Chapter 38: Dreams

Cinderella

It's so weird it's like I sometimes update on a Sunday when I have to go to school tomorrow..... Anyways here's the update hope you like it maybe it will raise some curiosities ( '.<)


 

You woke up to the smell of sizzling bacon, and other delicious food since you don’t have school for 2 weeks due to snowfall. Even though mythical creatures can go to school they have to follow the rules so they won’t be spotted out by humans. You took a bath, and left your hair wet to dry on it’s on, adding on some bb cream. Putting on a comfortable grey oversize sweater that reached almost to your knees since your a tad short and pajama shorts underneath the sweater.

 

After done putting on your clothes you headed downstairs, after hearing the chairs screeching the floors. You made it down the last steps and walked into the kitchen as their gaze turned to you, before stopping in a delicate conversation.

 

‘’ What’s wrong?!?’’ you asked, looking confusing.

 

‘’ Is, there something on my face?!?’’ you questioned since they didn’t answer your first question.

 

‘’ Ani, aniyo you just look beautiful’’ said Baekhyun.

 

‘’ Thank you’’ you said, as your cheeks felt hot and you knew you were blushing.

 

You walked over to your seat, as they watched your every move.

 

‘’ Let’s eat!’’ you said, clasping your hands which snap them out of a daze, and started to join you.

 

Sehun’s POV

 

Everyone stopped what their were doing and stared at Yoon In Na as we heard footsteps approaching the kitchen. Could I say Noona looked utterly beautiful today, with her hair curling up a bit since it looks wet and her sweatshirt hanging off her milky white shoulder.

 

‘’ What’s wrong?!?’’ noona asked, but nobody answered since her voice sounded so sweet.

 

‘’ Is, there something on my face?!?’’ noona, questioned maybe because we didn’t answer her first question.

 

Everyone gulped, but didn’t know what to say until Baekhyun hyung spoke…

 

‘’ Ani,aniyo you just look beautiful’’ said Baekhyun hyung.

 

‘’ Thank you’’ said noona as her cheeks tinted a light pink.

 

Your gaze was locked on Yoon In na, as she sat down by Suho and Kai hyung. And you noticed your hyungs gazes were on her too. Noona, must have felt awkward at us staring at her but she was like an angel in disguise, looking like she glowed a bit from her seat.

 

‘’ Let’s eat!’’ noona, said clasping her hands which made you stop your train of thought and started grabbing the breakfast that hyung made.

 

Yoon In Na’s POV

 

Getting up from your seat since you all finished breakfast around the same time to help D.O ah wash dishes. Your turn was up, and you were peacefully washing your dishes, humming a tone that you heard recently, until you heard a blood curling scream coming from the house.

 

‘’ YOON IN NA!. NOONA! IT’S SNOWING!!’’ screamed Tao and Sehun tuggin on your arms and pulling you to the back door that leads you to the patio.

 

You were so excited this, was your first time to see snow in Korea. You were jumping up and down beside Tao and Sehun.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na, do you wanna play in the snow’’ said Tao.

 

‘’ Heck yeah!’’ you said, rubbing Tao’s head which he leaned into the touch.

 

Scurrying up the stairs, behind Tao and Sehun. Running into your to walk-in closet to get a tribal sweater, dark blue pants, a pair of ugg boots, jacket, a beanie and scarf so you won’t freeze to death.  Going into your bathroom to change out of your morning outfit. Finishing in no time you opened your door to your bedroom and walked downstairs, to see Xiumin ah in shorts and a sleeveless shirt while holding a soccer ball, and Tao and Sehun in comfy winter clothes.

 

‘’ Xiumin ah, aren’t you going to freeze?!?’’ you questioned, scared that he might catch a cold.

 

‘’ Ani, i’m used to the coldness since my power is cryokinesis, but unlike Chanyeol he can’t stand the coldness and I can’t stand the hotness’’ said Xiumin.

 

‘’ Eung’’ you said, nodding your head in understatement, to knowing something about one of your mates.

 

‘’ KAJA!’’ screamed Tao, running out of the house to outside, as you, Sehun,and  Xiumin chuckled behind him as the rest followed behind.

 

‘’ Are you guys coming?!?’’ you asked, as they stood inside.

 

‘’ It’s not manly to play in the snow’’ said Luhan.

 

‘’ Okay, my little deer’’ you said, patting his head and running outside to where Sehun and Xiumin are at.

 

Minutes later the four of you were having a ball outside. You were making  snow angels with Tao, and took pictures of it, and later building an awful snowman with the three. Xiumin-ah decided to play soccer since your highly skilled at it. You had, Tao on your team and was going against Xiumin and Sehun on the other side.

 

And since you didn’t have a goal, you guys used chairs from the inside as your goal. And now let the games begin. Scoring up to 20 points was your team and the other team was 15. You couldn’t believe you were kicking Xiumin’s , since he is the captain of the ‘’soccer team’’ or was he just letting you win because you were a girl. The last round was coming up and you were determine to win since you guys betted on who will win, will have to buy chicken and pizza.

 

Seeing the fire in Xiumin’s eye as you were going against him and letting Tao being the goalie mainly for his height and he was a bit clumsy but, he could play actually quite well.

 

‘’ Are, you ready to lose the bet. Huh, Yoon in Na?!?’’ said Xiumin, mocking you with a smirk.

 

‘’ Ani’’ you said calmly with a smirk on.

 

Xiumin ah just chuckled and kicked the ball, without you even looking.

 

‘’ Yah! you cheater’’ as you ran after him, while he was trying to kick it in your goal.

 

Xiumin kicked the ball but, it endlessly didn’t go into the goal and went somewhere far into the woods which was a foul and made you guys win the tournament.

 

‘’ AH! HA!’’ you said, screaming and pointing as Tao picked you up and twirled you around.

 

‘’ Good game, Yoon but I totally let you win’’ said Xiumin, sticking his hands in his pockets.

 

‘’ Pssh, yeah right. You won’t admit that a girl just kicked your in soccer’’ you said, crossing your arms in defeat of yourself.

 

‘’ Whatever’’ scoffed Xiumin, as his face looked red with anger.

 

‘’ Whatever nothing you still have to pay for the pizza, and don’t forget the chicken’’ said Tao, crossing his arms as you.

 

‘’ Hmmm…. hyung I don’t have any money’’ said Sehun, tapping on Xiumin’s shoulder to get his attention.

 

‘’ Fine, i’ll pay but you owe me’’ said Xiumin, walking away not even thinking about the soccer ball and heading inside slamming the patio door.

 

‘’ Looks, like the little steam bun baozi is heated’’ said Tao, shaking his head walking towards the door, as you giggled at the statement not even knowing what a baozi is.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na, you coming?!?’’ said Tao, looking back at you before shutting the door.

 

‘’ Ani, i’m gonna go and get the soccer ball’’ you replied, back heading off to the direction of the woods.

 

The mood in the woods was delightful. Hearing the sound of the snow and fallen leaves crunching under your foot brought music to your ears. After searching for the soccer ball for about a good 20 minutes, you were gonna give up and go back home since it’s getting dark outside. Sighing as you walk away you heard something rustling in the woods and thought it was just a rabbit or so and started walking about only to hear the same sound.

 

Turning around, the ball was right there and you were wondering who put it their because it was not there a few seconds ago. Pausing, you looked around and saw nothing but, bushes and tree shrubs. After knowing it was clear you walked over, bent down and grabbed the ball. Sitting up and dusting off the ball you saw, eyes but not just regular eyes they were glowing a fiery dark red, back at you until they disappeared behind something.

 

Knowing that it wanted you to follow he/she you didn’t and walked back home, with the soccer ball placed under your arm. And you kept glancing back, but to no surprised you saw the eyes again and heard a low growl escaping from it’s mouth, before disappearing again.

 

‘’ That’s odd’’ you said,shrugging as you closed the screen door only to see a flash of the eyes again, making you stare intensively at it moving in an incredible speed.

 

‘’ BOO!’’ as you heard a noise behind you and scared you making you dropping the soccer ball.

 

Turning around to be face, with Xiumin as you clenched your chest. ‘’ YAH! that’s not funny you almost gave me a heart attack’’ as you hit him hard in the chest, making him whine and walking away when he deserved his punishment.

 

Letting out a sigh as you closed your door and took another shower putting on fresh new pj’s. After you were done taking your shower, you headed downstairs to see what the other’s were doing. As always Kyungsoo, was cooking and the rest lounging in the living room, surrounding the TV.

 

‘’ D.O oppa when is the food done?!?’’ you asked, taking a seat as you saw D.O freeze up.

 

‘’ Oppa you ok?!?’’ you asked, as you looked over to the others and they stopped paying attention to the TV.

 

‘’ I’m fine’’ said D.O as he turned around with a big cheesy grin, holding a knife in his hand, which somewhat scared you with, that face.

 

‘’ Keura’’ you said, and everything was silent for a few minutes before Kyungsoo oppa, exploded.

 

‘’ AHHHH YOU CALLED ME OPPA FIRST AHA ERS!!!!’’ said D.O, as he was pointing at his hyungs, and laughing at their faces.Making you blush, as you heard them whining.

 

‘’ See, I told you I would call you guys oppa soon or later’’ as you pinched Chanyeol’s cheeks, as Chanyeol’s face flushed with a bright red matching the tips of his ears.

 

‘’ Gwiyomi’’ you whispered, but he probably heard you as his ears were flaming red.

 

‘’ FOOD’S DONE!!!’’ yelled Kyungsoo oppa, as they all scurried in the kitchen.

 

‘’ Jalmukesumneda!’’ you all said, grabbing your chopsticks, and picking up the kimbap maangchi and bulgogi.

 

‘’ Baozi oppa’’ you said across the table.

 

‘’ Don’t forget me and Tao’s chicken and pizza, when plan on watching later on’’ you said, with a smile before shoving the kimbap maangchi in your mouth.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na, I didn’t know you can speak Chinese’’ beamed Lay, as you looked at him confused.

 

‘’ I- I don’t kn-know Chinese nor do I- I speak Chinese’’ you said, after swallowing the kimbap maangchi.

 

‘’ Oh, well where did you hear that word from then?!?’’ said Luhan, smacking on bulgogi.

 

‘’ I heard Tao oppa, call Xiumin oppa baozi’’ you said, still confused.

 

‘’ Keura’’ said, Luhan oppa again smiling as he put the bulgogi in his mouth.

 

‘’ Wait, does that mean you can understand what baozi is?!? Are all of you guys Chinese?!?’’ you said pointing at everyone of them, and a few laughed at you.

 

‘’ What’s so funny?!?’’ you said looking at Suho and he look like he was gonna die.

 

‘’ It’s that hmm..., since you never asked what is our powers or anything else, four are actually Chinese which is: Lay, Tao, Luhan and Kris hyung’’  said Suho hyung, pointing at the direction there were sitting at.

 

‘’ Wah, chincha! That’s cool I always wanted to learn another language other than Korean and English since I’m an expert at both’’ you said, brightly.

 

‘’ Maybe we can teach you some basic Chinese’’ said Lay, with his dimple showing aww so cute.

 

‘’ I would love that’’ you said nonchalantly, with a smile plastered on your face.

 

Being the curious jack you were.‘’ So, what does baozi actually mean and why did Tao call XiumIn baozi?!?’’  you asked trying to find meaning similar to a baozi.

 

‘’ Baozi, is like a jjinppang-mandu; you know a steam bun. Baozi is Xiumin hyungs nickname when he gets mad or angry his face gets red like a tomato and he always puffs out his cheeks, it’s hilarious’’ said Luhan as he began to laugh as he remembered Xiumin hyung being mad, as you nodded your head taking in everything your oppa says.

 

‘’ Maybe, we should get to know each other more’’ you Kris, wiping his mouth with a napkin.

 

‘’ Keura’’ you all said, and helped cleaned the table.

 

Movie

 

‘’ Tao, what movie should we watch?!?’’ as you searched through, shelf finding a movie.

 

‘’ Molla’’ said Tao shrugging, as he helped you look since everybody was doing their own thing.

 

‘’ Perfect!’’ you screamed as you helped, up a horror movie and Tao’s eyes bulged out as he swallowed a nervous lump in his throat.

 

The movie was starting, and Tao looked a bit jittery while he ate his popcorn.

 

‘’ Oppa, you okay?!?’’ as held his hand, and he looked at you with a nervous smile.

 

‘’ Ye-yes I’m fi-fine’’ he said stuttering a bit, but trying not to.

 

‘’ Oppa, are you scared?!? You can hold my hand if you want and if you get scared you can hid behind my shoulder’’ you said, with smile as his grasp onto your hand.

 

‘’Wow never knew  Kung Fu Panda is scared of horror movies. I mean his looks are scary and intimidating, but he is just a softy panda that likes to cling on you sometimes too much. You just can’t judge a book by it’s cover I guest’’ as you thought, as you grabbed a slice of pizza with your left hand since Tao was holding on your right.

 

The movie, over all the worst scary movie you saw in your life. As Tao, would jump and his scream his head off and sometimes Suho came downstairs to see what it was happening. Tao hand was still clutched around your’s like a claw, not letting you go. Cleaning up the pizza, chicken and popcorn you made your way to the kitchen, to throw it away with Tao trailing behind you.

 

You made your way over to the dvd player, taking out the dvd and placing it in the right place. Turning around you screamed, as Chanyeol was right before you and Tao with that big grin on his face. After Chanyeol deserved his punishment which involved; hitting him with the pillows you head upstairs to take a bath, but was scared that the thing will kill you in the bathroom. With you being paranoid and all you kept your desk lamp on, since you were scared.

 

Your mind was in a deep sleep, but your body didn’t want to sleep still afraid of the thing coming back. Dozing off for a few seconds you heard a quiet knock on your door, and revealed Tao. Making out his figure with the little light was showing in the room, he had a panda onesie , matching his plush panda bear cradling in his arms.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na, can I sleep with you ( not trying to sound like a ert:D)’’ said Tao rubbing his eyes, with his left hand seeing that he couldn’t fall asleep.

 

The image was so adorable. Patting the side next to you making so room for the both of you to sleep. Tao hurried into the warm, soft bed beside you.

 

‘’ Goodnight, Yoonie’’ said, Tao feeling his warm breath on your cheeks.

 

‘’ Goodnight panda’’ you said, as you heard soft snoring. Brushing back his hair from his eyes, soon falling to sleep.

 

Dream

 

You were in the woods as far you knew, since the darkness engulfed your vision, but only seeing trees here and there as your steps crunched on the icy snow. Having no idea where you were going but follow a trail that lead you into the darkness. But stopped as you heard a low growl coming, from behind you. Turning around slowly you were faced with those piercing glowing eyes.

 

The growling had stopped, and the figure which appeared to be a wolf walked away. From your confusion you followed it, as it would look back at you to make sure your following he/she. The wolf stopped and you stood beside it only to see a beautiful waterfall flowing into a river and a meadow. You thought you died in your sleep and went to Heaven. The scene was just jaw dropping.

 

Staring at the scene the wolf, nudged your arm with it’s muzzle to move on. Following it to the river it dived into the icy water as it’s vanilla like fur   get drenched by the water, as you watched it from afar on a rock. The wolf climbed out of the river, and shooked it fur. Strutting over to you in a small pace, you watched it’s moves carefully but knew it was harmful.It laid down beside you as you it’s fur gently.

 

Soon you began to feel sleepy. Weird how you can sleep inside a dream, it felt so real like you can actually hear the water from the waterfall crashed down on the placid river. Curling yourself up into the warm, soft fur you dozed off. The wolf sifted and you woke up instantly to be faced, with another wolf that had raven, black fur as it’s eyes glowed a red. You knew it was harmful, by the way it looked at your eyes and the way you looked you looked at it. It seems so  familiar like you seen this wolf before and the other wolves behind it.

 

You were going to pet it, but heard a scream telling you stop and don’t touch it.

 

‘’ Yoon In Na!, step away from that wolf’’ said a voice, like the only one ed face Kris.

 

‘’Wait how come, Kris is in my dream?!?’’ you thought, as you turned your neck a bit to see a fleeting Kris with eleven others behind him.

 

‘’ I guess, I’m not dreaming no more and this is real’’ you thought, and turned back to face the wolf infront of you.

 

The dream seemed so real, you didn’t believe it. You thought that if it was real then how come you can see a wolf staring at you deeply, and it’s breathing as you saw the white puffs of air through it’s muzzle. Making sure it was not a dream you touched, it and felt the black fur brushing past the tips of your fingers. As you heard Kris’s pleading behind you, and getting louder like he was right there in your ear you woke up.

 

End of Dream

 

Looking around the room, you weren’t in the woods no more. Pushing the covers away, you climbed out of bed and went to the window. To no surprise you saw those same, glowing eyes and the vanilla like wolf and the raven, black wolf right behind it. Taking you by surprise, headed downstairs to the patio door. Sliding the door widely open the wolves were right there……

 

To be continue……….


 


blue_eyes___exo__kris__gif__by_dgenerati

 

Kris with blue eyes why So HAWT!!