Annyeonghaseyo?!?

Cinderella

‘’ Tao, wake up!’’ you said shaking his body as you sat on your bed already dressed in your uniform for the most tedious day of your life.

 

You just couldn’t wait to graduate from high school then college in a few years, so then you won’t have to hear your teacher lecturing the class about dunking a kid’s head in the toilet bowl and how to use it properly. Even though your teachers at SM Mythical High weren’t even like that, since they were pretty laid back. But at your old school was a bit different.


 

‘’ Tao! Wake up or your gonna be late’’ you said, huffing a bit since he wouldn’t even move a muscle as you heard his lingual snoring.


 

Minutes had passed and still this lazy panda wouldn’t get up. And you were slowly losing your patiences.



 

‘’ Fine, you don’t wanna get up! I’m gonna get Chanyeol oppa to set you on fire!’’ you pronounced, with a huff blowing a strand of your hair out of your face.

 

‘’ YOU WOULDN’T!’’ screeched Tao, as he shot up from his spot on the bed like a spring that was just pulled back just a bit.

 

‘’ Yes I would! Now go get dressed!’’ you announced, after nagging to Tao with a smile on your face, as Tao threw invisible daggers at your face.

 

--


 

‘’ Yoon In Na, you wanna hear about my dream?!?’’ said Tao, putting on his socks.


 

‘’ Ani’’ you said sternly, picking up your backpack from the floor.


 

‘’ Well, I’m gonna tell you anyway’’ Tao said bluntly, sticking out his tongue.


 

‘’ Whatever’’ you riposted, rolling your eyes as Tao started telling you his story.


 

Along the lines, you heard Tao saying he was riding on the nyan cat and he was going into battle with his army of pandas with Gucci guns, tanks and etc. And their battle was with Winnie the Pooh and his gang that was gonna take over the world and blah blah blah……. with their honey and steal all the Gucci in the world.

 

You just rolled your eyes at his idiotic dream as Tao finished up,as the two of you walked down the stairs until you heard voices that you’ve never heard of before downstairs. Suddenly Tao was there walking with you downstairs, now he is gone like Flash the superhero.

 

‘’ This kid’’ you thought as you clicked your tongue, while walking down the last step into the kitchen where, you will see everyone’s smiling faces.


 

But no.




 

No one was there and you decided to see what was the fraughtful noise coming from the living room as you heard the raucous laughter filling the empty kitchen. After grabbing an apple, from the bowl in the center of the table dusting it off with your sleeve of your jacket. Heading into the direction where the noise escalated. You bit into your apple, which was surprisingly sour making you scrunch up your nose as you heard a loud high pitched ‘’ UMMA! APPA!’’ from the living room.

 

Thinking it was probably Tao, since he is usually loud in the mornings.


 

You slowly walked over to the living room.


 

‘’ Gosh, this apple is so good’’ you thought.

 

When you walked into the living room it was like the boisterous laughter and talking died down as Kris walked over to you, and guided you to sit with him. Not liking the feeling of this you slumped in your seat, as an elegant woman faced you with a smile. It was so awkward you just wanted to dig a hole in the ground and cover it up and stay there forever, as the lady with red lip stick smiled widely almost looking plastic to you.


 

‘’ Cat got your tongue?!?’’ asked the lady who looked in her mid 20’s maybe even older.


 

You just stared at her blankly not knowing what to do as Kris nudged your arm with his elbow. You slightly glimpsed at Kris, with a dumbfounded expression on your face still not getting the hint.


 

‘’ I guess she doesn’t know how to speak then?!?’’ said a tall man coming down from upstairs walking, to the lady in the red dress that was sitting across from you.

 

‘’ Where the hell did he come from?!?’’ you thought, keeping your emotions in check as you furrowed your eyebrows.


 

If you saw a man snooping around your house, you should be the one asking the questions around here. I mean am I right?!?.


 

The man sat down, while snaking his arm around the lady who you thought was somewhat rude. You didn’t really care if she was older than you or your unnie or whatever she is, but she can’t talk to you like that.

 

‘’ Cat got your tongue’’ you thought mocking her in your mind.

 

‘’ I got something to catch  when I kick her so far up her….’’ as your thoughts were rudely interpreted by the glowing strawberry across from.


 

‘’ Well, Wu Yifan since she doesn’t know how to speak maybe you should introduce her to us then?!?’’ said the lady, crossing her legs while she waited eagerly.

 

Kris nodded his head and pulled you up with him to stand infront of the couple.

 

‘’ Umma, appa this is our mate Yoon In Na!’’ exclaimed Kris as you had the most shocking face expression ever.

 

‘’ Umma?!?!Appa?!?!?’’ you thought.

 

Your thoughts were scattered and dismantled as soon as those words left your mates lips. Your mouth was hanging wide open as your mates mom precisely stated for you to close your mouth because it was rude.

 

--

 

‘’ Yoon In Na, why aren’t you eating the pajeon’s that I cooked for you?!?’’ questioned your so called Mother- In- Law.

 

‘’ I’m not hungry’’ you murmured, picking at the pajeon with your chopsticks.

 

‘’ Oh! Yoon do you want me to whip you up something?!? It will be quick?!?!’’ said Kyungsoo, already standing up to move to the fridge.

 

‘’ Ani, oppa I’m just tired that’s all’’ you said, with your head down.

 

‘’ Oh! Okay’’ said Kyungsoo, as he and your other mates glanced at you worriedly.

 

They knew you pretty well and you will never turned down food like Xiumin in a heartbeat. Especially if D.O is cooking it. They all just glanced at you, as you stood up slowly.

 

‘’ Where are you going Yoon?!?’’ queried Luhan, as he had a fretted expression on his face.

 

‘’ Just going to sleep’’ you answered.

 

After uttering a small good night and a bow, even though it is 7:30 a.m in the morning since your in-laws thought it would be good idea to get to know each other, so they told you guys can only skip for today since there great grandpa built the school years ago and put it under their appa’s will. Making your way up the treacherous stairs, your mates looked in your direction until they saw you disappear into your room. They all gave each other glances, not knowing what was wrong with you and shrugging it off, since you might be having your lady problems as they describe it.


 

--

 

You huffed, as you fell back on your bed. Today was not the day for your in-laws to show up. After all you just acted like a spoil brat, with no manners in front of them, and even called your mother-in-law a . Or were you just thinking that?!?  Any day could’ve been better. Still not knowing why you were acting like this you decided to sleep it off.

 

Crawling into the covers, after taking a steamy hot shower you climbed into your bed and doozed off to sleep, with the question hanging in the air but with no answer to be found.


 

You were tossing and turning in your sleep, eventually waking up. Sitting up in your bed, looking at the clock that read 2:30 p.m. You hardly ever went to sleep still thinking about how the whole confused faze passing by,in slow motion. You still had no idea why you acted rude, or was it that you were just jealous that they had two parents and you only have one. Anyways you just needed a breather from the thoughts.

 

Quickly taking another shower, you grabbed some comfy clothes since the weather is taking it’s toll on Seoul with temperatures that are way to hot for you to handle since, basically Canada was usually cold and not this warm. Grabbing your cell phone, wallet and your casual mint green backpack in case you needed anything, heading downstairs where your mates and their parents are watching a movie. You smiled as you heard the famous line ‘ Do you wanna build a snowman?!?’ coming from the living room, and Chanyeol bluntly saying no since he hates the snow and Xiumin loves it. Finally found your way close to the door, until Sehun spotted you with a bowl of popcorn.

 

‘’ Hey, noona where are you going?!?’’ inquired Sehun.

 

‘’ I’m going for a walk, so be a good boy and tell your hyungs I’m going out for a bit. Arasseo?!?’’ you averred, raising your eyebrow.

 

‘’ Arasseo, noona!’’ exclaimed Sehun, as you patted his head and stand on your tippy-toes giving him a kiss on the forehead making him turn bright red, almost dropping the popcorn.

 

‘’ Sehun! Where’s the popcorn?!?’’ yelled Chen.

 

‘’ I gotta go!’’ you said, taking that as a cue to leave.


 

The bus ride took forever, because of the heavy traffic jams. While you were just enjoying the peacefulness, trying to reach your destination. If you had one. The bus stopped, and you got off at Gangnam street which was way too far out of your reach, but hey at least you can clear your mind. So the one thing to keep your mind off something was shopping and maybe some food. Wishing that you had breakfast, as your stomach growled and gurgled at you.

 

You are now walking the streets of Gangnam with bags of new clothes and eating a hotteok in one hand and a tornado potato in the other, while listening to music with your new hello kitty headphones which you knew Luhan will get jealous and try to steal them.

 

JungKook’s POV

 

‘’ Yah! Hyung, doesn’t that girl look familiar to you ?!?’’ you said chewing on your tteokbokki, and pointing your finger at the figure infront of as you got scolded by suga hyung saying pointing is rude.

 

‘’ Did, you just yah me’’ seeked NamJoon hyung, raising his left eyebrow.

 

‘’ Ani, hyung I will never’’ you pleaded trying to change his mind so you won’t get scolded even more today.

 

‘’ But doesn’t that girl look slightly familiar to you?!? She’s like a cyclone of Yoon In Na’’ you stated, still staring at the back of the girl’s head.

 

‘’ JungKook you say that about every girl’’ stated, J-hope hyung who usually never talks only when necessary.

 

‘’ But, hyung!!! This is different’’ you said, stopping in the middle of the walkway on the sidewalk, stomping your foot on the ground like a little kid.

 

‘’ JungKook, if your sooo determined that is our Yoon In Na how about you go up there and ask her?!? I bet you thirty dollars that’s not Yoon In Na’’ betted Jimin and V.

 

‘’ And if your wrong, you have to do our chores for the rest of the month’’ blurted V hyung.

 

‘’ Keura’’ you said, plainly already walking up to the girl who was right infront of you.

 

Yoon In Na’s POV

 

You felt something tapping your shoulder as you were walking down the street. Thinking it was maybe a bug or something you swatted away. Something tapped you again, and you turned around to be face-to-face with your oppa JungKook.

 

‘’ HEY! OPPA!’’ you screamed forgetting that you had your headphones on, making you sound twice as loud as you already are.

 

‘’ HEY! YOONIE!’’ hollered JungKook as he removed your headphones from your ears, as you two were getting looks from people passing by.

 

‘’ Yoon, what are you doing so far from Seoul?!?’’ pipped up JungKook, standing infront of you with a demented manner.

 

‘’ Well, you see...’’ as you began but JungKook turned around and ran to a gang of boys, that you love.

 

Walking over, you saw that V and Jimin were pulling out their wallets and handing JungKook thirty dollars each.

 

‘’ Hey Yoon, wanna go get some lunch?!? I just got sixty dollars!’’ squealed JungKook like a school girl.

 

‘’ KAJA!’’ you shouted, as you linked arms with JungKook and skipping all the way to the nearest restaurant you can find, leaving the rest sighing and two sulking following after the two of you.

 

--

 

‘’ Here’s your order!’’ said the waiter, as he sat down your plate of food and gave you a cute wink making you blush as he went back into the kitchen.

 

‘’ Wow! Yoon, already flirting and by the way you have 12 mates that will gladly rip off that guys face’’ stated Jimin.

 

‘’Excuse me, I’m not flirting he winked at me first so shut up! before I shove that food down your throat’’ you said, back.

 

‘’ Oh really!’’.

 

‘’ Yeah, really!’’.

 

‘’ Guys, settle down!’’ said Jin, hitting his fist on the table making you shudder.

 

‘’ Mianhe’’ said you and Jimin in unison, giving each other glares and sticking out your tongues.

 

‘’ Yoon, why are you so far away from Seoul?!? Shouldn’t you be home?!?!’’ said Suga oppa, crossing his arms and everyone leaning in to hear what you have to say.

 

‘’ Long story short my in-laws showed up’’you disclosed.

 

‘’ YOUR WHAT!!!!’’ screamed everyone, as JungKook spit out his coca-cola all over the table. Luckily it didn’t get on you.

 

‘’ My in-laws showed up today and that’s why I’m here’’ you said, feeling kind of guilty and annoyed having to repeat things twice as you shrank down in the booths.

 

‘’ Oh! well that explains everything’’ said Jin, taking a sip of his pepsi as everyone else nodded, understanding you.

 

The total bill for the food didn’t even cost much or maybe it was the waiter back their, that flirted with you giving you guys a discount. Anyway you didn’t care as you were getting your mind, clear and hanging out with your oppa’s. You guys played some games even some bet’s causing V and Jimin to lose all of their money that night, and walking around Gangnam. It was getting dark, as the clouds started to roll in. When you get  back home you know your mates are gonna be worried sick about you, but you shrugged it off as you told Sehun to tell them you went out, as you and your friends boarded the bus.

 

--

 

The group of you didn’t arrive in Seoul until a few hours and it was already dark and you guys were all tired.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na, why don’t you spend the night here?!?’’ said JungKook.

 

‘’ YEAH!’’ joined in V and Jimin.

 

‘’ Mianhae, but I can’t my mates are gonna get worried and I need to get home’’ you replied, as you walked them up the steps to their house.


 

‘’ Oh! Keura’’ replied JungKook, with a sad face on, that you know you couldn’t resist.

 

‘’ Fine! But only for today and if I get in trouble for this I’m blaming all of you! Got it!’’ you riposted, pointing your finger at them as they jumped up ‘n down in glee, as Rapmonster unlocked the door.

 

Good thing you bought yourself a pair new pair of pj’s or you would have to wear one of their shirts or something, but it’s not like you would care at all. It was now 12 o'clock in the morning and you all were going to bed early since you guys had a pretty rough day today and school is tomorrow. And you had to face 12 crazy worried mates tomorrow followed by your in-laws and explain why you left and you still had no idea why you acted that why.

 

‘’ Jal ja, yorobun!’’ you shouted as you all were sleeping in the living room. You having the couch and the rest having the floor even though you insisted that you would be okay downstairs by yourself.

 

‘’ Jal ja!’’ they all shouted and snoring could be heard, minutes later.

 

--

 

Your tranquility slumber was disturbed of pots and pans banging together. Grumbling as you rolled over due to the sound falling off the couch. You landed with a loud thud, hearing a groan under you and your eyes shot opened as you realized that you slept over at JungKook’s house last night.

 

‘’ Yoon, I’ve never knew you were this forward’’ said the body under you as you looked down to glance down to see Jimin, smirking at you and winking.

 

You were definitely gonna kill this kid. But since you didn’t want to go to jail early for murdering this boy, you grabbed his ears and yanked them really hard. Not really caring, if he was screaming and that you two were in a really awkward position, you didn’t care one bit. You just wanted to hear a pop sound, from his  ears being dislocated from his idiotic head.

 

‘’ Guys, breakfast is ready!’’ shouted V, as he walked in on you pulling on Jimin’s ears that were turning bright red from the abusive contact.

 

He just stood there gawking at you and Jimin, as the rest wanted to see what was the commotion coming from the living room. They were all laughing and even ran upstairs to grab their phones to record and using it to blackmail Jimin one day. But things started to get ugly as Jimin started tugging on your hair and #1 rule was never touch a girl’s hair. The both of you were a screaming mess; Jimin pulling your hair and you pulling on his ears.

 

Not even noticing, the rest of the gang watching you guys with amusement in their eyes and chanting you to win. Not even bothering to stop the fight, but if they did things will just get worse, so they watched on the sidelines. The violence in the living room, was escalating and somebody needed to stop this fight before you two injured yourselves or break something in the house.Being the pinkalicious man; Jin cleared his throat and said ‘’ Breakfast is ready!’’ loudly but you didn’t hear it. Which was soon followed by Suga’s ‘’ YAH!’’ which was louder than Jin’s attempt making the two freeze and Suga huffing and puffing as it took a lot of strenght to say that.

 

The two of you stopped your rough-horsing, as your eyes lingered up to the said person, who interrupted your fight. Your eyes finally met the target and it was no other than bangtan, but guessed that it was Suga oppa that yelled since he was red in the face and catching his breath.

 

‘’Good morning.Oh! and breakfast, is ready!’’ pointed out Jin heading towards the kitchen, followed by the rest.

 

‘’ Good morning’’ you whispered, feeling awkward and embarrassed.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na, can you please get off me!’’ huffed Jimin, as you scrambled off him as soon as you smelt the wavering aroma of food in the air.

 

‘’ Jin oppa, this tastes good!’’ you declared, with a mouth full of gaeran tost-u.

 

‘’ Gomawo!’’ replied Jin, taking a bite of his gaeran tost-u also.

 

You were having so much fun. For one; You almost choked since you’ve noticed that RapMon was speaking english and also he didn’t have his shades on, which hid is brown orbs. Also J-hope didn’t have his mask on and he was way more voluble than JungKook but for once you were glad to hear his voice, since it was muffled by the spiked mask he was always wearing. Second; There was plenty of food left. Third; Was you had a lot of leg space as you were seated between JungKook and J-hope.

 

You’ve learned a lot about your friends than you thought you did. Learning that V has the power of a force field, JungKook has the power of invisibility, Jin is a zoolingualism, Suga has atmokinesis, RapMonster has laser beams which explains why he wears his shades, when he can’t control it, J-Hope can shape-shift and last but not least stunned you was that Jimin had super strength.  

 

You wished that your mates can sit down and have a chat with you like this and get to know them better. Like what is their favorite food or their likes and dislikes about things. You wished you knew but you were somewhat forced into this. But don’t get yourself wrong, you still love them with all your heart and that will never change. Noticing the clock on the wall, ticking away it just turned 7 o’clock and you had to get ready for school.

 

‘’ Time sure does fly by, when your with the one’s you love’’ you notioned, getting up from the table to do your part of washing the dishes.


 

Sehun’s POV

 

You were the first, to wake up and check on Yoon In Na since she didn’t show up for dinner yesterday and you told your hyungs that she went out a few hours ago. Maybe you should’ve kept the last part to yourself as they started panicking and coming up with the worst scenarios that could of happen to your noona. Sleepiness was evident in your eyes as you heaved yourself to her room.



 

Knock knock.


 

‘’ Noona, are you in there?!?’’ you said full of query laced in your voice.

 

Knocking again, you didn’t get no answer and you started to get apprehension considering that if she didn’t come back you were gonna get in trouble. Make that double trouble since your parents are here and so are your hyung’s and you never wanted to get in trouble when your appa is around.

 

‘’ Noona, please answer?!?’’ you replied, pleading as you heard nothing but silence filled the hallway.

 

‘’ Sehun, what is up with all the banging?!?’’ said Luhan, hyung as he rubbed his belly as a habit walking over to you.

 

‘’ Uh- uh nothing hyung, umm… just got back to sleep’’ you implored, as he walked closer.

 

‘’ As you wish’’ replied your hyung, as he walked back to his room and shut the door.

 

You sighed, as you wonder if her door was locked. Looking both ways you opened the door to her room, with your surprisement the door was unlocked. Thanking the heavens you cracked the door opened just a little and whispered a ‘’ Noona are you in here?!?’’, since you didn’t want to ruin her sleep. Opening the door wider since, you heard nothing.First popping your head in to check if she was asleep, but couldn’t see anything when the curtains are blocking out the sunlight.


 

Sensing that nobody is in the room, by your wolf instincts you stepped inside the room looking around and to see nothing.

 

‘’ Oh this is bad, this is really bad’’ you murmured, pacing back in forth in the room.

 

‘’ What’s bad?!?’’ said a voice out of the blue.

 

As you stopped your pacing, you saw no other than your hyung Kris.

 

‘’ Hmm…. nothing hyung…… I’m hungry aren’t you?!?’’ you uttered, pushing Kris hyung out of the room and closing the door behind you.

 

‘’ Sehun, what’s wrong you seemed perturbed?!?’’ replied Kris, arms folded over his chest,with his eyebrow arching away,

 

‘’ Uh-uh kkaebsong…. I mean aren’t you hungry?!? because I am. Is it hot in here to you?!?’’ you blurted out fanning yourself with your shirt, avoiding Kris’ piercing eyes.

 

‘’ Hmmm… not at this moment I’m not hungry and no it is not in hot here’’ he replied.

 

‘’ O’’ you responded, staring at the ceiling.

 

‘’ Sehun, are you hiding anything?!?’ interrogated, Kris.

 

‘’ Hm… no thyng’’ as you felt a bead of sweat trail down your neck, and letting your lisp slip out.

 

‘’ Then, why are you standing infront of Yoon’s door?!?’’ probed,your hyung.

 

‘’ I was just checking on her’’ you countered back, hoping he would buy it and not hear the uneasiness in your voice.

 

‘’ Arasseo. Just tell her breakfast is gonna be served in a little while’’ as Kris hyung, turned around and headed to his room down the hall.

 

You sighed a shaky breath, that you seemed to be holding the whole time. ‘’ Where are you noona’’ you mumbled, as you trailed back to your room that was beside Jongdae hyung.

 

‘’ Ooooo. Your gonna soooo get it’’ spoke up Chen, who had his door opened probably listening to everything.

 

‘’ Wow! Thanks hyung for pointing out the obvious’’ you declared.

 

‘’ Sehunnine, why so serious?!?’’ replied, your hyung with a pout on his face, that was clearly a devious smirk behind it.

 

‘’ Sehunnie, why so serious?!?’’ ridiculing him in your head.

 

Oh! How lovely it would be if you smacked that joker, cat lipped trolling Chen smirk right off his face. Huffing you entered your room.

 

--

 

‘’ Where’s Yoon In Na’’ spoke up Xiumin hyung, while munching on his second bowl of cereal since Kyungsoo hyung is sick.

 

‘’ Yeah, where is Yoon?!? I haven’t seen her come in last night’’ said Lay, hyung furrowing his eyebrows.

 

‘’ Sehun!’’ said Kris hyung, raising his eyebrows in the process while holding the glass of orange juice in his hand.

 

‘’ Yes! hyung?!?’’  you replied looking up nervously.

 

‘’ I thought you said Yoon In Na was coming downstairs?!?’’ said Kris hyung, as you told him she will be down in a couple of minutes.

 

You were now starting to crack under pressure. Everything could’ve gone all smoothly if Xiumin hyung didn’t have to open up his mouth. Now what were you gonna tell them. You gulped and decided to tell a white-lie, but you noticed Luhan boring holes in your head telling you he was reading your mind. Now you were screwed, because one word out of your mouth and Luhan will mess it up.

 

‘’ Hmm, well Yoon In Na is…..?!?’’ you started, looking around the spotless kitchen.

 

‘’ She is….?!?’’ said hyung, trailing off of where you left at.

 

‘’ She is hm….’’ as you nervously glanced at Luhan as he nodded his head for you to tell the truth.

 

‘’ Well she is’’ as you chuckled slightly throwing everyone off. ‘’ This is funny, this will make you fall out of your seats. YoonInNasheisnothere!’’ you said really fast, making everyone confused at what you were saying.

 

‘’ Here’s a tip say it slower’’ said sassy Baekhyun, emphasizing on the ‘’p’’.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na is not here’’ you breathed out, feeling a weight lifted off your shoulders.

 

Kris hyung stood up slamming his glass cup on the table making it shatter into pieces.

 

‘’ Find her!’’ he barked as everyone went into command mode, and grabbed there belongings.

 

‘’ What in the world was that, that broked?!?’’ yelled your umma, followed by your appa coming downstairs as they saw the broken glass spewed out on the table.

 

‘’ Where, are you guys going?!?!? You have to get ready for school?!?’’ stated your umma, moving over to clean up the glass with Lay helping her.

 

‘’ Where going out!’’ Kris hyung declared.

 

‘’ What for?!?’’ said your booming voice appa.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na, is not here so were gonna see if we can find her’’ said Kris hyung once again in control.

 

‘’ Araso, just come back safely and school is gonna be canceled for the time being’’ said your umma, throwing away the glass.

 

All of you nodded your heads as Kai came down and said ‘’ I found her scent’’. ‘’ Let’s move out!’’ announced Kris as you all headed out doors leaving one of your pack members home.

 

--

 

Yoon In Na POV

 

‘’ School is cancelled!’’ shouted out Jin, as you came down dressed in the clothes you wore yesterday, but thanks to Jin he washed them for you since you didn’t want to wear any of your new clothes.

 

‘’ Jeongmolla?’’ you questioned as,you hit the last step on the stairs and walking into the living room.

 

‘’ Yeah, I just got a called from the school’’ replied Jin.

 

‘’ Araso!’’ you beamed.

 

‘’ Two days in a row’’ you thought knowing the first reason but not the second one. Maybe your mates are looking for you’’as you questioned yourself.

 

‘’ Time to go back home’’ notioning yourself as you packed up your items.

 

‘’ Guys I’m gonna be taking my leave. Thanks for letting me stay over’’ bowing to them after giving hugs and soon leaving to head ‘’ home’’.

 

You didn’t feel like taking the bus since it was a nice day outside besides the rain clouds. Heading home you passed an alleyway, but didn’t put too much thought on it before you smelt blood. Stopping you looked around before entering the alleyway as it lead you into a dead end. You still smelted the blood, but couldn’t find the source of it.

 

Shrugging your shoulders, you started walking until you heard soft dog whimpers, coming from a brown box that you didn’t see before. Rushing over to the box, you lifted up the flaps and saw a baby red poodle, that seemed like it was whimpering in pain. You picked it up carefully and cradled it in your arms searching for it’s dog tags.

 

‘’ Janggu?!?’’ you whispered looking down at the puppy, that was secured safely in your arms after looking at the dog tags.

 

‘’ Arasseo Janggu it is!’’ you exclaimed loudly to no one in particular as the dog nuzzled his nose against your the palm of your hand.  

 

You playful scratched behind his ear but when retrieving your hand you felt a sticky, wet substance on your fingertips. ‘’ Is that blood?!?’’ questioning yourself. You heedfully folded Janggu’ ear as he whimpered slightly, as you checked his ear and you saw dog bites and a long wound going down his back. As you examined, his small body you found a few scratches here and there and dried up blood on Janggu’ leg. It seemed like Janggu had a rough life.

 

--

 

You were walking to the nearest bus stop and when you find one you would take Janggu to the vet. You were having some difficulty, one hand carrying the bags and one hand carrying Janggu, but you managed it. You were waiting in line for the people to, scan their passes or pay money for the toll.

 

‘’ Agashi, you can’t have pets on the bus’’ stated the ajusshi.

 

‘’ But ajusshi, he’s hurt and this is the only way to get to the vets quicker’’ you pleaded putting on the puppy dog eyes, and having tears b at the edge of your eyes, because the injuries were really sickening and who would ever leave a helpless puppy on the streets.

 

‘’ Arasseo! Just make sure that thing does not pee or poop on this bus got it!’’ confirmed the said man.

 

‘’ Nae!’’ you shouted, as you showed him your school bus pass, and sat at the very front, so you can be the first one to get off.

 

You arrived at the vets, and was now waiting for Janggu to get his stitches behind his ears and his treatment to the wounds. Good thing there wasn’t a lot of people, since school for the mortals is still going on or just started. You were flipping through a magazine as the veterinarian’s helper Mrs. Joon called you in the back to check up on Janggu.

 

‘’ How is he?!?’’ you asked, the nurse as you walked into the room seeing Janggu laying on a table with bandages wrapped around his midsection and behind his ear.

 

‘’ He’s fine, just some minor injuries, they will heal in about 2-3 weeks are so’’ spoke the surgeon, Mr. Park.

 

‘’ Will I be able to take him home today’’.

 

‘’ Yeah, we just want to keep him for a few hours for when he wakes up and do a check up round on him’’ replied Mr.Park.

 

‘’ Keura’’, you spoke out a little disappointed since you wanted him home.

 

‘’ It will be find. Let’s say you pick him up around 7p.m. okay?!?’’ .

 

‘’ Ok’’ you beammed.

 

You walked up to Janggu on the table and kissed him on his nose, before waving goodbye to the surgeons, after they gave you the right medicine and telling you to changes his bandages every 1-2 hours.

 

When you were looking at the magazine you saw a pet store across the street, so you went and grabbed a few things that he will need. You were done with your shopping, and was now taking the shuttle bus home.

 

--

 

‘’ I’M HOME!’’ you exclaimed shutting the door with your foot.

 

Not hearing a single thing, you sat down the bags in the kitchen and checked out all the rooms even the living room. You shrugged your shoulders, heading up the stairs taking the bags with you and setting everything nicely in there right perspective. Closing the door to your room you decided to go to your mom’s house since you needed more blood and just wanted to see her.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na, is that you?’’ said a hoarse voice, scaring the out of you as you turned around and saw a pinked nosed Kyungsoo, with a bowl in his hand looking paler than ever.

 

‘’ Nae’’ you replied, stalking after D.O as you both entered the kitchen.

 

‘’ So, where are the others?!?!’’ furrowing your eyebrows as you took a bit out of your apple, that you got from the fridge.

 

‘’ They went, looking for you’’ as Kyungsoo, sat down beside you on one of the barstools, while his soup was heating up.

 

You felt really bad, and you knew they will be worried about you not being there. You slumped down more in the seat, as guilt ate you away piece by piece.

 

‘’ Oh’’ was all you can say, taking another bite of the apple.

 

‘’ But, why did you leave?!? And why haven’t you tried to at least called us or something?!?’’ bombarded Kyungsoo, shifting his body directly at you.

 

‘’ I left because I think I was scared you know, meeting your in-laws was supposed to be the happiest day of your life and I just chickened out’’ as you shrugged your shoulders.

 

Kyungsoo nodded his head and repeated ‘’ Why haven’t you tried to call us then?!?’’.

 

‘’ My phone died, out when I was shopping around Gangnam and forgot to charge it I’m sorry’’ with sincere laced around your vocal cords, and hanging your head down, making your apple look less appealing.

 

‘’ It’s okay’’ said D.O with his heart shaped lips,rubbing your back.

 

‘’ Really?!? Are you sure’’ you said looking back at him.

 

‘’ Yeah just, just next time call us or let us know that you’ll be coming home late’’ replied, D.O getting up from his spot next to you over to the boiling pot.

 

‘’ Kyungsoo oppa, how about you rest and I’ll bring the soup up to you’’ smiling to him as he complied, climbed back up the stairs, and into his room.

 

Grabbing the pot with ease, with the mitten on your hand pouring the hot substance into the bowl while picking up a spoon from the drawer, beside you. Instead of carrying the items you used your powers to carry the bowl, when you hands were full with a cup of ginger ale, and crackers. Making it to Kyungsoo’ room, you opened the door, and laid the breakfast bed tray on the bed, using your powers and putting the rest of the items on the tray.

 

‘’ Bon appétit!’’ you exclaimed, as D.O sat up in his bed.

 

‘’ Thanks, Yoon I owe you one’’ said Kyungsoo, as he blew on his spoon of soup before the food disappeared in his mouth.

 

‘’ It’s the least I can do’’ you said, climbing to the spot next to D.O with the remote in your hand, flicking through the channels finally landing on a Japanese anime tv show Shugo Chara.

 

You didn’t really understand what they were saying neither did Kyungsoo as you laughed along with them, but good thing they had Korean subs, so you can at least acknowledge what they say. To you it was like learning Korean for the first time. You guys watched a few more episodes of Shugo Chara before you both felt sleepy.

 

‘’ Ja jal Kyungsoo oppa!’’ you exclaimed, getting under the covers with D.O, even though he protested that you will get sick, and threatened you he will throw up on you, but you wanted to make sure he is all healthy and fit.

 

‘’ Ja jal Yoon In Na-ah’’ said Kyungsoo, as he finished making the pillow barrier between you too.

 

You turned off the lights as you looked at the beams of light stringing in through the window even though it is early you had a rough day. You kept looking at the window until everything was in a hazy, blur before you went lights out to dream land.

 

--

 

You shuddered at the lost of the warmth, as you sat up and yawned seeing the blankets that were surrounding your body snatched away by D.O.  Sighing, looking at the digital clock on the lamp table that read 4:30 p.m., with the sun still shining. Groggily getting up from the bed you went to your room to get a post-it-note. Coming back you started writing a memo that you will be out.

 

‘’Kyungsoo oppa, when you wake I won’t be here but don’t panic, I have some things to do. I’ll try to be back before the others come, no later than dinner time arasseo! Well i’ll see you at 7:00 p.m. annyeong!

 

P.S.  Hwaiting! Recover soon oppa! :D

 

You smiled as you placed the sticky-note on the lamp and pulling the covers up to Kyungsoo’s neck, giving him a peck on the forehead in the process while saying a quick ‘ Jal ja!’ before carrying the bed table and the other items downstairs.  You quickly cleaned the bed table and the dishes, and swiftly made a homemade soup recipe, that was passed down from generations to generations that will easily get rid of a cold in no time, even though it looks yucky it helps though. Putting the dish, in a container snapping the top on and placing it in the refrigerator.

 

Checking the clock on the wall in the kitchen it read 5:45 p.m. You shrieked as you threw the apron off of your body and ran to your room to grab your bookbag, with your new pikachu wallet and phone. After grabbing your accessories, you checked on Kyungsoo one last time before you darted for the front door.


 

Kris POV

 

‘’ Where is she?!?’’  you mused, looking around Gangnam-gu seeing if you can find sight of Yoon In Na, as Kai reckoned that she was here, after the scent was fading away and this is the last place her scent is strong at.


 

‘’ Don’t, worry we will find her’’ posit, Jongdae as he patted your shoulder giving it light squeeze.

 

You knew your brothers were having a mental breakdown, as you heard a few sniffles from Sehun and Tao, and the rest seemed to be a little bit dazed, but being the leader you had to be the strong one even though you desperately wanted to find Yoon In Na and maybe scold her for leaving.

 

‘’ What do we do now, hyung?!?’’ disputed Lay, sounding monotone like a robot.

 

‘’ Molla?!?’’ was all you could say, since this time you didn’t have a plan.

 

Sighing you turned around to your brothers, and was beginning to say something when a loud shout ‘’ HYUNG,HYUNG!’’ echoed throughout the crowd of people.

 

Wiping your head to the right, almost giving yourself whiplash you spotted Kai, running over to you and the rest with a piece of tissue stuck to his shoe.

 

‘’ Yes, Kai?!?’’ you asked, as he finally caught up to your guys.

 

‘’ Kyungsoo. Hyung. Said. That. Yoon. In.Na. Was. At. Home. Then. Left. An. Hour. Ago. Or.So.’’ wheezed Jongin catching his breath, with his right hand on your shoulder and the other hand shoved in your face with his phone, that read the text messaged.

 

A smirked tugged own your lips, as you thanked the heavens that you somewhat found Yoon In Na.

 

‘’ Guys, looks like we're going home’’ you replied, as the rest gave you a distraught expression.

 

‘’ Whatta, ‘bout Yoonie?!?’’ requested Tao, with a few sniffles.

 

‘’ Kyungsoo-ah texted Jongin-ah and said Yoon In Na was seen at home an hour or two ago and then left, so that indicates she will return home in a few hours’’ you said, crossing your arms feeling smart about the idea and getting your plan in motion, when she walks through the front door.

 

‘’ Don’t just stand there come on!’’ shouted Tao, as he dragged Sehun by the arm to the nearest bus station.

 

Yoon In Na’s POV

 

You just finished coming from your umma’s house as you got the packs of blood that you’ve been waiting for, to re-energize yourself. You guys talked a bit and you were so happy that your step-sisters weren’t home, so you didn’t have to beat somebody’s , if they said a sneer comment. But now you were on the bus on the way to the animal clinic. The bus came to a stop and you got off the bus.

 

‘’ Ah! Yoon In Na, you here just right on time. Follow me please’’ exclaimed Mrs. Joon coming around from her desk, and heading to the back room.

 

‘’ And here is!’’ beamed Mr.Park, who was holding Janggu in his arms.

 

‘’ Janggu!’’ you squealed, as the puppy literally jumped out of Mr. Park’s arms, landing on the floor with a small ‘’ thump’’ as Janggu was heading straight to you.

 

You kneeled down and caught Janggu in your arms, as he your face.

 

‘’ Hey! Buddy’’ you said to Janggu, receiving another on your face.

 

‘’ I missed you too Janggu!’’ you giggled as, the tickled your skin.

 

‘’Gamsahabnida Mr.Park mich Mrs.Joon naleul wihae jang-gu sojunghi wihan’’ you said, as you waved them goodbye.

 

‘’ Annyeong, Yoon In Na agashi’’ chorused the two adults, waving goodbye also.

 

--


 

You couldn’t wait to get home, as you walked the way since nobody would let you take Janggu on the bus and plus people were judging you major hard, as you walked the lonely streets of Seoul.

 

‘’ D.O oppa, I’m home’’ you shouted, while removing your shoes, as Janggu nestled closely to your chest since it was his first time in this environment.

 

‘’ It’s okay, Janggu this is your new home now’’ you said petting his head as you walked farther into the house, hearing the tv blasting away.

 

‘’ Kyungsoo?!?’’ you whispered, as you turned the corner to see your mates, in the kitchen chatting up a storm.

 

‘’ Uh-um’’ clearing your throat which definitely got there attention.

 

‘’ Looks, who seems to show up after two days!’’ replies Kris, folding his arms, leaning on the counter facing you.

 

You knew you were toast ‘’ Aish! your such a pabo, pabo, pabo, pabo’’ mentally scolding yourself wishing there was a locker or a wall that you can bang your head up against.

 

‘’ Mind, if you share why you left, why didn’t you call me or one of us to say ‘’ Hey! I won’t be able to make it home blah blah blah’’ asserted Kris.

 

‘’ Well um… you see…. is that um...’’.

 

You’ve never been so nervous in your life, you didn’t have a plan and you knew you couldn’t get out of this one as your brain screamed ‘’ ABORT! ABORT! SHIP!’’.

 

Swallowing deeply, you sighed and gave up.

 

‘’ The reason why I left because…. I was scared. I was scared okay! I didn’t know that my in-laws would be knocking on the door, two days ago and I just chickened out, because it’s like it’s supposed to be the most wonderful day of your life meeting your mates parents on some cases, and for me it was like hell. So I’m sorry if I couldn’t contact you right away, it’s just that my phoned died and I was staying at JungKook’s  house, because they were in Gangnam- gu at the same time I was and I didn’t bring my charger. So I’m sorry for everything that I didn’t do two days ago, I’m only immortal. Immortal’s make mistakes too. So if your gonna scold me for not doing the right thing just do it now!’’ a big sighed escaped your lips, as you looked at your mates. You overlooked everyone and your eyes landed on Tao and Sehun who looked like they were crying and you felt guilty.


 

‘’ YOON IN NA!’’ screamed, Sehun as he rushed over to you, not even giving you a chance to registered anything as he clung onto you like a koala bear.

 

‘’ I missed you’’ croaked out Sehun, as he was squeezing you tighter making you forget you had Janggu in your arms.

 

‘’ Sehun, I can’t breathe and neither can Janggu was so please let go of me’’ you squeaked out, feeling your lungs burn for oxygen.

 

‘’ Who’s Janggu?!?’’ questioned, the rest followed by Sehun.

 

‘’ Well, everyone meet Janggu-ah!’’ you said, showing them Janggu who was secured in your arms.

 

‘’ OMO! It’s a puppy! Ahhhh! Kawai!’’ shouted Tao, as he rushed over to you looking at Janggu while patting his head.

 

‘’ Annyeonghaseyo, Janggu imnida!’’ as you puppeteered Janggu, raising his paw and Tao played along shaking Janggu’s hand.

 

Everyone was excited to see the new gift that you brought home after you explained what happened to Janggu, when Lay asked what happened to him, before taking Janggu out of your arms and rushing to his side and ear that was bandaged up, while you watched him heal Janggu up.

 

‘’ All done!’’ exclaimed Lay.

 

Janggu was all fit and healthy and you just couldn’t wait to play with him.

 

‘’ Guys!’’ you said, as you all are sitting in the living.

 

‘’ Nae’’ they voiced out, too occupied with the show.

 

‘’ I’m really sorry, for not contacting you and all so mianhae’’ you said bowing to them.

 

‘’ We accept your apology just next time call us just to let us know. Arasseo?!?’’ replied Xiumin.

 

‘’ Arasseo’’ you beamed.

 

‘’ This is the time for a group hug everybody!’’ shouted Chanyeol, pulling everyone up and they all gave you a hug.

 

‘’ I love you guys, so much’’ you said, as your voice was being muffled as your head landed on Luhan’s chest.

 

‘’ We love you too!’’ they all shouted, by you guys sweet moment was interrupted by somebody clapping.

 

‘’ Well, done Yoon In Na you passed the test’’ said your father in-law as you guys pulled away from the hug.

 

‘’ Say what now?!?’’ standing there looking dumbfounded.

 

‘’ You passed the test. We wanted to test you how your strengths and weaknesses are with our boys, and if you were really a good mate or not. So congrats!’’ said your in-laws.

 

‘’ Ah! Nae. But I will like to apologize for my rude accusations’’ you said, getting down on your knees doing a full 180’ bow.

 

‘’ Welcome to the family Yoon In Na!’’ shouted your in-laws as they hugged you and your mates joining in.

 


Hey guys I'm back but not offically back yet.  I know this is like bad timming to be posting this chapter right now due to the Kris and SM situtation and U-Kiss is like getting a new meber and YG drops a bomb with who is next kind of thing so yea... But I heard about the Kris thing it is like mind blowing and sorry for not like updating for almost 3 months. But with the Kris sistuatuion I just can't get over it, but if he does leave EXO or something comes up and YG can save him or adopt EXO him self, I just want him to know that I will always support him through thick and thin. EXOTICS HWAITING!! KRIS HWAITING!

 

#WeBelieveInYouKris

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuidyvANKOWCGGXlsYZJd