Chapter 15: Music Room prt. 2

Cinderella

 


‘’ Hey Lay … I have so much to tell you of what happened today’’ as you barged into the door and sat your stuff down.

 

You looked up and noticed that it wasn’t Lay that you wanted to see, it was a  guy that looked more surprised than you.

 

‘’ Hm… if you looking for Lay, he won’t be here’’ said the calm voice.

 

‘’ Keura ..’’ you replied, as you saw spread out music sheets on the table. The harmony didn’t look bad, it sounded pretty good as you hummed the song in your head,looking at the notes.

 

‘’ Is this yours?’’ asking the guy.

 

‘’ Huh.. nae’’ as he looked down, rubbing his nape.

 

‘’ It seems like a good song, can you sing me just a little bit of it please’’ holding the notes close to your just chest.

 

‘’ Sure’’ he replied.

 

You noticed he didn’t move from his spot and just stood still.

 

‘’ Come here ‘’ you said as you got up from the seat and grabbed  his warm  hand to follow you back to the piano..

 

You could hear his breathing and his heart beating as you two sat there in silence.

 

Time was ticking and he still didn’t sing for you. If you are late again your umma would call the police and search for you, since that incident happened. You checked the time on your phone and saw it was passed the time your umma wanted you home.

 

‘’ I gotta go’’ you replied getting up from seat,.

 

You felt a gentle hand, pulling your arm back down. As he started singing his song and playing the piano.It sounded so amazing and he has the most wonderful, angelic voice in the world that you ever heard from a guy.Applauding him after his masterpiece was finished.

 

‘’ Wow that … was amazing, you are really good and I love your voice.’’ you said replying back to him with a big smile on your face.

 

‘’ Gomawo’’ he said sounding embarrassed.

 

‘’ So what’s the song gonna be called?’’ you chirped up packing your stuff.

 

‘’ PeterPan’’ he replied packing up his items as well.

 

‘’ Johayo’’ as you slung your bookbag strap on your shoulders.

 

‘’ What is the meaning the song PeterPan?’’ you said almost heading out the door.

 

‘’ It is someday PeterPan will find his Wendy and live happily ever after’’ he said almost done packing his stuff.

 

‘’ Then what happens to Tinkerbell?’’ you said having a puzzled look on your face.

 

‘’ Tinkerbell will watch over them even though PeterPan doesn't know her real heart, she will always support him’’. he said.

 

You felt sad for TinkerBell, since PeterPan doesn’t know how much she loves him. Just thinking about it makes your heart ache.

 

‘’ Well annyeong’’ you said bowing.

 

‘’ Bye umm… what’s your name?’’ he said looking up, from the piano gathering the pieces of paper.

 

‘’ It’s Yoon In Na ‘’ you said calmly.

 

‘’ Chen’’ he replied.

 

‘’ Annyeong Chen’’.

 

‘’ Annyeong Yoon In Na’’ as he waved goodbye to you.

 

Chen’s POV

 

After Yoon In Na left, you felt a staggering pain in your side. You saw your wrist glow in a shade of blue as you tried to reach for your phone as it runged. The pain hurt so much you decided to just lean on the piano, and just wait it out to see if it would go away. You barely was able to answered the phone as the pain increased, letting out a few howls before answering the phone.

 

“‘ Chen, as soon as you get home we need to have a family discussion arasseo??’’ as Kris Hyung explained to you.

 

‘’ Arrass …. Arasseo Hyung.’’ you said stuttering in between your breaths.

 

‘’ Annyeong Hyung’’ you said ending the conversation.


The pain stopped and you saw the reflection of your eyes staring right back at you, with a fiery yellowish-brown before they changed to their normal brown. You finished packing up and turned off the lights of the music room, walking down the hallway.