Missing You

The Unforgivable Couple Series: Forbidden Love 2

*Today is the sixth day...* Tomorrow would make a week since I had left the center of town to take refuge in the villa.

*At first I thought I might be able to enjoy it as a vacation, but I'm more confined than thought I would be... It feels like I'm choking.*

A guard came even when I went to the washroom or to take a bath, so I had no time to rest at all.
*The guards are doing their work too, and there's the situation, so there's no helping it though.* I understood it in my head, but I was starting to feel frustrated because I wanted to divert my attentions a little.
*It might have been fine if ther had at least been somebody for me to talk to...* As the guards took their jobs very seriously, I felt alone even though I was surrounded by five of them.

"Agassi, where shall I take you?" When I walked through the hall, a tall guard called out to me.
*T-that was surprising. How long had he been standing behine me?*
"Agassi?"
"Eh? U-um, I just want to go around the villa, but can I take strolls?"
"I apologize, so as to avoid any worst-case scenerios, it would be appreciated if you would keep within the villa..." The guard said that politely after a small sigh. However, he had replied with unrelenting intimidation.
"Joesonghabnida, I just wanted to go out a bit since I've been stuck in this villa for so long."
"I apologize if I'm saying too much, but it would be greatly appreciated it if you could think of ths as all for your protection, agassi."
"Ne, I'll return to my room."
"I apologize for the incovenience, but thank you for the cooperation."

"I was rejected, as expected." It was what I had thought would happen, but it really was a big shock for the part of me that had been hoping I'd allowed out.
*I know that I'm just troubling the guards with my selfishness, but...*


"Maybe I'll watch TV. Nah, maybe not." Up until a few days ago, I had watched TV a lot to kill time. However, I stopped that after watching the evening news.

"Lee Byung Hun-ssi appears excellent, but after his inauguration, an incident like this occured? He must also understand that those who will be affected by the restructing also have their own lives, right?" I got angry when I heard people talking as if Byung Hun had decided on restructing without thinking about anything at all.
*They don't know how troubled Byung Hun oppa had been...*

When I was just standing around doing nothing, I heard my phone ringing from my pocket.
*Nuguya...?* Phone calls from Byung Hun came late at night, when I didn't know if the date had changed yet or not. That's why it wouldn't be from him.

"Ah, Jin Young oppa... Yeobosaeyo? Jin Young ah?" Jin Young had been the one calling me ever since the morning I came to the villa.
"Oh, So Hyun ah?"
"It's my phone, so of course it's me, right?"
"You said ' Jin Young ah?' too, didn't you? Well, forget about that. How's living in the villa?"
"Well, I'm living pleasantly."
"It's the Lee family villa."
"Do you know where this villa is?"
"Ne, I went to a party there once."
"I see..."
"However, since it's surrounded by a forest, I was a bit scared there at night."
"Eh? Even you feel scared?"
"Aniya! That was when I was still in elementary school, okay? I wasn't scared just because there was a dense forest."
"Ahaha, that's a bit unexpected. Anyway, did you need anything from me?"
"Aniyo, not really, I was wondering how you are."
"Thanks for worrying about me. There are a lot of guards, so gwaechana."
"You're really not cute at all at times like this."
"Eh?"
"Although you're actually anxious and scared, you're acting brave and pretending to be fine. Plus it's full of guards there, right? If it was me, I'd feel like I was choking and want to escape."
"If it was you, you'd probably really do that."
"Maybe."
"Were you worried about me?"
"Of course. I was wondering whether it's be okay for me to call you for a change."
"It's going to be heavy rain tomorrow."
"Wow, isn't that where you're supposed to say 'You were that worried about me...' and have your heart skip a beat?" I felt myself cheering up from hearing Jin Young's bright voice.

*Though Jin Young oppa usually just gets carried away with everything, I can really rely on him at times like this...*

"At any rate, the situation's worse, never mind a resolution."
"Eh? Worse?"
"Have you not heard anything from that guy?"
"Well, he told me that the situaton hasn't been resolved yet..."
"Man, that guy is definitely going to take my ear off for this..."
"So, what are you talking about?"
"..."
"Jin Young oppa, tell me! I hate being the only person who doesn't know anything!"
"We don't knnow who the mastermind is yet or what their goal is, but it seems like the person who made the shoot ws probably a professional killer."
"A professional killer?"

There was too big a difference in the world that I couldn't grasp the idea right away.

*Come to think of it...*

"However, one of your guards said that the shooter missed on purpose." When Byung Hun had been targeted, Jin Young told me that a Lee family guard said that.
"If it really was a professional killer, who targeted him? The mastermind should be outside of the departments being restructured, says appa."
"Abeoji did?"
"Think about it. If they just meant it as a warning, there were a lot of other methods, right?"
"Could you gie me an example?"
"T-there are a lot! How would I know?"
"Although you were the one who said it, why are you getting mad...?!"
"Anyway, just understand that there are other methods! Don't ask me!"
"I-I get it, so don't talk so loudly on the phone."
"Anyway, you guys are wrapped up in something more dangerous than you think. It really might be better for you to leave the country untill things calm down."
"I think that Byung Hun oppa would definitely say that he would stay in America..."
"Probably, and if he's staying, then you'll end up staying too. Both of you should really be careful. Want me to send a guard too? Master Guard Jung will protect you."
"You'd end up in danger too, so gwaenchana."
"But I'm confident I could protect you better than your sister-in-law of hyung, araji?"
"Byung Hun oppa will get mad again if you call him sister-in-law."
"Ne, ne, araseo. More importantly, do you remember what I told you?"
"What you told me?"
"Mwoh? Don't tell me you forgot."
"Ah, do you mean when you told me to rely on you when I'm in trouble?"
"Oh, then you do remember. Really though, don't hold back for no reason and just rely on me."
"Ne, gomawo."
"Then, I'll call again! I might sneak in late at night next time."
"I'll tell the guards to clear the house of you then."
"Mwoh? You're treating me like that too?"
"Hehe, I'm kidding. It's a bit difficult now, but I want to talk properly once things have calmed down."
"Ne, annyeong then."
"Ne, thanks for talking with me." I hung up with a clickk of a button.

*Was what Jin Young oppa said true? About a professional killer targeting Byung Hun oppa...* It wasn't that I doubted Jin Young. It's just that I couldn't easily believe in a world with professional killers whhich felt like it had nothing to do with me at all.

*Eh? A text this time?*


Nicole ah, I'm busy today so I can't call :(
                          -Byung Hun oppa<3-

*No phone call from Byung Hun oppa today. There's no helping it, since it's work.* Maybe it was because of what I'd heard from Jin Young, but I really wanted to hear Byung Hun's voice. However, I put up with that feeling.
*I don't want to bother him, so I'll try calling him tomorrow.*

"Since I ended up thinking about things I don't need to think about when I'm awake, I'll go to sleep early for today." I slipped into bed and rested my head on the comfortable mattress, closing my eyes tightly.

*What was that sound?* I could hear something that sounded like somebody walking inside the room, so I sat up on my bed while I was stilll half-asleep.

"Don't move." At the same time that the low voice spoke, a knife which shone in the moonlight was held up against my neck.
"Ah!"
"Don't make any noise. I don't really plan on killing you. You're just a hostage to lure that guy out. I'll let you go once I'm done."
*By that guy, does he mean Byung Hun oppa? Is he saying he targeted me to get to Byung Hun oppa?* At this rate, Byung Hun oppa would be in danger. I had to run away somehow.
"There's no point in trying to run away."
"Eh... Ah..." Something covered my eyes.
"It doesn't really matter to me whether your eyes are covered or not, but you won't be a good hostage if anything happens to you."
"Ah... Let...go..." I struggled against the man to try and escape, but as I breathed in the gas, I started losing consciousness.

*Byung Hun oppa...*
"So Hyun ah!" When I was about to completely lose my consciousness, I heard the sound of a door opening violently and Byung Hun's voice.


Preview

"Ever since you left for the villa, I haven't been able to relax. Up until now, no matter how tired I was, if you said 'Welcome back' when I came home. Just like that, I wouldn't be tired anymore, but..."
"Byung Hun oppa..." I tightly embraced him back to try to make him feel even a little less tired.
"Don't do aegyo."
"Mm..."


Author's note

Oremaneyo!! Finally found some free time with a little bit of homeworks to write on weekdays!! :D May see you guys soon by tomorrow and Sat since there are many sad cases happening in Malaysia like MH370, haze, no water to use and more... Please pray for the staffs and passengers in MH370 can come back safely soon and take care to those readers who are from Malaysia too :)

p/s: The title of this chapter is dedicated to Teen Top's Missing You heh :P :x