Apart for a while..

The Unforgivable Couple Series: Forbidden Love 2

"You haven't forgetten anything? You won't be coming back for a while, so make sure you've got everything you need, okay?"
"Ne, I have everything. I double-checked."
"That's good then. Is something wrong?"
"..."
"Yah, So Hyun? If you have something you want to say, I won't understand unless you say it properly." Byung Hun sighed a little as he said that.
*Am I the only one who's lonely because we'll be apart?*

Even though I thought that Byung Hun had showed me his weak side last night, he was the same as usual once morning came.
*Or was last night just a dream?*

"You're really easy to understand."
"Eh?"
"You're sad about leaving me, right?"
"O-ottoke..."
"It's written all over your face." He said those teasing words as he poked my cheek with his finger.
"That's..."
"That's? Are you going to say I'm wrong? Even though your face is bright red? So Hyun ah, tell me your feelings properly. They won't get across to me if you don't."
*Even though he already realized that I felt lonely a long time ago... He's just mean.*
"Of course I'm lonely..."
"Eh? I didn't think you'd actually say your feelings honestly."
"We don't know how long we'll be apart, right? I hate parting with regrets."
"It's not like you're leaving the country, so calling it a 'parting' is a bit melodramatic, isn't it?"
"That might be true, but being in the country or outside of the country has nothing to do with being lonely. Plus..."
*There's the possibility that something terrible will happen and we won't ever be able to meet again.*
If I said that aloud, it felt like it might actually happen, so I kept my mouth shut.
"You have nothing to worry about."
"Byung Hun oppa?"
"If anything happens, no matter what it is, or where you are, I'll save you, and it's not like I'm waiting for things to happen. I'll be dealing with the threat swiftly so that you can return to the estate as soon as possible."
"Ne."

Byung Hun bumped our cheeks together. I could feel his face close to mine, so I let my eyes wander freely.
"Ha, you're looking around too much."
"B-but this is embarrassing..."
"If you show such a cute face to me, I won't want to let you go anymore, so stop that."
"Don't ask something so unreasonable..." I ended up smiling at his words, which were so like him.
"That's it. You should continue smiling like that. There's nothing for you to worry about, so just wait for me to come to get you."
"Ne, I'll be waiting."
"I really want to see you off to the villa, but I can't because of work."
"Who'll be taking me?"
"I asked Niel to. Let's do this until he's done his preparations and comes to pick you up." He gave me a peck on the lips after he finished speaking.
"B-Byung Hun oppa! Niel-ssi will be here soon!"
"Aniya, I told him not to finish until 11."
"Byung Hun oppa, Niel-ssi is probably troubled right now..." There was no way it would take two hours to prepare the car. I could easily imagine Niel loitering around the car because he didn't know what to do.

"I won't be able to see you for a while. Won't you allow me this much?"
"Araseo. I feel sorry for Niel-ssi, but I want to be with you for just a little bit longer." I wrapped my arm around his back.
"Stop saying things like that." He sighed.
"Eh?"
"There's a limit to my self-control too."


"Byung Hun oppa..."
"Don't look at me."
"Eek." Byung Hun covered my eyes so I couldn't see him.
"It's because you tried to look at me."
*Even though he doesn't have to hide the fact he just doesn't want me to see him blushing...*

"Don't worry, the villa will have 10 security guards deployed."
"Ne."
I knew there was no helping it, but I already knew it would be depressing living under the pressure when I wouldn't be able to relax.
*I'm happy he's trying to protect me, but...* The more guards there were protecting me, the fewer there were protecting him.

"So Hyun ah? Why are you quiet all of a sudden?"
"I'm worried about you... You won't get killed or anything, right?" He might've been surprised by my words, because he just looked at me while blinking for a few moments.
"Killed... Don't say anything so unlucky."
"It's not a laughing matter. If the aim of the person who shot you yesterday had been just a bit off, you could've died!"
"So Hyun ah, thanks for worrying about me, but gwaenchana. Niel should be coming soon."

When I picked up the bag with my things, I heard my cell phone ringing.
*It's Jin Young oppa. Ottokaji? Should I answer in front of Byung Hun oppa...?*
"Is it that idiot?"
"N-ne."
"His phone calls are rude as usual. He should've stopped after you didn't answer."
"You know, it's because Jin Young oppa was there that I wasn't caught by the press and could go to the hospital. I don't want to leave the estate without telling him when he helped me out. Would it be fine if I told him I'm going to the villa too...?" When I asked that carefully, Byung Hun still looked sullen.
*I really can't then...?* However, I couldn't believe that Jin Young was related to what happened this time, so I thought it'd be fine if I just told him where I was going...

"There's no way around it then."
"I can?"
"But tell him not to let anyone else know where you're going."
"Ne! Gomawo!"

"Yeobosaeyo? Jin Young oppa?"
"Took you a long time to pick up."
"Mi-mianhae."
"Were you fine yesterday after I left?"
"Ne, thank you so much for yesterday."
"Then want to go somewhere after this? As a change of pace! Ah, of course you should keep it as a secret from that guy!"
"Though I can hear you." Since Jin Young's voice was so loud, Byung Hun overheard and muttered that unpleasantly.
"Um, that might be impossible." I continued the call without bothering what Byung Hun said.
"Eh? Wae? Do you have plans?"
"I'm going to be leaving the estate for a while..."
"Eh? What are you talking about?"

I explained that I was going to hide at the villa, since Jin Young sounded doubtful.

"Ne, it's really dangerous, but won't being surrounded by guards be depressing? If you like, you could live with me..."
"Ah!"
"Could you stop trying to help? Only the people that I trust know that So Hyun is going to the villa. Oh, but I'd be troubled if you thought that meant I trusted you. If anybody finds out that she lives at the villa, you'll be the first one I'll suspect, so remember that." Byung Hun had reached the limits of his patience and grabbed the phone from me.
"Y-yah, wait!" He said all he wanted to say and hung up, and then he gave the phone back to me with the power off.

"Jeez, Jin Young oppa is definitely angry..."
"Hm."
"Byung Hun-ssi, So Hyun-ssi, I have come to inform you that the car has been prepared." At exactly eleven, Niel came by to call me from the room.
"Ne, we'll go now. Then, this is annyeong."
"Ne, Byung Hun oppa, be careful too..."
"Ne, I'll send you texts or phone you everyday since you get lonely so easily."
"Phone calls would be better, since I want to hear your voice."
"Araseo. I'll call you everyday, so don't look like that. This is the last one." He kissed me once more.

*I'll be leaving my home for a while...*

The villa was in the middle of the mountains and very far away from the town, so once I got there, I wouldn't go out much. Even though it hadn't been even an hour since I left Byung Hun, I already left lonely.
*It'd be great if everything was resolved quickly so I could go back to the estate...* I watched the scenery pass by from the window as I thought about that.


Preview

"Aggassi, where shall I take you?" When I walked through the hall, a tall guard called out to me.
*T-that was surprising... How long had he been standing behind me?*
"Eh? U-um, I just want to go around the villa, but can I take strolls?"
"Joesonghabnida, so as to avoid any worst-case scenarios, it would be appreciated if you would keep within the villa..."

When I was just standing around doing nothing, I heard my phone ringing from my pocket.
*Nuguseyo...?*

"At any rate, the situation's worse, never mind a resolution. Have you not heard anything from that namja? Anyway! You guys are wrapped up in something more dangerous that you think."


Author's notes

What a kinda sad chapter... Anyway, long time no see, readers! I'm finally back! :D YEHET! XD

As you guys know, my phone was broke during cny and now it already fixed, but my phone gonna fix again :( Not that soon but try to update before send it to fix... Another news! I'll create a Q&A section here, twitter, tumblr and ask.fm, so you can ask me anything, even though it's about this story or not. I would like to answer you readers and appreaciate it, so you may start asking anywhere now :)

AFF section: will be at Author's notes section in every chapter and my profile
Tumblr section: www.tumblr.com/krisuswen

Twitter section: @only_xiaoteng (I recommended y'all ask me here because I always on twitter :P)
ask.fm section: @onlyxiaoteng

Gonna off for dinner and homeworks now! See you guys soon! :)