You're too exaggeratted.

The Unforgivable Couple Series: Forbidden Love 2

Today, there was a party to announce Byung Hun's inauguration as CEO. Though I was also going to attend the party as a member of the Lee family...

"Yah, why do I have to wear this dress? I think it's a bit flashy for me..."
"What are you saying? There are girls your age that wear even flashier dresses."
"That might be the case, but I really think I won't be able to relax in this, and..."
"Plus, this is Byung Hunie's CEO inauguration party, you know? There was that fuss before too, so the press will be watching! You can't wear such a plain dress."
*Omma is saying that, but personally I'm fine with a plain dress...*

The one I had chosen at first was the pale dress that Byung Hun said looked good on me. However, right before the party, my mother said it was too plain. I ended up having to change into a deep red dress...
*I think it's a beautiful colour, but I don't really like it. Plus, it's so low cut! Byung Hun oppa will definitely get angry if he sees it...* It was a bit rude to my mother to think this, but... If I had to say, the almost poisonous red looked indecent.

"You can do the rest yourself, right? I'll be going first then."
"N-ne..." I watched my mother leave the room and then turned my gaze towards the clock. However, I didn't have enough time to change.
*I guess all I can do is give up and attend the party in this dress. Omma probably stayed in my room as long as she could so that I wouldn't be able to change back...*

"So Hyun ah? Can I come in?"


"Go ahead."
"About tonight..." Byung Hun came into the room with a frown and a stern expression.
"Byung Hun oppa?"
"So Hyun ah, what are you dressing?"
"Eh?"
"When did you start wearing such indecent and tasteless dresses?"
"A-aniya. This is something omma forced me to wear..."
"That yeoja did?"
"Ne. Yesterday, you said that pale colours looked good on me, right? I have a dress in that hue. I was going to wear that, but omma said it was plain..."
"So that yeoja made you change?"
"Ne. Since she was here until just a little before you came, I couldn't change back..."
"So Hyun ah, change rigt now."
"Eh? But it's almost time for the party, so I can't..."
"You don't have to worry about that."
"Eh?"
"The vice-president contacted me saying he'd be a little late."
"He's going to come late on such an important day?"
"Ne, I wish he would be more conscious of the fact that he is the vice-president."
*I've never been very good with Jin Seok ahjussi...*

The vice-president of the Lee Corp was my father's younger brother, Jin Seok. Even though he smiled, his smile wouldn't reach his eyes... He said flattering things with his mouth, but I couldn't tell what he was really thinking... I had always had this weird feeling I didn't know his true nature, so I've never been very good with him.

"Anyway, hurry up and change since you don't have to worry about the time."
"Yah, does it look that strange on me...?"
"Ne."
"I see."
"Don't look so sad. It doesn't matter if such an incident colour doesn't match you anyway. Like I said yesterday, you look good in pale colours, colours the complete opposite of the dress you're wearing now."
"Ne, gomawo."
"I didn't say something you needed to thank me for." Byung Hun said that while looking away. His words sounded a bit curt. However, his cheeks were red, so he was definitely blushing.


"More importantly, hurry up and change. Since you take an especially long time to get ready."
"That's not fair! It's just that you always choose whatever clothes are there and finish quickly. Just a few days ago, your suit and tie were completely mismatched..."
"When was that?"
"Eh, you didn't notice?"
"I don't think I wore anything strange recently, but when was that?"
*So he didn't think his tie with the chick pattern was strange...*

I picked up the dress I'd prepared and headed for the dressing room.
*Now that I think about it, when Byung Hun oppa came in, he looked like he wanted to say something... Maybe I should ask him after I've changed.*

"Yah, this is the dress I've prepared, but... what do you think?"
"..."
*Eh? No response? But since he's blushing a bit, I guess it means it doesn't look bad?*
"Byung Hun oppa?"
"Ah, a-aniyo... Don't laugh." Byung Hun was so cute as he tried to reply when he was flustered that I couldn't help but burst out laughing.
"But you're so cute when you're blushing."
*I might have gotten a little carried away...*

He was pouting as he looked at me a bit peevishly.
"You're the one."
"Eh?"
"You're the one who's cute, So Hyun."
"Byung-Byung Hun oppa?"
"You know, you should be more conscious of your own charm."
"I-I think you're the only person who would say that though..."
"If you don't, do you know how many other men will be looking at you?"

He stopped speaking and got closer to me, step by step.
"Why are you running away?"
"Because you're getting closer..."
"Oh, so if I get closer to you, you'll run away?"

Thump.

My back had hit the wall, which let me know that there was nowhere else to run.


"You've got nowhere to run anymore, right? Ottokhae?"
"Byung Hun oppa, the party is going to start soon, you know?"
"Gwaenchana. Since the vice-president said he would take thirty minutes, he'll take an hour." Byung Hun's face was getting closer and closer to mine as he said that.
*Ah ottokhae...?* If I let he do what he wanted, then I'd have to reapply my make-up.
"You want to too, don't you?"
"A-Aniyo."
"I won't let you say that. I won't let you resist me." There was no way I could resist him while he murmured in my ears in that low voice. Before I noticed, I was being kissed.

"Well, we'll probably both be tired out by the party so let's bear with it and do our best."
"N-ne... Ah, wait! What were you saying earlier?"
"Earlier?"
"When you came into my room, you started saying something, right?"
"Ah, it's nothing important. After the party, if we've still got some energy, I was going to ask if you wanted to go on a drive."
"Would you be okay going on a drive? You're going to be really tired from now on though."
"It's because night is the only time I can spare to spend with you."
"You don't have to go out of your way, you know?"
"Pabo, it's because I want to spend time with you."
"Byung Hun oppa."
"The party after this is going to be depressing."

"There's the CEO inauguration announcement. I think the press will have a lot to ask you..."
"Aniyo, it's because of you."
"Eh?"
"I just thought that I didn't want to let anybody else see you today. It'd be fine if I could be by your side, but today I can't do that."
"Like I said, I think you're the only one who would say that sort of thing..."
"You're really dense, So Hyun. Do you know how many men look at you? That idiot is the same."
"Ah..."


*Now that he mentions it, since it's the Lee Corp CEO inauguration party, Jin Young oppa might come too...* Maybe Byung Hun was thinking the same thing I was, but he looked a bit displeased.

"So Hyun ah, promise me one thing."
"Promise?"
"At the party, you're not allowed to look at any man but me."
"Eh? Mwohya...?"
"Ne, and you're not allowed to speak either."
"T-that's too reasonable..."
*I'm sure there'll be situations where I'll have to greet other people..*

"By the way, if you break the promise. Well... You'll get to find out if you do."
"Mwohya! There's a limit even to unreasonableless!"
*Plus, he said that he wanted me to promise him one thing, but soomehow it became two...*
"By the way, So Hyun ah, if you break the promise, something fun will happen."
"Eh? Something fun?"
"Ne, though only I'll think it's fun."
*I'll do my best to keep the promise I made with Byung Hun oppa. But it's definitely impossible...*
"Come on, the vice-president should be coming soon so we should get to the hall."
"Ne. Ah, Byung Hun oppa."
"Hmm?"
"Hwating."
"Ne. With your words, I feel like I'll be able to give it one hundred percent."
"Hehe." It was probably because we talked together, but I feel like the tension was released.
*Though the real event starts now...*

I would probably be asked a lot of questions, but today was an important day, so I had to respond to them calmly.
"Ha." After breathing a small sigh, I followed Byung Hun towards the hall.


Preview

What Byung Hun was announcing at today's party attracted attention in two ways. One was the auspicious story of his inauguration as CEO. Then, the other was...

"Then how about you?"
"Eh?"
"Are you going to live with him and get dragged into the mess together? You know, this is limited to what I can do, but... If you're really troubled and don't know what to do, rely on me."

Bang!

Interrupting Jin Young's words, something broke through the window and was going towards Byung Hun.
"Ah!"


Author's notes

Hi there :) It used me a lot of time to write... Anyway, I'm gonna tell you all my school holiday gonna end soon, and I'll write at least 3 more chapters, you gotta wait for me for 2 weeks. So anyway, I'll write a lot on Nov and Dec to everyone! I gotta go for record MTV World Stage to my friends now, bye!!

p/s: Happy birthday Chunji!! :D (Idk how many times I've wish him already. Kekeke :P)