Chapter 12: Soccer match

Cinderella

 


You changed into your gym outfit quickly and put your hair up in a pony tail since Coach Lee had an announcement to make.

 

'' Class, we will be playing soccer with the seniors today. '' So let's head outside they should be waiting there''.

 

Everybody got up from the gym bleachers and followed Coach Lee outside. You saw a couple of seniors who look like they can stomp a hole on your face stretching and greeting Coach Lee as you came out. Then you saw the worst thing ever, you saw your twin sisters fixing their make-up and what-not babbling on about something stupid. You were looking forward to play soccer since you a very good at it, but it just got ruined.

 

'' Alright everybody run 5 flaps on the soccer field in circular motion, and stand in a line when you get back''. 

 

Everybody was stretching, so they won't pull a muscle in their body. Coach Lee was holding the whistle in his mouth waiting 'til everybody was done stretching.''PSSHH!!'' you heard the whistle blow and took off like a rocket. You loved running and that was something else you were good at. By the time 2nd lap was over, only a few kids were running and some not doing so well. But 5 laps to you was nothing.

 

You finsihed running  holding your knees and catching your breath. The coach let you and the rest of the kids go get a drink of water and wait for the other students to finish. You were so surprised when your step-sisters were done and not worrying about their making smudging and running down, from the sweat.You were second to go up and you looked to your left and saw ice crystals dangling from a boys water bottle as he was filling it up.

 

You were astonished by the way the beautifl crystals light-up in the sun light,too bad you didn't have your phone on you. The rest of the students walked back to where Coach Lee was at since the students finished and stood in a straight line.

 

'' Yoon In Na, Luhan, Xiumin, Park Lim Kim and Park Lim Hyun your playing up against team b'' said Coach Lee. 

 

'' Stay away from them Yoon In Na'' as you read your twin-sisters minds as they gave you a piercing looking look on their faces.

 

'' Great, my day just got even worst'' trudging along with your team mates, to the soccer field.

 

Your team didn't really have a plan,so everybody just stood where they were. Coach Lee made you switch spots with the doe eyed boy you saw the other day with the rainbow haired kid at the cafe. You really didn't mind, being the starter up of the game.You were now facing a slim but tall boy infront of you.

 

'' Your'e going down little girl'' said the boy.

 

You ignored him and your focus was all on the ball, you were thinking 10 steps ahead of him as coach blew the whistle and the whole game started. You were kicking the ball left and right but pushed behind, by team b's team mate causing a foul. 

 

'' Gwenchana?'' said the doe eyed boy kneeling down next to you.

 

'' Nae'' you replied as, he held out his hand for you to grab.

 

You were standing face to face with him and saw his brown dreamy eyes. You laughed on the inside how he looked much like an deer, and saw the tint of pink on his cheeks as you let go of his hand trying to avoid getting hurt by fangirls in the crowd. You scored alot of points for your and the game ended. The game was over and the doe eyed name Luhan and his brother Xiumin high-fived you and patted you on your back and said you should try out for the team and even teach you some of your moves for the upcoming game this weekend. 

 

Walking back to the locker room and changing your sweaty gym clothes into your regular school uniform, and heading down to the hallway where you step-sisters and their posse was infront of your way blocking you so you wouldn't be able to go anyhwere.

 

'' Hmm.. excuse me your blocking my way'' you said trying to sound polite so they would move.

 

Luhan's and Xiumin's POV

 

'' Luhan,I saw'' said Xiumin as two were changing your gym clothes to your school uniform.

 

'' Saw what?'' you asked curiously at your hyung putting on your jacket.

 

'' I saw your eyes, they were fiery-yellowish brown when the girl got pushed down by team b's teammate.

 

'' Yeah ... that, Xiumin don't tell pppppppppllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeassssssseeeeeeeee, pllllleeeassseee don't tell the others'' you began begging and on your knees.

 

'' Luhan get up off the floor, your getting yourself embarrassed'' said Xiumin.

 

You did what your told and got off of the floor.

 

'' So ... when did this happened'' Xiumin questioned as you two were walking down the hallway. 

 

'' Hmm.. a few days ago at the new cafe shop that opened up on Daejeon street, it was like love at first sight. Her pink plump lips and her milky white skin glowing and her flowing reddish-brown hair.'' And she does the cutest thing when she sips her bubble tea.'' you said babbling on and on about the girl you don't even know.

 

'' Okay... I won't tell the others that you imprinted but can you keep my secret too, imprinted on her too when she was drinking the water from the water fountain puckering up her lips to the faucet. That's why I took to long to in the bathroom. 

 

'' Aresseo hyung i won't tell'' you said patting his back as the two walked down the hallway to your classes.

 

Xiumin's POV/FLASHBACK

 

'' Coach can I go to the bathroom ... '' you complained trying not to show the painful pain you felt over your side,and trying to cover up your marking on your wrist that glow in a shade blue.

 

'' Sure but hurry up quickly the game will start soon'' said coach letting you be excused. 

 

You rushed heavily to the bathroom trying to ignore the Park twins as they tried to talk to you.You ran pass the mirror and you saw your eyes change in a fiery-yellowish brown, but the agony pain kept going 'til you were finally was able to breath and your eyes switched back to their normal brown.

 

'' Xiumin hyung, you don't look so great , your slightly pale and your already sweating and the game hasn't even start'' as your brother Luhan walked over to you.

 

'' Kwenchanayo,Luhan'' comforting your brother that everything is alright.