Chapter 17: More trouble

Cinderella

So this chapter might sound boring, but it will get better as it goes on. Annyeong, writing the next chapter :D

Extremely SUPER DUPER LONG !!!


Suho was cut off by the noise of the doorbell ringing.You all looked at each other slowly in curiosity as who was at the door. You smelt and unfamiliar smell,and you knew it couldn’t be JungKook since he lives minutes away from this neighborhood.

 

‘’ Don’t answer the door’’ you mouthed to them as you all sat in silence.

 

The doorbell kept on ringing and soon followed by an voice.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na,I know your in here, can’t we just talk about this’’said Myungsoo behind the door.

 

Now all of them were looking at you. Staring back at them, with your Don’t-Answer-The-Door look and keep quiet as you placed your index finger to your lips.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na,open up this door right now or i’m gonna have to get you out of there myself!!’’ as L began to pound on the door,making you guys flinch.

 

You didn’t move a muscle as the group of  brothers nodded their heads at each other signaling looks at you. Kai came up behind you and placed his hand over your mouth.

 

‘’ Don’t scream,just follow me quietly’’ he whispered in your ear.

 

You got up from the couch as Kai lead you into this room.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na stay here,and be as quiet as you can’’ Kai said to you seeing his eyes flicker in a fiery yellowish-brown.

 

‘’ Be careful’’ you replied a bit shaken now that the nightmare has not ended.

 

Before Kai walked out of the room he placed his index finger on his lips and closed the door quietly.When he left you heard BaekHyun’s, y like voice as he opened the door.

 

BaekHyun’s POV

 

“ SHE”S  NOT ING HERE, OKAY?!, SO TAKE YOUR GAY POSSES AND LEAVE MY HOUSE!!!!!! ’’ yelling at the unknown guy.

 

“ Not without a fight’’ he said and you see his eyes glowing, blue and so did the group of guys eyes behind you.

 

As he tried to swing a punch at you and clearly missed, due to your good reflex.Grabbing his arm and bending it back as he screamed in pain. As one of the guys from the posses hit you in the stomach,now the games begin. You saw your brothers eyes shift and went into full throttle, seeing Chanyeol flying up in the air like a maniac and kick a guy in his chest.

 

Yoon In Na’s POV

 

You stood up from the bed you were sitting on when Kai left you there and headed down stairs a few minutes ago leaving you in this room. Hearing a scream startled you,you started pacing back and forth not knowing what was going on downstairs. Know you were freaking out hearing, glass break and what not but you did as you were told, and stayed quiet as you can. But pacing back and forth you heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

 

You stopped and hid in a corner in the dark,with the little light showing from the moon.Your heart was racing as the footsteps got closer to the room, you were in and stopped directly in front of the door.You felt like your heart was gonna pound it’s way out of your chest, as the doorknob slowly turned. You couldn’t think of a plan or anything you were so scared, as you heard the creak of the door open up.

 

“ Yoon In Na, are you in here?!?!’’ said a worried voice that only, sounded like your one-and-only JungKook Oppa.

 

You started to cry as the nightmare was finally over,all you wanted was to go home.JungKook embraced you in his arms, and rubbed your head asking a lot of questions like……

 

‘’ Yoon In Na,Are you okay,Did they touch,Did they hurt you in any kind of,Yoon In Na…. Yoon In Na!!’’JungKook yelled a bit fierce, and you saw his eyes glow in color not like Kai’s but fiery-orange.

 

“ Oppa,i’m okay… I just wanna go home’’ you replied as you started sobbing more.Few minutes later JungKook let go of the embrace he was dearly holding you in and helped you, as you grabbed your belongings and walked downstairs to see the disaster that was waiting for you. There was shattered glass everywhere and blood stains, staining the white carpet.The group of boys that basically saved you,had fresh cuts and bruises on their faces, and ripped up shirts.Noticing some group of other boys dressed up in black, white and gold.

 

You felt guilty that they did all this for you,and you started crying again for no reason.They all noticed you weeping with your head down,as JungKook comforted you once again.Since your head was down you didn’t see the harsh,piercing looks they all gave at each other since they clearly hate each,of what had happen years ago.

 

“ Yoon In Na,let’s get you home’’ said JungKook as he let go of you.

 

You bowed thanking the brothers and the other group of guys that helped you.As the guys who supposedly came with JungKook walked you home.

 

~ Home~

 

As soon as you opened the door to the house your umma,squeezed you in a tight hug. Even though your body was still sore you hugged her back.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na,my baby your safe,Don’t ever scare me like that again and did MyungSoo try to do hurt you in any kind of way?!?’’ Your umma said still hugging you.

 

‘’ Umma,i’m okay’’ you replied sniffling as she let go of you.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na,go get some sleep I know your really tired,after what had happened’ said your umma.

 

‘’ Nae… hum Umma can my friends stay here for a while’’ you replied.

 

‘’ Sure,jagiya’’ said your Umma as she kissed your forehead.

 

‘’ Annyeonghi jumuseyo Umma’’ you replied,leading JungKook and the group of guys into your room.

 

~Room~

 

You sat on your bed as JungKook and the group of guys assembled around the room.

 

‘’ Please sit’’ you requested as the all just sat on the floor,except JungKook who sat beside you on your bed.

 

You didn’t know what you were gonna talk about,after the shocking event just happened in a couple of hours.

 

“ So… JungKook Oppa, who are they’’ you whispered to JungKook.

 

‘’ Oh..them,they are my hyungs’’ said JungKook.

 

‘’ Hyung’s, this is Yoon In Na and Yoon In Na this is the Undergrounders, aka Bangtan Boys or BTS’’ said JungKook loudly.

 

‘’ Oh… what are their names’’ you replied back.

 

‘’ This one is Kim NamJoon, but he goes by RapMon. or RapMonster’’ JungKook starting with the one with dark shades on,even though it’s dark outside.

 

‘’ Sup’’ he replied.

 

You just bowed, as JungKook was going to the next guy.

 

“ This one is Min Yoon Gi, goes by the name of Suga’’ said JungKook to the next guy.

 

‘’ Annyeonghaseyo’’ he replied back bowing to, as you bowed back.

 

‘’ Next is my oldest Hyung Kim Seok Jin or Jin’’ as Jungkook guided his to the oldest one.

 

‘’ Annyeonghaseyo’’ he replied with a gentle smile back.

 

‘’ Up next is Jung Ho Seok or J-hope is what he likes to get called’’ said JungKook.

 

‘“ Annyeonghaseyo’’ he said with a spiky masked on.

 

‘’ Okay… this is Kim Tae Hyung known as V’’ JungKook called out.

‘’ Nice to meet you, Yoon In Na’’ he replied showing off his cute smile.

 

‘’ Last but not least Jimin’’ said JungKook sounding boring.

 

‘’ Yah! how come you didn’t introduce me properly’’ said the guy as he threw a tantrum.

 

‘’ Arasseo,arasseo’’ JungKook replied.

 

‘’ My annoying Hyung Park Ji Min’’ said JungKook making you laugh slightly as the older crossed his arms and pouted cutely.

 

‘’ Annyeonghaseyo,Yoon In Na imnida’’ as you bowed.

 

Minutes had passed and JungKook and his hyung’s had to go leave.You walked them downstairs,as they were about to head home.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na,be safe and tell me everything what happened tomorrow from the beginning to the end arasseo??  JungKook said.

 

‘’ Nae,Oppa’’ as you stood by the door.

 

‘’ Promise’’ JungKook said holding out his pinky and his thumb up.

 

‘’ Nae..’’ as you wrapped, your pinky and pressed your thumbs up to his as you promised him.

 

‘’ Annyeong,Oppa’’ you said about to close the door.

 

‘’ Annyeong,Yoon In Na’’ as JungKook turned around and ran up to catch up with his hyungs, as they slowly disappeared into spects down the street.

 

You shut the door and walked up to your room. You hopped into your bed,grabbing your stuff teddy bear and soon dozing off the sleep.



 


Pinky Promise

 

Thought this animation was Kawaii :D