I hate myself.

The Unforgivable Couple Series: Forbidden Love 2

"Sorry about yesterday."

The next morning, I went to Jin Young's room while curbing my feelings of awkwardness. Unexpectedly, he greeted me brightly.

"Being stuck in a hospital for over a month is just not good for my mental health."
"Yah, Jin Young oppa..."
"Hmm? Ah, are you md about yesterday?"
"A-aniyo..."
"Then I'm glad. I was so worried about what to do if you were mad that I couldn't sleep last night."
"Though it looked like you were sleeping soundly when I came?"
"I just meant that that was how much I was worried. I actually slept like a log!"

"More importantly, I have something to talk to..."
"That reminds me! I told you, geuji?" He cut me off like he had suddenly remembered something.
"What did you tell me?"
"That I'll be let out of the hospital the day after tomorrow."
"Already? But it's been a month since you were hospitalized..."
"It's already been a month since I was hospitalized, so it's more that enough. I'm really so bored until I could die!"

*It's not like I don't understand, since I was bored just from a week staying at the villa, but...*

"But the doctor permitted it then."
"That's because I paid him enough money that he wouldn't be able to complain about it."
"You should really stay in the hospital until you're fully healed."
"Mwoh? Everything is already been decided, so there's nothing to be done."
"But once you go home, you won't treat your injury properly, since it's you, Jin Young oppa."
"Gwaenchanayo. I'll call a doctor to the houe once a day to treat me injury for me."
"You're selfish as usual. I can understand why abeoji is worried."
"Well, isn't it the job of a parent to worry about their child?"
"Abeoji worries more than the most."
"Maybe, but you don't have to look so worried, since I'm really fine. Plus, you'll be concerned if I stay longer in the hospital."

"Oppa, I had something to talk to you about today..."
"Ah, maja! Will you celebrate with me?"
"..."

*When I try to talk, Jin Young oppa forcibly tries to change the subject... Ottoke? How should I broach the topic?*

It definitely wasn't my imagination. It felt like he knew what I wanted to say.

"Yah. I don't plan to demand that you do it or anything, but seriously, would you celebrate with me?" He scratched his head a bit uncomfortably as he spoke in a quiet voice.
"S-sure. I don't mind as long as it's something I can do."
"I would like it if you could make time to go out with me for just one day."
"Eh...?"
"I don't have any hidden intentions, alright? I just want you to make time to enjoy normally with me, just eating out together and go shopping. I'll listen properly to what you have to say then, so I want you to wait until then to tell me. That's the end of that! Come on, if you don't hurry up and go home, that guy will worry. I'll contact you about the date and time. You don't have to visit me before then, so don't contact me either. Sorry about just doing things my way as usual, but I think this will probably be the last."
"Oppa..."
"It should be fine since there's security at all, but be careful on the way home, araji?"
"Arasseo. See you later, I'll be waiting for you to contact me..."
"Ne. I think I'll be able to contact you within a week so think about where you want to go to."
"Ne."


Jin Young always smiled brightly, but his smile was awkward today.

*He must've said that while holding back a lot of things...*

"Breaking news."

The radio was on in the car. The program that was playing suddenly switched over to a news broadcast.

"Lee Byung Hun-ssi, the sajangnim of the Lee Corp, announced that he would carry out the retructing of 5000 people today at noon."

*Byung Hun oppa did...?*

The handphone of mine rang. It's a call from the butler, Niel.

*It's rare for Niel-ssi to call.*

"Yeobosaeyo?"
"Is it agassi speaking? I apologize for calling so suddenly."
"Aniyo, please don't worry about it. Did anything happen...?"
"Byung Hun-ssi fainted earlier."
"Mwoh?"
"I was told to let you know..."
"Arasseo, thanks for telling me. Where is he now by the way?"
"As there is a commotion outside, he couldn't go to the hospital and returned to the estate. A doctor came as well. As the situation has down, I contacted you."
"I'll come back right away."
"Algessumnida."

*I can't believe Byung Hun oppa fainted...*

"It appears that Byung Hun-ssi hasn't even been able to sleep recently." The guard who is sitting next to me started speaking seriously.
"Eh? Is it because of the restructing problem?"
"Ne. After returning to the company, he has been surrounded by the employees who'll be affected by the restructing... On one occasion, he was injured because a rock was thrown at his head."
"That's... I didn't hear anything about he's getting injured..."

"He forbade us from speaking, so we didn't tell you."
"Why did he hide it from me...?"
"He said that he didn't wish to cause you unnecessary concern, agassi."

*Didn't he realize I would just be more worried if I found out like this without knowing beforehand?*

I didn't even notice that he had been suffering. I was angry to myself for only thinking about what was happening to me.

*Ani, if I'd tried to notice, I would've... It's just that I didn't try.*

Even though I was the one who knew the best how much burden the restructing problem was putting on him.


"Welcome back, agassi."

When I went into the foyer, Niel greeted me with a respectful nod.

"Byung Hun oppa...?"
"He's currently taking his medicince and resting in his room."
"I see..."

*What I really want is to be by his side, but his condition isn't good, so I shouldn't bother him...*

"Agassi?"
"N-ne?"
"We still have much work left to be done. Accordingly, would you allow me to leave taking care of Byung Hun-ssi to you?"
"Niel-ssi..."
"I apologize for asking you to do such a thing, agassi, when I should be the one serving you..."

Niel was an excellent butler. My parents and Byung Hun all regonized that. There was no way that he would tell me to take care of Byung Hun because he was too busy.

*He must be deliberately making it easier for me to go to see Byung Hun oppa...*

"Agassi?"
"Ne! Leave oppa to me juseyo!"
"Gomatssumnida."
"Um..."
"Ne?"
"Kamsahabnida."
"I don't understand what you mean." Niel replied with a smile. Then, I headed towards Byung Hun's room.


Byung Hun was sleeping on his bed and breathing quietly. He looked a little... No, he looked considerabely worn out.

*Why didn't I notice until oppa ended up like this...*

Even though he was so tired, he'd worried about me and took me on a drive yesterday for a change of pace.

"Minahae, oppa..." I grapsed his hand tightly and apologized again and again as tears rolled down my cheeks.
"So Hyun ah?"
"Did I wake you up? Mianhae."
"Why are...you here? You weren't here when I came back..."
"Niel-ssi contacted me saying you'd fainted."
"Damn, even though I strictly warned him to say anything to you..."
"Why would you say that? I hate being the only one who doesn't know when you're suffering. Even though all I think about is myself, you worry about me even when you're having a difficult time. Then I'm not doing anything back for you." I felt so miserable and sorry that tears just kept pouring out, like they didn't know how to stop.
"I'm sorry I didn't say anything." He pat my head awkwardly.
"Yah, don't treat me like a child." I shook off his hand and glared at him peevishly.
"I wasn't trying to. Your head is just easy to pat, so I ended up patting it."
"You can't trick me with that."
"Though it was pretty easy to do it in the past. Then, you went to see the idiot, geuji?" He muttered that with a small sigh.
"Ne, geureona..."

"Make time for him for one day? He's not a guy who'll stumble easily..."
"But he said he'll listen to what I have to say properly then."
"He still might not listen."
"Gwaenchana. I believe in what he said. Forget about me, get some proper rest. I heard that you haven't been sleeping recently."
"Well, I think the reason I slept earlier was because of the medicine..."
"I wish there were something I could do for you." I felt irritated with myself since I couldn't do anything.
"I said this before, geuji? If you're by my side, I don't need anything else, so..."

"Eek!"

He pulled my hand forcefully so I fell onto the bed.

"W-wait..."
"Stay with me. I feel like I'll be able to sleep if you're here." He started sleeping while embracing me.

*It's a bit tough being embraced like this in these clothes and in this position, but...*

When I looked at him, who had started sleeping again, I didn't care about those things at all.


Preview

"Byung...Hun...oppa...?"
"You're awake?"
"Why did I end up sleeping too?"
"I felt considerably better after seeing your sleeping face."
"Looking at people's sleeping faces is in bad taste." He looked at my face with a teasing smile.

Knock knock!

"Byung Hun-ssi, agassi, a guest has arrived."
"A guest? Who's here at this time?"
"For some reason, I just have a bad feeling."


Author's note:

Who is the guest?? Let's find out in the next chapter btw!!

Hello readers!! I know it's been a long time since I updated the current chapter, so I'm really sorry for not updating often because I was preparing for my second Christmas Special fanfic. Talking about that, as I said it'll be featuring by butler Niel (oops!) and a member from Red Velvet, but I've changed my mind. So now please pay attention: For the EXO-Ls, fans of f(x) and Miss A, here's the fanfic: 7 Days to Get Your First Love Back for you! Please give me and these stories (including this) a lot of support!

Well, there's another announcement about this story. The second story of Forbidden Love, I mean this one that you're reading now will be finish updating in this month, so I'm wondering that if you guys still want the third story of this...?? Anyway please vote for this for the future of the story's sake!! (omg what did I say seriously?? XD)


Deadline: The day I update the last chapter, definitely before or on 31/12.

Okay, well I'll take my leave to rest now. See you tomorrow!!