Chapter 1: Moving

Cinderella

-Jigeum naega haneun yaegi

Neol apeuge halji molla

Ama nal jukdorok miwohage doel kkeoya-

 

Hitting the dismiss button on your phone,yawning and stretching as you sat up in bed.Climbing out of your bed and into the bathroom doing your daily routine,take a bath, brush your teeth, doing hair and make-up.Grabbing a long sweat shirt,black skinny jeans,converse's and a beanie, out of your half empty closet.

Standing in front of your mirror by the door, thinking that today was your last day in Canada and having to move across the world to live in Korea with your new family.

'' Yoon In Na'' said your umma, snapping you out of your daze.

'' Hurry up, we don't want to be late'' calling you from your used to be living room.

'' Okay umma'' yelling back. 

Grabbing anything that you needed, since you have super speed you finshed up less than know time.As your bags and suitcases jiggling and clining behind you, as you walked downstairs.

Your life felt empty as ever walking out of the door and into the cab.Sitting in the back seat, your mind was going all to the bad and good memories that had happened in that house. Not notice that your umma was staring at you, reading your body emotions as if it was an open book as happiness and sadiness drowned your face.

As your mom got in the backseat with you whispering in your ear.

'' Everything is okay, getting a new fresh start in your life and even meeting some kids that would love to be your friends'' You just have to let go of the past Yoon In Na''.

But you couldn't let go of the past, your mom was already engaged after you father's death, he was the only person you could trust the most and he wouldn't even make fun of you doing the most ridiculous things.

As the cab gutted forward leaving your house in a spec in the wind.You must've fallen asleep on your way to the airport, as your umma gentle touched your shoulders saying '' Wake up sleeply head we are here''.

As soon as you stepped in the airport you and your mom were late, as the plane was about to take flight in the air.Breathing hard as you sat in your seat,since you couldn't use super speed among the mortals.You were so happy when the flight attendant passed out food, since you didn't eat anything when you left.

You were so excited to visit your umma and appa's homeland.

'' Yoon In Na, gets some rest it might take a while'' hearing the tiredness in her voice.

'' Nae,umma'' you said in a whisper.

Pluging your headphones in your iphone, scrolling down your playlist before selecting Park Bom- Don't Cry-. Humming the song made you drift into dreamland. The flight attendant's voice over the intercome woke you up.

Peeking out of the little window on the plane, you could tell it was around 3-4pm since you left your house around 7 a.m. Getting off the plane stretching, being cramped up in the same postion for hours was uncomfortable. 

" JAGIYA!!!!!!"" your mom screaming to a guy in a gray suit, hugging and kissing him all over leaving you standing their hopelessly. You walked over to your umma standing by your dangye-appa.

'' Annyeonghaseyo Yoon In Na imnida, Nal dolbwasjuseyo'' bowing 90' degrees pleasing your mom.

" Annyeonghaseyo Kim Ji Hoon imnida, dangsineul mannaseo bangabseubnida'' bowing 90' degrees back to you, holding out his hand for you to shake. You didn't want to shake his hand, but forced yourself too so you won't be nagged at by your umma.

Shaking his hand you looked at his complexion he was friendly, nice and pale like your mom.

'' Great I have to live with a bunch of vampires'' you thought only being halve doesn't make a difference.