Cry

A Heart's Melody

Author's Note:

I am not that affected with the news of Sooyoung dating. In fact I am happy for her. Besides, it's not like it's the end right? They are only dating. Jessica still has a chance. >_<

Kekeke!

Anyway, I really am glad for my bias. As a Sone I am happy, but as a Soosicsphere, I am a bit sad. But still, Sooyoung and Jessica could still have their own secret world as long as they want. :-)

Thank you for your comments on the last chapter.

I apologize for this crappy chapter since I only made this today with no motivation or whatsoever since classes are back now. Huhuhu! :-(

 


 

“Jessica...I...”

 

The blonde smiles gently and kisses the brunette again which startled her a bit.

 

“You don’t have to force yourself to say anything Soo. The confession that I made is very enough with me. All that I need is you to know how I feel for you. You don’t have to reciprocate or feel sorry or –”

 

Sooyoung cuts off the girl with a kiss which made the blonde shocked. The brunette had her eyes closed as she continued to kiss Jessica. The blonde responded after a while as they got themselves into a mind-blowing moment.

The two continued to reminisce the moment that their lips met back at the airport. How they felt electricity flowing within them even with that short span of moment. How they felt the need and want to taste the lips of one another again. How they felt like wishing that the moment could have lasted longer.

 

The two parted moments later.

 

They pressed their foreheads to each other as they tried to catch their breaths. Jessica has her eyes close the entire time while a smile formed upon her face. Sooyoung on the other hand gazed at the girl in front of her. She cannot believe that she saw fireworks this time around when her lips met with Jessica. But this moment between them has to stop.

And alas, Sooyoung pulled away which made Jessica reveal her eyes again.

 

“I shouldn’t have done this. I shouldn’t have kissed you.”

 

Regret is clear in her words and in her eyes.

 

 

And looking at her now....

 

 

Made Jessica’s heart twist in pain...

 

 

“I...I’m sorry Sooyoung. I shouldn’t have –”

 

“You don’t have to apologize. It’s not your fault. I should be the one to be blamed. I...I was out of my mind when I did that. I’m sorry. ” She bows and stands up. Sooyoung is about to walk away to clear up her mind but was only stopped by Jessica who tugged on her shirt.

 

Sooyoung glances at the blonde and saw her with pleading eyes that made her heart melt.

 

“Stay...for a while...please.”

 

Sooyoung did what she was asked but still remained standing and not moving an inch.

 

“Soo...”

“...”

“I deeply and sincerely apologize for what I have done.”

“...”

“But I...”

“...”

“I just want you to know that what I said to you is true.”

 

That made the brunette froze as she continued to listen to the now tearing up blonde.

 

“Even if you say you don’t look at me that way...then it is fine with me.”

“...”

“You knowing how I feel is enough for me.”

“...”

“The weight on my shoulders that I have been carrying for months finally lessened since I finally confessed. But I know that a simple confession of mine would not change the fact that in your heart...there will always be an Im Yoona surrounding every corners of it...filling every space that is in your heart.”

“...”

“I know that I can’t stand a chance against that one person in your heart...because I know that...whatever might happen...you will always love her...and only her.”

“...”

“...”

“Who said that you don’t belong to any of the corners of my heart?”

 

Jessica’s heart stopped. The world around her vanished. She does not know what to do or how to act. She thinks that she is only hallucinating.

 

Because really...?

 

Who would believe that the girl she has fallen for said those words to her?

 

“Jessica...”

“...”

“You have been confusing me for months. You have made me doubt my feelings for Yoona when I think alone in my room.”

“...”

“You are the person who has been there when I was dealing with a difficult situation. You are the person who made me smile and happy these past few months. And I...couldn’t be even happier when you are next to me.”

 

Sooyoung takes a seat again and gently wipes off the tears on Jessica.

 

“I...I am not quite sure how I feel for you. But I know that I am having these kinds of feelings that I cannot explain. Feelings...that are far greater than what I feel for Yoona.”

“...”

“I don’t know how to define these feelings yet but...I just want you to know that...a corner of my heart belongs to you. And without you...a holder of the corner of my heart...I would not be complete.”

 

 

Tears...

 

 

More tears began to flow down the blonde’s eyes...

 

 

She does not want to raise her hopes up for the fear of getting crushed but...

 

 

She wants to believe in that small ray of hope that maybe...

 

 

Just maybe...

 

 

Sooyoung would be hers...

 

 

“Jessica...I need you to remember that I still love Yoona very much. “

“...”

“I don’t want you to raise your hopes up too much.”

“...”

“But...”

“...”

“After I would deal with my feelings for Yoona and for you...”

“...”

“And if the result would make me choose you...”

“...”

“Would you still be there for me...?”

“...”

“...”

“Of course I would be always by your side, even if it is only for friendship.”

“Thank you Jessica...”

 


 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

I still cannot believe what Jessica said to me yesterday. She makes me so confused sometimes. I wonder what is going on with that brain of hers.

 

The confession made me see her at a much better light. But that is not the only one that has a clearer view right now. My feelings for her that I just ignore and push back at the very back of my heart and head made its way out yesterday. It made me realize that I do have feelings more than platonic towards the sleeping beauty.

 

But her confession still does not change the fact that I still love Yoona.

 

Yoona has been confusing my heart also. I know I love her so much in the very bottom of my heart but the electricity that I feel for her is getting weaker.  I did not even see the fireworks that I always see whenever our lips make contact. And what bothers me most is that I saw the fireworks when I kissed Jessica.

 

 

But maybe...

 

 

It just might be an effect of being far away with my lover for three months which seems to be an eternity without her.

 

 

“Thinking of something deep?”

 

I could only smile when I felt arms circle around my waist and a chin tucked on my shoulder. I lean into the embrace and I cannot help but feel so secured and loved.

 

“Yeah...”

 

“What is it...?”

 

In an instant, the guilt of what happened with me and Jessica yesterday came into my mind. The way I kissed her back and liked it felt like I have done a sin that cannot be erased and forgiven. I feel like I cheated on the girl that I love so much.

 

 

And because of that...

 

 

My tears began to fall down...

 

 

“S-Soo...? Why are you crying baby?”

 

Yoona’s concerned voice made me turn around in her arms and cup both her cheeks. I gave her a lingering kiss which she only let me and afterwards pressed my forehead against hers. I stared at her eyes that are asking a lot of questions and I cannot help but cry even more as my chest felt more and more heavy.

 

“Yoona...”

“Yes angel?”

“I...”

“...”

“I kissed Jessica...”

“...”

“I’m sorry.”

 

Yoona is shocked at what I said. Anger in her eyes is evident mixed with hurt and sadness. I cannot help but feel so sorry for making her feel this way. I broke my promise to myself to never make her feel like this. And I know at the very bottom of my heart that I failed as a lover.

 

“Soo...I...”

 

I know that Yoona is controlling her emotions right now. And that is why I am very thankful to have her in my life, a girlfriend who would listen to me first rather than burst in anger and rage.

 

“Why did you do that?”

 

I swallow the lump in my throat and kissed her on the forehead.

 

“I will explain everything to you when we wake up. But for now...could we just go to sleep first? I really missed you so much. And I don’t want anything to come in between us for now.”

 

Yoona lets out a small yet warm smile and kisses me.

 

“If that is what you want then...okay.”

 

“I love you Yoong.”

 

“I love you too.”