Chapter 26: You're late

Cinderella

Can't believe i'm updating three times a row lol :D 


 

The next morning you woke up in your umma’s arms. You felt a reassuring smile, as the thought sweeped over you that your going to Lotte World today.

 

‘’ Good morning mom’’ you said as you woke up.

 

‘’ Good morning’’ said your umma, smiling at you.

 

‘’ What do you want for breakfast?!?’’ as your umma, sat up in bed.

 

‘’ The usual umma’’ as you pecked her cheeks, and headed out of the room.

 

Rubbing your sleepy eyes, as you the warm water before grabbing a black leather jacket, black and white striped shirt, a pair of blue jeans, a knit gray scarf, biker boots, and a grey beanie to match the scarf.After putting on your makeup, you grabbed your mint green studded backpack and walked down stairs. It was only you and your umma, at the house and it was peaceful and quiet.You sat down, where the plate of food was and started digging into it.Your umma made your favorite, not just pancakes but a chocolate covered crepe with strawberries on the side, and to top it off with vanilla ice cream and whipped on the top of it even though your umma said ‘’ sweets are bad for you’’.

 

You finished in an instant, as you dranked down your orange juice. You got a texted from JungKook and he said he was on his way. Cleaning your dishes, you sat down to watch the Heirs.

 

‘’ Yoon, where are you going this afternoon since it just turned 12:00 p.m.’’ said your umma, sitting down beside you.

 

‘’ Oh, JungKook oppa is taking me to Lotte World this afternoon, since he claimed ‘’ I have seen Korea yet’’ you quoted, shifting your gaze to your umma.

 

‘’ Oh, well have fun. Oh I think someone is here’’ said your umma, getting up from the couch and walking to the door as you turned your gaze back to the Heirs.

 

‘’ Annyeonghaseyo, please come in’’ as you heard your umma, and turned to the direction she was at and saw JungKook and his brothers.

 

‘’ Yoon, are you ready to go we have a long way?!?’’ said JungKook.

 

Nodding your head and grabbing your backpack and pecking your umma’s cheek, before she bid you guys off.

 

You walked down the street to the bus, but stopping at some markets before boarding. The ride took forever and you were soon dozing off. You laid your head on JungKook’s shoulder as you fell asleep with your headphones on your ear, listening to his song johayo.

 

JungKook’s POV

 

‘’ Awww, she’s so cute and that’s why I have to protect her’’ you thought as you  heard Yoon In Na’s  quiet snores, leaning your head on her’s soon following asleep.

Jimin’s POV

 

‘’ Awww, what love birds’’ you said pretending to puke, as you saw JungKook and Yoon all snuggled up together, hearing their snores.



 

………………………...




 

‘’ Wake up, Yoon and JungKook were here’’ said Jin oppa, as he shook you gentle waking you up only.

 

JungKook didn’t budge getting up, so you poked his cheeks and told him to wake up.He still lay there, but you knew what would get him up.

 

‘’ Oppa, Myungsoo oppa is trying to hurt me’’ you said making your voice, in a scared, panic way.

 

JungKook woke up suddenly and you laughed at him, with his hair sticking up from different directions.

 

‘’ Kaja!!’’ you replied with excitement in your voice as you got up from your seat.

 

‘’ Yoon, don’t scare me like that you almost gave me a heart attack!’’ as he caught up to you.

 

‘’ Oppa, don’t worry I can handle him myself’’ you responded back.

 

As you catched up with the 6 other boys infront of you. Stopping, at entrance to get your 8 tickets.

 

‘’ Here you go, and here you go’’ as Suga, oppa was passing the tickets to everyone.

 

Putting away your ticket in your, backpack and explored the amazing amusement park infront of you.The park, had everything that you dreamed of with rides that looked monstrous that might just devour you when you reached the peak and even had some kitty rides for the little kids running around.You screamed in excitement, biting your bottom lip jumping up and down like a little kid.

 

‘’Oppa, lets ride this one’’ pointing to the tallest ride every, after you all decided to meet back at the entrance in 2 hours since it’s a long drive back, while biting into your pink cotton candy.

 

‘’ Arasseo’’ Oppa, said making you jump in glee and rushing to get in the long line.

 

Your turn was coming up, as you hoped into the seats. The person made sure your seat belts weren’t loose, as the person pushed down the bar.You were so happy but, JungKook didn’t look so well as you saw his knuckles turn a pure white, as he grabbed the skinny bar over you two.

 

‘’ Oppa, are you okay?!?’’ you ask out of curiosity, as the cart went up the steep peak.

 

‘’ Yea- yeah i’m f-fine why wouldn’t I ??’’ he said stuttering looking down at the ground and turning back to you, seeing beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

 

‘’ Oppa, it’s okay..’’ knowing what was happening, your oppa was scared of heights.

 

‘’ Hey, oppa just yelled as loud as you can and you can even hold my hand if you want’’ whispering into his ear, and JungKook quickly grabbed your hand and squeezed it tight, thinking that your bones will crush any minute, as you reached the top and dropped down.

 

‘’ AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’’ as you both, screamed with you hair whipping you right in the face.

 

The ride ended and JungKook looked more happier and more relaxed.

 

‘’ Yoon, let’s do that again!!’’ JungKook said in excitement but stopped him, seeing that the ride almost took up half your time.

 

‘’ Oppa, let's get something to eat’’ you said, walking around to find a place to eat.

 

‘’ What, would you like to eat ?!?’’ said the lady behind the counter.

 

‘’ Can, I get two bowls of tteokbokki’’ you said while scanning the menu, tapping your chin.

 

‘’ Coming up!’’ she said.

 

Few seconds later you had two bowls of tteokbokki. Reaching in your bookbag to find your mustache  wallet, ( since you don’t like purses)  but unexpectedly JungKook pulled out the money to pay for the tteokbokki.

 

‘’ Oppa, you didn’t have to do that’’ you said shutting your mustache wallet with a ‘’ click’’ and putting it back in your backpack.

 

‘’ I wanted to, since you help me face my fears of roller coasters’’ JungKook said shyly.

 

‘’ Oh gomawo, but I owe you one’’ you said eating your tteokbokki.

 

The tteokbokki was sweet, and spicy at the same time but JungKook said the street tteokbokki tastes way better. You and JungKook were taking turns feeding each other like a couple and even getting some compliments like……

 

‘’ Omo, oppa why don’t you fed me tteokbokki like that’’ retorted a pouting girl in her mid 20’s, she was clearly jealous but you wonder why people thought you dated JungKook.

 

‘’ There are, so young but so cute and squishy remember the times we were their age’’ said an ahjumma, sitting on a bench next to her, husband who was sleeping peacefully.

 

‘’ Jag-jagiya, don’t you remember those times…..’’ said the ahjumma, smiling happily at you two and wished you “ Fighting’’ on the relationship, making you blush.

 

You and JungKook rode a few more rides, and JungKook scored you this jumbo, sized stuffed teddy bear as big as your body making you guys look like an artificial couple.Having to carry it on your hip bone, because you wouldn’t be able to see infront of you.Meeting up with the rest of his brothers, at the entrance.

1.6_.jpg

‘’ Yah! where's Yoon In Na’’ said V joking around sarcastically, making them all laugh since you had the teddy bear infront of your body as you made a pouting face behind it.

 

Lotte World was such a blast, it was the best time ever and spending it with your friends is so much worth it. Boarding the bus, you sat the teddy bear to right side of you so JungKook won’t suffocate having a gigantic teddy bear up in his face. The night was quiet, and the streets lights lit up beautiful Seoul.

 

Your phone buzzed in your pocket as you got a text from Mr. y Kim JongIn, as you read the ID.

 

Kai’s POV

 

‘’ She’s late, I hope she didn’t forget?!?’’ you thought, staring at the screen of the phone, with your message ‘’ Where are you ?!?’’.

 

Yoon In Na’s POV

 

You guessed that Mr. y Kim JongIn must be the kid name Kai from the rooftop, and who is your partner for the project.As soon as you got the text message, you got off the bus and used your super speed to run home leaving JungKook stunned.

 

JungKook’s POV

‘’ Good night, to you too Yoon’’ you said, as you walked down the street with your hyungs.

 

Yoon In Na’s POV

 

Running all the way home, was tiring  and you felt guilty that you had forgot about the project, but you were having so much fun at Lotte World. The thought that Kai was waiting helplessly made you feel even more guilty. You took a quick, bath and put on some random but comfortable clothes on,since you started smelling like out doors and sweating a bit. You ran all the to his house since you remembered where, it was and didn’t need his address .

 

Quickly typing in the code to unlock the gate, somehow you knew the pass code since that night and the numbers repeated in your mind 112376. Knocking on the door, as you were panting and holding your knees with both hands.

 

‘’ An- annyeong-annyeonghaseyo’’ barely getting the words of your mouth, trying to catch your breath.

 

‘’ Your 30 minutes late’’ replied Kai, looking displeased.

 

‘’ Mianhe’’ you replied back, as he led you into the familiar house.


 

 

YAY!! Christmas is only one day away can't wait Annyeong !! BaekHyun-ah your so cute, but please don't try to eat yourself :D 

 

 

 

6VP5XSC.gif