Dad's last wishes.

The Unforgivable Couple Series: Forbidden Love 2

annyeong!! I'm finally back after 3 months!! If you read the blog I posted, you'll know that I would be leaving for 3 months for preparing my exam. Ok anyway i know what you guys want is just updates so here you go.


"We're late."
"It's because you said you really did want something after that."
"I finally got to go to the town after so long, so I ended up wanting something after looking at everything."
"But you just say you don't want anything when I say I'll buy you something."
"That's because everything you ssay you'll buy for me is really expensive."
"You're still strangely common about some things."
"In any case, I'm a fake lady."
"I think not to give yourself air is a good point of yours."
"I don't feel like I'm being praised though."
"Don't doubt me. You're unexpectedly more popular than the sons of other companies."
"Eh? Nan mollayo, I've never heard about that either."
"That's because I didn't tell you and tried to make it so you wouldn't hear about it."
"But isn't that just because I'm the daughter of the Lee family? It's not like they're actually acknowledging me as a person..."
"There are some people like that, but not all of them. The idiot son from B1A4 company is one of the latter, geuji?"
"Ah..."
"He didn't like you just because you're the daughter of Lee family."
"Ne, majayo."


"You came back rather late."
"Appa!" I called.
"It's charming to see both of you coming back together intimately."
"Don't tease us."
"Hahahah, I know about you two, so there's no need to blush, geuji?" My father was acting cheerful, but he still seemed rather worn out.

*I wonder if it's painful for him to even stand...?*

"Hmm? What's wrong, So Hyun ah?"
"Aniyo. More importantly, how long can you stay in the estate?"

To be honest, I really want to ask him whether is he alright. However, if I asked that, it would waste my father's effort in behaving so cheerfully, so I couldn't ask.

"Appa, when will you return to the hospital?" Byung Hun asked.
"I won't be returning to the hospital anymore."
"Ne?"
"The procedures for my discharge have been completed."
"What do you mean? I didn't hear about leaving the hospital."
"I don't have much time left."
"Appa! Why are you saying that? If you rest properly..."
"I know my body the best. There's nothing to be done about the short amount of time I have left. I've lived for so long already."
"Appa..." We called.
"Don't look like that. I still plan to live a long live. I'm really happy that you were born, Byung Hun ah. Besides, I could have you as my daughter, So Hyun ah. I've had the Lee Corp as my priority up until now, but I've entrusted that to Byung Hun too, so I would like to put myself as my priority now. Beside that, there are still two things I've left to do no matter what." He sounded like he was joking around, but neither me nor Byung Hun couldn't smile.
"Things you've left to do?"
"Ah... One is the world..."

"Oh, you finally came back. Which reminds me, have you heard about it already?" My mum came from the living room and interrupted my dad's words.
"It?"
"Hee Rin ah, I was just about to talk about it when you came in."
"Oh, geuraeyo? I apologize for interrupting."
"I don't know what you're talking about at all..."
"We've decided to travel around the world starting next week."
"Eh? This week is almost over already, you know?"
"Why are you suddenly... Did you suggest it?" Byung Hun glared at my mother.
"I was the one who said we should travel the world. Don't blame your omma."
"I wouldn't have said anything if it were a regular trip, but do you know how much burden travelling around the world will put on?" Byung Hun threw those words at my mother while he tried to control his anger.
"This is something I suggested."
"Fine, I'll explain, so please go rest already." My mum interrupted.
"Hee Rin ah."
"Gwaenchana. I think that Byung Hun will understand your feelings."
"Okay, then I'll leave it to you." Soon, my dad who supported by Daniel, headed towards his bedroom, leaving the three of us by ourselves.

"In any case, it's not something we should talk about while standing, so shall we go to the living room or somewhere else?"

My mum asked for three cups of black tea from a maid and then brought us to the dining room.

"So? Why are you suddenly travelling the world?"
"You're impatient as usual."
"What did you..."
"The face you show me and the face you show So Hyun are completely different, although we're omma and aegi."
"It's because you always do things I can't trust."
"Travelling around the world is a promise your appa made with your omma."
"Omma?"
"Ne, your appa said he made that promise in order to encourage your omma at her sickbed. Your omma was looking very much forward to the trip, but she passed away before they could go. Your appa also seems to have her seperate grave on his mind. That's why he said he wanted to at least do what he had promised."
"Then, the person travels around with appa isn't omma, but..."
"Ne, it's Byuung Hun's omma. When I heard that, I decided to disclaim all of the inheritance from your appa."
"Eh?"
"The procedure has already done. Bwa." The documents my mum showed me certainly did say that she would disclaim all the inheritance.
"Wae? Didn't you want the inheritance more than anyone?"
"Majayo. Truth be told, when I was asked whether I want to go travelling the world with your omma, I wanted to receive the inheritance no matter whatt I had to do. But then your appa said this."
"Appa did...?"
"I want to bring Byung Hun's omma, but I also want to show the world to you since you've supported me. It's funny, isn't it? Even though I was only thinking about money, your appa said that to me. He must haven't noticed that what I was thinking. At that time, I couldn't care less about the money that had been everything on my mind up until then."
"Omma..."
"I had have a complex about Byung Hun's omma up until now."
"About omma?"
"No matter how much your appa relied on me, I couldn't get him to love me more than he does to your omma. That's why I thought I would at least get his money, but I was wrong. Of course he loved your omma, but I noticed that he also cared very much about me. That's why I decided to disclaim the inheritance as a way of proving my love for him. Moreover, you two are also involved in what your appa has left to do."
"Eh?"
"What do you mean?"
"Oh, you didn't hear about it?"
"He started talking about the trip partway through only. I didn't hear about what appa still has left to do.
"Your appa has two things left to do. He said one was travelling around the world and the other was seeing the face of his future grandchild."
"W-when you say grandchild..."
"I'll become a grandmother then."
"Omma!"
"Oh, that's something rare." My mum murmured that teasingly as she peered at Byung Hun's face.
"Mw-mwoh..."
"By no means did I think I would be able to see your blushing face."
"Buin-nim, sajangnim is calling."
"Ok, I'll go right away. Now get along, you two." While laughing loudly, my mum went out of the living room, leaving us two in the awkward atmosphere.

"I can't believe that geuyeoja was thinking that way."
"Ne, I'm a little surprised too."
"Though I can't bridge the gap easily since there are all the things she's done up until now."
"Ne."
"However, I wouldn't mind meeting her halfway. Though that's just as long as she's not lying."
"I think it's probably fine."
"That's not just your bias as a relative?"
"It's the first time omma has ever spoken like that."
"I see. Then that's good. More importantly, I was surprised by the second of the things appa has left to do."
"N-ne, nado."
"Namja  or yeoja.... Namja would be a bit troublesome."

*It was the same with the dress, but oppa really goes too quickly...*

"Yah, So Hyun ah, which woould you prefer?"
"Eh?"
"Aegi. Namja or yeoja. Which is better?"
"Na... Maybe both."
"Both? As in twins?"
"Ne. They're both cute so I can't choose."
"Both? I didn't think about that, but I'll try my best."
"Ya-yah! You don't have to start tryiing now, okay?"
"But I want to let appa hold his future grandchild soon.
"Ne."
"We need to clear up the current matter quickly for that."

But what was this feeling I had? I feel butterflies in my stomach.

"So Hyun ah?"
"Eh? Ah, a-aniya!"
"Jjinja? That's fine then, but..."

*I'm so happy, so why do I feel like this?* I really felt like something big was waiting for me after this.


Preview

"Then, I'm off."
"I heard your feelings yesterday, but don't overdo it."
"Let me know when you've got a grandchild for me, araseo? I'll come back right away."
"J-jeez! Appa, you're just...

"Wait."
"Byung Hun ah?" Byung Hun called out to stop my mum.

What did he want to say to Hee Rin no matter what at their parting...?


Author's notes

Well well... I have nothing to say this time. LOL. But anyway, I'll try to update every 3-7 days alright since I've some other works to do beside writing fanfics such as doing audio covers, playing games, watching dramas/shows, tuition and practicing.

Oh, one more thing! I'm going to write another fanfic for my second Christmas special fanfic after Christmas Reunion (if anyone read that before). I haven't decide anything yet but the characters. They're... *drumrolls* wuri butler Niel(oops! It should be Niel only) and... *drumrolls again* a member of Red Velvet!! Okay I bet you're wandering who is she right?? Hahah I'm gonna give you tips: if you check one of my another fanfic, Teen Top Never Stop in Malaysia, you'll know. She has the same name as mine. Okay that's all. It's actually really easy and obvious eh?? btw this fanfic is gonna 'on air' during the whole Dec, so please wait for it!

As a recompense, I'll give you 3 or 4 bombs and I'm sure you'll like it.
First bomb:
Hmm... Quite simple and nothing's special. LOL.

second bomb:

Author: Hmm...?? Should I say this weird? but still rly cute tho heheh. Ooh well you guys must've miss Hyuna unnie too right??
Readers: Ne~~~!!!!! We miss her!!!
Hyuna: Aww~ I miss you guys too!! But idk when am I coming back to this story again...
Author: Neither me...
Hyuna: Eh? I thought you're the author? How could you don't know?
Author: Errr...
(Conclusion: Slap myself only I know XD)

 

anyway let's go to the third bomb now!
*faints*

the upcoming 4th bomb: I may continue to update the next 2 chapters, but depends on my body condition first, since I'm sick right now.

Want more?? Alright the last one and then goodbye~~