Because of me...

The Unforgivable Couple Series: Forbidden Love 2

"Buin-nim, are you heading out?"

After I finished my preparations, the security guard at the door called out for me as I left my room.

"I was invited out by Jin Young oppa, so I was thinking of going out for a bit."
"I can't highly recommend going out with him. It would be dangerous as I've heard that he previously lost your security guard."

*Hmm? Is he saying that the problem isn't going out but going out with Jin Young oppa?*

"Gwaenchanayo. Jin Young oppa said he wouldn't do that this time."
"Nevertheless..." The guard was hesitant about letting me go out with Jin Young, perhaps because of what had happened before.
"Did Byung Hun oppa possibly say something to you?" I doubt the guard would be this hesitant about letting me go out with Jin Young if it were just about the incident last time.
"That isn't the case."

*As I thought, Byung Hun oppa said something to him.* There had been a pause before the guard replied. Plus, he looked away a little. It was very possible that Byung Hun had said something to the guards.
*Jeez, oppa worries too much...*

Suddenly, my phone rang again. It was Jin Young.
"Yeoboseyo?"
"So Hyun ah, I'm at the entrance."
"Araseo, I'll come out right away."
"Ne."

I hung up, and several guards hurriedly went to prepare the car.

"Buin-nim, don't think of trying to lose us again juseyo."
"Algessumnida. I'm scared too, what with the incident that occured, so I want you to guard me."
"That is, very well then..."


"Did the guard say something to you?"
"He did, he said he couldn't recommend going out with you."
"Whoa... That guy definitely said something about me."
"A-ahaha..." I laughed awkwardly.
"At least dent it. Anyway, where should we go?"
"Hmm... The guards will be there too, so maybe somewhere with a lot of people."
"Though I feel rather like bringing you to a place where nobody else is there."
"Jung Jin Young!"
"Araseo. If I did something like that, I definitely wouldn't be allowed to nmeet you anymore"
"Let's not let that happen. I'd be lonely too if I couldn't meet with you anymore."
"You're really cruel since you're not even conscious of what you're doing."
"Eh? What are you talking about?"
"Eobseo."


"I'll order the pasta combo."
"What should I have?"
"You've been trying to decide this whole time, but you still haven't decided?"
"I can't help it! The pasta combo you ordered sounds delicious, but this pilaf sounds delicious too..."
"Then one pilaf combo."
"Ah! Why are you ordering it?"
"Will you be having the pasta combo and the pilaf combo then?"
"Ne."

After the waitress left the table, I glared at Jin Young.

"Even though I wanted the pasta combo too..."
"I'll give you some of mine, so you can have the pilaf."
"Eh?"
"You want to eat both, geuji? I'll split mine with you, so you can have both. But you can't have half. I'll give you a little, so you can only eat a little."
"Half is fine, isn't it? I'll give you half of mine too."
"I hate pilaf! Why would you have rice in something so soppy?"
"Yah, if you say something like that, you'll make people who like pilaf become your enemies."
"I'm just saying the truth."
"Jeez, Jin Young oppa, you're just saying what you like as usual."
"That's one of my good qualitles, geuji?"
"Though it's a bad quality."
"It's just like you to say that."
"..."

*Ottoke? There's nothing to talk about.*

Even though Jin Young never got quiet like this usually.
*Jin Young oppa is looking away without saying anything.*

"Yah, Jin Young oppa..."
"I apologize for the wait. Your pasta combo and pilaf combo." Just when I was thinking of speaking up, the waitress brougght the two combo meals.

*I lost my chance to talk.*


"But you're the same as usual."
"Eh? How am I the same as usual?"
"Even though I invited you out to eat, you chose a place like this."
"You just wanna say I have common tastes, geuji?"
"Well...majayo."
"At least deny it."
"Well, it's the truth. Anyway, here." He gracefully twirled pasta around his fork and held it out towards me.
"Um, w-wait... I can eat it myself."
"Gwaenchanayo. Come on, hurry up and eat it."

*He's definitely enjoying himself.*

I wolfed it down as quickly as possible.
"That's not y at all." He said that as he stifled his laughter.

"Yah, So Hyun ah, do you really love him?"
"Eh?"
"To put it bluntly, it'd be right on the mark to say you were targeted, because you were the daughter of the Lee family, so if you gave up being a Lee, you'd be less likely to the targeted."
"Give up being the daughter...what do you mean?"
"That."

Suddenly, Jin Young stood up, pushed me out of my chair and covered me.

"Ugh."
"Wha... Yah, Jin Young oppa! Mwoh..."

When I hit Jin Young's back, I felt something wet on my hand.
"Jin Young oppa?"

When I timidly opened my eyes...

"Aaaaaaaaah!"

The waitress screamed and dropped the plates she was holding. They shattered against the ground. However, the sight in front of me was so devastating that I didn't hear the waitress or the sound of the plates shattering. Jin Young's back which had shielded me, was dyed a deep red.

"Gwaenchanaseyo? Phew! Neo gwaenchanayo... I'm glad." He forced a smile on his face to try to relieve me.


"Buin-nim! Neo, go chase the man who ran away!" A guard rushed over and tore Jin Young and me apart.

*Jin Young oppa...*

Jin Young's back was dyed red because he had protected me when I was the one who had been targetted.

"Aniya, igeo... If this is a joke, it's an awful one. Jin Young oppa! Why did you do this?"
"Mollayo. Before I knew it, I was protecting you, even though that white dress looked so good on you..." He groaned as he looked at my dress. My dress which had been pure white was now dyed deep red at the middle and the hem.
"Mianhae, jeongmal mianhae... Because of me..."
"Neo jjinja... You apologize all the time. It's just like you."
"Jin Young oppa?"
"Jeogiyo! Move away juseyo."

An ambulance worker pushed me aside, put Jin Young on a stretcher and carried him towards the ambulance.

"Are you his acquaintance?"
"N-ne..."
"Then please come as well."
"Buin-nim, we'll come with you." A guard helped me up and we got on the ambulance together.

"Neo, contact Sir. I'll contact him as well once we arrive at the hospital."
"Algessumnida."


*Jin Young oppa was injured because of me... He has always been there for me, but what if I lost him? Nan sirheohae!* What would I do in the worst case scenario, if Jin Young...

"So Hyun ah!"
"Sir."
"What's his condition now?"
"He's now undergoing emergency surgery and in an unpredictable condition..."
"I see..."

Byung Hun let out a small sigh and then started yelling at the guards at the top of his voice.
"What the hell were you doing? Why didn't you protect So Hyun? How did that guy end up getting injured?"
"We sincerely apologize."
"Byung Hun oppa."
"So Hyun ah, gwanchanaseyo?"
"gwaenchana, since Jin Young oppa protected me... Somebody had targetted me, and he ended up injured instead... There was so much blood... Oppa, ottokaji? What should I do if he dies?"
"Don't think about those stupid things. He won't die."
"But it's not something stupid! He got injured instead of me! Even though all I've done is hurt him, he..."
"Yah, calm down."
"What should I do if he dies... Ottoke?"
"Lee So Hyun! Pull yourself together! How is getting worked up like that going to help?" Byung Hun grasped my shoulders and shook me as he called my name.
"Nan ara, but I can't calm down!"
"Fine. I'll call the B1A4 president. Watch over So Hyun properly. Don't disappoint me again."
"Algessumnida."

I could hear his footsteps heading off far away, but I couldn't care about something like that right now.

*Jin Young oppa, I'm begging you... Julgeo hajima!*

Just when I strongly wished for that, the operation light went off.


Preview

*How's Jin Young oppa now...*

The operation light went off, but I felt that the time before the doctor came out of the emergency room was extremely long.

*Jebalyo, God, save Jin Young oppa...*

"Buin-nim, calm down juseyo!'
"How could I calm down? He, he...he was injured because of me! Sunsaengnim, how's Jin Young oppa?"


Author's notes

OMG this is terrible and sad :( Well, let's hope Jin Young will be safe in the next chapter! Anyway, I'm gonna update another chapter right after this for the recompense to all my beloved readers so...hooray!! But after the next chapter, I'll stop update for days cause I have to focus on my other fanfics dy... I'll sure see you guys next week okay?? Ah! Next chapter won't be any author's notes since I already wrote what I want to say here dy... See you later btw! :)