that will last you the whole school day. JungKook finished eating within a second and now you were ready to tell him your story.

 

‘’ JungKook Oppa, are you ready to hear my story’’  you mumbled not looking up.

 

‘’ Nae….. just take your time I won’t rush you’’ as he placed a hand on your shoulder and you  started to tell your story.

 

Clearing your throat you began…..

 

‘’ Before, I moved here to Korea I used to date a boy name MyungSoo or other wise called L………….

 

You paused to see if JungKook grasped anything and went on when he nodded.

 

‘’ MyungSoo, did something really bad to me. I was walking into school one day when I overheard him and his friends talking about me and saying……

 

~ Flashback~

 

‘’ So are you gonna break up with her, huh ?!?’’ said Dongwoo leaning on  Myungsoo’s locker door.

 

‘’  I don’t know, I mean it was a game at first but I think I really love Yoon In Na’’  he  chirped in startling his hyung’s.

 

‘’ Did you just say what I think you just said ?!?’’ said  Sungyeol.

 

‘’ Yea… I love Yoon In Na, but since this is a bet I will break up with her tomorrow on her birthday’’ he said cooly.

 

‘’ On her birthday  that’s harsh, but I like it’’ said Hoya rubbing his hands together.

 

Wiping away your tears and, forgetting that you overheard the conversation as you hurried away to a class.

 

~ End of Flashback~

 

You wiped away the few tears that escaped your eyes and continued on telling the story……

 

~ Flashback~

 

After school ended you went straight home and cried in your room all night, ‘till Myungsoo texted you and said he was gonna pick you up for your birthday. You picked  out a pair of black skinny jeans, black beanie, a white shirt, a black scarf  that wrapped  around  your neck, and a pair of  converse’s before  grabbing a jacket, before heading outside. Myungsoo pulled up in his black lamborghini, and you got in the car. Trying to ignore the fact that he was gonna dump you.

 

The car lunged forward as you stared out the window seeing the lights, light up the Canadian streets as MyungSoo sped forward into the night.

 

‘’ So where do you wanna eat its your choice, since it’s  your birthday princess’’ said Myungsoo looking at you when you guys stopped at a red light.

 

‘’ Hmm…. let’s eat at Seoul House Royal Korean Restaurant ( the most expensive korean restaurant in Canada)’’  trying to sound surprising and thrilled about the date and all.’’

 

‘’ Okay, let’s eat there before they close’’said Myungsoo stepping on the gas petal, lunging forward into the darkness.

 

You had arrived in a few minutes. Myungsoo was trying to be a gentleman by opening your door for you, but you already opened the door before he even touched. You and Myungsoo usually hold hands in public, but you weren’t up for it as stepped inside the restaurant.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

‘’ That’s, odd Yoon In Na didn’t even hold my hand. I hope she is not sick’’ you thought as you walked in, to see Yoon In Na already made the seating reservations.

 

Yoon In Na’s POV

You sat down, at the table and waited for Myungsoo to sit down.

 

‘’ What would, you like to order’’ said the waiter with her pen in her hand a notebook, ready to write.

 

‘’ Can we get, samgyupsal with ssam, gimbap, seolleongtang, dongchim guksu, kimchi,  bowl of rice and hoppang, and for drinks can we get two cokes’’said Myungsoo ordering  all your favorite korean foods just for you and him.

 

The waiter came, back with the food fresh, and hot.

 

‘’ Jalmukesumneda’’ you said to Myungsoo and quickly grabbed your chopsticks and stuffed gimbap into your mouth.

 

You weren’t really paying attention to Myungsoo, so you grabbed a portion of rice with your chopsticks, ‘till Myungsoo spoked up.

 

‘’ Princess does it taste good’’ said Myungsoo after wiping his mouth with a napkin.

 

‘’ Eung’’ you said stuffing your mouth with samgyupsal wrapped up in ssam.

 

‘’ Princess…. I have something to tell you’’ said Myungsoo as you put down your chopsticks and placed your hands on your lap, looking down.

 

You already knew what was gonna happen, and you looked down and started to fiddle with your hands.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na, can you look at me for, a sec.’’ said Myungsoo as you looked up and you felt the stings in your eyes.

 

‘’ Hm…. Yoon In Na my friends, made a bet with me to date you and then break up with you and at first I did, but then I got to know you better and know your true heart, and hm…. I just wanna say i’m not leaving your side every. Sorry, for telling you this on your birthday I feel horrible know’’. said Myungsoo.

 

You were so speechless, that you didn’t know what to say. You thought he was gonna break up with you on your birthday, but your prince Myungsoo proved you wrong.

 

‘’ Well…. thanks for telling me on my birthday and not lie, but I forgive you’’ you said smiling even brighter than you were before you came.

 

Opening your mouth as Myungsoo fed you a wrapped, and you chewed it happily feeding him one to. You two were so stuffed, and headed out with Myungsoo paying with his golden card before grabbing your hand and walking down to the street to a nearby plush store.

 

‘’ Pick one anyone, i’ll pay’’ said Myungsoo, as you walked around the store holding his hand as you spotted this cute stuffed panda.

 

‘’ Oppa, this one’’ you pointed, as he grabbed it down for you and placed it in your hand.

 

BeFunky_T2v0vnXapbXXXXXXXX_421606331jpg_

 

‘’ Yoonie, go pay for this and wait for me back in the car, the doors should be unlocked’’.

 

‘’ Arasseo, oppa’’ as he gave you the, money and pecked him on his cheek, before running up to the cash restore paying for the kawaii stuffed panda.

 

You were wondering what took so long as Myungsoo, came back to the car with a tiny bag in his hand. Hmm…. wonder what oppa bought.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

‘’ Ahjumma, i’ll like to buy this’’ as you handed her a white box, with a necklace inside for Yoon’s last birthday present.

 

‘’ Oh…. this is one lucky girl’’ she said as she handed you a small bag, and waved you goodbye.

 

You got into the car and carefully placed the necklace in the back seat.

 

Yoon In Na’s POV

 

‘’ Kaja’’ said Myungsoo, guiding gently on the roads as he sped down the streets.

 

‘’ This is the best birthday ever’’ you thought as your hands were intertwined with Myungsoo’s hand, as he kissed the back of it and continued driving.

 

Your house soon, came up in view and you didn’t want to leave Myungsoo. Myungsoo put the car in parked and turned off the car. He got out first and you let him open the door for you, since you have that cute gigantic  stuffed panda in your hands.

 

‘’ Thank you, my prince’’ as you smiled, as Myungsoo soon led you to your front door of your house.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na wait, I have something to give you’’ said Myungsoo, pulling out a white box.’’ Here, Yoon In Na’’ as he gave it to you, while holding your stuff panda, as you opened up the box.

 

Your eyes widen at the sight. It was a infinity necklace, with resembles Myungsoo’s marking on his hand which means forever.

 

BeFunky_il_fullxfulljpg_zps2b8c7ef2.jpg

‘’ Awww.. Myungsoo Oppa it’s beautiful. Oppa can you put it on me’’ you said, as you handed him the box and took the stuff animal out of his hands, so he can put it on you.

 

‘’ Arasseo’’ said Myungsoo.

 

Lifting up your hair, so he can see where to snap it showing him your pale white neck.

 

‘’ How does it look op...’’ as Myungsoo turned you around, and planted a sweet, gentle kiss on your plump lips.

 

You were so shocked, as your eyes were  bulging out of their sockets. Soon you kissed him back feeling his lips pressed against yours. The kissed last like 2 minutes or so as, Myungsoo backed away a little from your face. You hid your  face with the panda, so he won’t see you blushing. But he removed the panda and did something he never did before.

 

‘’ Happy birthday, Yoon In Na saranghaeyo’’ *bbuing bbuing*.

 

You melted the first moment you saw his aegyo, and you fangirled over him for a while ‘till you calmed your self down. Few minutes passed and you were  giggling  the whole time, begging him to do it again so you can record it with your phone, but ended up taking a picture instead.

 

‘’ Well.. princess, i’ll see you in school tomorow’’ as he leaned in and kissed you again, feeling the tingling sensation leave you lips.

 

Waving at him, as he got in the car and drove off. Opening the front door to the house, with your key and your parents in the living watching tv.

 

‘’ How, was your day Yoon’’ said your appa, as he lead you into the kitchen with your mom cooking buldak and rice.

‘’ Oh it was great, Myungsoo took me for dinner on  my birthday’’ you responded back  sitting at the table with the stuff panda bear, on your lap.

 

‘’ Oh, well if you get hungry there is buldak if you want any’’ said your umma still focusing on the leftover buldak she has to finish.

 

‘’ Algaesumnida’’ as you kissed your umma and appa’s cheeks and went upstairs.

 

‘’ Our, little baby is all grown up’’ said your umma to your appa who was back hugging her.

 

You took a warm comforting bath, and slept with the panda bear by your side, with your teddy bear that your appa gave you when you were little. Soon dozing off to dreamland.

 

~ End of Flashback~



To be continued…….


90f53130c26b64fc

 

o0245017012498195914.gifo0245017012498195926.gif

 
o0245017012498196136.gif
90f53130c26b64fb
 
Couldn't find the other gwiyomi gifs, but still adorable ANNYEONG !!!!!