I'll always be your side

The Unforgivable Couple Series: Forbidden Love 2

Byung Hun's POV

It would be one week since So Hyun moved to the villa.

*Since the guards have told her not to leave the villa, So Hyun will probably be at her limit soon. Even though it's to protect her, I feel bad forcing her to live under such rigid rules...*

The guards called me everyday to tell me how So Hyun was doing. Today, she had asked if she could take a stroll. That's why I was thinking of going out with her tomorrow to give her a change of pace and had been finishing up my work quickly the past couple of days.

*Thanks to that, I haven't been getting enough sleep.* But if doing this would make So Hyun happy, it was worth it. Just as I thought, I was completely in love with her.

*She'll definitely be surprised since she doesn't know I'm going to the villa.*

After I sent So Hyun a text saying that I couldn't call her, she didn't reply. Since I turned off my phone after that, she might have tried to call me. However, there wasn't a text waiting for me either.

*She might have not replied because she was surprised, but is she actually really mad? Ani, since it's her, I think she probably didn't reply because she didn't want to say something selfish. Though she might have just forgotten to reply.*

When I stopped the car, I saw a number of guards who had fainted.
"Y-yah! Ige mosun iliya?" I asked a number of times, but the guards didn't answer as they lay limp on the ground.

*They're not dead. Were they drugged? I don't have time to worry about that. Is So Hyun... Is So Hyun gwaenchana?* I had broken out in a cold sweat.

Crash!

I heard a loud noice from a room in the back of the villa.
*I heard that So Hyun was using a room in the east. Then, that's where So Hyun...*

"It's me. So Hyun is using a room on the right. Fortify the area."
*I need to save So Hyun...* I slowly started walking so I wouldn't make a sound. When I thought about anything happening So Hyun, I saw nothing but darkness before me.

"Aah... Let...go..." I heard a strained voice which I thought might have been So Hyun, and in that one moment I lost control of myself.


"So Hyun ah!"
"Y-you're Lee Byung Hun-ssi? Why are you here...? Weren't you still at the office to..." I couldn't see the man's face since he had a mask on, but I knew the criminal was surprised because of his tone of voice.
"So Hyun ah? What the hell have you done to her? Let go of her!" Apparently unconcious, So Hyun was limply over the intruder.

I knew that I should've got closer to the criminal quietly once I went into the room so that he wouldn't have noticed me. However, after I heard So Hyun's voice and saw her limp body... In one moment, I completely lost my composure.

"Byung Hun-ssi!" I could hear the sound of the security guards running.
"Damn, Lee guards?" The criminal clicked his tongue lightly before tossing So Hyun towards the bed, breakiing the window and escaping.
"Wait! Ani, forget about him, So Hyun is more important. I'll leave the criminal to you. Catch him at any cost."
"Ne." The guards answered quickly and went to chase the criminal, leaving me and So Hyun by ourselves.

"So Hyun ah! Yah, So Hyun ah!" No matter how many times I called, So Hyun didn't reply.
*Maybe she lost her consciousness the same that the guards at the villa did... Damn it! If I had just come earlier...* With a strong feeling of regret, I tightly embraced So Hyun, who was still unconcious.

How terrified had So Hyun been?


So Hyun's POV

"Ugh." My head was throbbing, and when I tried to move a little, I felt nauseated.
*What happened to me? A man had definited come into my room and threatened me. Right before I fainted, I thought I heard Byung Hun oppa, but it must have been my imagination.*

"Mm..."
"Eh?"

My left hand was being held by something warm. When I turned to look, there was a chair near the bed, and sleeping on top of that chair was somebody who I had so wanted to meet.
*Am I still dreaming? There's no way Byung Hun oppa would be here...* I didn't mind if it was a dream. I wanted to fell Byung Hun's warmth. While thinking that, I gripped the hand holding mine a little more tightly.
"So Hyun ah? Are you awake? Gwaenchana? How's your condition?" Byung Hun's eyes were only half-open, but once he met eyes with me, he rapidly fired several questions at me. With that, I knew that the Byung Hun in front of me wasn't a dream.
"Ne, I feel a little unwell, but that's all... Everything else gwaenchana."
"I'm so glad..." While he said that, he hugged me firmly.
"Oppa, you're really here. When I opened my eyes and saw you, I thought I might have still been dreaming..."
"Pabo. I said that I would come to save you no matter what happened, right?"
"Ne, you kept your promise."
"Well, I was a little late, so you must have been scared..."
"But you saved me."
"So Hyun ah..."
"If you didn't come, I don't know what would have happened to me, so... gomawo."
"Ne. I won't let something like this happen on you again, you can relax now."
"Ne. Oppa gomawoyo... But why are you here?" Even though he sent me a text saying that he was too busy with work to call...
"I finished my work quickly so that I'd be able to spend time with you."
"Eh?"


"Today makes one week, right? So I was thinking of going out together for a change of pace."
"How about work?"
"I came here because gwaenchana, right? Plus, do you think I wasn't troubled by being apart from you for this long? Ever since you left for the villa, I haven't been able to relax. Up until now, no matter how tired I was, if you said 'Welcome back' when I came home... Just like that, I wouldn't be tired anymore, but..." He continued talking while embracing me tightly.
"Oppa..." I tightly embraced him back to try to make him feel even a little less tired.
"Don't do aegyo."
"Mm..."

Byung Hun smiled, looking a little troubled, as he kissed me gently.
"I know that you're not feeling unwell, but you're making me want to overwork you."
"By o-overwork..." I knew that what his words meant, so I flushed bright red and looked away in embarrassment.
"You should know that this behaviour of yours is what makes you so cute."

Just when I thought Byung Hun would kiss me again, there was a knock on the door.
"Byung Hun-ssi."
"Damn. Why is someone getting in my way?" After he muttered that, sounding annoyed, he curtly told the guard to enter.
"Joesonghadnida. As expected, the criminal wasn't sighted in the victinity of the villa."
"I see. He might not be here anymore, but keep on the lookout."
"Algessumnida." After nodding politely, the guard left the room.

"The criminal has gone?"
"Ne. Security chased him but he had someone with him, he got in their car and escaped. I think he won't come again today, but now they know where the villa is... You'll be danger if you say here any longer. You should really come back to the estate." He sighed, and after that, he was lost in thought for a while, looking like he was puzzling over something.


"Eh? C-can I?"
"Ne. You can't stay here any longer since they know the location. However, I'm going to increase the number of guards. Five guards will be with with you ordinarily no matter where you go.
"Ne, gwaenchana. I want to go back to the estate...to you, oppa."
"I said stop saying things like that, right?" After he muttered that like he was fed up, he pushed me down onto the bed.

"Ah! O-oppa?"
"Such an honest reaction, kyeowo. I didn't notice at first when I made you go to the villa." After he laughed teasingly, he kissed my cheeks, my neck, and then my lips.
"Eh?"
"I didn't think it would be so painful without you at my side. I've never had these feelings for anybody besides you. Even if this didn't happen, I might have brought you back to the estate. While I would say it was for you, it would probably be for me..." He was speaking like he found it difficult as he covered me with his body. My body trembled from the feeling of his hand gliding across my skin.
"Op...pa..."
"Mianhae, I don't think I can stop. I know you're not feeling well, but jeongmal mianhae."
"Aniyo, I want to feel you too."
"So Hyun ah..."

We kissed each other again and again as we asked for more from each other. It was as if we were vowing to never part from each other again.


Preview

"So Hyun ah, where were you planning to go?"
"Eh? I was just thinking of taking a shower for a bit."

Maybe Byung Hun was still half-asleep, but he kept on blinking as he looked at me.

"Andwae."
"Wae? Eek, w-wait!"
"Don't go anywhere. I'll protect you, so... don't go anywhere..."


Author's note

omggg what are they going to do soon...?? If you wanna know what'll happen soon, check it out!

Anyway I'm finally back from exam and will be relax myself for next 3 weeks until my birthday is over :D so I'll try to update to you guys everyday since I have 3-4 fanfics including this to work on... Why don't you check out the other fanfics of mine first while waiting me to update??

This, Too, Shall Pass Away
feat by Woohyun (Infinite), Ha Hyo Hee (OC) and Kris (EXO)
C.A.P will be one of the minor characters
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/515303/this-too-shall-pass-away-angst-infinite-woohyun-you-exo-kris

Teen Top Never Stop in Malaysia[NEW]
feat by Teen Top and OC/Me the author
My version of Teen Top Never Stop in Guam
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/715026/teen-top-never-stop-in-malaysia-cap-changjo-chunji-ljoe-niel-ricky-teentop

Don't forget supporting, subscribing and commenting. Plus, please upvote this if you think this fanfic is awesome. TQ. See you guys soon :)