Chapter 39: Baby don't cry

Cinderella

 

 


 

End of Dream

 

Looking around the room, you weren’t in the woods no more. Pushing the covers away lightly, you climbed out of bed trying not to wake up Tao who was sleeping peaceful, cradling his panda bear. It was like a force dragged you to the window and here you were staring outside and the pool below. To no surprise you saw those same, glowing eyes and the vanilla like wolf and the raven, black wolf right behind the pool.  Surprised by your actions, your feet carried you downstairs to the patio door. Sliding the door widely the wolves were right there.

 

‘’Your real’’ you said whispering to yourself, as you stared at them in awe.

 

The raven, black wolf stepped up to you and rubbed it’s forehead against your leg - telling you it’s harmless. You bent down and petted it’s head with shaky fingers telling him your harmless. This was the first time you were ever this close to a wolf except your appa. Still petting the wolf, it’s eyes glowed brown before you even know that you were petting a boy ( more like a man). The boy looked up at you with a gummy smile, that you noticed right away.

 

‘’ Gukkie?!?’’ you somewhat squealed with a hint of confusion in your tone.

 

‘’ Your one and only favorite cousin!!’’ he said, standing up about to hug you with your other cousins, as they seemed to change out of their wolf transformation.

 

‘’ I would hug you but there is one problem. Your .’’

 

‘’ Oh, yeah forgot to bring my clothes. And I didn’t know you moved here, until the family spread the word that my favorite little cousin is here in Seoul, Korea’’ said Bang Yong Guk, pinching your cheeks making you giggle.

 

‘’ Well, guys come in it’s freezing cold outside and i’ll get you some clothes’’ making your way into the living room after shutting and locking the patio door, behind them.

 

‘’ I’ll be right back, just make yourselves comfortable’’ you replied, before sneaking up the staircase.

 

You picked the right clothes. Since your baby cousin Zelo, is way bigger than Tao and Sehun you gave him Kris’s clothes just a t-shirt, pants and some underwear that you didn’t actually like picking up ( It’s not like they won't mind right?!?). After shutting the last door you scurried downstairs, and passed out the clothes to your cousin’s after, showing them the bathrooms. Waiting downstairs, watching TV until you heard all of the doors opening and them coming out of the bathrooms one- by- one.

 

They all plopped down beside you especially Zelo who is like your 1# Noona Fan.

 

‘’ So, Yoonie what brings you here in the gigantic house?!?’’ asked Himchan, from the kitchen looking for God knows what in the fridge.

 

‘’ Well, I haven’t told the whole clan about this but I have mates’’ you said, casually as Zelo squeezed your side, more since he was side hugging you.

 

‘’ What do you mean by mates?!?’’ said JongUp, emphasizing on the s’.

 

‘’ It means she has more than one mate, stupid’’ said your cocky know- it- all cousin YoungJae rolling his eyes, while slumping back in his seat.

 

‘’ Wow, my baby cousin is all grown up’’ said, Himchan pretending to cry.

 

‘’ Aww, ummachan don’t cry’’ you said, playing along.

 

Hours has passed, and you didn’t think your mates will wake up anytime soon.

 

‘’ So why are guys here ?!?’’ you questioned, as you turned your head away from the reruns of ’ I can hear your voice’ episodes.

 

‘’ We can’t visit are baby cousin, we might as well leave then’’ said, Himchan placing himself on the sofa.

 

‘’ You see, Daehyun had a vision about you with some guys so he wanted to make sure you were okay’’ said Yongguk, finishing his sentence after he turned his head back to the TV.

 

‘’ Oh, yeah I forgot you were a future seeker Dae oppa’’ you said.

 

‘’ Yeah, you look really happy with them when you were playing with them in the snow’’ said JongUp, across the couch from you.

 

‘’ Stalker much’’ you said sarcastically, with a case of the giggles following behind it.

 

‘’ I hope, you don’t forgot us noona’’ said Zelo, laying his head on your indian style thigh.

 

‘’ Now, why would I forgot my favorite cousins of all time’’ you said, running your hands through blonde, curly locks.

 

‘’ Because you have mates’’ he said blantly with a frown plastered on his face.

 

‘’ Doesn’t mean I will forget you guys especially you’’.

 

‘’ Joengmolla?!?’’.

 

‘’ Nae. Now lets go gets some ice cream!’ you beamed, ruffling his hair before standing with your robot cousin following after you.

 

You had no idea, why you were getting ice cream at 2.00 in the morning.It’s not like you were gonna go to sleep, since your already up. But it is the only way to cheer up Zelo, with getting cookie dough ice cream. Even though he looks older than you and tall as I don’t know what, he still has his baby instincts which you adore to the core.

 

After getting mountains of ice cream, with your cousin you sat down and started watching the drama that caught your attention right away because for God’s sake Lee Jong Suk is hot.

 

’’ With his big lips and omg that smile’’ you thought fangirling over this guy.

 

You thought of all the things and ways just to kidnap him and force him to marry you, not even thinking once about your mates. After getting rid of your devious (erted) thoughts, your cousins were getting ready to leave.

 

‘’ Aww do you guys have to go?!?’’ you whined tugging on your tigger’s arm, sounding/acting like your cousin.

 

‘’ Yes, we have to go’’ Yongguk said, ruffling your hair which you hate when people do that, but hey it’s your cousin.

 

‘’ But why?!? Stay here a little bit more’’ you pouted, letting go of his arm.

 

‘’ We, can’t umma and appa don’t even know we left the house. But we will tell them we visited you’’ Daehyun protested snacking on a family size Doritos, from the cabinets.

 

‘’ Gosh, he’s always hungry’’ you thought.

 

‘’ I know but we gotta go. We will visit you more often okay?!?’’ said Himchan, hugging you.

 

‘’ Keura!’’ you beamed, as they all hugged you and kissed you on your forehead, returning the hugs back.

 

‘’ Annyeong’’ you called out, before closing and locking the door and making your way upstairs.

 

As soon as you turned the golden knob of your door, you found Tao sitting up in bed crying.

 

‘’ Tao, oppa what’s wrong?!?’’ concerned, about your oppa you shut the door and hurriedly ran over to him.

 

‘’ I h- had a-a bad dr-dream’’ Tao rejoinder, as you cradle him in your arms, rubbing his back while saying comforting things to him.

 

You sat, there for a good 10 minutes till his breathing was normal and all you can hear was quiet sniffles. Good thing this work ethic of calming someone down worked  since your parents did this to you when you got bad dreams.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na-ah gomawo’’ Tao, said staring at you with his eyes dilated with red shot eyes and puffiness forming under his eye.

 

‘’ No, need to be thankful. Now try to go to sleep’’ you said reassuring him, but he just shook his head no.

 

You put on your famous pout, but all Tao said was “ I’m scared’’.

 

You nodded your head in understanding, and started rubbing his back.

 

‘’ You know, Tao when I was little and I used to have nightmares and I still do.My appa, used to sing this song, if I can remeber it goes like something like this’’ you said as you cleared your throat, and began singing to the song.

 

Baby don’t cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon

Baby don’t cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya

Mulgeopumi doeneun geosun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon

So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni

 

After singing the song, you wiped away a stray tear that fell as you heard Tao’s peaceful snoring.Laying his body softly into the bed.Pulling the covers up to his chin and kissing his forehead with a goodnight. Climbing in the bed, as you admire Tao’s sleeping figure. As his arms s around your waist pulling you closer to him. As he mumbled a ‘’ Good Night, Yoon In Na’’ and rested his chin under your head.

 

The movements scared you and made you blush. As Tao thought you were his panda bear. You snuggled into his embrace, and letting your droopy eyes finally shut.

 

Suho’s POV

 

Walking down stairs to get a cup of water since I couldn’t surprisingly go back to sleep. As I walked past Yoon In Na’s room I heard this lovely voice, behind the closed door. Slightly opening the door, to see/hear what’s going on since Tao spent the night in Yoon’s room. It was a voice of an angel and it belonged to Yoon In Na.

 

‘’ I didn’t know Yoon, could sing’’ you quietly mumbled, with a smile on your face.

 

You saw the way she was handling a crying panda in her arms, and singing a song that reminded you of your umma. You recognize the song immediately. It was the song that your umma, use to sing to you if you weren’t feeling well but mostly when you had nightmares. As Yoon In Na finished the song, you saw a sleeping (snoring) Tao, in her arms and Yoon wiping away a stray tear that had fallen.

 

Yoon In Na, reminds you of your umma and you know that Yoon in gonna be a great umma in the future. You shut the door quietly forgetting about the water and headed back to your room with a smile on your face.


A/N:

Finished so happy!!. Sorry for taking so long to update and complete a full story. I've been thinking about what to do on valentine's day, and the story.

 

So what do you guys do on VDAY; For me I sit in a room with no lights on eating a bowl of ice cream,crying because no one loves me and my mom saying I should get a BF. Haha, just kidding (maybe), but anyway........ Bye Bye 

 

 

 

ForeverAlone.gif

 


large.gif