Someone's leaving...

The Unforgivable Couple Series: Forbidden Love 2

"Then, I'm off."

The day for my father to leave to travel around the world had finally come, but...

"Hmm? You look odd. Mwohaeyo?"
"W-well... I was just thinking that you wear casual clothes like that too." My dad was in casual wear. He wears a straw boater and an Aloha shirt.

*Since he's always in prim and proper clothing, it's really surprising...*

"I chose them, since it's a long-awaited trip, won't less formal clothes be more fun?" Suddenly my mum popped out and said.
"Yeah, it's the first time I've worn such clothes, but I guess these clothes aren't really suitable for me..."
"A-aniyo, those clothes are really match on you." I quickly denied.
"Jeongmal?"
"Ne, but I was just a bit surprised since I've never seen you wear clothes like that."
"It was terrible when he went to buy clothes for the first time." My mum said.
"Y-yah! You promised you wouldn't talk about that."
"Hehe, it's fine, isn't it?"

"Did something happen?" I asked curiously.
"Your appa bought all the clothes he picked virtually, so he ended up with all these strange ones."
"Eh? But the clothes he usually wears are so sensible!"
"That is..." My dad looked away a bit awkwardly.

*Eh? Did I ask something bad?*

"So Hyun ah, many of the clothes your appa wore were chosen by Byung Hun's omma."
"Eh? Geuraeyo?"
"In recent years, he has let Niel to buy clothes."
"I see..."
"It was really difficult trying not to laugh. When he tried to put the patterns together..."

*So Byung Hun oppa's lack of fashion sense comes from appa...*


When I glanced to my side, Byung Hun had a complicated expression on his face, as if he was thinking the same thing as I was.

"Is that enough? Don't humiliate me anymore..." My dad muttered that with his bright-redden face.

*But appa looks very gentle, maybe because of the clothes. The appa I see right now might be the original... He might be able to be more like himself now that he has left the corp to Byung Hun oppa...*

Of course he had been gentle up until now, but he was a person who also let others see his strictness within his gentleness. Because he was at the top of the corp, he had to throw away any indulgent feelings. Though he still looked unwell, dad seemed very happy as he smiled brightly.

"Yeobo ah, you need to leave soon or you'll be late for the flight."
"Oh majayo. Then we'll be leaving."
"Appa, I heard your feelings yesterday, but don't overdo it. Omma wouldn't want you to overdo it to keep your promise either. On top of that, I still have many things I want you to teach me."
"Byung Hun ah, you're already somebody who can properly stand at the top of the corp. There's nothing I have left to teach you. You should continue on your own path without being misled by others. If that ends up leading the Lee Corp, I have nothing to oppose."
"Appa..."
"But watch out of your uncle."
"Eh? Uncle?"

I didn't know what Byung Hun had heard, but when he heard what my father said, he opened his eyes wide in surprise.

"Yeobo ah, it's about time..."
"Nan ara. Well, let me know when you've got a grandchild for me, araseo? I'll sure come back right away."
"J-jeez! Appa, you're just..."
"..." Mike watched, lost in thought, as my father got into the car.

*What's wrong with oppa?*

"Wait."
"Byung Hun ah?"
"I leave appa to you."
"Ne, leave him to me juseyo."
"Omoni."
"Ne?"

Byung Hun's words surprised me and even my parents.

"Byung Hun ah, neo..."
"That's all I wanted to say." He turned around from the car and went into the estate, just as if he were saying that his work was done.
"So Hyun ah, get along with Byung Hun, araseo?"
"Ne!"

I watched the two drive away. I was happy that Byung Hun seemed to have acknowledged my mother a little.


"You called her omoni."
"I haven't forgiven her for betraying appa, but...there are two things I'm grateful for, so I thought I'd compromise."
"Things you're grateful to omma for?"
"One is how she has supported appa. It's been a long time since I've seen appa smile like that."
"And the other?"
"Neo." He stared at me.
"Eh? Jegayo?"
"Ne. She gave birth to you. Thanks to that, we were able to meet."
"Oppa, gumanhae, it's embarrassing."
"Mwoh? Even though I went out of the way to tell my feelings." He looked a bit peevish and grumbled that with a frown.
"Oppa, you've been very straight with your feelings lately..."

*I'm happy, but my heart won't be able to stand it if it keeps racing all the time.*

"Well, I'm going to work now."
"Araseo, come back soon."
"What's wrong?"
"Well, I was just wondering why appa said to watch out for uncle."

*He's certainly somebody I can't bring myself to like either, but I didn't think appa would say something like that.*

"I don't know what appa meant when he said that, but..."
"He must have a reason since he told you to watch out."
"Ne, appa's perception is usually right.


"Josimhae."
"Neodo. I think it should be fine since there are more security guards, but just in case."
"Nan gwaenchanayo."
"Even so, I can't help being worried." He murmured that as he cornered me so my back was against the wall and kissed me.
"Ah... T-this is the foyer, not in the room..."
"There's no point in saying that now." Smiling teasingly, he left me in the estate with a red face.
"J-jeez..."

*Ottoke? I don't have work, so I have some free time.*

When I was thinking about what to do, I heard my phone rings.

*Jin Young oppa?*

"Yeobosaeyo?"
"It's not the time for that! Why aren't you in the villa?"
"Eh?"
"I'm at the villa right ow but nobody's there! Neo eodiya?"
"Mi-mian! I returned home a little earlier."
"Mwoh? Why didn't you tell me?"
"Mianhae..."

*He'd definitely get angry if I told him I just forgot...*

"In any case, since it's you, So Hyun ah, you'll just say you forgot."
"Ugh."
"Just as I thought. But since you've returned to the estate, does that mean the problem has been resolved?"
"..."
"So Hyun ah?"
"Aniyo, not yet."
"Then why are you back at the estate?"
"When I was at the villa, a strange man broke in and assaulted me..."
"Mwoh? Neo gwaenchanaseyo?"
"Ne, I was fine since Byung Hun oppa came. After that, it was decided that I'd return to the estate."
"I'm glad that nothing happened, but I was worried, so you should've let me know."
"Mianhae. Ne appa has just decided he's going to travel the world. A lot of things have been happening... Though it's not an excuse, it's not like I was too busy to contact you..."
"But it's good that you're at home. I'll come pick you up now, so can we meet for a little?"
"Eh? Geunde..."
"I won't give your guards the slip like I did before. Even I'm not stupid enough to do something like that with the current circumstances. You might be thinking about that guy, but I don't think there's any problem with thinking about me every once in a while."
"Ne, majayo."

I always caused Jin Young trouble, but I never did anything to express my gratitude.

*Just meeting him for a bit should be fine, geuji?*

"Araseo, when'll you come?"
"I'm going to leave the villa now, so it'll probably be after noon."
"Araseo. Call me when you get to the estate, okay? I'll be going out."
"Okay, see you later."
"Ne." I hung up and sighed.

*I'll need to talk to Jin Young oppa properly soon...* If we stayed in this lukewarm relationship, Jin Young was the one who would be hurt.
*Nan Byung Hun oppa saranghae, so I feel really bad for relying on Jin Young oppa so often, but I can't lie about my own feelings.* Even if Jin Young got mad and we couldn't be friends anymore, there was nothing I could do.
*Since choosing Byung Hun oppa means I'm not choosing Jin Young oppa.*


Preview

"Yah, So Hyun ah, do you really love him?"
"Eh?"
"To put it bluntly, it'd be right on the mark to say you were targeted, because you were the daughter of the Lee family, geuji? So, So Hyun ah!"
"Ugh. Wha... Yah, Jin Young oppa! Mwoh... Jin Young oppa?"

When I opened my eyes timidly...


Author's notes

Another update here!! I'm curious what'll happen soon hihihi... How about you??

Ok anyway it's TOP n CAP birthday!! Yay happy birthday guys~~ Always stay healthy, charismatic, handsome, cool, cute and blah blah blah... ohh that's too much to say so just stay perfect anyway kekeke. Well since it's their bday I'm trying to update another few more chapters again today since I'll be really busy today so alright it's time to sleep!! Jaljayo yeoreobun~~ annyeong~~