Last day with ex

The Unforgivable Couple Series: Forbidden Love 2

*When will he come? He didn't say anything except before noon yesterday on the phone...*

Even though I had been ready for an hour already, the esential person, Jin Young hadn't come yet.

*It wouldn't be unexpected if he can't make it because something came up. He isn't completely healed.*

Just as I was deciding whether to call him, there was the sound of a car horn from outside the entrance.

"Mianhae, I'm late."
"Gwaenchana. How about you?"
"What do you mean?"
"Doesn't the wound on your back still hurt? I thought maybe that was the reason you were late today..."
"Gwaenchanayo! You worry too much."
"It's because you're rarely late."
"It's still before noon, so I'm not late."
"Majayo, but if you don't feel up to it, we could go another day."
"Today is fine. I came here after preparing myself today, so it'd bother me if we pushed the date back, and the reason I'm late isn't because of my wound or anything like that. I just met some unexpected difficulties." The smile disappeared from his face.
"Unexpected difficulties?"
"Well, you get to look forard to that."
"You're not thinking of something stupid, geuji?"
"What do you mean by something stupid?"
"You tried to buy the flower shop I worked at before, didn't you?"
"I remember that. I was so close when that guy barged in. I'm pissed off just from remembering it. Yah, forget about that. Would you let me decide what to do on our date?"
"When you said on date..."
"Geokjeongmalseyo. So? Yes or no?"
"It's up to you."
"Gomawo! Well, baegopayo, so let's grab a bite."

Maybe because his anger was bubbling over, but I could tell he was putting some extra strength into his hands while he gripped the wheel.


"Oppa, Igeo..."

Jin Young had brought me to a restaurant that was all booked with reservations for over a year.

"Do you remember?"
"I remember. You took me here on our first date."
"Majayo. I was so sure that you would be happy if I brought you here, but you looked so bored as you ate the courses."
"I did?"
"In the end, you said something like, 'I didn't want to eat a full course meal for lunch'. I laughed then, but it was actually shocked, ara?"
"I...I don't remember, mianhae..."

"Yah, isn't she the daughter of the Lee family?"

When I turned around, I noticed that we were being watched by a couple of women weaing beautiful and shining clothes at a table a little bit away from us.

"She's with the son of B1A4 company. I saw them before at a party too."
"Even though a lot of employees are out in the cold because her oppa. It must be nice to enjoy a fancy lunch with a namja despite that."

Though there wasn't anything I could do about their words, hearing them still made me depressed.

*It's not like Byung Hun oppa just made the decision simply either...*

"So Hyun ah, gaja." Suddenly,he got up from his seat and pulled at my arm to take us outside.
"But...you went out of your way to bring me here."
"Gwaenchanayo, ppali."
"Wait, don't pull my arm..."

Instead of heading for the entrance, he walked towards the women who had been talking.

"Oh, do you need something?"
"You know, I don't really like getting mad at women."

He was smiling widely. Then, he spilled the champagne that was on the table on the women.

"Eek!"
"Neo mwohhaneungeoya jigeum?"
"Don't shoot your mouth off about things you don't know anything about."
"Jung Jin Young!" I shouted.

"Who do you think I am?"
"I don't know any women who yell hysterically, and I don't want to know them either."
"You'll be in trouble for doing something like this to us..."
"Why don't you think about your own position too? If this guy gets mad at you, what do you think will happen to your company? No matter what people are saying about them now, the Lee are still the Lee. I don't know your compny, but they stil have enough power left to crush it easily, ara? Your words just make you sound jealous."


"Damn it! Why did lunch turn from a high-class restaurant into bread from the convenience store?" He shouted that angrily while biting into his melon bread.
"I'm happy you stuck up for me, but by doing that, your own position..."
"Geokjeongmalseyo. At any rate... Ani, gwaenchana. More importantly, want to go shopping next? I'll buy anything."
"Ne."
"You're not greedy at all. I think it'd be fine if you were a bit more selfish though?"
"I'm selfish enough. I couldn't be more selfish..."
"If that's the case, I'll take you where you want to go."


"Even though I said I'd take you where you want to go, you chose the zoo?"
"Kyeowo, geuji?"
"The animals stink."
"Yah, oppa! There should be a baby tiger over there! Let's go to look!"

"..." He suddenly stopped and looked at the caged animals.
"Oppa?"
"That looks like your oppa."
"Which one? Yah, that's awful!"
"But it's just like him! It looks just like how him when he furrows his eyesbrows." He was pointing at the cage of gorillas.

*It's awful of him to say that Byung Hun oppa is like a gorilla because he doesn't like him...*

"Jin Young oppa pabo."
"And you're that one, bwa."
"How could you say a yeoja looks like a chimpanzee?"
"Your face looks just like its right now."
"Jung Jin Young!"


"I'm not happy."

In the car on the way back from the zoo, I complained with a pout as I hugged a plush monkey. He bought the large plush animal in my arms, saying it was a commemoration of our trip to the zoo.

*Even though there were cute plush animals like tigers and bunnies, but why did he choose the least cute monkey?*

"Ah, plus I have one more thing to give you." He stopped the car and held out his hand towards the back seat.
"It's gonna be something like a monkey strap or key holder, geuji?"
"It's much better than that."

While blushing, he handed over his MP3 player. It was playing a song.

*It's different from the one he showed me before, so it should be a new song.*

"The reason I was late to pick you up today was because I was doing the final touches on that song."
"But why are you let me listen to this?"
"I want you to have it as a sign that I loved you. I know that saying something like this now is just gonna trouble you, but will you listen?"
"Ne."
"Neo necheot sarang iya. I'd played around with a lot of women, but you were the first one I really thought that I loved from my heart. When I saw you feeling guilty about my injry from protecting you, I thought that I might be able to get you back with that as my opportunity. I had planned to get over you, but...but I just couldn't. You came to my hospital room everyday with that sad smile, but you wouldn't show me the smile that I loved. I noticed when I sent you away. I can't make you smile any longer. The one who can make you smile isn't me, but..."

He had his hands clenched tightly as he continued to speak in a trembling voice.

"So Hyun ah, neo geunamjaga johahae, geuji?"
"Ne."
"If you're with him, you'll be able to smile and be happy, geuji?"
"Ne."
"I see. Gomawo."
"Eh? Igeo geutciya?"
"I want to hear that from you, then I can freely..."
"Oppa..."
"Geugeo anieyo. A lot of things have happened because of the fuss with restructuring, but just be patient, since I think it'll end soon, so after all this is finished, haengbokeyo."

He had always been kind to me. Even now, he had said the words that I was supposed to say for me.

*Jin Young oppa, mianhae...*

"Uljima. I don't want to see you cry." The next moment, he tightly embraced me.
"Ya-yah! Oppa!"
"Mianhae, but this is the last time, so..."

I felt his lips brush my cheeks, and the warmth I felt was sad.

"I'd decided to at last kiss you on the lips for the last time, but in the end, nan mothae. Wanna head back? Geunamja will probably get mad if we stay out too late."
"Ne, gomawoyo."
"Ani, I'm the one who should thank you. Thank you for everything up until now."

*What's up with him? He's acting a bit strange...*

He spoke like we would never meet again, which gave me a bad feeling.


Preview

*Jin Young seemed a little strange. I wonder what was wrong... Though I think there are things he wouldn't be able to say to me, or things he wouldn't want to say to me...*

"Lee So Hyun!"
"Aah! Byung Hun oppa?"
"We're heading out right now! There's no time for you to put on mke-up or anything right now, so just change, or else we won't make it on time."

*Why is he in such a rush? Aish.*

"Didn't you hear anything from that pabo?"
"Hear anything about what?"


Author's notes

Omo! What a sad ending of the relationship between Jin YoungXSo Hyun TT-TT I'm sorry BANAs :((( But is Jin Young leaving soon?? Well I can't tell you anything, I don't know too jkjk.

Lastly, I wish you a... HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE!! Please do still support our story by subscribing, comment and upvote. I'll definitely appreciate it. Kamsahabnida :) *bows 90 degrees*