Stay happy forever.

The Unforgivable Couple Series: Forbidden Love 2

The last chapter of the story. Please must read the author's note in the end!! TQ :)


"Wow! It's a bit chilly today with the wind."

I kicked off my sandals and walked on top of the sandy beach. The warmth that came through my feet was pleasant.

"Yah! Kicking your sandals off is bad manners!" As Byung Hun complained, he picked up the sandals I had kicked off and lined them up properly near the car.
"You're concerned about some strange things."
"You're just too unconcerned."
"I won't deny that."

One month had passed since that abominable incident. Byung Hun had leapt out the window with uncle in order to protect me and the Lee Corp. I didn't think I would ever be able to forget the fear I felt that moment. At that time, Byung Hun, uncle and me had all been prepared for their deaths. However, they were lucky. Despite falling from such a height, Byung Hun and uncle only got minor injuries. But forgetting about uncle, Byung Hun still had serious injuries, since he had been hit with a bullet. He might not have been saved if he had gotten to the hospital a little later.

*I still can't believe it... The police said that the trees had cushioned their crash...*

"What are you spacing out for?"

Just being able to be embraced and to hear the voice of the person I loved made me happier than I could believe.

"Aniya, I was just thinking that I was so glad you lived."
"Thinking about you, I shouldn't have done that." I wanted to prove that Byung Hun was still alive so I hugged him back tightly.
"If you hug me so tightly, it hurts."
"Ah, mianhae!"

*Maja, oppa isn't completely healed yet.* Because of work, he forcibly left the hospital, ignoring the doctor who tried to stop him.

My phone was ringing. When I picked up, it turned out to be Niel-ssi.

"Master and buinnim have temporarily returned to the country."
"Appa and omma did?"
"Oh, they're early. When I contacted them, they said they were in Egypt." Byung Hun said.
"You called them?"
"Ne, I had something to talk to them about."
"Preparations for dinner will be finished shortly, so please come back at an appropriate time."
"Arasseo."
"Please excuse me."

"Even though Niel-ssi's injuries should still hurt, he's already returned to work, but you really shouldn't overdo it either. Come to think of it, I didn't hear before that you had something to talk to appa about..."
"It was more something I wanted to talk about with omeonim than appa."
"With omma?"

They had shortened the distance between them when my parents left for their trip around the world, but I didn't think he trusted my mother enough to be the one to start a conversation with her.

*It's rare for him to speak with omma. I wonder what they walked about?*

"More importantly, why did you want to come to the ocean today?"
"There was something I wanted to tell you."
"Something you wanted to tell me?"
"Ne, and the most suitable to tell you is the ocean where we first met."

His hair fluttered in the wind as he smiled fondly, as if remembering something from a long time ago.

*I wonder what he's thinking about.*

"So Hyun ah."
"Ne?"

He called out my name with my serious expression, and my voice ended up cracking when I replied.

"Geolhonhaja." He took out a small box from his pocket and held it out to me.
"I...igeo..."
"I bought it a long while ago. I wasn't sure when to give it to you."

Inside the box, there was a simple ring, typical of him. It was glittering proudly, bathed in the light of the setting sun.

"I'm an awkward namja, so I think I'll definitely make you sad again in the future, but the only yeoja I want to marry is you, so geolhonhaja. Your response?"

He looked adorable as he blushed. He urged me for a reply, like he had gotten impatient since I had stayed silent for so long. Soon, I cried.

"Uljima..." He muttered than, sounding troubled, as he patted my head gently like he was trying to calm me down.

*I want to say I'm not crying, but these aren't sad tears...*

I was so happy that i felt like I was going to burst, I wanted to convey those feelings to him. However, I couldn't speak properly because of the tears. Instead, I just nodded again and again.

"So that means you're saying okay?"
"Ne..." I nodded again as I replied, and he responded by hugging me tightly.


"So what did you have to say to us?"

I hadn't seen my parents for a while. Both of them were slightly tanned.

"Byung Hun ah, you were the one who called us. There was a reson for that, geuji?"
"Appa, the reason I called you today wasn't talk to you, but to omma."
"Jegayo?"

Maybe they thought this was just as unexpected as I had, but my parents were both blinking incessantly.

"Mwoheyo?"
"Omeonim, please let me have your daughter. I'll definitely make her happy." Byung Hun got up from his chair and bowed deeply towards my mother.
"Don't tell me you called us all the way here just to say that?"

Even my mother seemed surprised. She had her hand at and appeared not to able to say anything else.

"We're adults and can get married on our own. However, I wanted to do things properly."
"You're really your appa's child. You're both ridiculously conscientious. Unlike me, So Hyun is obstinate with a strangely strong sense of justice, but please treat my daughter well." My mum also got up from her seat to bow deeply back at Byung Hun.


"I didn't think you'd say something like that."
"We're getting married, so we should tell our parents properly."
"Gomawo."

My mother also looked a bit embarrassed to be called mother by Byung Hun.

*Omma looks like that when she's shy.* It had been so long since I had seen her look that way.

"The world's still in an uproar, and we can't announce our engagement yet, but we'll announce it at the right time."
"They might get into an uproar again."
"But it's fine if we're the ones causing it. I'll let everyone in the country know that you're my fiancé. Anyway..."
"Eek!"

I was pushed down onto the bed, and i felt that his face was close to mine.

"I'm feeling rather good about today, so you'd better be prepared."
"Wait... Mm..." y protests were shut down by his lips.
"You're not gonna complain,, are you? From now on, you're not just my lover but my fiancé."

I felt a shiver down my spine when I looked at his eyes, which were a little wet.

"I can't get enough of that face." He brought his face to the nape of my neck.
"Mm..."

Even though it wasn't the first time he had touched me like this, I still wasn't used to it.

"Don't get so stirred up. I'll lose all my composure."
"Even if you tell me not to get so stirred up, I'm not doing anything."
"So this is not doing anything." He touched my hand as he smiled a bit teasingly."
"Ah."

I had unconsciously wrapped my arm around his neck. Just as if I was coaxing him for me. As he kissed me, he undid the buttons of my blouse. I felt him touch me gently through my clothes. Being touched directly was completely different, and my whole body trembled at the feeling.

"If you don't say anything, I won't know what you want."

*He's really mean at times like this.*

He definitely wouldn't touch me anymore unless I put what I wanted into words.

"Tell me." His fingers touched my lips.
"I want you to..."
"Okay, you want me to...mwoh?"
"I want you to kiss me and touch me more."
"That's all?"

Without waiting for me to finish speaking, he brought his lips to mine. We wouldn't be able to be apary again. Our bodies were so close. That was how it felt.

"I'll make you happy. It's easy to say that, but difficult to do. I'll definitely make you cry a lot from now on. But no matter where I am or what I'm doing, my feelings are yours and yours only..."
"My feelings are all yours too."
"Your make-up is messed up from your tears."
"Don't look!"
"You can't hide. Let me see. They're not sad tears, geujwo? You're crying happily because of me, so you have to let me see. I won't ever let you go. Neo negeoya, after all. Saranghae. I love you more than anyone else."

He kissed me, his possessiveness satisfied. It was one step towards our happy future.


Author's note

The last chapter with happy endings :D Late update due to wifi problem.

First of all, I would like to thanks all the subscribers who subscribe this story, with 31 subscribers, 1667 views, 3 upvotes and 15 comments. Although the result isn't that better than the first one, but I still appreciate it. Gomatssumnida. *Bows 90 degrees*

About the poll that I kept promoting to you guys to vote during last Dec, the poll is OFFICIALLY CLOSED. The results I guess you guys have already knows. 3RD STORY IS CONFIRMED. To be honest, I was actually going to stop writing this series anymore at first because my parents are actually somehow gonna ban kpop n fanfics from me on 2015 because of my bad exam result last year, but now I think I'll stop for months first and focus on other fanfics that haven't finish yet(around 3 including Chistmas special fanfic I think) After all the fanfics are finished, I'll come back again. It probably would be after June 2015, or maybe on 2016.

Lastly, I would like to wish every readers here (not in order):

swaggeyy98
ajnadin
ChunSso
afifah_hunnie
byungtokki
lunieya
twilight1
cute_kkwon
beansprouttt
kellyhoney
Ztrong
JinJoe
hyejigo
neophyte_97
haneulsong
hessah
bbunyjoe
Shmarawr
-Riya-
chicha86
nunu_la
AlwaysAnElf
Rachael_Jieun0502
mamanhaslan
Peachypenguin
duducut
Neko1996
lhshanny
German_B2uty
chibiko_123

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Thanks and shouout to these readers above who's been joining the story with me since 1st story or this. Let's meet at the 3rd story this June ya :)

Note to self: I've worked hard! Sugohaesseoyo! :)